Ashley's Birthday Gangbang

Story Info
Eighteen-year-old girl's birthday surprise.
6.1k words
4.24
131.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,142 Followers

This story is obviously about Ashley, an amazing 20year old American girl who has taught me so much. It is not my usual kind of story so please don't read it if you don't like this extreme kind of sex.

************************* *************************

Ashley woke up on the morning of her eighteenth birthday with a huge smile on her face. She had convinced her parents that they should go away for the weekend while she celebrated becoming an adult with her girlfriends. One of them, Lisa, had stayed the night with her and now her beautiful girlfriend was lying beside her on the bed singing "Happy Birthday" at the top of her voice.

The two girls smiled sheepishly at each other. Last night had been their first night together. They had both been nervous but, on the stroke of midnight, Lisa had kissed the new eighteen year old girl and led her by the hand to her parents' bed.

They had earlier slipped into their pyjamas and, once they were facing the big double bed, both girls seemed to have an attack of nerves. They climbed on to the big, king-size bed Ashley's parents had shared their whole married life and simply wrapped their arms around each other, trying to find the confidence to take the next step.

Lisa knew that she was the older and the more experienced of the two girls so would probably have to take the lead. Not that this was any great trouble to her as she had lusted after her young brunette ever since she had seen her in her bikini beside the pool. She kissed Ashley again, using her tongue to part her girlfriend's lips. Ashley responded by wrapping her arms more tightly around her new lover and returned her kiss with equal passion.

She gasped as she felt Lisa's hand slip under her pyjama top and made its way toward her large breasts. Her breathing got heavy as Lisa began to roll the birthday girl's hard nipple around between her thumb and forefinger as they held each other close.

Reluctantly pulling herself free of their embrace, Lisa looked Ashley in the eye and began to open the buttons on her pyjama jacket. One by one they were sprung open, each one revealing just a little more of Lisa's fit, tanned body. Teasing her girlfriend, she waited until the final button was opened before she exposed her beautiful tits to the birthday girl. The young blond climbed over Ashley and sat on her lap, her breasts now right in front of the birthday girl's pretty face.

Looking into Lisa's eyes, she nervously took one of the older (by three months) girl's firm breasts in her hand. Lisa quietly moaned in delight as Ashley leaned forward and flicked her nipple with the tip of her wet tongue. Knowing she was doing something right, Ashley began sucking hard on her girlfriend's hard nipple, rolling her tongue over it and biting it softly.

Lisa could hardly control herself as Ashley alternated from one breast to the other. Pushing the younger girl back on to the bed, she thought that she would turn her attention to Ashley's tits but, when she felt Ashley's hands slide down her back and grab her arse, she realised that the younger girl was now calling the shots.

Remembering that this was supposed to be Ashley's birthday treat, she forced herself to slide down a little until she was face to face once again with the younger girl. Rewarding Ashley for all the attention she had paid to her breasts, Lisa kissed the girl beneath her and began to slowly kiss her way down the younger girl's eager body.

Reaching the waistband of Ashley's pyjama trousers, she took hold of them and slowly slid them down her girlfriend's smooth legs. Ashley's hips rose to allow the passage of her trousers and her tiny knickers over her round arse but jumped involuntarily as Lisa's fingers began to lightly stroke her bald pussy lips. She continued to tease Ashley with her long fingers until she crept back up the bed and whispered in her girlfriend's ear.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, Ashley? Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

Ashley was being turned on as much by Lisa's words as she was by the actions of her friend's fingers and she couldn't wait to feel her tongue slide along her dripping slit. She began to lift her hips again, trying to offer her cunt to Lisa's talented mouth.

Lisa took this as confirmation that her girlfriend was indeed ready for her birthday present. She forced herself to stop for just a moment, making Ashley even more impatient, to savour the beautiful site of the birthday girl's sweet pussy. Her lips were already wet and Lisa could see Ashley's pink clit, swollen to nearly twice its normal size, hungry for attention. As much as the sight, she wanted to savour the musky scent of the younger girl's arousal.

Not wanting it all to happen too soon, Lisa tentatively flicked her tongue over her girlfriend's throbbing button once, then a second time, enjoying the excited reactions of the girl lying at her mercy. Looking up one final time at Ashley's beautiful face, she returned to her task in earnest. She had waited so long to taste this young beauty and now she lay before her, waiting for her to do as she wished. Even Ashley didn't know what the day held in store for her.

But before all that, Lisa was intent on savouring the taste of her girlfriend while giving her as much pleasure as she was able. Ashley moaned and Lisa knew she was doing what she was supposed to be doing. As the younger girl writhed on the bed beneath her, she licked and licked and licked. She could feel her jaws starting to ache but nothing was going to stop her delivering her present so she moved her right hand up to Ashley's swollen clit and began to flick it mercilessly.

Ashley grabbed Lisa's hair just as the older girl reached with her left hand up and grabbed her firm tit tight as her tongue lashed frantically at the birthday girl's hot cunt. As Lisa continued to eat her girlfriend's pussy masterfully, Ashley came in a flood of passion and pleasure, barely able to stand the constant licking of her sensitive pussy. Eventually she had to push her girlfriend away as her pussy couldn't take any more.

"Please, Lisa, you've got to stop."

"But you haven't had your present yet," Lisa smiled at the younger girl reaching under the bed and producing a seven inch vibrator she had hidden there earlier. Ashley looked at it and smiled as Lisa climbed back up the bed and kissed her girlfriend passionately. Locked in the kiss, Ashley nearly jumped off the bed when Lisa touched the vibrator to her swollen clit. She squealed in delight and torment but began to raise her hips to meet the thrusts of her new toy. Staring deeply into each others' eyes, the older girl pushed the toy inside her girlfriend.

Ashley thought she would be too sensitive but Lisa knew what her friend needed, what she wanted. Moaning with pleasure, Ashley could only lie there and be fucked as her girlfriend steadily increased her pace until, before long, she was fucking the younger girl as hard and as fast as she wanted to be fucked herself.

Within moments Ashley could feel her orgasm begin to take over her body and pulse its way through from its very core in her cunt. Lisa continued to fuck her with all the strength she had, watching her girlfriend's beautiful face contort in pleasure

Slowly her orgasm began to recede and Ashley kissed her girlfriend as Lisa pulled the juice coated vibrator out of the younger girl's aching cunt and licked it clean. The two girls silently lay together, quietly, Ashley still purring, gently stroking each others' naked bodies.

"That was the best present, ever!" smiled Ashley.

"If you only knew," smiled Lisa.

A few hours later, Ashley was once again lying on her parents' bed but this time she was naked, bound and had another woman's dirty knickers in her mouth as a gag. Lisa was also bound and naked, tied to a chair at the side of the bed, looking in dismay at her beautiful girlfriend, terrified about what she was sure was going to happen next.

The girls had been enjoying Ashley's birthday party, dancing with three other girls in the living room when the front door had burst open and they were faced with three masked women, one of them carrying a gun. It didn't take much persuasion for the rest of her friends to do as they were told as they were marched into the bedroom.

The woman in front slipped off her mask causing Ashley to gasp as she recognised her ex-girlfriend, Ana, and suddenly felt very afraid. Ana was her first girlfriend but Ashley had finished with her when the older girl had become more interested in causing her girlfriend pain than in making her happy.

"That's right, bitch, it's me. Here to give you your birthday present. Grab them," she instructed her associates.

Lisa and Ashley tried to make a run for it but they had had a few drinks and were no match for the other two, bigger women. As they were both grabbed, then dragged into the bedroom, Ana took great delight in roughly stripping them both as they were held by their respective captors. Once they were naked, they were bound, Lisa to the chair and Ashley spread eagled on the bed.

"Leave her alone, you bastards," yelled Lisa.

"Oh, I think your new girlfriend wants to try to protect you, bitch. Isn't that nice? Silence her, Sara."

Lisa cringed as one of the other women approached her, certain that she was about to be hurt, but opened her mouth wide in shock as the other woman started to pull down her jeans. Lisa could see the heavy woman's curly hairs sticking out of the sides of her big knickers and wondered how any woman could be so hairy. She didn't have long to think about that as Sara pulled her knickers down after her jeans, stepped out of them both and rolled her knickers into a ball, inside out. Lisa suddenly realised what was about to happen and clamped her mouth shut tight but Sara pinched her nose until the younger girl had to open her mouth to breathe and Sara gagged her captive with her sweaty knickers. Lisa nearly burst into tears as she began to taste the disgusting mixture of sweat, pussy juice and cum on the other woman's gag. This had not been part of the deal when she arranged for Ana and her friends to join the party but she knew she had to play along until it was her turn to fuck Ashley with the seven huge strap-ons she had hidden under the bed.

"Leave her alone, Ana; it's me you've come for. Leave her alone."

Ashley knew Ana well enough to be terrified of her but she still tried to protect her girlfriend. She had tried to explain to Lisa what she had endured in Ana's hands but the poor girl just didn't understand what she was hearing. The most extreme thing Lisa had ever done sexually was when a previous girlfriend had lightly tied her to their bed. Even then she had demanded she be released after a very short time. Little did Ashley know that Lisa had decided it was time for her to learn more about her girlfriend's past activities and now her pussy was dripping at the thought of her plan coming together.

"Don't worry, bitch, we're not going to touch your sweet girlfriend -- well, not much, anyway -- she's a little too "vanilla" for me. You, on the other hand, you know what I like to do and I know how much you like me doing it."

"Not any more, slut. I'm a different girl now. I can enjoy love and sex without having to suffer for it."

"Is that right? Well, isn't that nice? I bet this "lipstick lesbian" can't make your juices run down your thighs as you are begging for mercy? Can she?"

"She can make me cum much more than you ever could, slut. And I can make her cum too."

Ana was enraged at this as Ashley had never made her cum. Their "love" had always been about pushing Ashley as far as she would go. Ana had often creamed her knickers just by punishing the younger girl but she had never been able to get Ashley to lick her cunt. On hearing the girl's words, she demanded that she be gagged too and the third woman, Pamela, did as she was told in exactly the same way as Sara had with Lisa. Her smelly knickers were stuffed into Ashley's reluctant mouth and suddenly the room was silent.

That silence was broken suddenly by a loud crack. Ana was wielding a whip that Ashley recognised only too well. She nearly wet herself when she heard it and remembered all the times her tits and arse had felt its anger. She could feel her heart thumping and sweat began to run down her body as Ana once more approached the bed.

"That's better, bitch. I always preferred it when you were quiet. I see you recognise your old friend," she said grinning.

"Where shall we begin today?" She ran the leather straps of the whip along Ashley's smooth thigh.

"I don't think I ever used it on your thighs, did I? Maybe that should be your birthday treat. Or do you want it on your tits?"

Ashley struggled in vain to free herself and to tell Ana exactly what she could do with her whip.

"No? Does that mean you want your arse whipped? Ok, then, if that's what you want. Girls, can you get the birthday girl into position?"

Sara and Pamela eagerly untied Ashley's legs from the bottom of the bed and pulled them up towards her head, retying them by the ankles to the headboard. Ashley's arse was now lifted off the bed for all to see, her cheeks pulled apart by the position her legs were now in. Ana leaned down and ran her tongue all the way down the crack between her cheeks, lingering to circle her tight arsehole and torment the girl even further. She had never allowed Ana to touch her dirtiest hole before and she squirmed under the older woman's wet touch.

"Don't worry, bitch, I'm not going to do that -- not yet anyway. I think you have to be punished for dumping me even though I know you will enjoy this as much as I do."

Ashley again tried to break free from her binds but she was not the first girl these girls had bound and she knew her struggles were futile. Ana began to flick her whip, gently at first, making sure that she covered all of the smooth skin of Ashley's arse and upper thighs. The others all stood around, silently watching, the only sound in the room was the whisper of the lash as it swung through the air. Slowly Ana increased the strength of the lashes causing Ashley's skin to take on a pink hue as she struggled and cried.

"Smack, smack, smack!" The blows were coming fast and furious.

"Mmmmhhh," Ashley screamed behind her gag.

"You know I'm just warming up, bitch," said the older woman. "Let's move on to your tits now, shall we?"

Ashley screamed behind her gag again, but her eyes shone with uncontrolled excitement as she realised she was about to enjoy exquisite pain and suffer an incredible orgasm. Ana reached down from the side of the bed and fondled her gorgeous tits. As she did do, she couldn't help but notice Ashley's upright nipples, begging for some attention. Ana slapped her ex-girlfriends breasts, making them wobble enticingly but it was the young girl's nipples that her tormentor was headed for. She took one nipple in each hand, between the forefinger and thumb, and squeezed gently - at first. She quickly increased the pressure and watched as Ashley's beautiful face contorted in pain and pleasure.

"Well, bitch, I think it's time for your first present."

Ashley turned her head to see Sara reappear with a bunch of flowers -- her favourite, red roses.

"I know you love them, bitch; the smell, the soft touch of the petals but there is another side to roses, bitch -- roses have thorns."

Ashley shuddered as she watched Pamela appear at the side of the bed and, with a gloved hand, tear off all the petals. They fell on the prostrate girl's body and Ashley would have loved Lisa to be doing this to her in the privacy of her own bedroom. Here, on her parents' bed, surrounded by her friends -- this was a different matter entirely.

She watched in terror as Ana took one of the stems and, laying it over her breasts, gave it a slight turn so that a thick thorn pressed firmly against her right nipple. Ashley would have leaped of the bed if she were free but her hands and feet were still bound to the headboard and all she could do was whimper and suffer her fate. Ana smiled as she brushed the stem and its thorns over both breasts leaving light scratch marks. She could see the young girl shutting her eyes, trying to shut out the pain, but continued to scratch the stem across both her previously unblemished breasts. Just when she was about to stop she noticed the unmistakeable aroma of Ashley's hot pussy and smiled to herself.

"Now we're getting somewhere, bitch. Is your cunt wet yet? Let's have a feel."

Ashley could feel herself burning red in front of her friends as Ana ran her hand all the way down her young body until she reached her bald pussy. Taking just one finger and running it along the girl's wet slit, Ana brought her juice-soaked finger to her mouth.

"Seems like you're ready for some pussy slapping, bitch."

Ashley screamed through her gag as the first lash of the whip struck a direct hit on her pussy. She writhed in pain as the leather hit her cunt lips repeatedly, tears streaming from her eyes. She struggled for all she was worth but Ana knew that the pain would only be turning her on more and more. Again and again her pussy was struck by the whip, strikes that were sending her whole body wild with delight. Reeling under the assault of the painful pleasure that was being inflicted upon her, her orgasm hit, and was made all the more intense by the lashes and the staring eyes of all her friends. Lisa was crying too at the punishment her girlfriend was suffering but secretly wished it was her who was using the whip.

Ashley had never known pain like this, even during her wildest times with Ana; she had also never had an orgasm like this one. Her body seemed to be one massive clit, full of sensitive nerves, each of them responding to the never-ending whipping her pussy was receiving. She could feel her juices pouring from her cunt but no longer cared who was watching her; all she could focus on was the pain and the pleasure.

When she was finally able to open her eyes again, Ashley looked around the room. Ana, Sara and Pamela were all naked. Her friends were hurriedly undressing too as if they had been threatened to do so. And poor Lisa was still naked, still tied to the chair and still crying. Ashley looked to her girlfriend and tried to smile to reassure her that she was ok but it was a bit difficult to smile with a pair of smelly knickers in her mouth.

It wasn't her naked friends that worried Ashley, however, as much as the huge dildo strapped on between Ana's legs. It was bigger than anything she had inside her before and wondered where Ana had got it from; Ashley had no idea but she knew exactly where it was going.

Ana climbed on to the bed and knelt down between the girl's outstretched legs. She lined up her fake cock with Ashley's dripping pussy and eased it between her lips. Teasing her victim, she slid it in and out, just an inch at a time, waiting to see if Ashley would beg to be fucked.

Inching herself forward Ana lay over the bound girl and, with one almighty push, buried her cock deep within her. The older girl grinned at Ashley and kissed her knickers-filled mouth. Ashley tried in vain to resist but the plastic cock felt so good in her cunt, she was ready to beg for more. More is exactly what Ana had in mind and began to thrust in and out of the birthday girl's juicy cunt. As she pounded at her captive's young body, Ana pulled the knickers from Ashley's mouth.

"I want to hear you scream, bitch."

As her fucking continued, Ashley was almost unaware of Sara and Pamela untying her but she felt enormous relief as her legs finally fell back on to the bed and now only had to worry about her ravaged pussy. Still Ana wanted more.

She offered her huge breasts to her victim while still pounding Ashley's cunt. Lisa couldn't believe her eyes when her girlfriend latched onto them with her lips and began to suck them madly. Ana groaned in delight while Lisa thought to herself, "I was right, the whore does need to be fucked hard."

0131aj
0131aj
1,142 Followers
12