Ashley & Alexis Ch. 02

Story Info
Sisters expose in public & masturbate at window; guys watch.
8.9k words
4.57
49.4k
27

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed since Alexis had her first one night stand. She had broken up with Josh, doing it while masturbating and telling him that she had a one night stand and she was going to get herself off thinking about it. It drove him mad, which was her intent.

Ashley had asked Alexis about her walk of shame experience. Alexis had to admit that she had enjoyed it, and even told Ashley the story about how she had posed willingly for the guy taking pictures. The girls had agreed to meet up after dinner at Ashley's dorm room, an odd place for a girl with an off campus apartment to be seen, but Ashley had a plan.

Ashley showed up wearing one of her belly baring tops as usual, and knocked on Alexis' door.

"Hi Ashley!," she said. "What are you wearing? It's November!"

"Yeah, I just can't help myself," said Ashley, smiling as she walked into the room. "You know how you got excited when the guys were staring at you the other day - well, wear stuff like this and you get to feel that way all the time. We need to pick you out some new clothes!"

"Yeah, that sounds fun," said Alexis, already liking Ashley's idea. While she wasn't completely comfortable wearing skimpy clothes like Ashley seemed to be, her confidence had grown as a result of her walk of shame a few days ago, and she was more trusting that Ashley knew what she was talking about and knew how to have fun.

"Here, let's have a look at what you have now," Ashley said, opening Alexis' closet. "Hmm. Not much really." It was true. Alexis had never really tried to wear revealing clothing before, usually going for the cute but clothed look. "We'll have to fix that soon. Here, try on my top and see what you think," Ashley said, removing her top. It was little more than half a shirt, it was low-cut and showed about six inches of bare stomach. She tossed it to Alexis and motioned for her to put it on.

"No, leave it open," said Ashley, smiling. She had seen Alexis move to close the open blinds on the one window in the room.

"Ashley, you have on just a bra and I'm going to take my shirt off. There is another building over across the sidewalk and everyone can see right in here," said Alexis.

"I know. Let's have a little fun with it, ok?" Ashley smiled again. Alexis wasn't so sure. "Here," said Ashley, sensing her sister's resentment. "Let me help you." Ashley slowly walked over to Alexis, who reluctantly raised her arms and allowed Ashley to pull her loose T-shirt over her head. "You have a sexy body, Alexis. You aren't going to have any fun if you are the only one that gets to enjoy it."

Alexis gulped. Looking across at rhe other building, she must have been within sight of a dozen or so rooms in the other building. She wasn't sure whether she was excited or whether she was afraid standing there in her bra. All of the sudden, she noticed a guy looking directly at her, not breaking his gaze as he eyed her body. She stood there, motionless, aroused by his attention, but too scared to move.

After several long seconds, he shifted his stare slightly to Alexis' left. She watched for a few seconds as he appeared to be looking at something else. Turning to look, she saw that Ashley had removed her bra and was giving the guy a good, long look at her bare breasts.

"Ashley!" She exclaimed. "There's a guy over there staring at you!" But looking it her sister, it was clear to Alexis that she already knew. She was fondling her own breasts, watching with excitement as the guy took the show in one stroke at a time. Alexis watched as Ashley blew him a kiss, and then turned to her and began to speak.

"You wanted to have some fun? Well it's your turn. Go on. "It's not like you're having sex with him or anything." Alexis swallowed again out of anxiety. She sort of liked the idea, in a way. It was certainly arousing, it was just not like anything she had ever done to let a complete stranger ogle her naked breasts - and to intentionally give him a show.

As she stood there, having these thoughts, she felt Ashley unhook her bra. Alexis did not fight her as she slipped the straps over her shoulders and sent the bra tumbling to the floor. She watched as the guy took in the show, smiling, giving both topless girls a thumbs up as he watched.

Alexis heard a zipper, and turned to her side, bewildered to see Ashley removing her jeans. She was equally stunned to see her sister slip off her jeans and panties together and walk up to the window and press her perky tits against the glass, hardening them against the cold window, before lifting her leg and giving him a view of her shaven pussy. She touched herself, rubbing her slit for him, before turning around to give him a view of her ass as she walked away.

"Wow," said Alexis. "Just - wow."

"You know who's next," said Ashley. Alexis didn't have to be helped along this time. She quickly removed her yoga pants and her panties, offering the guy the same view her sister had just offered. She likewise pressed her nipples against the glass, stopping to see that her audience had grown to three guys now at the same window. She fondled her breasts, becoming more aroused as she turned around and gave her ass a shake before she turned to face them again, hiked up her leg and teased her pussybwirh her fingers. Alexis was blushing, but smiling now too. It was clear that she was enjoying her performance.

"Horny yet?" Asked Ashley.

"Oh, yeah, Ashley, this is awesome!"

"Do you want to touch yourself?"

"Yes!"

"I'll give you an out this time, just this once. I say we hit the showers, we can do our thing in there in private, and then we can focus on getting you some new clothes, what do you think?"

Alexis nodded in agreement as she grabbed her bathrobe. Ashley only grabbed a towel as she opened up the door and let Alexis lead the way to the bathroom. The building did not offer private bathrooms, so all the girls on the floor shared the same one. Her floor was girls-only, although there were guys' floors in the building and sometimes guys could be found hanging out in the girls' rooms and vice versa. Yet, Alexis was a little surprised to see two guys walking down the hall as the girls made their way to the shower, Alexis holding a container with shower supplies.

Just a moment later, Ashley pulled on Alexis' bathrobe, opening one side up and exposing Alexis' right breast to the guys.

"Ashley!" She screamed. The guys were looking right at them, stopped dead in their tracks. But Ashley was one step ahead of her, having loosened her towel to give the guys a full view of her breasts. She took the towel completely off, throwing it over her shoulder and smiling at the guys, leaving them open-mouthed as they watched the girls disappear into the girls' bathroom, disappointed that they had gone somewhere where they could not follow.

"Ok, that was actually kinda hot," said Alexis as the girls chose shower stalls that were next to one another.

"I thought you might like that," said Ashley.

"Yeah I mean it seems like I need some encouragement but once I get going I get turned on and I want more."

"Good, so now that we're both good and horny lets turn this water on and do what we came here to do." Ashley, already in the shower, turned on the water, letting the warm liquid stream down her face and body. Alexis soon followed, hanging her robe outside the shower after stepping inside and removing it, and turning the water on. Soon her fingers were buried deep in her pussy.

Alexis tried to keep quiet. She was still a little shy to masturbate in a dormitory shower and let others hear her. After a couple years of masturbating quietly in her bedroom at her parents' house, she had learned how to keep fairly quiet. Ashley, on the other hand, though she knew she could be quiet, refused, embracing the excitement and arousal that came with the possibility of being heard.

Soon Ashley had three fingers of one hand buried in her pussy, and two of her other hand in her ass. "Ohhhh, yes!" She moaned loudly. "That was so fucking hot. Showing off our bodies like that. Didn't you like that, Alexis?" She said to her sister in the next stall. "Alexis?"

"Ohhhh, yes that was hot," she moaned just loud enough for Ashley to hear.

"Louder," said Ashley. "I know you want to moan and scream and tell the whole floor you've been giving those guys a show," she continued. "Ohhhh, yes! Yes! I love showing off my tits and my ass! Come on Alexis, say it."

"Ohhhh," Alexis moaned a little louder. "I love - I love - I love showing my body! She continued to get louder as she fucked her pussy with her fingers. "Ohhhh yes i love showing off! Look at my tits, guys!" As she said this, Alexis thought she heard someone open the main door to the bathroom, but she wasn't sure.

"Oh yes yes yes!" Alexis moaned loudly. Anyone in the room could have heard her by this point. "Yes, i want to show off some more in my sexy outfits and stand at the window and show the guys my tits! Ashley, promise me you will make me do this again, show off and experiment and take it up a notch! Ohhhhh yes!"

"I promise," said Ashley. "I promise I will show you everything I do and everything I know. Do you want to hear me cum, Alexis?" She asked.

"Yes, Ashley, I want to know how much showing your body off makes you cum!"

"Ohhhh yes, I love showing off my tits, and my ass and my pussy!" Ashley was almost screaming. "I love being an exposed little slut. I'm a slut, Alexis. A filthy nasty slut. It turns me on to say that. Do you know how much of a slut I am?"

"No, and don't tell me," said Alexis. "Don't tell me before I find out when I turn into one too," she said. As horny as she was, she knew if her sister opened up too much it might make her change her mind about experimenting and learning to enjoy her body - and she was enjoying herself far too much to want to change her mind. No, she wanted Ashley to show her every depraved thing she could think of, and to learn what a slut she was bit by bit as she slowly embraced a lifestyle filled with exhibitionism and casual sex.

"Ohhhh, yes, Alexis, I'm cumming! I'm cumming with two fingers in my ass and three in my pussy! Yes! I just flashed five guys and it made me so fucking hot and horny and now I'm such a slut I'm fucking myself in a dorm bathroom. Ohhhhh fuck yes!" Ashley had her back to the shower wall as she came, and as filthy as the floor might have been, she took her fingers out of her ass and slid down the wall onto the floor as she came, shaking hard. "You're next," said Ashley.

"Oh, yes," said Alexis. "I know this is weird but hearing you cum really turned me on! I want to feel that too - I want to - I want to show off more, Ashley - to wear slutty clothes. Not sexy but slutty! And to show - show my tits and my pussy to those guys!" Alexis, not wanting to sit on the floor in the shower, had instead lifted her foot up and placed her knee in the corner of the shower wall to get better access to her pussy as she furiously fingered herself.

"Oh, yes, oh, oh, ohhhhhh!" Alexis moaned. She came hard, the pure raunchiness of what she had done, showing her naked body to some strange guys, filling her with pleasure that she could not explain, and the thrill of masturbating in a dormitory shower in a shared bathroom just adding to her excitement. She came hard, and as she calmed down, she spoke not a word as she turned the water off, humiliated but satisfied.

"Ashley?" She said, but nobody answered. "Hello?" Alexis reached for her bathrobe, around the shower curtain, but did not feel it there. She opened the curtain part way, making sure to cover her tits with the curtain as she poked her head to the other side to look for the robe, but it was nowhere in sight. Some bitch had taken it! "Ashley, this isn't funny!" She said, not at all amused.

Alexis had a decently good idea what had happened - Ashley had taken the robe thinking she would get a thrill out of being forced to walk back to her room in the nude. Alexis contemplated her predicament for a moment - she could try walking back nude or she could try to rip down the shower curtain and use it to cover herself, or maybe wait there for someone to come in that might be nice enough to offer some assistance - those were really her only options. She waited for perhaps three or four minutes, her heart racing, as she tried to decide what to do.

As her heart raced, Alexis grew not only more impatient, but also more aroused by the situation. She could feel the urge to show off again all of the sudden. Hesitantly, she opened up the shower curtain and stepped out, naked, into the main area of the bathroom. Grabbing her shower kit, she covered her breasts with her free hand as she opened up the door, anxiously wondering what, or who, might be in the hallway.

Thankfully, nobody was there. Alexis breathed a sigh of relief as she scurried the few dozen steps back to her room, where she found the door locked. "Ashley! Ashley open up!" She screamed at the door, banging with her free hand and letting her tits fall out, exposed. "Ashley!"

All of the sudden she heard a voice. "Is everything ok?" It was the girl from the next room, who had opened up her door to see what the commotion was about. Alexis looked back at her, naked, shocked. She froze; her heart almost stopped. She had never been more humiliated in her life, standing there completely naked in front of a girl she barely knew who was less than ten feet from her.

"Yeah - I - I was just - " Alexis stammered, fumbling for an explanation. "Someone - my robe, it's missing - I was in the shower," Alexis explained.

"Do you want a towel or something?" Said the girl. "I could go get a spare key for you downstairs." At that exact moment, Ashley opened up the door and stepped into the hallway while Alexis rushed inside.

"Sorry, I was naked," said Ashley, loud enough for both girls to hear. She certainly looked like it - she was wearing only a towel that barely covered anything at all.

"You're ok now?" Said the neighbor.

"Yeah, it's all good, thanks," said Ashley. She disappeared back into Alexis' room, closing the door behind her. She looked at Alexis, grinning wide.

"Ashley! What's wrong with you! YOU were naked? My neighbor just saw me naked! I could have been seen by anyone walking through the hallway!" The words themselves seemed angry, but the tone was not. It was more shock than anger.

"Just thought you might want a little more fun," said Ashley. "Did you have fun?"

"Well that was humiliating, and yeah, kinda fun," Alexis admitted reluctantly. She was starting to wonder what sort of crazy thing Ashley would talk her into next.

"See?" Said Ashley. "You've really started to learn to let loose a little."

"Yeah, I guess so," said Alexis, laughing.

"Well, you certainly seemed to enjoy listening to me pleasure myself," said Ashley with a smirk. Alexis' face turned bright red again.

"Yeah - yeah, I did," said Alexis, pausing for a moment to collect herself. "I never thought I would find listening to another girl masturbate and hearing her cum so hot, but that was really hot. Is it weird to say that, since we're sisters and everything?"

"Damn, lighten up," said Ashley, giggling. "It's not like we fucked each other! We didn't even watch each other."

"Well yeah, but you did like - you did turn me on. And it makes me feel a little weird, I don't know."

"Relax, Alexis. It's ok. If it helps at all, you turned me on too, showing off for those guys and fucking yourself in the shower and that. It's ok. Yeah, we're sisters, but like I said, we didn't touch each other or even see each other do it." Alexis looked relieved to hear Ashley say everything was OK. Yet, in a way, she couldn't help but feel as if they had crossed some sore of line. But if Ashley was OK with what they had done, she was OK with it too. It had been really sexy, anyway, and Alexis wouldn't have minded doing it again.

"Here, how about this," said Ashley. "Saturday, we go to the mall, get you a couple sexy - I mean, to use your word, slutty outfits, and then we walk around and show you off a little bit and then we'll have a few drinks and I'll take you to a club. Sound good?"

"Yeah, it does," said Alexis. She was eager to try anything Ashley had in mind as long as it didn't involve actually having sex with someone. And she really wanted to get a couple outfits like the ones Ashley had - showing her bare stomach and long legs and letting her tits flop out - well maybe not flop out. They weren't really quite big enough to flop anywhere.

Ashley said she hoped Alexis had a good time, and after the sisters put their clothes back on, Ashley said goodbye and left. She walked out with her little half shirt on, eager for the attention she was about to get as she walked through campus in the cool November air.

Saturday couldn't come fast enough for Alexis. She had decided to wear the only top she had which was anything resembling revealing. It was a tank top like girls usually wear in the summer, or under another top, and it showed about two inches of her stomach. Better than mine, she thought. She put on a pair of jeans - it was November after all - and walked to Ashley's apartment where she was waiting.

Ashley, never failing to wear less clothing, had on a sweater that was cropped about halfway between her tits and belly button. Her navel piercing drew in attention between her top and her low-rise jeans. As she opened the door for Alexis, she could see that a hint of her thong was showing above the top of her jeans. Alexis, in spite of jerself, wondered if that was intentional.

"Ready to go?" Ashley asked. Alexis just nodded, and the girls walked to Ashley's car. They made small talk during the trip to the mall, except for once when Alexis asked Ashley what sort of clothes she should get. "Just wait," she had said.

The girls didn't shop long. They didn't have to. Ashley brought her sister to a store with thousands of choices for tops, half of hem or so showing her stomach in one form or another. Taking her time, Ashley picked out a few tops for her sister to try on, and a pair of shorts and a skirt. The girls went into the fitting room together, and Ashley watched as Alexis tried on the clothes.

The first skirt was denim, low-rise, and barely covered her ass. Alexis put that on with a black top that was really just a spaghetti- strapped tank top that was low-cut to directly between her tits, just a shade under her nipples, in a "v" shape. The main portion of the top only extended about four inches from the bottom of the "v", before it broke off into about four straps that tied around Alexis' midriff.

"Wow, you look sexy!" Said Ashley. "That one is a keeper." Alexis smiled and put on the next top. It was green and boxy-looking, and a little looser at the sides than the last one. Alexis soon discovered as she looked in the mirror that that design just allowed it to ride up more when she moved her arms. It was green, and loosely fell halfway between her tits and navel, and was loose at the bottom and cut with a round neck and like a t-shirt with no sleeves at the top. Alexis smiled, knowing that she would be showing skin in that one too.

She took the shirt off and handed it to Ashley, who put it in the "buy" pile. Alexis tried on three more tops - one was a sleeveless white top that tied in the front and was low-cut and didn't cover anything below her tits, sort of like a schoolgirl shirt with a deep v-neck instead of buttons and no sleeves. It almost looked like a bikini top on the front, it covered so little, and in the back it covered the top half only. She tried on a lace top that had a built in bra - it was really just a cropped lace spaghetti strap camisole that fell about two inches above her navel, and that most girls would have worn something over. Finally she tried on the second skirt, a black spandex mini skirt that barely covered her ass, and the last top.