Ashley Judd Gets Nuked Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy actress is a great recruiter -- maybe TOO good.
1.8k words
4.17
47.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fanzee1
fanzee1
3 Followers

Ashley Judd Gets Nuked: One Celebrity's Story

May 18, 2005, just outside Aycock, North Carolina. 4:35 p.m.

The thick brown-shafted dick pulsing and about to erupt between Ashley Judd's full, purring ruby-red lips belonged to Cedrick Tarver, North Carolina's Mr. Basketball 2005. And at the first tell-tale sign that the 6'8" 220 lb. high school senior (with the oh-so-silky-smooth baseline jumpshot and mad hops) was about to empty his heavy balls down her throat, the dark-haired southern beauty stared dreamily up at Cedrick, took one hand from his thigh and pinched the base of his dick -- sliding her lips quickly from the base of his shaft all the way off with a loud, slurping *POP*

A wild light danced in Ashley's big brown eyes and she flashed her famous irresistible smile straight at the teenaged hoop star's spittle-coated shaft while still more of the actress's drool dangled from her bottom lip.

"Ah, ah ah" not yet, Cedrick darling. not yet, she said, stroking his hairy eggs. "These big balls of yours are so swollen they surely are about to pop, and i just can't wait to taste this big sticky load," she paused, breathing hotly onto the head of his dick and staring right at it and moving her lips so close, the helpless youngster could feel her lips brush against his tip as she spoke, "but you know what i need first, sweetheart."

Ashley loved this part the most. Miss Judd was top-shelf trim, true world-class ass and she knew it. She approached these young men secure in the knowledge that her talented mouth and steaming-hot pussy had literally squeezed pledges of allegiance out of some of Hollywood's most jaded studio slimeballs. These youngsters didn't stand a chance. She knew that long before she was finished fucking them silly, they'd all sign the letter pledging themselves as blue-chip recruits for her favorite university basketball team. For there was no cause she loved more than her favorite team. And there was NOTHING she enjoyed more about "persuading" these youngsters than the moment when she held them teetering on the brink of orgasm until they agreed to play for her beloved state u.

She smiled up at him now, still on her knees, heaving round cherry-nippled tits jutting out from her little floral print dress, knowing he had a hair trigger by now. Just a couple of pumps and his poor, tight balls would spatter her face with thick gobs of jizz. Her nostrils flared with excitement at the thought but she wouldn't give him or herself the pleasure until she had his word.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH! OH FUCK! YES! YES! I'LL PLAY FOR STATE. ANYTHING, MISS JUDD, ANYTHING. JUST PLEASE LET ME CUM! PLEASE! OH GOD THAT'S IT! YES, YES, I'M CUMMMMMMING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Ashley hadn't heard anything after "I'll play for state." At the very mention of those words, her already dripping pussy lurched. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her hips began humping the hand that slipped down between her legs to frig her clit. With a whimper, she took the fat shaft back into her mouth and whipped her tongue back and forth across the head while she stroked the shaft.

Only after Cedrick's first spurts had sprayed the back of her mouth and begun to dribble down her throat did she take the twitching, spurting dick out of her mouth, stick out her eager tongue and begin jerking the pent-up blasts all over her face. Her famous visage now glazed with the thick, clinging spend of an 18-year-old athlete, she grunted and moaned through an orgasm that left her dazed and weak, while Cedrick leaned against the wall to keep from falling once the Southern-born starlet had finished him off with a blow job that literally changed his life.

Miss Judd, still in a sex-drunk haze, purred loudly now, squeezed the still hard shaft in her hand and began lapping up tiny pools of the huge mess that State's newest recruit had just left all over her.

Cedrick, panting like he'd just run wind-sprints after practice, mustered the strength to speak.

"Miss Judd! Miss Judd!"

*slurp, slurp* *smile* "yes, darlin'?"

"Miss Judd i never felt anything like that in my life. Girls from round here don't even come close! Un-fucking-believable."

Miss Judd flicked a stray drop of jizz from his thigh, kissed his still-quivering dick and flashed that lethal smile again, stroking the messy shaft as she spoke to him.

"Cedrick honey, first of all, welcome to State U. basketball. *lick* second, *kiss* after i suck this big dick of yours back to life *lick* I'm going to wrap my soaking wet lil pussy around it *lick* and then I'm gonna squeeze it so tight it'll make your eyes water *slurp, slurp* When I'm done with you *kiss* these big fucking nuts of yours are gonna look like raisins." *lick, lick* Now what do you say to that, suga'?"

The wide-eyed teen could only gasp in amazement and pleasure. His dick was quickly stiffening and swelling again now and Miss Judd giggled softly, purred and smiled at Cedrick again.

"Oh, and one more thing, Cedrick."

"uh-huh?"

"Please...call me Ashley...."

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

May 19, 2005 Nuke Basketball head coach Mark Przyzbzyzewski's office Durham, North Carolina. The television is on and the local sports news is in progress.

Nuke University lost yet another hotly contested recruiting battle to Kentucky's State U. today as eastern prep star Aycock Roosevelt's Cedrick Tarver announced that he has signed with the Hillcats. The recruiting experts call this a big blow to Nuke U., as not only does it wrap up yet another no.1 rated recruiting class for the 3-time defending champion Hillcats, but this will be the 4th straight top-five recruit in Nuke's backyard who has shunned the Devils for the Hillcats.

*CLICK*

Coach P exploded. "DAMNIT, BILLY, HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?" he said, switching off the TV and angrily slamming the remote back down onto his desk.

Coach's assistant, Billy Marcus, hung his head sadly. "I don't know, coach, I don't know."

"We had this kid," coach P went on "signed sealed and delivered. It's just like with the Johnson kid from California and Whitehurst from Virginia. It's like they go to bed the night before Signing Day thinking one thing and wake up brainwashed or something. FUCK!"

"*sigh* I know, you're right," Billy said. "We really ran a full-court press on that kid. We did everything we could. Everything the NCA allows." (and a good deal more in fact, but billy figured the coach didn't need to know about any of that.) "He did everything but sign with us last week. He just said he wanted to wait until this week to make it official. Said his folks wanted to be at the press conference and all. I just don't get it. This never happened to us until a few years ago. We never lost a recruiting battle to K State. Now, it seems like we can't win one."

Coach looked up from his desk at Billy sitting and looking ashamed over in the chair in the corner. Maybe it's time to get a new assistant in charge of recruiting, he thought. Coach P was a successful man. 5 national titles in 18 years, 10 conference championships. A whole roster full of all-Americans. the list of accomplishments went on and on. And he didn't do any of that by tolerating incompetence.

Still, Coach P also knew how to read his personnel and it wasn't like his top assistant to lie to save his hide. He knew Billy was telling him the truth about how all these near-misses went down and something about it just wasn't right. No firings just yet, Coach P decided. Better find out a bit more about what's going on here first.

Coach P got up and walked from behind his desk. He patted Billy's shoulder and said "Look, you're a good coach, Billy, and you've always been one helluva recruiter. I know that. Let's take a look at these recruiting misses a bit more closely. Maybe we're missing something here. It's hard for me to believe Coach Stith's staff over with the Hillcats is that lucky and that good."

Billy stiffened as the coach spoke. Then he stood up with resolve, looked coach in the eye with a knitted brow and nodded. "You know what, you're right, Coach. Something's rotten in the state of Kentucky. And i won't rest until i find it."

The two men firmly shook hands and Coach P smiled inwardly. He had seen that look on Billy Marcus' face before. And he knew it was proof Mr. Marcus meant business.

. . .

Meanwhile, in the eastern part of the state.....

The beautiful Miss Ashley Judd, clad only in the same royal-blue-and-white flower-print minidress and matching fuck-me-pump sandals she had arrived on Cedrick Tarver's porch wearing the day earlier, sped toward the Raleigh airport in the little blue GT she'd rented for this trip. As she listened to the local sports news, the slight smile that had played over her face since she left a very tired but happy teenager's apartment that morning began to widen. She hummed a happy tune and bobbed her head from side-to-side, laughing to herself and thinking ahead to the coming basketball season.

"Maybe the Hillcats can go undefeated this year," Miss Judd thought. Coach Stitch ought to set his sights mighty high, that's for sure. Can't settle for just another national title. We shouldn't lose to anybody. All the best boys want to come to KENTUCKY! Hew Hew, I can't i-ma-gone why." She laughed aloud and shifted in her seat, then jumped a little when she felt something cool and sticky begin to slide from her pantiless pussy down the crack of her ass.

"Goodness could that young man cum. Must been a while," Miss Judd thought. "He'd just shot his third load into my pussy when i told him i wanted his dick to wreck my asshole. Next thing I knew, my poor lil pussy got hosed again. *giggle*. And that's nothing compared to the way he flooded my ass when he finally did hold off long enough to get his dick in there. He said coach won't let them get any tail during tournaments, even off-season ones. Poor thing. Good for me though. GOD there's nothing like milking 18-year-old balls. I could have ridden that magnificent creature for another full night and still not had enough. Not sure the young man could have taken it though. *giggle* He was sleeping pretty soundly when i left. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, what a nice young man.

And so ended another successful recruiting trip for Miss Ashley Judd.

* * * * *

To be continued. Next up, how Ashley became a hoops-loving slut. Please send your praise/criticism.

All comments are welcome. – fanzee

fanzee1
fanzee1
3 Followers