Ashley & Alexis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once outside, Ashley sat down on a bench. There, she kicked one leg onto the bench and invited Alexis to sit next to her. Ashley was spread wide open, with just the tip of Alexis' cum-soaked panties poking out of her pussy, which was visible to all. There, on that bench, Ashley began to masturbate.

"Ohhhh, Alexis, your panties feel so good in my pussy!" Ashley moaned. She looked over at Alexis, who was enjoying the show. "Get those tits, out, slut," Ashley said as she pulled up on Alexis' shirt, exposing her entire breasts. Alexisfought her, knowing there were people nearby. However, Alexis soon began to get turned on by the struggle, and accepted her fate, allowing her breasts to be free in the cool air. She sat there with her arms at her sides as Ashley continued to fuck herself.

"Ohhh, yeah, that feels good," Ashley moaned. Before Alexis realized what was happening, Ashley began fondling her breasts, first the left and then the right. Alexis did nothing to stop her - it just felt too good and she was too horny.

"Mmmmm, Ashley," Alexis moaned.

"You like that, slut? You like your sister touching you like that out in public?"

"Mmmm - Ash - Ashley, keep going," Alexis moaned.

"Only if you take your shirt off," Ashley teased. Alexis did not have to even think about it. She ripped it off and positioned herself to give her sister easy access.

"Ohhh, squeeze hem harder," Alexis moaned. She was turned on, yes, but she was teasing Ashley deliberately at the same time. Ashley was intensely aroused by touching her sister's breasts. A couple soon walked by, a college girl and her boyfriend. The girls made no effort to stop.

"Ohhh, yes, you can - stay and watch," Ashley moaned. The guy stole glances at the two girls.

"No, thanks," said the girl, disgusted. "Nasty sluts. They should be arrested," she said.

"We are a couple of nasty fucking - sluts - Ohhhh, I'm a nasty slut! I'm a nasty - nasty - nas - nastiest slut!" Ashley moaned. She squeezed Alexis' breast unusually hard and rammed her fingers into her pussy. "Out here fucking myself, I'm such a fucking slut," she moaned loudly. "Nasty - fucking - nasty - slut!" She bucked her hips and rode her fingers to a fantastic orgasm.

As soon as Alexis got back to her room, she threw open the blinds and fucked herself in front of the window again. This time, she did it with her sister's panties in her pussy. She thought of how much of a slut she was becoming, having unprotected sex with random guys she had just met. She also though of her sister, and how she had touched her that day. After she was finished, she stood in front of the window, blindfolded, allowing anyone to look that wanted, while she fucked herself again.

Alexis started to become concerned later that night that the sisters were headed down a path she wasn't comfortable with. She decided to call Ashley just to see where they were.

"Hey, I had fun today," Alexis said.

"Good. You - you didn't mind that I touched you like that, did you?

"No, I - I mean, no, that was fine. I liked it. I mean, it's not like you were going down on me or anything. As far as I'm concerned, if it's not sex, it's okay."

"Okay, well, that sounds good to me," Ashley said. Of course, she was lying. She wanted Alexis in bed and she knew it. It was making her so desperate. In fact, a couple days later, the sisters traded panties back, and Ashley went straight home and shoved her panties, which had been in Alexis' pussy and soaked with her juices and cum from two strangers, straight into her mouth while she fucked herself silly. Just the taste of her sister was enough to send her over the edge. She wondered if Alexis would ever feel the same way.

12