Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 10

Story Info
Sexations Inc opens for business.
2k words
4.76
13.5k
1
0

Part 34 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months later, the construction of the interior was finished. The group inspected the finished product along with Danny, Jeff, and Sid the video control operators. The three rooms that had been set up were:

A Texas hayloft, complete with added scent of fresh hay and modified saddles for additional pleasure;

An English bedroom with four-poster bed and period decor including the original version of George;

and a Medieval dungeon complete with racks, and restraints as well as the modified version of George.

All three of the rooms were equipped with several hidden cameras to record the action for the participants. If they wished, a video person could be actually in the room to film the action for them. If the participants refused to be filmed, the cameras could be turned off.

It had been decided that the building would be open 24 hours a day with 1/2 hour breaks for cleaning a room after it was used. The time would also be used to reload fresh tapes for the next session. Mondays and Tuesdays would be their weekend and with the building closed for inspection and general maintenance. This was to be after the break-in period.

A complete video control room was also constructed with viewing ports in addition to the cameras for safety of the guests. Although pretend violence would be allowed, no actual harm would be visited on any guest, even with permission. As most of the participants would be amateurs, they decided to offer scripts to be followed to help insure an active and fun session. The participants could follow the scripts exactly or deviate from them as desired. The end result would depend on their activity and relationship to the cameras.

It was decided that the six owners should be the first users of the sets on the next weekend to insure that everything worked as planned and that the taping would work correctly. Since none of them were uneasy about performing for an audience, the next activity was to decide who would use which room. After some discussion, it was decided that the tests would be conducted on Saturday. Sharon and Ted would use the hayloft first; Dave and Diane would use the dungeon; and Tom and Ashleigh would use the bedroom set. They would then rotate the sets for the remainder of the day with rest breaks to view the videotapes.

At 10 am on Saturday morning, the group assembled composed of the six owners and the three video operators, and the maintenance staff. The first order of business was sound tests for each of the microphones.

The three girls volunteered to walk through the rooms for this test, each of them wiggling seductively for the watchers as well. After some adjustments, the sound was considered ready. The next test was camera angles. Although these had been thoroughly examined during the construction phase, this test was with live models on the various "beds" using one camera angle at a time. The real intent was to give the video operators practice at switching camera angles quickly and easily while producing an enticing end product. The three women volunteered to strip for this test and the men readily agreed.

They started in the hayloft, where Sharon recounted her real initiation into lesbian sex. This time all three of them got into the act, licking and kissing each other while rolling around in the fresh hay. After about twenty minutes, the three of them were sweating profusely and all three had accomplished orgasms. At this point, a hidden microphone sounded a three-bell chime.

"Your session time has ended. Please leave the room thru the door on your left. Be sure to check the room for any personal items. The locker room with your extra clothes will be straight ahead. There are showers and towels available if you wish at no extra charge. Thank you for cumming to Sexsations Inc. Please tell your friends about us and come back soon."

This pre-recorded announcement featured Sharon's soothing voice and the women were awe-struck. The system seemed to be working perfectly. A short time later, they joined the men in the video control room to review the tape of their session.

The only flaw was the position of one of the cameras and that was easily corrected. The next test was to be conducted in the dungeon, with Dave and Diane volunteering for the test.

When the test was complete, the only comment was the addition of masks for the participants. Diane indicated that she kept her eyes closed and that had helped greatly in the fantasy. Ashleigh and Tom's session in the bedroom was equally successful, with only minor adjustments in the camera positions.

It was then decided that the following weekend would be the formal open house weekend, with invitations sent out to those names on the mailing list. This weekend was for viewing only, no actual sexual activity would be allowed. Reservations for the use of the rooms would be taken and brochures tastefully depicting the settings would be handed out to the visitors. Both Saturday and Sunday hours were set for the opening ceremonies and coffee, soft drinks, and snacks would be available for the guests. The mailing would go out on Monday morning. The dream was finally about to become a reality.

The mailing list contained 6,000 names and the invitations went into the mail on Monday morning. By Wednesday, the phone at the Sexations office was ringing off the hook with inquiries and potential clients wanting to reserve rooms. The callers were told that this weekend was open house only with reservations being taken only after viewing the rooms. Those who insisted were given private viewing times on Saturday evening, which the group decided could include live demonstrations especially of George's capabilities. All three of the women agreed to perform the demos of George while the boys agreed to guard duty.

Saturday dawned bright and clear and by 10am there was a line outside the door. Grups of 10 were admitted at 15 minute intervals so that the group ahead would have time to move on. Each of them took a group and six groups an hour were brought thru the spaces. They toured the hayloft first, then the English bedroom, and finally the dungeon where George was demonstrated using a female dummy. At 5 pm, when the day tours were over, nearly half of the visitors had reserved a room for the following week. The opening was a huge success and the evening events were still to come.

Three private sessions were scheduled, each of them to last about 45 minutes, with a 15 minute break for the staff in between. In the first session, Ashleigh was due to demonstrate George for the guests, Diane in the 2nd set, and Sharon in the final set. The select guests had all been checked to be sure they were in fact probable users.

At 7 pm, Ashleigh and Tom escorted the first group into the foyer. After a brief introduction, Tom led them to the hayloft. As they entered, the production control crew started the animal noises for reality and pumped fresh hay smells into the room. The group was very impressed as they touched and sat in the hay while Tom gave them a brief talk about the amenities. He very carefully explained the use of the two saddles, one with a 6" dildo attached to the seat, the other with a 3" butt plug strategically placed.

Tom explained that the women would enjoy the dildo and showed off the trigger mechanism that moved the saddle slightly when pressed. He then explained the use of the butt plug, suggesting that the men sit on the plug while the women sat on their men.

When the tone sounded and Sharon's soothing voice came thru the hidden speakers, Tom began showing them to the nearby bedroom suite.

Once again, Tom talked about the amenities of the suite, from the four poster bed to the hidden hand and ankle cuffs. He produced a demonstration cuff, fur lined with adjustable straps, to let the group handle and pass to each other. Tom pointed out George in his original form and commented that either men or women could make use of George's energy. Again, the tone and Sharon's voice urged them on to the next adventure.

When the group was assembled in the dungeon, Ashleigh appeared in a see-through, shortie night gown. She suggested the group be seated on the chairs provided as they were about to see a demonstration of the dungeon's capabilities. Tom pointed out that although the room looked like a dungeon, it was meant for pleasure not pain. He removed the sheet that covered the table and introduced the modified version of George.

Tom's salespitch had the visitors on the edge of their seats as he told them of George's capabilities. He also stated that the original version was available if a guest chose to exercise that option.

In order to provide them with a live demonstraion, Tom went on, Ashleigh had volunteered to be the test subject.

Ashleigh then released the straps at her shoulders and the garment fell to the floor. Tom assisted her in mounting the table and securing her waist with the fur covered belt. As he did so, he told the audience that the belt was for the safety of the user and would be placed by one of their own trained technicians. Next, he moved George into position, allowing the group to easily see the dildo attached to the frame.

After he placed the mask over Ashleigh's eyes, he invited the group to step closer and view the action. When they surrounded the table, he adjusted George's position and moved the lever to begin inserting him into Ashleigh's already dripping pussy. When the dildo was completely inside the prone woman, he explained the controls to the group as he placed first one then the other into Ashleigh's waiting hands.

She pressed the #2 button, instructing George to move two inches, then pressed and held the #1 action key. Immediately the cock began to remove itself from her pussy then reinsert itself as she moaned. Ashleigh let George remain in this arrangement as Tom advised the group of the settings. When he finished, Ashleigh pushed the #4 setting and George changed his movement in response, drawing back 4 inches and forward 4 inches.

Ashleigh began moaning louder and her body began to twitch and move in response to George's thrusts. After two minutes of this intense fucking, Ashleigh came. As her orgasm overtook her, she thrashed around on the table quite violently, demonstrating the need for the waist belt. Although completely in the throes of a wild orgasm, she managed to keep her finger on the power key until she quieted down. She released the power key and George stopped,imbedded deeply inside of her.

Ashleigh removed the mask and smiled at the group. She looked quickly from face to face, grinning broadly, while she waited for Tom to remove George from inside her. She groaned loudly at the loss of her toy when Tom moved the lever into reverse. In the end, she released herself from the waist restraint and slipped into the robe that Tom held for her. With a slight curtsy to the group, she left to shower and dress. Tom explained to the group that Ashleigh would be available for questions after she showered and then led them to a small room where drinks and snacks were served.

In the control room, the others beamed as they began to realize the full potential of their new venture. Tom continued to host the remaining two groups with Diane and Sharon doing the honors with George. At the end of the evening, although tired from a very long day, the six friends were ready to celebrate the start of a new lifestyle for them all.

As for Ashleigh, the adventure had just begun.

NOTE: Three books with the same set of characters is a lot to read. Thanks to all my readers for both the votes and the feedback. This concludes Ashleigh's Adventures. Ashleigh's Adventures III A W Root