Ashleigh's Game Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan was in usual form, sitting his reserved seat right in front of the cheerleaders' stage, wearing a coat that was baggy enough to hide an erection, and with a video camera beside him aimed slightly upward.

Despite all of Andrea's warnings, Ashleigh found Stan to be more amusing than dangerous, and she teased him mercilessly. While all of her teammates tended to tone down their sexualized routines in his presence, Ashleigh played it up, often looking him in the eye whenever she wriggled her ass or did the hip thrusts.

That day, however, Ashleigh barely got in a high kick and maybe one other move before Stan picked up his camera and walked off. Ashleigh was actually a little hurt - it's like he found someone else to be his little college cheerleader dick tease. Or maybe he was having a heart attack and had to go to the hospital. Ha, ha, ha.

The third quarter ended, and a few of the girls went to the equipment shed to get the trampoline for their fourth quarter routine. They came running back a few minutes later, telling Ashleigh that it wasn't in the shed. Ashleigh was puzzled; she was in charge of putting it back after every practice, and on Friday she was sure that she had folded it up and put it in the shed like she was supposed to have done. Ashleigh sighed and headed over to the shed to see for herself, while the other girls checked the indoor equipment room.

Ashleigh entered the shed and immediately noted that the trampoline was exactly where she had left it, in the far corner. Annoyed, she stormed over, only to pause as she saw creepy old Stan's videocamera sitting on top, on play instead of record. It was a little difficult to tell what it was at first, but Ashleigh quickly realized the video was of the equipment room in the gym. She watched in horror as the unmistakeable sound of fucking came through the tiny speaker, and she realized it was a video of her and Bryan fucking in the equipment room on Fridays. They were just off-screen at the moment, but within a few seconds they moved to the pommel horse and were directly in frame. Bryan's dick pistoning out of her twat was clearly visible.

Ashleigh was barely surprised when Stan reached around from behind her and put his hand over her mouth. "Don't make a sound," he directed, "I'll be done in time for the fourth quarter." Ashleigh felt a rock hard dick slip in between her thighs and slide upward towards her panty-covered crotch. She instinctively parted her legs figuring she'd just fuck him really quickly, but he let her face go and pushed her legs back together, sandwiching his dick between her thighs and her cunt. Ashleigh leaned forward and braced herself on the trampoline with some curiosity. Here was a man probably four times her age trying to dry hump her like they were back in middle school together.

Stan slowly pushed and pulled his dick over Ashleigh's panties, dribbling on a little lube he had brought. The lube soaked into her the fabric of her panties and made a giant wet stripe down the length of her crotch. He was finally fucking a cheerleader! Or close enough, he figured. The last thing he needed was one of the bitches to get pregnant and come after his money.

Stan fucked Ashleigh's thighs faster and faster, his libido a full sixty years younger than he was. Ashleigh found the whole experience rather tittilating, with an eighty-year-old dick rubbing her cunt through a thin layer of cotton. She reached down between her legs and cradled his cock tip each time it poked out, giving it a quick pinch with every stroke. Ashleigh felt a twinge of sexual excitement as she watched Stan's dick appear and disappear between her soft thighs.

Less than three minutes later, Stan gave a few final strokes and then pushed all the way in before letting a torrent of jizz fly. Ashleigh was caught off guard by the amount - the guy was pumping out more than Jason, for fuck's sake. At first, she just tried to pool it in her hand, but it started dripping onto her shoes. She tried to redirect the streams but all she managed to do was get a bunch of semen all over the inside of her pleated cheerleading skirt. Hopefully nobody would notice.

As soon as the spasming stopped, Stan pulled "out" and grabbed his videocamera. "You're gonna be late," he warned as he walked out of the shed. Ashleigh looked down and it almost looked like she had peed herself - a big wet splotch covered the front of her skirt. Fuck!

Chapter 5

State won, of course, thanks to a questionable pass interference call and a very generous marking on a third-and-one conversion just before the two minute mark which sealed the game. Of course.

Stan was back at his seat for the rest of the game, camera zoomed in on Ashleigh's sloppy crotch. A whole bunch of other regular perverts noticed, and despite the stands emptying out towards the last two minutes, the section in front of Ashleigh was packed with guys and telephoto lenses.

Even the other cheerleaders were a little disgusted by Ashleigh on the way back into the locker room. And that was saying a lot - this was a group of girls who regularly sucked each others' boyfriends off and a sorority that had an official dildo drawer. There was just something about actually showing up in public with fresh loads of jizz that made everyone a little uncomfortable.

Things got a lot more uncomfortable when the cheerleaders went back to their locker room and found a little surprise that the Wildcats had left for them - a giant turd on the locker room benches, with a note written in feces across the lockers: "HI SLUT CHEERLEADERS." It didn't take long to put two and two together, and soon Ashleigh was being interrogated as to exactly how she ended up fucking a bunch of archrivals. That she got caught with a referee didn't help - State could end up having a bunch of games forfeited because of this shit.

Tension bubbled over and eventually sides were taken, with Ashleigh's side considerably inferior. The Kappas were split about half and half, with almost all the non-Kappas siding against Ashleigh. Andrea tried to play the role of a mediator, but someone ended up calling campus police anyway. Ashleigh was eventually extricated from the mess and escorted out for her own protection.

The ride back to the Kappa house was long and awkward. Fans flooded the streets, slowing traffic to a crawl, and in the confined space of the police car, Ashleigh realized she reeked of cum. She was pretty sure the officer noticed, too. He tried to be polite at first and open the windows, but that just subjected Ashleigh to the jeers of the crowd surrounding the car. Even with the windows closed, people kept coming up to the car and knocking on the windows, wondering why one of the cheerleaders was sitting in the back of a police car.

Eventually, Ashleigh blurted out, "Can't you PLEASE take another route?" When the officer told her the crowd was too thick, Ashleigh implored him to just turn his lights on and push through the crowd, but the officer said it was against the rules.

"Please?" begged Ashleigh. "I'll suck your dick." That last phrase slipped out of her mouth before she even thought about all the ramifications. And the seconds between her words and his answer felt like hours. Ashleigh thought of all the trouble she could get into if word of this ever got out - not only her, but the cheerleaders, too, and, oh God, the Kappas! How would she ever live this d...

The blaring of the sirens caused her to jump. The crowd parted like the Red Sea and the police car lurched onto a side street. A few blocks over, the foot traffic thinned out and the officer shut off his sirens and lights. He cruised down a few blocks and then banged a left towards the freeway. A few years ago the department had discovered that local hookers had been turning tricks in an enclosed area below an overpass spanning what was now a dry creek; the police had gated the area off, but the lock was just the department master key. It was the perfect place to do what he was going to do - get his dick sucked by a 18-year-old college coed slut and then blow his load all over her sweet face.

The police car slid gently into the enclosed area under the overpass, much like Officer Matt's dick slid gently into the enclosure of Ashleigh's mouth. He made her sit in the back seat while he stood beside her and fucked her face. To further the humiliation, he slapped some handcuffs on her and told her she could be charged with public lewdness, and made her beg him to suck his dick for leniency. As her warm lips wrapped around his dick, he put his hands behind his head and looked up at the grimy underside of the overpass, enjoying the sensations.

Ashleigh wasn't as good at sucking cock when she couldn't use her hands, and she felt a little out of element. Clearly, the officer was in no hurry to finish, and Ashleigh just kept with a straight in-out-in-out with an occasional twist. At some point, the officer reached down and grabbed her hair, which she thought meant he was going to cum, but turned out he just wanted to facefuck her. His arms held her tightly in place as he kept jamming his dick further and further into her mouth. Ashleigh had only deepthroated once, and she had hated it. She tried to wrestle her head off his dick, only to realize how vulnerable she really was - she could barely move with her hands tied behind her.

Officer Matt's dick now rammed all the way into Ashleigh's throat, punching her gag reflex over and over again. He could see Ashleigh's eyes tearing, but rather than bringing feelings of sympathy, he just got more aroused. His dick now at maximum potential, he slowed his stroke down to prepare for his grand finale.

Eventually, Ashleigh couldn't take it any more, and expelled the officer's dick from her throat with a stream of vomit. The officer held her head upright to make sure that none of the puke splashed onto his shoes, instead, directing the stream onto her cum-covered cheerleading skirt. Ashleigh gasped and let out another push of vomit. Meanwhile, Officer Matt came, his untouched dick spasming in the cool air. Bobbing up and down, his cock sprayed cum all over Ashleigh, from her hair to her watery eyes to her puke-stained cheerleading outfit.

Ashleigh tried to wipe her mouth on her shoulder as Officer Matt squeezed the last bits of cum directly onto her cheek. What a fucking asshole!

Chapter 6

Ashleigh went to the post-game party but she wasn't as flirty (or whorish) as she usually was. There were clearly people who were pissed at her and even her supporters were muted and not entirely understanding. Jason was there and she gave him the obligatory pre-party blowjob in the bathroom to make sure he didn't fuck around on her, but she didn't even try to masturbate or race him to orgasm like she usually did.

Instead, Ashleigh decided to get drunk. Not just tipsy, not just sloshed, but can't-stand-up piss-ass drunk. Two shots with Andrea, another two with Brenda, and then a beer and a martini while sitting on Jason's lap fucked her up pretty good. After Jason went to smoke up outside, she did four Jello shots and a beer bong while grinding up against some random Deltas on the dance floor. She was sober enough, however, to tell Bryan to fuck off when he tried to lead her upstairs for drunken fucking.

Bryan let it go for a few minutes, but he resolved to dump a load into her by the end of the night. As Ashleigh's main fuck buddy, he knew she was kind of a slut, but she also got into these weird hang-ups once in a while where she'd be the good girl for Jason. But Bryan knew something Ashleigh didn't - that while Jason screwed around on Ashleigh, tonight was the first time he had invited his fuck buddy over with Ashleigh in the Delta house. He looked over at her, dressed in her little black microskirt and tank top, knowing exactly how hard she was going to trip when she caught her man plowing some other skank. As Jason's fraternity brother, he would never intentionally tell Ashleigh, but he'd be damned if he wasn't going to be there when she wanted some revenge fucking. Bryan watched as Jason and Brenda silently slipped upstairs, and decided on his next move.

After slipping the DJ a $20 to queue up three songs that got Ashleigh wet, he snuggled up to Ashleigh and convinced her to dance. "Dancing" was a bit of a misnomer; between her drunkenness and Bryan's horniness, "dry humping" would have been more appropriate. The beat of the bass drum pounded in Ashleigh's head, but she loved the music and the attention as she ground her crotch into Bryan's on the dance floor. Her jitters wore off as she felt the yearning for dick in her pussy. Just as Bryan had planned, by the time the third song ended, Ashleigh ran off to find Jason for a quickie.

Bryan chuckled to himself and sauntered up to the fourth floor beer cabinet and pretended to be refilling the coolers, loitering just outside Jason's door. Sure enough, within minutes, Ashleigh stormed up the stairs in a fit of rage, having been told by people outside that Jason had "gone up to his room." Ashleigh pounded on Jason's door until one of her knuckles was bleeding, screaming at him through the door. All the while, Bryan played the part of the peacemaker, trying to subdue the infuriated Ashleigh and pretending to calm her down with horrendous phrases like, "I'm sure there's a reason they're in there together."

Bryan's intention had only been to take the crying, drunken Ashleigh over to his room for a pity fuck, but Ashleigh one-upped him when she told him to pull his dick out and fuck her in the corridor.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, I'M GOING TO FUCK BRYAN RIGHT HERE IN THE HALL UNLESS YOU OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Ashleigh gave him about a second and a half to answer before she yanked her panties down to her ankles and bent over. Bryan had barely gotten his dick out of his pants before Ashleigh reached back and jammed him into her sopping wet pussy. Ashleigh pressed her face against the door and screamed with every thrust, alternating her moans and yelps with a running narration of what was going on. In case the people inside had any doubts.

"FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! DRIVE THAT COCK INTO MY PUSSY!"

Bryan was amused by the her insanity, but tried to focus on blowing a load into her quickly in case Jason manned up and actually opened the door. He was a little self-conscious about anyone on the 3rd or 5th floors being able to see them, but ultimately he shrugged it off as he plunged into her repeatedly. Ashleigh rage-slammed her cunt back at Bryan with every thrust, eventually announcing to Jason (and most of the upper floors) that she was cumming.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUU NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!"

Bryan kept fucking her spasming cunt with urgency, his glistening dick encountering more and more resistance as Ashleigh came. After her orgasm, though, Ashleigh turned into a blubbering basket case as she started begging, then crying, for Jason to open the door. With Ashleigh's tear-stained face pressed up against Jason's door, Bryan kept pounding her from behind until his balls exploded and he released a huge load into her pussy.

As soon as Bryan pulled out, Ashleigh collapsed into a sobbing heap at the foot of Jason's door. Bryan wiped himself off on her panties, and then kept them as a souvenir, uninterested in what happened to her afterward. The next morning, Jason told him that Ashleigh had wailed for another half hour before passing out, and then he had let Brenda out. After Brenda was safely home, he woke Ashleigh up pretending he hadn't been in his room at all and that she had imagined the whole thing in a drunken stupor.

Stupid bitches.

12