Ashley Gets Taken

Story Info
College student pays back the favor.
2.4k words
3.72
133.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout my college years, I got to know this Asian Chinese called Ashley. She is slim, has a small frame, pointed face, petite breasts and the fair silky smooth skin. Despite being 24, she stood at a good 5 feet 2 with her small frame. Though she is not the belle of college, there is an element of excitement when she is around and in my opinion, she can be said to be the top ten babes in my campus. Her perfume is mild and seductive. And most of all, she is always dressed too low for her top, or too short for her bottom On some good occasions, she is in both a low top and a short bottom. Several of my guy friends were excited when seeing her and were trying their utmost best to peer down her blouse or up her shorts while she is sitting. She did not realize this and thought my friends were being friendly and helpful.

Among the guys in the group, I was closest to Ashley. Ashley is a struggler with her academic work and often had to ask me for help in her schoolwork. As I am better versed than her, I had the opportunity to be her personal coach and tutor, and I became the envy of the many guys. However, what I was going to do will make me more than a personal coach and tutor, but will give me the chance to claim her as part of my many trophies.

Though I am not the exact definition of a hunk, I had my good times with several women, from a mature Japanese housewife, young mothers and married women who were not satisfied with their husbands. But this time, I will be taking someone who is younger, fresher and definitely more naïve and gullible. And this person is Ashley.

As usual, I received a call from her asking me for help for her upcoming assignments. I agreed to meet her at the school park bench, her usual studying area. While walking there, I kept thinking about her, about her clothes and her body. I love it best when she is in her white spaghetti-slip and the white beach shorts. I had seen her dressed that way before. Her white slip would be body hugging, and yet when she bends, it is a bird’s eye view of her petite moulds. As for my great interests of her white shorts, it is translucent to see the shape of her round bums. Also, she likes wearing a dark panties, which accentuates her shapely and small bum, and gets you in a wild imagination.

As arranged, she was at the bench doing her work and waiting for me. And there she was in what I had fascinated most, her white spaghetti-slip and her white beach shorts. I was hot. I took a seat beside her and started my tutorage. I had not had a woman for the past week, and I am getting hornier every moment I look at Ashley. While tutoring her, I pretended to put my arm over hers and nudge her breasts. It was firm. I had never thought I would ever come this close and neither did I think I would be getting physical with her. She looked up and smiled and moved away. Again, I pretended to drop my things over to her side and she bent down and I saw her round ass. It contributed to this raging desire in me to take her there and then. But I am patient and did not want to risk getting caught by fellow students or lecturers lest I enter the halls of shame.

I managed to solve her problems for her assignments. It was near evening then. As part of the bargain in helping her with the assignments, she would treat me dinner. But I had other plans. I suggested that I will give dinner a miss, but she will accompany me for a drink and we will see the night view of the city. Being young, gullible and naïve, she agreed without any consideration, thinking it was just a friendly gesture.

I was drove to a secluded spot on a hill, which overlooks the bright lights of the city. We were sitting in the front seats of the car. We bought alcoholic soda drinks. I knew that she from past experience and her innocent confession that she gets disoriented easily when she has a drink or two. Her alcohol threshold is really pathetic and I once went to a pub with her and she was flat after two rounds of bourbon. But the excitement then was to shag a young mother whom I met at the pub in the backseat of my car while Ashley lay flat drunk in the front.

During the talking and drinking session in the car, we talked about school, family, guys who she likes and all the pleasantries. As she continued with her drinks, her movements slowed down visibly and her speech starts getting slurred and it sounded seductive and appealing. I knew this was the moment and I had waited the whole afternoon to have her. What a perfect setup! She is dressed in what I fantasized about, she is behaving in a slutty manner, all thanks to the alcohol and she is losing her inhibitions.

I decided to test her out. I decided to bend over to her seat to get something from the passenger side. I ‘accidentally’ put my hands on her thigh and leaned onto her chest to feel her breasts with my face. It was firm like what I felt in the afternoon. I proceeded by trying to get up and at the same time pulled the side of her slip downed. All throughout this time, she gave me that drunken slut look and but with a tinge of shock. I apologized and she smiled. Realizing her guard is down; I wasted no time and pulled the other side of her slip off her shoulders down, and exposed her chest and baby blue strapless bra. It was a sight to behold, seeing a babe near topless in a drunken stupor. She looked up, and was about to protest, and I leaned over and kissed her, and forced my tongue into her mouth. And at the same time, I put my hands to good use. While my left hand is getting busy trying to unhook her bra and pinching her nipples, my right hand was loosening the knots on her shorts and getting into her panties. Her panties was moist and all thanks to the alcohol. She tried to push me off while I was playing with her nipples and groping her. But being a national sportsman, my physique was bigger and stronger than hers. Without much effort and time, I managed to get her bra off and pushed her shorts down to her knees despite her sitting at the front seat. She broke free and tears of fear were flowing down her face. I loved the way she looked and I realized that her nipples were the tiny buttons types and they were pink! Also, she was wearing a black lacy panties. I could not turn back or soften my stand. I mounted another attack on her and this time, I managed to pull her slip down to her waist. I had removed her shorts and had managed to get my fingers to probe into her slit. I must say that the difference between a married woman and a young lady is the cunt’s tightness. After a while, I could feel that she stopped resisting and just laid there sobbing while I was playing with her tits and probing her pussy. I took out my 7-inch boner. This has been my pride and it has been the joy of my several partners. Ashley looked up and there was this surprised and fearful look in her. She looked like she wanted it, but was afraid of the size. I didn’t think her opinions or feelings mattered.

Without any delay, I took her head and lowered it to my dick. I wanted to have a good time, and I know she will have one tonight. She was resistant, as she has never given a blowjob before. What good luck! I get to fuck her virgin mouth. She refused to open her mouth, to let my boner in. My patience was running thin and I pinched her nose and she opened her mouth to breathe. I inserted my boner into her mouth without delay. I warned her not to use her teeth lest she gets hurt. Her inexperience seems to a turn on and off. The excitement about the prestige of defiling a virgin’s mouth is a good prize. Then again, the turnoff of getting an inexperienced girl who sucks your dick like a lollipop is not fulfilling. I pushed her head lower and she started to choke. I love deep throating a girl, and hearing her gag with my cock in her mouth. Ashley tried to get up but I held her down and fucked her mouth hard.

I wanted something more than a substandard blowjob. I felt her pussy and it was moister than before. I wanted to take her as part of my conquests, and it the pussy was the prize. I let her head go and she was struggling for breath. She looked over-awed. Without hesitating, I climbed over to her side and started to ravage her body, touching, probing and pinching as I go. Her nipples were now pink and now protruded out. They looked like two little pink buttons. I suckled on each nipple alternatively, and Ashley shook her head in pleasure and weak protest. It seems that this session is going somewhere finally. I put my cock head near her pussy opening and teased her by rubbing my dick at the entrance of her lips. I knew she is starting to get turned on and her cunt juices were staining my car seat. I didn’t care. I wanted her and that was more important. She cried and moaned, in pleasure and nervousness. She tried to fight back all of a sudden and she got a slap from me.

That bitch! How dare she pull a fast one? I took out a plasticuff which I kept in the car and tied her hands onto the headrest. Her arms are now above her and her petite breasts and nipples stood out as if they were pointing at someone. I love fucking a girl with her arms above her head. It shows the true size and substance of the breasts. And despite her petite tits, they were firm and enjoyable to fondle and her nipples tasted sweet. She knew it was coming. Struggling won’t help. I wanted to scare her, play some rough games with her, but I though that since I needed to shag her, might as well be gentle and not hurt her. I opened up her pussy lips and rubbed it gently. She moaned softly. I opened her legs wide apart and I inserted my dick slowly into her. About halfway in, she looked up and stiffen. She tried to struggle but the plasticuff was restraining her well. While she was struggling, her little tits shook gently and still maintain its firmness. I am a tits man, and this turned me on. I pushed my rod fully into her. She started to scream out in pain. Good thing that we are in a secluded area and she could scream till her lungs explode and I wouldn’t care.

I pumped her in regular motion and she was moaning and groaning in pain and pleasure and trying to avoid my dick. She is a real virgin as her thought my dick can be dislodged with her weak struggles. Her cunt was getting stretched and the cunt juice was covering my rod. I was enjoying my pumping and fondling her tits at the same time. However, each time I thrust inwards, she would respond by moving her body towards me, as if she wanted it. As the fucking continues, her legs began to wrap around my waist and were hooking my body towards her. Her moans were getting hornier and I have never heard any of my partners crying out in this way. She is definitely on her way to her first copulation orgasm.

And true enough, her moaning turned to grunting and she arched her back to my thrusts. I held on to her breasts and continued to twirl her nipples. She has changed her resistant attitude and was calling out my name and gasping for breath as she experiences her climax. I released the plasticuff from above her head and her arms lay weakly by her side. She reached her orgasm with a moan of satisfaction. She isn’t as much of a screamer as my other sex partners. But I was not done yet. I was glad she felt satisfied, but I took out my dick and placed it near her mouth.

Without any prompting, she took it into her mouth and sucked like an inexperienced girl as before. It didn’t matter. I think that face-fucking her was better. She gagged again as usual and blew my load in her mouth. She choked and some cum flowed out of her mouth. She looks like a perfect slut with that look, and her eyes were showing it.

I cleaned myself up and looked at her. She is still naked in the front seat, looking aimlessly at the city. I know that I had my prize and I am proud of it. I took her black lacy panties as part of my trophies. I tried putting on her clothes on for her but the urge came back when I saw the dried cum on her face. I took out my emerging rod and pushed it into her pussy. She lay back and started screaming like a slut again. We continued fucking each other for the rest of the night. By the time we finished fucking, her body and the car seat was stained with the smell of cum. Though it was a messy affair, seeing her climaxing and subsequently blowing my load all over her made the night right. That night, after I sent her home, she thanked me for teaching her what she needed to know. Obviously she needed more lessons on giving proper blowjobs, but that was not urgent. We could always meet and I could give her a personal session again.