Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 13

Story Info
Ashleigh discovers everything about her grandmother.
7.3k words
4.31
18.1k
9
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 12/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series of short stories chronicles the journey of Ashleigh with her friends and relations, as she explores her sexuality, and progresses from teenage sex to the wider reaches of sexual behaviour. They are written from different points of view, to give insight into how the experiences influence the individual characters.

Read the whole set of stories for a better understanding of the characters' motivation and personality, and watch their exploits unfold with people of both sexes, in single and group situations and within their families.


I love my grandmother to bits – always have done – always will do. I visit her often, she's different. Almost every other grandmother I've met seems to have given up on life in their old age and is running to fat; with sensibly cut short grey hair, no makeup, and wearing clothes that have seen better days.

My grandmother is tall and slim; her hair is long, dyed and streaked to hide the grey, and worn in a ponytail most of the time; her generous mouth gives her a warm smile; she always wears lipstick, and mascara and jewellery; and her wide hazel eyes are filled with experience. She dresses fashionably and looks at least ten years younger than her sixty plus years.

She's never married but has lots of friends, many of whom go back years, so she is never without a companion. From what my mother says, I know she's got lots of stories to tell me. I always hoped she'd confide in me when I get old enough.

I spent much of my childhood with my grandmother, especially in those periods when my mother went off on one of her "benders" with the latest man, or woman, in her life. Some of my best memories are cuddling up with my grandmother in her bed, feeling safe and warm wrapped in her arms.

"Did you take my advice?" Grandma asked as we settled on her settee with a coffee in our hands. "You know, about moving on from boys of your own age and finding an older man with more experience."

"That's why I'm here ... to tell you all about it before I go to university ... just like you asked me."

"I want every detail, you know."

"Grandma, you are a rogue."

"I told you to call me Linda when we meet up as girls, remember?"

"OK, but I hope you're not trying to relive your youth through me, Linda."

"Certainly not ... now you are a grown woman ... I just want you to get the most out of my experience ... and not make the same mistakes as me."

We sat side by side, not quite touching, sipping our drinks, looking into the steam rising from our mugs. In those early days, there was still a slight feeling of unease. We were family, after all.

Not that being family daunted me where my mother and my brother were concerned. Sex with them was terrific and regular. Now we'd broken through the voodoo barrier, I couldn't wait to jump into bed with them, as a twosome or a threesome.

With Linda, there was unfinished business that stretched back to my early childhood. A little secret she'd never allowed me to speak about. I hoped the moment to discuss it was close – and it would take our relationship to new heights – but it was up to her to open the subject, not me.

"OK ... let's start with the easy stuff," Linda said, "what's his name ... do I know him ... where did you meet?"

"He's called John and we met at the wedding, so you have met him, if only briefly."

"I remember him ... tall, slim, dark hair, late thirties ... your mother was interested in him ... so he must have potential."

"He's not like any of the boys I've dated in the past ... and such a gentleman ... he didn't dive on me at the first opportunity like boys usually do ... he just took it steady ... and took me much further than I'd been before."

I felt her stir alongside me and the heat from her body as she squirmed a little in her seat. We moved closer together. I was pleased. This was turning out to be easier than I imagined but, with our little secret, I shouldn't have been surprised.

"I knew you were ready for an older man, Ashleigh ... trust me ... I know these things."

"You are sure you want to hear every detail, aren't you?"

"Of course I am ... It's exactly what I want to hear ... just keep going ... you can't shock me ... or upset me ... or tell me anything I've not heard before."

"John was in no hurry to get started ... just the opposite," I said, searching for the words to explain to her without describing the sex explicitly. After all, she was my grandmother. Despite her encouragement and wanting me to call her Linda, the chasm of the generation gap still yawned between us.

"Yes ... get on with it ... what happened next?" she asked impatiently.

"Well ... he undressed me slowly ... when I thought we would get on with it, he got me to do the same to him ... and strung it out for ages."

"He was probably playing with you ... testing your reactions."

I stopped again, needing to make sure Linda was happy about discussing the really intimate details. She turned and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I understand this is difficult ... but just keep going ... think of me as Linda ... your friend ... not a relation."

"Yes, but ... you know ... I'm much younger than you."

"And I'm much older than you ... and have experienced all this ... and love the fact that my little girl is now a grown woman ... and experiencing it herself."

"It's still difficult for me."

"Don't worry, Ashleigh ... I did everything you're doing when I was your age ... and I hope you're finding it as exciting as I did."

"Where did I get a grandmother like you?"

"It's all in your genes, Ashleigh ... the women of our family are all the same ... you inherited it from me, so it seems obvious that we should share it."

"Have you shared this sort of stuff with my mother?"

"Why? Have you?"

I tried not to blush, but felt my face warming up beneath my makeup, and decided to ignore the question. There was no way I would ever divulge what went on in bed with my mother – some things just have to stay secret.

"I started by sucking his dick," I said, checking her reaction before continuing, not wanting to upset anything between us, ready to stop.

She didn't flinch, so I kept going. "Then he took me into the bedroom ... I thought, this is it ... he'll jump on me now ... but he didn't."

"He sounds like the perfect lover, Ashleigh ... I hate the fast fuck and fuck off types."

Her language made me think. I'd never heard her speak like that before. It encouraged me to keep going and not to worry about upsetting her.

"He laid me back and shaved off my pubic hair! The cheeky bastard told me my hair was like a pan scrub and would scratch his face to pieces."

I laughed and remembered how soft and sexy my cunt felt that first time I was shaved – and how I keep it like that all the time now – and how I'd love Linda to run her fingers over it, her tongue too.

"Then he opened my legs wider than I'd ever done before ... and sunk his tongue deep inside my cunt."

Linda's body wriggled against mine, the intimate details of my first time with John clearly exciting her. I still wondered where all this was taking us. But, whenever I hesitated, she urged me for more – as if she was enjoying my experiences as much as me.

"You're a very naughty girl, Ashleigh ... and very lucky," she said, grabbing my arm and giggling. "I was just the same as you when I was your age ... I'll tell you later what we got up to in the sixties."

"It was the first time a man gave me an orgasm ... and I've never reached a climax from penetration alone ... so the fucking afterwards was better than I'd ever experienced."

"To top it off ... he covered me in cum ... from my cunt to my face ... the dirty bastard."

"I love the taste of cum, Ashleigh."

"You're just an older version of me," I said, realising this was easier than I imagined, and was so pleased. "I'd love to hear the stories of your sex life."

"Later ... I want to know what you and John did next."

"We licked cum off each other ... and swallowed it all down ... and fell asleep ... exhausted."

"I woke him up by sucking his dick and his balls ... and had him ready to fuck again in no time ... but he wanted to experiment with me ... and found my G-spot up my cunt and brought me to orgasm again ... it was wonderful."

"Make sure you hang onto John ... there aren't many men like him in the world."

"Then he started on my arsehole," I said, squirming slightly in my seat as I could still feel the abuse from my gang bang the previous Saturday night.

At that, she almost jumped out of the seat, as if she could feel his eight and three quarter inch dick up her own arse. She settled down with her breasts firmly pressed against the side of mine.

She was right about the genes. For the first time I realised that Linda's breasts and mine were the same: large and round and with plenty of cleavage to be shown when the occasion demanded. Imagine how pleased I felt to realise that hers were still in good condition. It gave me hope for the future.

"Don't stop," she said, as I contemplated her breasts, "I want to know what happened next."

"He turned me over and pushed my face into the pillow ... my arse in the air ... then her smeared me with lubricant before fucking me up the arse with his fingers."

Linda's breasts started heaving with excitement. I could no longer hold back the desire to touch their softness. So, I reached up her jumper, inside her bra, and took her left breast in my right hand. She didn't look up or murmur. She just put her hand on top of mine and squeezed, encouraging me not to stop.

"It never seems fair to me that boys get all the fun," I said, turning to look directly at her. "Breasts are beautiful things and deserve to be caressed and fondled by girls as well as boys ... don't you think?"

"I've always loved everything about the female body, Ashleigh."

"Are we weird, Linda?"

"No we come from a long line of bisexual women ... it comes natural to us."

"I always believed you were the same as me ... I'm so pleased," I said.

"I told you ... it's in our genes ... and started before me."

There was a fluttering sensation in my chest. It told me something exciting was about to happen – and that the history of my sexuality stretched far back.

"After my father died ... your great-grandfather, Ashleigh ... my mother lived with a woman I called Auntie May for the rest of her life ... imagine how confuse I was when I found out it was a lesbian relationship ... we didn't know about things like that in those days."

"Wow, how did that happen?"

"I heard strange noises one night when I was about thirteen years old ... I went to find my mother, but the sounds were coming from her room ... I looked around the half open door ... they were kissing and fingering each other and then they got into soixant-neuf ... and I watched them bring each other to orgasm."

"Wow, what did they say?"

"They never knew I'd seen them."

"Wow, what did you think?"

"I crept back to my bed ... I was just becoming aware of men and women and sex ... but never imagined anything like that between women ... we were very innocent in the early sixties."

"What did you do?"

"I kept quiet about it."

"I'll bet you did, Linda."

"It was about the time when I started touching myself ... and I liked that ... and I imagined that my mother and Auntie May liked it too ... I knew that one day I'd be having sex with men ... and thought I might like sex with women, too."

"I think my mother knew ... she packed me off to boarding school shortly afterwards ... but we never spoke about her and Auntie May."

"At boarding school, I met girls who knew much more about sex than me ... by the time I was fourteen, some of us were experimenting with each other ... by the time I left at eighteen, some of us more adventurous ones were having sex with each other."

"I bet your mother never imagined that would happen."

"It was one of the best things in my life," she said as I felt her nipple stiffen between my index and middle fingers. She squeezed my hand against her tits again. "Tell me what happened next, Ashleigh."

"Well, he fucked me up the arse ... it was the first time for me ... I'd always wondered what it would be like ... and I loved it."

"You'll never forget the first time you had anal sex, Ashleigh ... it's dirty ... the sort of thing most women would never try ... enjoying it puts you on a higher level ... makes you feel special."

"He pushed his eight and three quarter inches inside me ... slowly at first ... then faster ... and I kept calling him a dirty fucking bastard ... and that made him push into me harder ... and I loved it ... I told him to fuck me even harder ... until we were fucking like maniacs ... then he squirted a great load of cum up my arse ... and fell on top of me ... totally spent."

"Did it hurt?"

"You bet ... it hurt like hell ... but a nice kind of hurt ... the kind I like ... for days, when I sat down, I felt his dick firmly wedged up my arse ... and him fucking the shit out of me."

"You're a real woman now, Ashleigh ... and I'm proud of you ... and that you have the courage to tell me all about it," Linda said, kissing me firmly on the lips in her excitement. "Do you remember our little secret?"

"I've never forgotten it."

"You were staying with me when your mother was off on one of her sex benders ... you came into my bed and fell asleep in my arms."

"I've wanted to talk to you about it for years."

"I woke up and found you sucking one of my nipples ... like a baby desperate for milk ... your teeth gripped onto me and my nipple swollen like a plum."

"I always was a greedy girl," I said, laughing, "and horny."

"It was delightful ... so I pretended to be asleep, so it wouldn't stop ... nobody has ever given me such enjoyment by sucking my tits as you did on that night."

"I would have done it again any time you wanted, Linda."

"No ... I couldn't allow that ... you were only six years old ... much too young ... I put a stop to it by calling it our little secret ... and made sure nothing like that happened again."

"Until today, you mean."

"Now you are a no longer a child ... but a grown woman and able to make your own decisions ... now we can continue from where our little secret left off."

"I love you, Linda ... and will do anything for you."

"You can do anything you like to me, Ashleigh ... I will never discourage you ... I love you too much for that."

She sat back while I moved in front of her and pulled at her jumper and bra, forcing her large breasts to flop forward. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked it with all the might I could muster.

"You will never know how many times I've masturbated and thought of that night and sucking your tits, Linda."

"I don't want you to stop at my breasts, Ashleigh ... I want you to touch all of me."

"You and I will get on famously, Linda ... I can't think of a better way to spend time with you."

I reapplied my mouth firmly to her nipple, my dark pink lipstick smudging around her breast, while lifting her skirt. She opened her legs to make it easier for me to slide my fingers up the inside of her thighs to the wetness of her crotch.

"Bite my nipple, Ashleigh ... make it as big as a plum."

I sunk my teeth into her areola and, as I sucked, I felt her nipple growing even bigger in my mouth. Linda winced and encouraged me to try harder. I was so worried that I'd bite her nipple off, I didn't dare.

My fingers shifted the edge of her knickers to one side until I felt the soft wetness of her cunt – imagine how pleased I was to find that she kept it shaved. A bit of twisting and turning of my hand and I pushed inside her, the soft tissue moulding itself around my fingers and coating them in warm slime.

Unable to restrain myself any longer, I detached my teeth from her nipple and pushed her down into the settee and lifted her skirt above her waist and pulled down her knickers. Once her cunt was exposed, she opened her legs wide and raised her hips, offering its pink wetness to me.

In a micro-second, my tongue was up her cunt, drinking down the taste of crushed rose petals and sweat and urine. I pushed my tongue inside her as far as it would go, as she thrusted down onto me.

I had fantasised about this moment for years, from the day I tasted the juice from my own cunt and became aware that women sucked each other to orgasm. Now I was anxious for more – and needed both of us to be naked.

She was on my wavelength as she helped me pull at her jumper and bra, removing them in a single movement. Her skirt came off as fast, the zip and fastener bursting in the frenzy to remove it.

While I was stripping her, she grabbed at my tee-shirt, pulling it over my head. My bra fell off as she fiddled behind me. My breasts swayed in the space between our bodies and my nipples lightly touched hers. A wave of ecstasy flowed through me and she shuddered beneath me – engaging her eyes with mine in a look of expectation and lust.

In a single movement, I grabbed her ankles, pulled her forward and sunk my tongue back into the wide-open gash of her cunt. Her fingers sank into my hair and pulled my head hard against her.

"I need to taste you, Ashleigh."

I kept my tongue firmly up her cunt while I yanked her down onto the rug on the hard, pine floorboards. Nothing could stand in the way of two experienced bisexual women determined to satisfy desires that had been on ice for a dozen years.

I swivelled on top of her and lowered my cunt onto her mouth. A couple of licks from her almost brought me to a climax. Then her tongue entered me. It felt like nothing I'd felt before – like I was being fucked by a wet six inch dick.

I sucked at her cunt to prove I could give as good as I got, but knew it was an uneven contest – and I was losing. I didn't care. I just wanted to cum. So, I let it happen. As the wave of ecstasy radiated through my body, I felt giddy – and happy – and satisfied.

"Wow, Linda ... that tongue of yours is something else," I said when I eventually came back to my senses, slumped on top of her, my face against her thigh, my nose hard against her cunt.

"You are phenomenal, Ashleigh ... such aggression and passion ... I've hoped for years that you'd enjoy sex as much as me ... a woman to share all my experience with."

I stopped listening and stuck my tongue back into her cunt – she may have finished me, but I hadn't finished with her. Her clit fitted snugly between my lips, accessible and prominent like a small pebble.

"Fuck, yes ... suck my clit, Ashleigh ... bite it ... make me cum."

Her body tensed and I felt the pulse in her cunt throbbing against my lips as she pushed into me. She rolled me over to get on top of me, her legs wide open, her cunt gushing with juice.

I'm a cunt sort of girl. Hard ones like rubber, soft ones like chewing gum – I love them all. At that moment, I knew that old ones were no different to the younger ones I'd enjoyed so far. It was as if I was experiencing what my cunt would be like in forty years' time – and was excited to realised it would be no different.

I worked a finger beneath her and ran the tip around her arse hole. Her body stiffened further and I knew I had her exactly where I wanted her – totally under my command. In no time, her clit throbbed against my lips and her cunt tightened around my mouth as she reached her orgasm.

"Fuck, yes ... don't stop ... keep going ... more ... more ... yes ... yes ... yes ..." She started by screaming the words, the volume decreasing with every word until it was no more than a murmur.

Suddenly, her body collapsed on me, all the tension released in an instant. Her cunt was over my face and I watched a squirt of ejaculate spray over my lips and face, then another and another. I licked the drops off her cunt and my face – and swallowed it with relish – a perfect end to our first encounter.

12