Ashley's Campaign Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

He removed his fingers and added more lotion to his thumbs. This time he started in the middle of her ass and pressed his thumbs into her hard forcing a deep moan from Ashley. He worked his thumbs slowly down into her perineum. He slowly rolled his thumbs around bring a series of soft cries from Ashley. Josh could feel moisture seeping from Ashley's cunt. The smoothly shaved shin felt delightful to Josh. He followed Ashley's ass crack up until his thumb brushed over her anus. This brought a squeak from Ashley as she bit her lip in pleasure.

Josh removed his hands and added more lotion. He repeated his moves in reverse pressing his thumbs against her anus. He continued pressing his thumbs into her ass and once again worked down to her perineum.

As he rolled his thumbs around just below her vagina, he asked, "Do you want me to do your front?"

Ashley thought she should be upset but Josh's hands felt so incredibly good on her tired muscles. Even though her top was still lying by the side of the pool, Ashley raised up and looked over her shoulder at Josh and smiled.

"Please I want you to knead all of my muscles into mush. I forgot how painful the first day of practice can be."

With that she rolled over revealing her beautifully shaped breasts to Josh's gaze. She adjusted her body on the blanket and laid back with a slight smile. Her breasts flattened slightly. At first Josh could not take his eyes off of her erect nipples and pink areolas. He followed her trim form down to her suit bottom which was soaked from her juices. He was surprised to see that it was nearly transparent. He could even see the lips of her vulva. The suit was slightly twisted from her rolling over and exposed the edge of her labia. He could also see that she appeared to be totally shaved. The suit was so small it barely covered the top of her vulva.

Josh gathered himself and took the tube of sun screen. He started by gently applying lotion to her face. He rubbed her temples lightly in the process. He could see traces of the freckles that had covered both of their faces when they were kids. He applied lotion to her neck and gently worked the muscles there for a while. Next he went to her right arm and applied lotion to her hand. Then he began to slowly work the muscles in her arm. He repeated the process with her left arm.

Finally he started on her shoulders and quickly applied lotion to the top of her chest. He was shaking from the tension caused by a flood of hormones. The thought of touching her breasts made him dizzy. He started by applying lotion to both of her sides and slowly working his hands toward the middle of her breasts. When his hands reached her nipples they were fully erect. He added more lotion to his hands and this time started in the middle of her chest and worked his fingers back up to her nipples. He was very gentle as he played his fingers back and forth over her nipples. He added more lotion and worked from the bottom of her breasts back up to the nipples. Josh kept expecting Ashley to tell him to stop but she was silent except for her ragged breathing.

Ashley felt perfectly safe with her twin brother and knew he would never make her to do something she was not comfortable doing. Ashley's eyes were closed and one arm was under her head. Her right arm was curled down her side and her hand was draped over her suit bottom. The sun and the heat felt wonderful; but her brother's hands felt even better. Her body was responding like when she played with herself at night but with far greater intensity. She was breathing hard and arching her back slightly as if to increase the pressure from her brother's hands. She had started out fantasying about Ryan but now her world was dominated by her brother's fingers and the building heat in her cunt. Her breath was coming in short soft mews. Suddenly Ashley was hit by wave after wave of contractions in her cunt. She held her breath for an eternity until releasing it in sharp cry.

Josh was startled and sat back staring at his sister. She was quivering beneath him and her eyes were tightly closed. Her right hand was cupped hard to her suit bottom.

He asked, "Ash are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

It seemed forever before she smiled and looked at him with half closed eyes. She had a hard time talking but managed to say, "I think you are only half done with my front."

Ashley blushed at her statement. Did he know what he had just done? Would he think she was a slut? She soon stopped worrying as Josh proceeded to apply lotion to her taut stomach.

He was careful to apply enough pressure to avoid tickling her. When they used to wrestle, she had always been ticklish. Finally she had explained that tickling was painful and he had stopped forever. He didn't want to cause a similar reaction now. He was a bit confused by his sister's reaction to his touching her breasts. He figured she had liked it since she did not complain. It suddenly dawned on him that maybe she had an orgasm. He had seen several porn videos on the internet but then his friends had said that all of the women were faking it. Still what he had seen with his sister was definitely real.

He moved his hands to her waist and gently massaged her lower abdomen with his thumbs. He moved his thumbs in circles just above her suit bottom. He was amazed at how much space there was between her belly button and her bikini bottom.

Ashley sucked in her breath and said, "Careful, I have a very full bladder. If you press too hard I cannot be responsible for what happens."

Josh laughed as he noticed the empty quart of Gatorade on the small table. He had now covered all of her stomach with sun screen. He was nervous about applying lotion under the edge of her suit but realized she had already given him permission. She was a big girl and could object if anything bothered her. He put more lotion onto his thumbs and put them under the top edge of her suit bottom. He started at the sides and worked toward the middle. He was surprised when his thumbs ran over her labia.

Ashley arched her back and clutched a hunk of beach towel in each of her fists. She gave a long moan that turned into a faint smile. Her eyes were tightly closed and she tried to ignore her bladder that was close to bursting. She focused on the heat in her vagina and the stabs of pleasure from her brothers fingers.

Josh paused with his thumbs touching the lips of her vulva and then proceeded to run his thumbs down the outside of her slit. It was smooth and soaking wet. He moved his right hand under her suit and rubbed her clit with his index finger while gently pinching her labia between his thumb and middle finger. He moved his fingers slowly up and down rubbing her clit into ecstasy. The moisture from her vagina mixed with the lotion to provide lubrication. He fingers increased in speed. His left hand went under her ass and slipped inside her suit. He grasped her ass cheek with his fingers pressing against her anus.

Ashley was thrusting her pelvis up and down hoping to increase the contact with his magic fingers. She was panting heavily as once again she felt a series of rapid contractions radiating out from her clit. She arched her back and her whole body was shaking as she cried out in lust. Her breasts were vibrating with her trembling. It seemed like the orgasm went on forever. Moisture was dripping from her vagina and her whole body was covered in small beads of sweat.

Josh was awe struck by his sister's reaction. There was no doubt in his mind that she had just had her second orgasm. His nose was filled with an odor of sex mixed with sweat and sun tan lotion on a heated body. After he stopped moving his hands, his sister slowly relaxed back into the blanket. He removed his hands and ran his eyes up and down her lithe frame. The tiny beads of sweat covering every inch of her skin were shining in the sun. At that moment she was the most beautiful creature in the world to him.

After what seemed an eternity Ashley whispered, "Legs."

Josh could not believe his sister; she was asking for more. He was thrilled at his good fortune. Hormones were wracking his brain and his breathing was coming in gasps.

He croaked out' "OK."

He gathered himself and moved down to her left leg. He had already done her feet so he did the front of her calves. He reached around to massage her calf muscles again before moving to her thighs. Once again his efforts on her thighs provided amazing relief to her aching muscles. Ashley's legs were parted and provided access to her soft inner thighs. He had both hands wrapped around her thigh and rubbed deeply from knee to crotch over and over. He stopped at her suit bottom and ran his fingers down around her ass and then back to her sides. His right thumb ran along her suit bottom down into the center of her crotch. He intentionally kept his fingers outside of her suit to tease her. This was made harder by the sweet view of her disarrayed suit bottom that barely covered the center of her vulva. Her labia and surrounding skin showed a slight rash from her waxing. She also showed a tan line from her older bikini. Her suit bottom was soaking wet and clinging to her flesh. He could clearly see the outline of her vulva through the nearly transparent material. He moved to her other leg and repeated the process.

Ashley had her left hand beneath her head and her right hand draped across her chest. She was lightly rubbing her right breast and occasionally pinching her nipple. She felt like she was a princess in one of her childhood fairy tales. She wanted the feeling to go on forever but the pressure in her bladder was growing. The feelings in her bladder were combining with the physical stimulation from her brother's hands to intensify the sensations centered in her sex. It brought back memories from her childhood when she had experimented with holding her pee at night in bed. It was shortly after that time when she had begun masturbating. She knew how to bring herself to orgasm but today was her first with another person. The fact that it was her dear twin brother made it even more special.

This time when Josh reached the top of her right leg he knew he was going to put his fingers under her suit. He had hoped to build the tension in Ashley but touching her had also brought him to an intensity he had never felt in his life. He had gotten excited several times with his girlfriend Jessica but she had always taken control and brought his enthusiasm to a halt. Today Ashley had only been encouraging with never a hint of reluctance.

Josh took some lotion and put his thumbs under the bottom of her Bikini. He started from her perineum and slowly worked them up the outside of her vulva studiously avoiding her clit.

Ashley quickly passed from anticipation to a rapidly boiling ferment. She hoped for one more orgasm and wondered just what Josh would do to bring her to another climax. She was eager to reach one quickly but Josh seemed to be deliberately taking his time. She wanted his fingers to rub her clit. He wanted him to pinch her clit and twist. Oh how she wanted.

Josh moved his hands to the side of her suit bottom and grasped the stings. He pulled on the knots freeing the front. He pulled it down between her legs and stared at Ashley's bare vulva. He felt like his eyes were focused down to a pencil beam as they scanned the beautiful sight in front of him. He slowly moved his eyes over her slit, pausing at the clit. Then he lowered his gaze to her vulva and knew what he wanted to do.

Ashley was caught by surprise when Josh untied her suit bottom. At first her vulva felt cool from all of the moisture but then the sun shining down on her delicate flesh added to the warmth in the core. She half opened her eyes to see that her brother had pulled back enough to let the sun hit her vulva directly. She didn't know why he had stopped. Her need was overwhelming. She wanted to pull him to her. Suddenly she felt a rising panic. She was a virgin and wanted to keep her virginity for someone or sometime special. She knew right now with Josh was awesome but still this was not the time.

Ashley could barely talk. It felt like she had lost the ability to do anything but cry and moan. Somehow she managed to say, "Josh please don't put anything in my vagina. I'm still a virgin."

Josh smiled and managed to whisper, "Sure, OK Ash."

He had wanted to put his finger into her vagina but now decided to focus on her clit. He reached over and took more lotion. He massaged the outside of her vulva gently until she was again focused on her pleasure. Finally he started to rub her clit. He even pinched it gently. He continued to stimulate her clit for what seemed to Ashley like forever. While his left hand was playing with her clit he got a glob of lotion on his right middle finger. He put his finger up against her anus and pushed. Ashley screamed.

Josh looked at Ashley's face expecting her to tell him to stop. Instead she drew her feet up and spread her thighs to give him better access. After a moment's pause, he pushed his finger in to his second digit. He paused before slowly rotating his finger back and forth inside her ass. Ashley arched her back. He moved his left hand up to squeeze her right breast and firmly pinch the nipple. As he pulled on her nipple he pushed his finger completely into her ass. Again he paused to let her adjust. Ashley began to twist on his finger and rock her pelvis back and forth.

On impulse, Josh lowered his mouth to Ashley's vulva and licked her slit from bottom to top. His tongue rolled around on her clit while his finger began to pump into her ass. Ashley was bucking up and down. As Ashley rolled beneath him, Josh managed to push his index finger into her ass as well. Ashley's eyes flew open and she gave another cry followed by a series of gulps and moans. She had clearly lost any sense of reality outside of Josh's fingers. Josh wanted to continue his torture of Ashley's breasts but her bucking kept pounding her pubic bone into his nose. He was worried she would break his nose. He moved his left hand to the small of her back and pressed her vulva to his mouth. Now he could keep his tongue in constant contact with her vulva. He continued to lick and suck. He even experimented with gently nibbling on her labia.

Ashley was overwhelmed with sensations. One minute she thought he was going to suck her vulva into his mouth and the next she was worried her bladder would explode into his face. The thrusting of his fingers into her anus was simultaneously stimulating her G spot through the thin separation from her vagina and pressing on her distended bladder. The combination was alternately painful and intensely stimulating. She was twisting and jerking in time with Josh's fingers. Her clit felt like it was on fire and she felt a tingling in her legs flashing up to her groin like lightening stroke after stroke. Suddenly she felt like she was free falling in the sky while burning in the hot sun. Her vagina was quivering with one contraction after another. Her brother did not pause this time and Ashley's orgasms went on for an eternity. Ashley could hear herself screaming at the top of her lungs as she arched her back and pushed her vulva to Josh's mouth. Her whole body was trembling and profusely sweating. Josh's mouth was flooded with her sweet juices that dribbled down his chin. He held his fingers in her ass motionless and shoved them in to the knuckles. He could feel her sphincter tighten around his fingers as she tried to expel them from her bottom. He maintained steady pressure, sandwiching her between his hands and mouth.

After a very short pause he grasped her ass cheek tightly in his left hand as if he might tear it off. He began to thrust his fingers into her anus again hard. He licked her vulva from her perineum to her clit and then sucked on her clit. He alternated between sucking and licking.

Ashley wrapped her legs around Josh's shoulders and ground her sex into Josh's mouth. Her strong legs held his neck and back in a vise as if she was trying to pull his mouth inside of her vagina. Both of her hands were wrapped in Josh's hair as she strained to grind her pelvis on his mouth. It seemed to her like only seconds past before another orgasm came crashing into her in wave after wave. Each wave was larger than the last and this orgasm made the previous one feel like a sneeze. The blanket beneath her was soaked with sweat and the juice from her cunt.

Ashley felt like she was looking down on herself and her brother from above. She heard both her breath and her brother's coming in ragged gasps. The women below her appeared to regularly tense up and emit a scream that was a mixture of lust and pain.

Ashley cried, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me Josh, fuck me harder, oh god fuck me!" Her voice rose to another scream as yet another orgasm crashed into her. Once her cry finished she grasped for breath and then repeated her chant.

Josh needed encouragement since his arms were aching and his jaw was sore. He was kneeling over Ashley and his legs were cramping from holding her body to his mouth. His breath was coming in ragged gasps. He longed to replace his fingers in her ass with his painfully engorged cock but knew Ashley was incapable of giving her consent. So he redoubled her efforts and did not pause for his sister's orgasms to subside as he had at first. Her orgasms were coming faster and faster. Ashley could not tell when one ended and the next started if they ever ended. Ashley thought she would pass out and rolled her head from side to side.

She kept urging Josh on, "Fuck me Josh, fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder, oh fuck!"

Ashley lost track of time and place. She had no idea how many orgasms she had. She thought she had been coming forever and that she would never stop. On and on the two of them went. Josh twisted and pumped his fingers into her ass. His left hand grabbed and twisted her ass cheek. His mouth gently nibbled at her clit and sucked on her labia. After an eternity of intense pleasure she thought her orgasms were diminishing in intensity. Ashley was not sure since her mind was reduced to just the sensations in her ass and vulva. She felt herself losing consciousness. Looking up at her brother she could see her vision narrowing down to a small tunnel focused on her brother's face that was contorted in lust.

Finally even Ashley's superb conditioning reached its limits. Her legs dropped from Josh's back and plopped down onto the chaise lounge. Her hands fell away as well. Josh thought she had passed out. He kneeled back from his sister's sex and slowly removed his fingers from her anus. Ashley gave a slight grunt as his fingers popped out. He sat watching his sister for a while. He loved watching her chest rise and fall as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Her breasts rolled slightly with each breath.

Finally he leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the lips. Ashley managed to raise her hand to the back of his neck and push her tongue into his mouth. Ashley was satiated and felt a warm glowing love for her brother. Josh cupped her cheek and stroked her hair that was in total disarray. The two of them continued to kiss and cuddle for minutes as their bodies slowly regained some strength.

Ashley said, "Oh my god, Josh that was heaven. I've never had an orgasm with anyone. I cannot believe how incredible you were. I love you intensely."

She stared warmly into his face and asked, "I feel so selfish. Is there anything I can do for you?"

This brought a smile to Josh as he contemplated his reply. His penis was still hard and throbbing. He desperately wanted relief. His mind raced over several possibilities. His fondest desire was to fuck his sister in her sweet ass but he knew her anus had been severely abused and that wish would be too painful for now.

loerics
loerics
957 Followers