Ashley's Adventure

Story Info
Her day in nature changes drastically...
1.2k words
3.63
16.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of my first story, please excuse any typos. Criticism is encouraged, but please don't be too harsh. There isn't a lot of sexual nature here yet, that's still to come.

*****

Ashley pulled her long dark curls into a loose pony, grabbed a light jacket and left her apartment for the day. As she got into her SUV her jacket was tossed into the backseat carelessly while she plugged the charger into her iPhone. Heading out the driveway she turned the radio up and rolled the windows down, her favorite way to drive. It was too nice of a day to be sitting inside, and although she wasn't one for strenuous exertion Ashley could never get enough of nature. Hiking and biking contributed to a firm figure with just right amount of curvature, Ashley looked good in just about anything, or nothing at all. Modestly dressed in a pair of green Bermuda khaki shorts and a blue active wear tank, she would fit in well walking the wooded trails at the local state park.

As she pulled into the parking area a smile stretched across her face seeing many open parking spaces available. Working from home had many advantages and not too many disadvantages; being able to do what she wanted, when she wanted was one of most used advantages. Ashley came to these trails to be alone in nature while she wrote quite regularly. She often snickered to herself when families would walk by commenting on the "nice story the young girl" was writing while watching the water churn at the base of a waterfall. While at twenty three years old she was still considered young, her writings would not exactly fall under the "nice story" category for most; that is unless you were looking for a book to take away to the bedroom. Ashley learned very young that she had a way with words, particularly very dirty words. She also knew that the business of sexual fantasy writing was a very lucrative career if you were good at it, and brave enough to write it. She was.

Ashley strapped on her backpack, locked the car up and headed out on her favorite trail. Glancing at her phone she noted the time was about half after ten, perfect timing. An hour hiking on the trail, then a half hour hike to the bottom of the falls would land her in a perfect spot to have lunch and get down to writing for the rest of the afternoon. Walking along the trail she took her time enjoying her surroundings, taking time to rest to watch a bald eagle gliding high above. As she reached the top of the falls she wiped the sweat that was dripping down her brows, the sun beating down hotter than it had so far that summer. Figuring the small amount of cars in the parking lot coupled with the fact she had not passed a single person that morning Ashley reached up and removed her tank top. The fabric glided over her lightly tanned skin, along her torso and up over her supple breasts, revealing a hot pink sports bra. She shivered as goosebumps ran over her recently exposed skin and soaked up the sunlight.

While she had the perfect body to walk around half-naked, it was not something that she did in the private of her own home, let alone out in public. While her writings were hot, steamy, and sometimes a bit raunchy Ashley was typically a modest and shy person. She used a pseudonym in all her writings, making sure there was no real race to her. She didn't accept any mail (paper or otherwise) for her pseudonym, and was careful to route her money quite a few places before it actually reached her usual bank account. The career of adult writing is very generous one but can pose some occupational hazards if you weren't careful. Ashley took every step available to make sure she didn't become someone's personal fantasy.

Ashley continued down the trail leading to the bottom of the falls. Slippery moss covered rocks posed a slight challenge while climbing down over, but nothing she couldn't handle. This is what she loved about the trail, not too rugged yet, not a cake walk either. Just enough excitement to get her adrenaline and blood pumping in order to get more in touch with her own bodily emotions and feelings. As she reached the bottom, the spray from the churning water misted over her exposed skin; it was a welcomed feeling as the midday sun grew hotter and hotter. Choosing a large boulder she set her backpack down and took an evaluation of her surrounds. Trees, stumps, logs, grass, and rocks littered the landscape; yet there was no sign of anyone else being around.

Feeling confident of no one around the area the temptation of the water was just too much to bare. Ashley unlaced each of her hikers and slipped them off along with her socks. Taking another look around she stood up, unlatched her belt and slid her shorts down over her rounded ass, down past her thighs, and let them fall quietly onto the ground. Her undies matched her bra perfectly, it could pass for a swim suit if it was necessary. She reached around and slipped her thumbs into her bottoms, pulling it out from the crease of her ass, she gave it a final shake before walking to the waters edge. Pulling the pony out of her hair she flung the elastic over to her backpack dove into the water head first. The cold refreshing water consumed her body and sent shivers down her spine.

Ashley swam over to shallow water and stood up. Long dark ringlets encased her head and fell over her shoulders and down her back. Her typically soft nipples protruded through the fabric of her bra, you could almost count the bumps on each of them. Goosebumps peppered her skin from top to bottom, not an inch of skin was spared. She brought her hands up to lightly trace over her belly before resting on each breast, her fingers reaching to her nipples lightly rubbing each of them instinctively. She blushed at her own touch and closed her eyes taking in the tingling sensation that her fingers created.

::Suddenly a branch broke not far away, a crunch that could only have been created by the weight of man::

Quickly Ashley dropped each of her hands while her eyes darted around searching for the sound that reverberated through the silent woods like a gunshot. She caught movement to her right, squinting her eyes trying to see what she knew was there. "Hello? Is someone out there?" Ashley called out as she made her way back to her clothing, slipping her shorts on. Silently she cursed herself for being so stupid to undress in such a public area, she should have known better; this was a family area! What if she gets kicked out of the park permanently? While leaning down reaching for her top a strong arm around wrapped tightly around her waist while the identical match brought a cloth to her mouth.

"Shhh... don't worry. You're safe..." a man's deep voiced slipped into her mind.

That was the last thing Ashley head before slipping into the deep darkness of unconsciousness.