Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched my back and let my head drop, propped up on all fours. He grabbed my tits from behind. He squeezed my nipples between his fingers, his fingernails digging in, and pulled me towards himself. Every time his shaven pubic region hit my arse cheeks, it made a loud smacking sound.

Then he fell backwards into the settee, pulling me on top -- cowgirl style, facing away. His dick went even deeper inside my arse, my arsehole stretched to straining point. Now it was my turn to ram into him, up and down, thrusting the whole of my weight for maximum impact.

I felt the next climax build. My sphincter contracted. It gripped his dick tighter. The orgasm started in the region around my arsehole and spread out and around the whole of my lower body, including my clit.

We sweated and grunted and shouted each other on to more and harder and faster action. I felt the end drawing close. When it came, I let out another shriek -- loud enough to alert the neighbours and have them pounding on the door to check everything was all right.

Everything was all right. A few more thrusts as Dylan emptied his balls up my arse and we were done. Although the high didn't quite match the multiple orgasms of earlier, it didn't matter. The latest orgasm is always the best. So, it was the best.

My body became as limp as a stuffed toy. My head drooped. I collapsed backwards, into Dylan, gasping for air. We fell sideways, his dick firmly embedded inside my arse -- and immediately fell into a deep sleep -- our bodies exhausted from the intensity of our activity.

Dylan moved. I awoke. I had no idea how long we'd been asleep. My left arm was crushed beneath me, pins and needles pulsing from my shoulder to my fingernails. His dick was still erect inside me. As I moved to release my arm, pain ran through my lower body from the log wedged up my arse, held in place by the contraction of my arsehole.

He snoozed quietly behind me, his right hand still gripping my left breast, my nipple firmly fixed between his fingers. I arranged myself into a more comfortable position, flexed my hand until the tingling eased, and fell asleep again.

We both awoke the next time.

"We have to move, Dani."

"I don't know how ... your fucking erection is still massive."

"Your arsehole is too tight," he said, as he tried to ease his dick backwards, out of me.

"Ouch ... ouch ... ouch ... that hurts."

"I thought you liked it to hurt, you fucking bitch," he said, pushing into me, starting to fuck me again.

"Gently, Dylan ... you'll wreck my arse."

"I'd better stop then ... I need it to be in full working order for next time."

"You're fucking confident."

"I intend to give your arse a lot of hurt, Dani ... and your cunt ... there's still lots I want to do to you."

"Not here ... Mum would kill me if her leather settee was marked," I said, worrying that it may already be too late and, if I hadn't been so anxious to be fucked by Dylan, we could have gone to my room. "Try to relax."

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"Try harder."

"I can't get any harder than this," he said, "do you realise I've been wedged up your arse for nearly an hour."

"I bet you didn't realise you could keep your erection up for that long," I said, starting to laugh at what was developing into a comedy.

"Don't laugh ... it makes you grip my cock stronger."

At that, we both fell about laughing. You ought to try it: a dick wedged up your arse and neither of you able to move and laughing until you roll about in a fit -- both wincing as the hurt grew unbearable.

Somehow we managed to control ourselves and Dylan began the long and painful process of extracting his dick from my arse. A little at a time, he eased out of me. Then with an almighty pull, he clicked out. I nearly hit the ceiling with the pain.

"Next time," I said, tears washing mascara down my face, "use more lubricant."

"So there is to be a next time?"

"Fuck off you pervert."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Take it how you like, but let's get you cleaned up first."

"Suck it clean, bitch," he said holding his semi-limp dick towards me.

"You must be fucking joking ... you're gross ... covered in shit," I said. I led him upstairs to the bathroom.

"I'm bursting for a piss." I watched him have an enormous piss before washing his dick and balls clean with a flannel.

"Here, give me that," he said, turning me around and pushing his large hand on my back to bend me over and wipe my arse clean

I looked up to examine the mess of my face in the mirror: makeup wiped off to reveal a few spots around my chin; no lipstick, my lips looking thinner, less sensual; mascara running down my cheeks; hair like a tuft of straw.

"Do you think I'm weird, Dylan?"

He stopped pushing the flannel inside my arse in his attempt to remove every trace of shit, and looked at me through the mirror.

"I'm no expert ... but the girls I know come in three types." He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. The flannel cooled against my arse and made me shiver.

"Eighty percent want a boyfriend and do the normal things ... and ten percent want to fuck around ... like us."

"What happens to the other ten percent?"

"They're either not interested or dykes or junkies or really weird ... I keep well away from them."

"So there are lots like me ... who want to try everything?"

"That's the type I like the best."

"You know you can fuck me any time you like ... don't you?"

"I'm banking on it, you fucking slut."

"I want everything ... you know."

I watched Dylan's eyes narrow as the remark sunk in and he computed the possibilities. His dick nudged my arse, signalling its return to action.

"Would you like me to talk to a couple of my mates ... who could come round with me ... to give you a proper seeing to?"

I looked straight into the reflection of his eyes, his erection now hard against me, probing the cheeks of my arse. "That's exactly the sort of thing I'd love to try."

He didn't answer. There was no need. The look of lust on his face said everything. A smirk crossed his face. His top lip rose slightly on the right side of his face. He reached around me and took my tits in his large hands, and squeezed my nipples between his fingers as he pulled my body towards him. His dick pushed through the cheeks of my arse and beneath me to explore the entrance to my cunt.

I reached down to guide his dick inside me. Within seconds, he was working the full length of his erection in and out of me -- while we stared at each other in the mirror -- egging each other on to more sex.

"You know how to treat a girl, Dylan."

"You are a tremendous fuck."

"Like I said, Dylan ... I can take more ... lots more ... from you ... and your mates."

"I'll get on the case in the morning," he said, fucking me harder as I braced myself against the sink and pushed back into him. It didn't take long before I felt another gush of cum flood through my cunt and we stopped to catch our breath.

"It's what I want, Dylan ... lots of hard sex."

He lifted me up in his arms and kissed me and carried me to my bedroom and laid me on the bed. Within no time, we were licking and sucking each other again in soixante-neuf -- and his dick was growing in my mouth.

And that's how we spent the rest of the night: fucking and sucking and sleeping and waking each other up for another session -- until we declared a draw and slept like the dead -- spent and unable to take any more.

"I hope to hear from you soon," I said as I kissed him at the door when he left. He nodded without looking back.

I closed the door and decided not to tell Ashleigh anything about my forthcoming adventure with Dylan and his mates. That is: not until after the event.

12