Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?"

"A dozen or more of us get together every month or so ... and the Goddess Rati makes sure we have a wicked time ... interested?"

"I've always wanted to get into group sex."

"This is your chance to try it."

"I fanaticise about being picked up by a stranger ... and being taken somewhere strange ... and gang-banged by his mates."

"If that's what you want ... I can organise anything ... but that's somewhere down the line."

"Count me in to your all girl party," I said returning to the subject before Geeta thought I wasn't interested.

"You will be the youngest ... some are much older."

"I'm used to sex with all ages." I lied again. Except for John, most of the people I'd had sex with were about my age.

"It has to be our secret, Ashleigh."

"I'm good at keeping my mouth shut."

"Most of my girlies are married ... ... so you need to be very discreet ... and I need your promise on that."

"You can depend on me," I said, wondering how I tell Danielle and keep the secret at the same time.

"There are a few more conditions."

"It's your party, so we play by your rules, Geeta."

"Everyone is hand chosen by me and has passed my tongue test ... you won't be allowed in if your pubic hair has grown back."

"I intend to keep my cunt as naked as this forever," I said, stroking my smoothness.

"You need to have it lasered ... I can do that for you, but it takes lots of sessions."

"I'll start saving up for it."

"Also," she continued, "no friends are allowed ... and bring a bag for your clothes as you can only wear shoes ... and be quiet when you arrive and leave ... the neighbours, you know."

"I'll park around the corner and be as quiet as a mouse."

"Do you ever attend the sexual health clinic?"

"I go regularly ... so you can rest easy on that ... I'm very clean."

"Excellent ... apart from that ... there are no rules."

"Do I pay anything or bring anything?"

"If I charge an entry fee ... it becomes a business transaction ... with all sorts of implications."

"That's OK ... I'll bring some wine and nibbles ... there's no harm in that at a private party."

"You won't spend much time eating or drinking ... there's much more interesting fare on offer."

"It sounds exciting ... my cunt is getting wet at the thought."

"Save it for the night ... there are rooms to be private if you want ... although most of my girlies prefer group sessions."

"I feel privileged to be asked."

"You'll love it ... especially as I provide plenty of toys ... but you can bring your favourites if you like."

"I can't wait. When will it be?"

"The next one is Saturday week ... I'll send you a text with the details."

I dressed while making sure she had my mobile number. Then I kissed her again before touching up my makeup. The oriental muzak was still playing -- I'd not been aware of it for ages -- I'd been too busy with Geeta to notice.

"I won't forget about your fantasy ... I'll see what I can organise something for you," she said as I prepared to leave.

I left the salon in a daze, as horny as hell, my imagination in overdrive at the thought of an orgy with a dozen women -- all handpicked -- and the prospect of more to come.

I texted Danielle as soon as I reached the car: NEED 2 MEET. LOTS 2 TELL. CNT ON FIRE. NEED 2 FCK.

She replied: U'LL LUV MY PLANS. CNT BURNING 2. NEED 2 WNK WITH U. CUM NOW.

12