Ashley Blows the Pizza Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this is kind of embarrassing," she began, putting her hands over her face for dramatic effect and nervously crossing and uncrossing her legs. "My friends and I? We have this sort of bet. It's like a scavenger hunt, sort of? Anyway...I need a photo of me flashing my boobs to a trucker. Would you two help me with that?"

She giggled as their mouths involuntarily opened. The cigarette dangling from the lips of the trucker on the right nearly fell out of his mouth, but he caught it just in time.

"Hell yeah!" the one on the right said. He quickly scanned the area around them. "Come on back here, between our two trucks, where no one can see."

Ashley hesitated for a moment, second-guessing whether she was putting herself in harm's way, but they both seemed harmless and friendly, and she felt safe with them. She followed the two of them to a spot between the two trucks, which shielded them from view.

"I'm Bob, by the way," the trucker on the right announced, extending his hand. "And that's Darryl."

She politely shook both of their hands. They both felt hard and calloused, but they shook her hand so gently, she thought it was sweet. They both stood awkwardly and awaited her next move.

"Okay," she said with a giggle, "Darryl, can you take my phone? You just press the button right here." As she showed him the button, he placed his hand gently around her shoulder. "I'll stand over here, next to Bob. Let me know when you're ready."

Bob stood by his truck with a big grin on his face while Darryl positioned himself to take the shot. "Ready when you are," he said.

Ashley paused for a moment, smiled, and lifted her shirt from the bottom, exposing her breasts. Bob's face lit up with a huge smile, and Darryl happily snapped the photo.

"Okay, let me see," Ashley said, moving beside Darryl once more to review the photo. Once again, he put his arm around her, holding her a little more closely this time.

"Awesome!" she chirped. "Thank you both sooooo much!"

"Thank us? Thank you!" Bob said. "That's the biggest thrill I've had since...hell, maybe ever!"

"Oh, you two must get flashed all the time out on the road," Ashley responded.

"You'd be surprised how often that happens," Darryl said, keeping his hand around her shoulder and rubbing it a little. "But it's usually just a quick flash as we drive by, you know? Not like this."

"And they're not always as pretty as you," Bob added.

"Aww, you guys are so sweet!" Ashley gushed. She checked her cellphone. "You wanna see them again? I'll let you look a little longer this time."

"Hell yeah!" Bob shouted, and then immediately shushed himself.

This time, Ashley removed her shirt completely. She stood before them, bare-chested, and they both stared at her tits, mesmerized.

"You can touch them if you want," she offered. Darryl's hands moved right to her chest, while Bob cautiously looked around to ensure they weren't being watched. He crept over and joined Darryl, squeezing one breast while Darryl squeezed the other.

Darryl bent forward to take one of her tits into his mouth.

"No, it's okay," Ashley said, jerking backward from them. "Just touch, okay?"

"Sorry," Darryl said.

"It's okay," she said, cheerfully. "You wanna see my pussy, too?"

Both men stopped what they were doing and looked at her. Then they began looking all around them, as if looking for video surveillance.

"You're not a cop, are you?" Bob asked.

"No, silly," she giggled.

"And you're how old?" Darryl asked.

"Twenty-one," she stated.

They both took a couple steps backward. "Okay," Bob said. "I'm gonna keep an eye out," he told Darryl, "and make sure no one comes walking up here."

"Good idea," Darryl said, licking his lips. He looked at Ashley and nodded.

Without hesitation, she wriggled out of her tiny cutoff shorts. Completely naked outdoors, during the daytime, she thought. That's another twenty-five points!

When Darryl saw that she wasn't wearing any panties, his hands instinctively went to his mouth, and he gasped.

"My oh my," he said, shaking his head. "You are one gorgeous little lady."

"Why, thank you!" she gushed.

Bob's head was on a swivel, alternatively checking the parking lot and leering at Ashley's luscious backside.

"Would you mind taking another picture?" she asked Daryl, holding the cellphone out to him. He snatched it from her hand, and she posed seductively next to Bob's truck. He took several photos, and then returned the phone to her.

That's one hundred and fifty points, Ashley thought to herself, adding the numbers in her head.

"Thank you so much!" she squealed. "You guys are so nice!"

"Is there anything else we can do for ya?" Darryl asked with a smile.

"Well..." Ashley said, putting her finger aside her mouth. "If I get a photo of my hand holding your penis, I get an extra fifty points."

Before she had completed the sentence, Darryl began unzipping his fly. He struggled to pull his dick out, given its rigid state. Ashley was surprised that it was bigger than she imagined it would be.

"Wow," she said, reaching out to hold it in her hand. "You have a really big penis." Darryl smiled with pride, and gave Bob a thumbs-up sign. Bob's eyes widened when he saw what was happening, and he mouthed the words, "What the fuck?"

Ashley handed Darryl the phone once more, and he took a photo.

"You know," she said, stroking his cock, "if you flip that little button on the side, it'll record video. Can you do that for me?" She asked in such a sweet voice, how could he say no?

"You keep doing that," Darryl said, watching the action through the cellphone, "you'll get a nice reward."

"Oh," she said, stopping suddenly, "are you going to finish?"

"It's been a long time," he said, seeming embarrassed. "We're on the road for weeks at a time."

"It's okay," she said. "You want me to put it in my mouth?"

He blinked a few times, and stammered, "Wh-what's that?"

"You want me to put it in my mouth, so you can finish?" she said with a sweet smile.

Darryl nodded. "Uh...okay, yeah, sure."

Ashley kneeled on the pavement before him, using her shorts as a cushion. She leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth, holding on to each of his thighs for support. She looked up at him as she bobbed up and down his shaft, ensuring that he was recording.

She was just about to ask him to let her know when he was about to cum when he emitted a groan, and she felt a powerful spurt splash against the back of her throat. She nearly choked on it, but managed to continue sucking and slurping as several more spurts went straight down her throat. When his dick finally stopped throbbing, she removed him from her mouth and sat back on her heels, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Thank you!" she said.

Darryl simply looked at her in shock, as if he suddenly doubted his state of mind. "Th-thank you, young lady," was all he could manage to say.

"Ho-ly shit," Bob said. He was still standing in his lookout spot, and one of his hands was secured to his crotch.

"I can take care of you, too," Ashley offered sweetly, looking down at the bulge in Bob's pants, "if you want."

Bob hurried over to where they were, and snatched the cellphone out of Darryl's hand. "You go look out," he told him. "This ain't gonna take long."

He produced his cock from his pants and held it out for Ashley. It was considerably smaller than Darryl's, but fatter than any dick she had ever seen before. She placed it directly into her mouth, and within seconds, she felt his dick swell, followed by a warm deluge of semen.

***

Her pussy was throbbing with such intensity that it only took a slight touch to provoke a powerful orgasm once she had returned to her car. She looked around, wondering if anyone had seen her, and then reached into her pocket for her cellphone.

"150 more points!" she texted to Chelsea.

She backed the car out of the parking spot and headed back to the highway. Once she reached the rental agency, she checked her phone and smiled as she read Chelsea's response:

You slut! Can't wait to hear all about it!

"Am I in the lead now?" Ashley typed. She waited for the attendant to give her the paperwork for the car.

Still behind, the response read, but you're really close!

"Dammit!" Ashley said out loud. "What on earth do I need to do to win this thing?"

She entered the airport, checked in at the counter, dropped off her bags, and stood in the long line at the security area. As she waited for her plane to begin boarding, she couldn't help but smile as she thought of all the dirty deeds she had accomplished over the past few days. It had taken her days to work up the courage to get naked in front of the pizza man, but she did it. She couldn't believe how thrilling it was, and she immediately became addicted to exhibitionism.

When Chelsea called on her first day of Spring Break and told her about this game, her first thought was that she wouldn't participate. But the more she thought of it, the more exciting it seemed. She had never done anything like that before. While hardly a prude, the other girls certainly made her feel that way. When she made the decision to play the game, she was so proud of herself for stepping outside her comfort zone.

Ashley made her way down the aisle, boarding pass in hand, and found her seat in an empty row. She was happy to have booked an aisle seat, and even happier to see that the seat next to hers was still empty as the last remaining passengers boarded.

She clicked her seatbelt and checked her cellphone one last time. Just as it seemed that the door to the aircraft would close, a last-minute straggler rushed through the door and hurried down the aisle.

"Shit," Ashley muttered under her breath. She knew exactly where he was heading. Sure enough, he stopped right next to her and gave her a sheepish smile. The plane was only half-filled, and the entire row behind them was empty, and yet she was destined to rub elbows on this flight. She unfastened her seatbelt and moved aside, allowing him to brush past her. He plopped down into the window seat and spent several minutes stowing his belongings.

"Didn't think I'd make it," he said, breathing heavily. He wore a wrinkled business suit, and looked as though he had just sprinted through the airport on the way to the plane. He removed his jacket, folded it carefully, and then shoved in under the seat in front of him.

Ashley flashed him a polite smile.

"You heading home?" he asked.

"Back to school," she replied.

"Oh, college student?"

"Mm-hmm. University of Minnesota."

"Ah, a Gopher!" Ashley giggled and nodded. "Were you in Tampa for Spring Break?"

"Yeah," she said. "I was staying at a friend's place on the beach."

"Oh, nice!"

"Yeah, it was really nice, but a little boring. I was supposed to go with my roommate, but she backed out at the last minute. Thankfully, my friend, Chelsea, came up with a game that made the trip a little more interesting."

"A game?"

"Yeah, it's kind of like a combination of Truth-or-Dare and a scavenger hunt. You get points for stuff, and the person that collects the most points wins."

"What do you win?"

"Well, there are six of us, and we each put in fifty bucks, so the grand prize is $250."

"I'll bet that'll come in handy," he said.

The plane sped down the runway, and Ashley braced herself, gripping the armrest.

"I really hate takeoffs and landings," she said with her eyes closed. Once the plane began to level, she relaxed and breathed deeply.

"I'm Russell, by the way," her new friend said, offering his hand.

"Ashley," she said with a sweet smile.

"So, Ashley, what kind of stuff did you collect for this scavenger hunt?"

"Well, it's not really stuff that you collect, but stuff that you do."

"Interesting," he responded. "So what kind of stuff did you do?"

"Ohhh..." she said with a naughty grin, "just some fun stuff."

"Like..."

"You wanna see?" she offered. He nodded enthusiastically, and she took out her cellphone and scrolled through her photos. She held up one of the photos Hector had taken, showing her standing naked against the wall and holding her breasts. She held out her phone, and Russell's jaw dropped.

"Wow," was all he could manage to utter. Ashley giggled.

"That one was worth twenty-five points," she said, proudly.

"You have a really nice body," he said, continuing to stare at the photo.

"Well, thank you," she responded. "You wanna see another?"

"Of course!" he said.

She swiped the screen, and the next photo showed her peering over her shoulder with her back to the camera and her gorgeous, firm young ass proudly displayed. Russell responded with another "wow." He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, and continued to stare at the photo, completely transfixed.

Ashley held the phone for him a while longer, and her gaze reflexively lowered to his lap. The poor guy had built a tent, which prompted her to smile. She enjoyed having this effect on strange men.

"You know," she said, lowering the phone, but keeping her eyes on his package, "you can help me with this game."

"I can?" he asked, wide-eyed.

"Mm-hmm," she said. She looked up and down the aisle. Flight attendants were busy handing out drinks. "Hand me your jacket."

He hesitated for a brief moment, and then handed her his blazer. She unfolded it, and then placed it over his lap. She looked at him and giggled, and then slid her hand beneath the coat and placed it over his rapidly-growing member, squeezing and stroking it lightly over the fabric of his pants.

He nervously scanned the plane, and looked at Ashley with an expression of disbelief. An attendant approached, and Ashley quickly removed her hand.

"Can I get you anything?" the attendant asked. Both Ashley and Russell shook their heads. Russell looked frightened and pale.

The attendant continued down the aisle, and Ashley whispered to Russell: "Take it out."

Once again, he nervously surveyed the surroundings, swallowed hard, and unzipped his fly. He looked at Ashley, and she suppressed a laugh and slid her hand back under the jacket. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked it while looking straight ahead to the front of the plane.

She paused for a moment and took out her phone once more.

"I need a picture," she explained. "For proof."

Russell nodded, and after another furtive glance around the cabin, he briefly removed the jacket long enough for her to snap a picture.

"Thank you," she said with a smile. "A hand job on a plane has to be worth extra points. I'm not sure if I'll need them, but better safe than sorry!"

"C-Can you?" he stammered awkwardly, motioning toward his lap.

"Oh, you want me to do it some more?" she asked. He nodded in response, and she smiled and put her hand back under his jacket. She stroked his dick at a more urgent pace, and he closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

Ashley continued to glance toward the front and back of the plane as she slid her hand up and down his shaft. She couldn't believe she was doing this. It was so wrong, and yet so undeniably exciting at the same time. She could feel a wet spot forming on her shorts, and she couldn't resist touching herself with her free hand.

"I—I'm getting close," Russell suddenly whispered.

Ashley slowed her pace. "You're going to ruin your jacket," she warned him.

"I don't care," he said. It was adorable, she thought.

She unbuckled her seatbelt. "Keep a lookout," she ordered. She removed his jacket and lowered her head to his lap. He gasped when her warm mouth enveloped his penis, and he looked, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, up and down the aisle, silently praying that no one would interrupt this amazing moment.

Ashley bobbed her head up and down on his lap, taking him deep into her throat and back up again, over and over, as quickly as she could. She felt his cock expand in her mouth, and she braced herself for the warm flood of semen that soon filled her mouth. She eagerly swallowed it all, and kept her mouth on his cock until it stopped throbbing.

"Thank you," she said, sweetly, wiping her mouth.

"Oh my god," he said, quickly adjusting himself and zipping his fly. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. Thank you!"

***

Ashley's roommate, Stacey, met her at the airport. After greeting each other with squeals of delight, Stacey drove the two of them straight to the restaurant, where they were to meet the rest of the girls. By the time they arrived, the other girls had already been seated and were halfway finished with their first drinks.

Glass-shattering squeals filled the dining room as Ashley and Stacey were greeted. A rather awkward-looking young waiter appeared, and took the drink orders from the new arrivals, and all the ladies sat around a circular table and chattered over each other at competing volumes.

"Okay, everybody quiet down," Chelsea suddenly announced. "It's time to settle some bets. Ashley, why don't you show us what you've got?"

The table became eerily quiet, as the girls all leaned forward to see what Ashley had to display. They exchanged disbelieving glances while Ashley fished the phone from her pocket and scrolled through her photos.

"Okay," Ashley said, smiling proudly. "First, I have a couple of photos to show you."

She held out her phone to Stacey, who held her hands over her mouth as she looked at the photo, wide-eyed. Each girl seated around the table shared the same expression in turn.

"Who took that photo, Ashley?" Chelsea asked with a grin.

"The pizza guy," Ashley responded, which elicited more gasps.

"And what else did you do with the pizza guy?" Chelsea asked, barely containing herself.

"Well..." Ashley said with a grin. She swiped the phone a couple more times, and then pressed the play button on the video. The girls all leapt from their chairs and gathered around her. As the video played, the girls shrieked when they saw Ashley get naked in front of the pizza guy.

They shrieked again when she gave him a naked hug, again when he fondled her tits and ass, and again when she convinced him to take out his dick so that she could stroke it. When she dropped to her knees in front of him and put his dick in her mouth, all five of the other girls at the table gasped and squealed so loudly that the people seated at the other tables turned around to face them.

"Pay up, bitches!" Chelsea shouted, wearing a broad smile from ear to ear.

The other four girls groaned loudly, and one by one, tossed a hundred dollars on the table.

"What is this?" Ashley asked.

"This," Chelsea proudly announced, "is my finest moment! You see, I bet all of these skanks a hundred dollars each that I'd get you to suck a stranger's dick during Spring Break. None of them - I mean none of them - thought you would do it. But I knew there was a dirty slut inside you, just begging to be let loose!"

Ashley's expression fell, and her eyes watered. "You mean this was all a trick?"

"Not a trick," Chelsea corrected her. "A bet. And I won."

A tear trickled down Ashley's cheek, and she quickly brushed it away.

"Oh, don't be like that," Chelsea said. "Don't worry, you'll get your money. You were promised fifty bucks each." She shuffled through all the bills in her hand. "Here you go. Two hundred and fifty dollars. Fair and square. You earned it, girlfriend!"

"But...why did you make me do all those other guys?" Ashley sniffled.

"Oh my god!" Bethany shrieked. "There were more guys?!"

Chelsea giggled. "Honestly, at that point, I was just curious how far you were willing to go. You're even sluttier than I imagined!"

Daggers shot from Ashley's eyes.

"Oh, lighten up," Chelsea said. "It was all for fun. Don't tell me you didn't have fun! You gave those guys an experience they'll never forget. They'll tell all their friends, but no one will believe them. How cool is that? You spread some happiness and reaped a nice little reward for it. Everyone's a winner! Well, except for these other bitches."