Ashley & Becca Ch. 01

Story Info
First look at coeds discovering themselves.
2k words
4.25
21.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RebeccaLeah
RebeccaLeah
13 Followers

Author's Note: This is probably going to be long, so let me know what you think about chapters instead of all at once. I love real feedback, but please don't use it as an excuse to hit on me. Without further delay, please enjoy and don't forget to vote!
* * * * *

Leaving the still figure behind in the twin bed across the room, Ashley quietly tiptoed out the door and locked it behind her. She waved at the few other early risers, after all 10 am Saturday morning was pretty early at college, and smiled when the warm sunlight hit her face as she left the dorm. She got a couple of hellos on her way to the dining hall and quite a few appreciative glances, after all Mother Nature had been kind to her and while she wasn't model gorgeous, she had an elegant grace of her own. Her long blonde hair fell in loose curls past her shoulders and only needed a few extra highlights in winter when the sun didn't do it for her. She was 5'9" with a slim figure but enough curves that her 34 B breasts and cute round ass didn't look out of place. Her blue eyes turned gray with the weather or from intense emotions, but now they were light and happy as she looked for friends to eat breakfast with.

~~~~~

Blinking in the bright sunlight that snuck around their window shade, Becca turned over and hid her head under her Care Bear's Sleepy Bear pillow. "Uuggg," she thought to herself, "Oh God that hurts." Fifteen minutes later she heard the door open slowly and quiet tiptoeing across the floor. "Becca?" came the quiet whisper of her roommate Ashley.

Ashley saw a hand appear from under the covers and wave weakly in protest of consciousness. "Becca it's after 12 and I brought you back some food but you need to wake up a bit to eat it." Ashley bit back her laughter as her newly 21-year-old roomie blinked owlishly as her head came out from under the pillow. Remembering how she had felt the day after her birthday she helped Becca sit up. Becca's shoulder length brown hair was a mess and under that her usually lovely green eyes were blood shot. Her curvy 5'7" figure was moving much slower than her normal athletic energy level. "At least I can't be jealous of her energy today, though I still wish I could have her 36 C breasts" Ashley thought to herself with a sigh as Becca's Bugs Bunny nightgown gapped at the neck. "Here, start with the orange juice to get rid of the horrible taste in your mouth and clear the cobwebs out of your head." Becca stuck out her tongue in disgust, but bravely took a cautious sip of the juice. By the time Ashley had turned on her computer and checked her class website for her homework, Becca had managed half the glass and was nibbling on the raisin cinnamon bagel and banana that Ashley had brought back. Smiling to herself Ashley began the weekend reading for Old Norse Mythology.

~~~~~

Becca crawled out of bed carefully to avoid disturbing her stomach, which was still working on keeping her breakfast down. She slipped on her bathrobe and flip-flops, pausing to collect her shower caddy and left the room for the bathroom. Smiling weakly to the enquiries about her birthday celebrations had gone, Becca made her way down the hall and into an empty shower. Thanking her lucky stars that she had ended up in Calley Hall with the full sized shower stalls and best working hot water plumbing, she cranked the hot water handle until steam was gently rising from the spray. Stepping under the water, she found her herbal shampoo and gave herself a mini head massage with her wonderful rosemary scented shampoo. Becca groaned as the hairspray finally washed out and the fancy twisted hairstyle that Ashley had created last night came undone. Her brown hair fell back inline with gravity, relieving the tension her scalp had been under for what felt like years. Feeling her head clear from the water, Becca grabbed her green apple shower gel and purple shower puff and began washing off the stamps, names, and phone numbers from her hands, arms and various other body parts. "I'm never dancing on a bar again, not even if they quadruple dare me," she thought disgustedly to herself "At least Ashley stopped me before I got that tattoo." Grateful for having such a wonderful roomie Becca broke her reverie to find her hand with the puff gently caressing her right breast, swirling the frothy bubbles around her hard nipple.

"What th-," she thought to herself "I guess my subconscious is telling me I should have hooked up with that cute bartender last night. He was pretty hot, short blonde spiked hair and great blue eyes. Well there's always next time. Now that I'm legal I can go every night, not just the 18 and up. Thank God, I was getting sick of those little teenage boys that thought they were the shit." Rinsing off one last time, Becca stepped out of the shower and wrapped up in her robe. Passing the mirrors she noticed that she not only felt better but also looked better too since the smeared make up had washed off and the red in her eyes was fading quickly.

Feeling much more cheerful, Becca headed back to her room. Halfway down the hall she heard a voice call her name. Turning around she saw Corin jogging up the hall towards her with a smile on her face. Becca smiled back, "Hey Cor, what's up?"

"Nothing much, Happy 21, honey. Listen now that you're legal and everything, the girls and I are going out tonight and I was wondering if you and your hot assed roommate wanted to help us light up the dance floor."

Becca's head tipped to the side as she thought about it. "Maybe, I don't know. Let me ask Ash and I'll get back to you later."

Cor nodded, "Alright cutie, but I'm taking you out soon so I can have my wicked way with you." She winked at Becca and headed back down the hall to her room. Becca watched Cor's retreating back, rolling her eyes at Cor's boxer shorts and ribbed white tank top. "Sheesh what a tomboy" Becca thought to herself. Walking back into the room, Becca found her roomie still glued to the computer screen and her class reading. "Blah Ash, how can you get into that stuff?"

"Well if you studied mythology you would get into in to. These essays are one person's idea of what someone else meant when they wrote something over a thousand years ago. My professor's graduate adviser wrote this one, so he completely idolizes the guy. I want some suck up points for missing Friday's class because of you, so if you could let me concentrate on it I would greatly appreciate it!" but Becca saw she said it all with a smile on her face and Becca knew she wasn't really mad. Humming to herself she went to her closet and grabbed a white polo shirt and jean capris before heading to her dresser and grabbing underwear and a bra. Dropping her clothes on her bed, she began to towel dry her hair. "So what are you up to tonight Ash?" By the time Ashley looked up from her computer with an unenthused "I don't know" Becca had wiggled into her smiley face underwear and was busy trying to hook her white cotton bra behind her back. Becca told Ashley about Corin's invitation as she walked back to her closet to hang up her robe and brush her hair in her closet mirror.

Ashley hoped Becca couldn't see her blush as Becca debated with herself out loud over whether or not to go with Cor that night. Cor had taken Ashley out for her birthday two months ago. Ashley's thoughts went back to that night as they did often when she was falling asleep at night.

~~~~~

The beautiful 5'11"girl had taken her out dancing for fun but when a slow song had come on and the taller girl had gently wrapped her strong arms around Ashley. Being pressed against Cor's milk chocolate athletic body had left Ashley feeling weak in the knees and slightly confused. Looking up into Cor's brown eyes, Ashley had seen a soft smile on the black girl face and couldn't help answering with a smile of her own.

The dorm had been asleep by the time they had come back from the club. Ashley had been slightly buzzed and feeling free but not drunk to the point of losing her inhibitions. Corin had walked her back to her room and in the quiet darkness of the hallway Car had leaned over and kissed her. It had felt so right that Ashley's arms automatically slid around Cor's neck as her head tilted back allowing the black girl to deepen the kiss. Cor had groaned softly and Ashley felt Cor's body relax now that she knew Ashley wouldn't push her away. Cor had wound her arms around Ashley's waist and pushed her so she had been trapped tightly between Cor's body and the wall.

Slowly Cor had begun to roll her hips against Ashley's and even though it was the same move she had done all night, Ashley suddenly realized the eroticism of it and how it pressed against her pubic mound. Ashley's head had been spinning and her pussy growing damp by the time Cor lifted her head and broke the kiss. Dropping a light peck on Ashley's nose, Cor had straightened up and pulled Ashley away from the wall. "God, I've wanted to do that for months," Cor had whispered. "Why didn't you tell me before?" Ashley had asked surprised. "Didn't know how you would take it cutie" had come Cor's answer. "But damn, now I wish I had mentioned it earlier." Ashley had blushed and Cor had chuckled softly, "Get to bed sweething before I convince you into mine." After one more sweet kiss goodnight Ashley had gone to bed and fallen asleep with a happy smile on her face.

~~~~~

"Ash? Ashley?" Becca finished arguing with herself to glance up and see a blank look on her roomies face. Ashley had been doing that for over a month at odd intervals, suddenly looking lost in a daydream and losing track of whatever else was going on. "Ashley, you there?" as her roommate blinked and looked around Becca could see a light blush on Ashley's cheeks. "Who were you dreaming about?" Becca asked. Ashley just blushed harder and shook her head. "That's interesting" Becca thought to herself, "at least now I know that it's about someone. I wonder why she hasn't told me?" Looking back at Ashley, Becca figured Ash had missed the conclusion of her argument and said "I think going out with Corin and her friends would be fun, but I don't want to go without you."

Ashley wasn't surprised at Becca's decision; she knew that Cor and Becca got along well. She, however, had only been around Cor once since her birthday. The tall black girl had grabbed Ashley on her way down the hall to class and pulled Ashley into her room, locking the door behind them. By the time Ashley had escaped, her lips were swollen, her pussy was wet and she had a bite mark beginning to bruise on her shoulder. Ashley had yet to think about it at all. She was raised in a very open family and when her mother had given her "the talk" she had spent equal amounts of time explaining condoms and dental dams. Ash had never worried about sexuality or sexual orientation at all but she knew Becca did. She knew Becca was raised as a Catholic, and even if Becca wasn't practicing at school she didn't want to lose her best friend over something like this. "But" she thought to herself "if there are other people around Corin wouldn't try to do anything. At least I don' think she would." With some trepidation Ashley nodded at Becca and said "Sure I'll go, it sounds like fun."

RebeccaLeah
RebeccaLeah
13 Followers