Ashley, Released Pt. 01

Story Info
He thinks she's smokin' hot. Others do, too.
4.8k words
4.21
27.7k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aymar31
Aymar31
26 Followers

Hello. This is my very first post here, hopefully you like it. All characters are based... somewhere in real life.

-----------------

James had met Ashley through a friend and they fell in love straight away. They clicked straight away, had great fun, the sex was great from the start and after 6 months, they even moved in together. Even though their careers consumed a lot of their time, they still spent almost every minute outside of work being with each other. After about a year, they got engaged as things kept moving quite fast and now, finally, they were about to go on their first summer holiday together and blow some steam off.

It was a hot July morning when they headed to the beach in southeast Italy. They had been together for about 15 months and it was the first day of vacation after a gruelling year in London. They had booked a room with great view for the next week and couldn't wait to spend a relaxing holiday far away from home.

They found a nice spot in a pretty quiet beach bar and laid their bodies on sunbeds. As drinks came in 5 minutes later, James took a quick sip and immediately got up, ready for the first swim. "You coming babe?" He asked but Ashley just waved him off. She wanted to enjoy the sun and get a bit of a tan before diving in. "Alright, I'm off!"

He announced himself with a splash and after a few strokes he already appeared quite far in. Ashley didn't mind, though. Her body was longing for the sun for some time now and she did intend to make the most of it out there. The 26-year old woman was in a bikini, on her back, eyes closed, enjoying the powerful rays of the sun. As James made his way back, he stood still for a while, taking in the sight of his beautiful fiancée.

Ashley was a good 5'9", with long dark brown hair and a voluptuous body. Her 34DD boobs kept in perfect shape as she was lying there, one leg bent slightly upwards. She was gorgeous, he thought. Perfect.

A few moments later, he realized he wasn't the only one who had that thought. Passing by was a group of three guys, who initially tried not to look her way too much, but ended up staring quite a bit while whispering to each other. James had a furrowed brow while he caught himself touching his cock. He was instantly semi-hard, thinking that his fiancée was so attractive to others.

He didn't have that type of fantasy too often but it had crossed his mind once or twice: how would it be if she fucked another guy. Now was the first time he actually saw how Ashley did appeal to others, as he always thought she would, and it was quite the turn on. He had to spend a couple more minutes under water to cool off and eventually got back out.

"How is the water?" Ashley asked.

"Great, you should check it out yourself!"

"I think it's time! Shame that only one of us can be inside at anytime so someone stays behind with our stuff but oh well... my turn!"

And with that she got up. Shaking her ass ever so slightly, she made her way in, knowing exactly when to turn back for a brief moment and give him a playful smile before diving in.

James stood there and started thinking about what he saw before. His cock started getting hard again. He knew how sexy Ashley was and the fact that others took notice was even hotter. In his perverted mind, he started wondering if it would turn her on if she knew. Could she not know? "Surely she gets looks on a regular basis", he thought to himself. But did she like that? And more importantly, did she ever fantasize about anyone else? All those questions made him harder and with that, determined to find out...

-----------------

James was 31 and had a few partners before Ashley, as did she. To say she was great in bed would be an understatement. Together they had done things they hadn't done with other partners. They were a perfect match in bed: the key was freedom. Freedom to try new stuff, to be vocal, to suggest new positions or dirty talking. They had never had sex in public but talking about it turned them both on.

Maybe most importantly, Ashley felt the freedom to express her most submissive fantasies with him in bed. She wanted to feel him take control and he did. She wanted to succumb to his desires, which were her command. She wanted to be fucked like a whore and he gave it to her. Never had her body and mind being fucked this good by one man before.

They watched porn together and then replicated the scenes. To James' amazement, she was even better than any actress they ever watched, she really wanted his cock like nothing more. While in some porn scenes the actress was faking she couldn't live without a good fucking, Ashley was the real thing. The harder he fucked her, the harder she came until her pussy couldn't take any more.

They had tried some... traditional toys, like handcuffs, dildos and blindfolds. Ashley loved everything, as long as she felt he had complete control over her body and could do anything he wanted with it. She liked taking orders from him. It made her feel she was his whore. He would frequently tell her exactly what to do and she would obey him. Every single time.

His cock was 7 inches long and the thickest she had ever seen or felt. She always liked sucking cock but with him, she absolutely LOVED it. When he was inside her, she was out of her mind. She always wanted to feel his cum. On her ass, on her breasts, on her face, in her mouth. Anywhere. As their sex life was fulfilling their every need, James knew that Ashley was born for this. Born to be fucked like the biggest whore.

-----------------

"I'll be ready in 3 minutes", Ashley said.

"Great, honey!"

James was almost ready himself for their first night out. He applied the final touches to his brown hair and stood in front of the mirror to admire his 6'3" frame. "Looking good", he said to his reflection out loud.

"Thanks babe but don't you want to be lookin' at me when paying compliments?"

James started laughing but once he turned his head, he gasped. Being pre-occupied, he hadn't noticed her for a good 15-20 minutes.

Ashley was in a dark blue thigh high cut dress, her boobs almost storming out of it, while her 4-inch black pumps fitted her great legs perfectly.

"Babe, you look stunning!"

"Aw, thank you! Now let's go, it's getting late!"

"I think right now I can make more of a case for staying in", he said playfully. She smiled her brightest smile and teased him back: "Well, I didn't get dressed up for nothing but hey, we don't have to stay out late..."

"Let's go now, go, go, go", James said and off they went.

The bar wasn't too crowded but they still could only find a couple seats at the bar and a couple standing tables, so they preferred the latter. Ashley was clearly the best looking woman in the place by a country mile. A couple cocktails had already been delivered and they chatted away but James could only think about two things: a) how his fiancée can be so damn beautiful and b) who else could be staring tonight, like those young guys this morning at the beach. He spent most of the day trying to formulate a plan to draw something out of her to answer some of his questions.

"You are unbelievably sexy, I wonder if you even realize it", he said.

"Oh, stop it James, you're making me blush. No, not really, go on!"

"Seriously, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and you're also blessed with that amazingly gorgeous body of yours. If I was a woman, I'd hate you, girl", he said in a jest.

"Aw, thank you! But you only say that because you love me so much baby... but hey, I won't complain!"

"No, that's not true. I mean... do you even know how guys can look at you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that men will take notice if they see someone as sexy as you."

"Baby, yes, but men will look at all kinds of women so that doesn't really matter."

"No but, I mean... ok, listen. I'll say this and please don't take it the wrong way. There's no way a straight guy will look at you and not want to fuck you."

"Oh God, what?" She laughed out loud. "Babe, yes, I'm getting the occasional stare or two but I don't think everyone wants to fuck me! You're sweet though... not!"

"Come on, I said don't take it the wrong way! Look, ok, an example: this morning, as you were lying on the sunbed, I noticed those guys passing by and staring so blatantly while whispering at each other. But I don't mind, I know you're the sexiest woman on earth! And hey, if I was you, I wouldn't mind anyway!"

"James, what's that supposed to mean?" She asked in a more serious tone.

"Babe, sorry, I mean... again, don't get this the wrong way! I just think you're an amazing woman and it's great that you're so sexy and I'm proud that people look at you and go 'wow', that's all."

"Ok, well I'm sure they don't, at least not as much as you think, but that's alright. I don't have a problem with it anyway and since you don't, it's all good."

"Yes, that's all I was saying as well. Would you like another drink?"

"Sure."

With that, James got up for another round and Ashley started thinking. Was there anything more to that conversation? James had shown no signs of jealousy throughout their time together but then again, maybe he was jealous and could hide it pretty well?

She knew she got looks from men and yes, she did enjoy it. Who doesn't enjoy some innocent attention anyway? There might have been a time or two where she noticed a couple good looking guys give her a look but there was never anything more into it. Why would James say what he said? Could it be that he liked it when others... no, surely not.

She looked around and saw him still waiting in line for a drink. With a subtle move, she moved her elbows onto the table, while exposing her breasts just a tiny bit more. A guy who looked around 35 had just walked in and was passing by, looking like he was searching for someone. When he saw Ashley, his gaze stopped still and his eyes locked on her. She saw him smiling to her slightly but didn't pay too much attention. Turning around, she looked the other way, where 2 guys had already been staring at her and quickly looked away when she noticed them.

"Dammit", she thought. "Is James right? Do all guys want to...?"

"Here they are babe, boy they are quite fast here", James said bringing the drinks and interrupting her thoughts.

For the next half hour they had some casual chat about what to do over the next few days, places to drive around and things to do.

"Babe, would you like another one or shall we call it a night and... you know, head back to our room?" He asked with a wink.

"I don't think I can take another one for now, no!"

"Alright, let me just quickly head to the toilet for a minute and I'll be right back". He gave her a kiss and went.

Ashley looked around, only to see that no-one was really staring her now. She was half relieved and half disappointed, didn't really know how to feel that time around. "Maybe I was just being a bit paranoid", she thought to herself.

"Excuse me", a man said in a clearly italian accent.

Taken by surprise, Ashley turned to face a guy who she recognized was working at the bar. "Yes??"

"This is two shots on the house. Nothing big, just a bit tequila, eh", he motioned away.

"Oh. Well, thank you I'll tell my fiancée, he is..."

"No no, is ok, we just drink quickly and I go, yes? Is on the house."

"Well, alright I guess."

"Alla vostra salute!"

"Chee... sorry, what?"

"Means to your health, yes? Salute!"

"Oh, ok. Salute, thank you."

It wasn't too strong indeed. Didn't feel like good tequila, either.

"You are very very beautiful, signorina. Salute, eh!" He walked away and got lost in the crowd. A minute later, James came back.

"You ready babe?"

"Yes, let's go. I'll tell you what happened on the way!"

"What do you mean?"

-----------------

As they walked into their room, James laughed: "Ok, I won't say anything but the fact that I left you alone for a minute and someone almost came on to you... kinda verifies my theory, you know!"

"James, he was working there. Clearly they do that all the time with all girls. Now shut up and kiss me!"

As he closed the door behind him, she threw herself onto him. His hands grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. They kissed passionately while their bodies rubbed against each other.

"Mmm... baby, you are hard already", she said while feeling his dick rub over her dress. He grabbed her ass and pushed her onto it even more.

"Mmmmm, it's so hard. I need to feel it". She tried to grab it with her hand but he stopped her. "No, not like this. I want you to do something for me."

"What??"

He turned her around and pushed her onto the wall. He pushed his body behind her and his now almost fully erect cock rubbed against her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm baby... I need to feel it, please..."

"Here's what will happen: I will take off your dress and bra but you will leave your underwear and those pumps on. Then, you will kneel in front of me and your hands will rest on your ass. You will rub your face on my dick over my pants and start kissing and begging that I let you touch and suck it. Do you understand?"

"Yes... anything you say, anything you want."

With one move, her dress was off. Her round ass was right in front of him and he was pushing his throbbing cock right onto it.

"Mmmmmm oh baby..."

He undid her bra and threw it away. Her boobs were freed and he pushed her even more onto the cold wall. Her nipples almost instantly grew harder. Her pussy wasn't wet, it was already soaking.

"Oooooohhhh baby mmmmm"

"Now. Do as you were told"

Ashley turned and faced him. He stared at his fiancée's body up and down. She was stunning. Her full lips looked like they couldn't wait to such his cock. Her eyes wanted her to be a whore as much as every time they fuck. Her boobs were perfectly round shaped and her long legs were a sight to behold. "No wonder everyone is looking at her. No damn male wouldn't want to fuck her like there's no tomorrow. I'm a lucky man", he thought to himself.

She looked him in the eye only thinking about the orders he gave her. Without taking her gaze off his eyes, she slowly did as she was told and knelt in front of him. She could see his thick cock underlined outside his pants. She wanted it so much, her pussy had been soaking wet for just a few minutes but to her it felt like hours.

Still looking at him, Ashley put her hands behind her back and onto her asscheeks. Without even realizing it, she slightly spread them too. For once, she took her eyes off his and looked at his cock. Even though he was still wearing his pants, she could see it so clearly. She knew its shape, its taste, its everything.

Her face came closer until her nose touched it. She took a deep breath and gave out a small moan. "Mmmmm baby..." she started rubbing her face slowly, to feel that hard cock touch every inch of her face. She turned from one cheek down to the lips then to the other side as a few more moans escaped her mouth. Her hands wanted to grab it so bad but the torture added to the excitement. She wanted it more and more, just like the time before and the time before that.

He put his hand to the back of her head and slowly pressed her face even more onto his dick. "Do you like that baby?? Do you like rubbing yourself against my hard cock?"

"Oh yes...! There is nothing I want more than your cock. I love feeling it, but I need it... can I have it? Please..."

"Now I want you to do something more before you get it baby. If you play your cards right, soon this cock will be right inside your mouth"

"Yes! Yes... I'll do anything!"

"Push your underwear to the side with one hand and with the other one start fingering your pussy... I want you to slide two fingers in and keep pushing your face onto my cock"

"Ooohhh mmm..." the sexy fiancée did as she was told. She quickly exposed her pussy and touched it. It was as wet and as open as can be. Her fingers slid inside with spectacular ease. "Mmmmmmm baby I'm so open... oooohhhhh aaaahhhhh"

Ashley was fingering her pussy deep when James used one hand to grab her hair and the other one to insert his fingers into her mouth.

"You've got to suck those first, baby"

"Mmmmm mmmmm"

She took each one in, sucking and licking until his whole hand was full of her saliva. By now it was almost as soaking wet as her pussy was. All the time she kept finger fucking herself with two fingers, exactly as instructed.

"Oooooh baby... mmmmm I am so wet, I need your cock, give it to me, I need it inside my mouth mmmmm"

"One more thing", he said strictly. "Now this is important: if at any point you stop fingering yourself, you won't get this dick tonight..."

"I won't! I mmmmmmm promise I oooohhhh... won't!"

"I want you to look me in the eyes and keep sucking and licking those fingers like they are my dick in your mouth."

Ashley did as she was told, like she was giving the most messy blowjob, only she was sucking each one of his fingers. She kept looking into his eyes.

"Now I need you to only answer a few questions yes or no baby... and then in a couple minutes you'll have my dick in your mouth. Do you understand?"

Ashley's pussy was wide open now. It had been for a while. She felt like she was close to cumming but she tried to focus on James. She had zero control of what was happening and she was loving it, it's what made her even more crazy with lust.

"Mmmmm", she nodded yes.

"Alright baby. Do you like being knees on the floor, with your pussy wet and your mouth full?"

"Mmmmm, yes"

"Do you like being a slut?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm", she nodded yes again.

"Do you like being the biggest slut?"

Ashley was going crazy with lust by now... once again, she nodded yes.

"And what would the biggest slut want? To be fucked good?"

"Mmmmmmmmm", she nodded yes.

"And wouldn't the biggest slut enjoy if she was dressed up and attracted people's looks?"

Ashley looked at him intensely and kept fucking her pussy, but now she was doing it slower.

"Wouldn't she love it if people could see how big of a slut she can be, like right now?"

Ashley kept looking at him but without reacting one way or the other.

"Do you like it, slut? Do you like that guys look at you and they want to fuck you?"

"Mmmmm..." Ashley didn't nod but started taking more of his fingers inside her mouth and started fucking her pussy a little bit faster, while still looking deep into his eyes.

"Did you like it when I said people look at you like they want to fuck you? Does your pussy get wet when you know people look at your boobs? Did you like it when an unknown guy came on to you tonight?"

"Oh... mmm"

She started fucking her pussy faster again while taking 3 of his fingers into her mouth.

"Do you like being more than my slut?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm yes", Ashley nodded.

"Would you like it if someone could watch how you like to be treated like a slut?"

"Mmmm ooohhhh mmmm aaaahhh"

She nodded again while fucking her pussy faster than before.

"Would you like it if I fuck you on all fours and someone is at the other end of the room, stroking his dick, getting hard for you and the slut that you are?"

"Mmmmmmmm oooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!"

James grabbed her hair with one hand and unbuttoned his pants with the other. His cock was now fully hard and it sprung out as he quickly pulled down his underwear too.

"Now suck it, slut"

Ashley grabbed his cock with one hand while fingering herself with the other. She started sucking his dick furiously, she always loved a messy blowjob but this time felt different. Her pussy was ready to explode and his cock was so thick, it could barely fit into her mouth.

"MMMMMMM OOOOOHHHHHH" she was moaning loud now as her pussy and her mouth were both full.

Aymar31
Aymar31
26 Followers
12