Ashley's Campaign Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Emily said, "The least I could do is rub your pussy for you. I think it would distract you from the pain."

Ashley looked at Emily and sniffled, "OK, it's worth a try."

Emily put one hand around Ashley's waist and pressed her other hand down to Ashley's slit. As Emily's fingers ran over her clit, Ashley shuddered. Emily's fingers began to caress Ashley's painful pussy lips. As she stroked her fingers over Ashley's pussy, she brushed the palm of her hand over Ashley's clit.

Ashley put her hand behind Emily's head and drew her mouth to hers. She moaned into Emily's mouth and pushed her tongue between Emily's lips. The combination of pain and pleasure was driving Ashley wild. Ashley ran her hands down Emily's back and clutched her friend's tight ass cheeks. As Emily continued her assault on Ashley's pussy, Ashley plunged two fingers into Emily's pussy from behind. She moved her other hand around to the front and started to stroke Emily's clit. Emily was soon writhing in Ashley's firm grasp.

Ashley lowered her face into Emily's neck as she panted in time with Emily's fingers. Every time Emily's fingers touched her painful bite, Ashley shuddered. Ashley didn't know when her pleasure overwhelmed the pain, but her orgasm was intense. Ashley thought she would faint and maybe she did. As her orgasm faded, she became aware of Emily screaming in ecstasy. Emily's body trembled in Ashley's firm clutch as Ashley's fingers continued their stroking long after Emily's orgasm. Finally, Emily had to push Ashley's hands away.

"Oh god, Ashley, please stop."

Ashley laughed, "Thanks, Emily. That blocked the pain for a while, but I guess we should get going. I'm so hungry. I hope my Dad has dinner ready."

Emily said, "Sex always makes me hungry too. Maybe when we get home, we can find some Calamine lotion for your bite."

Emily swam under the falls first and Ashley followed her. As Ashley surfaced, she heard Beth yelling at Emily and her. There were four policemen coming up the trail and they were almost at the pool. When Beth saw that the two girls had heard the warning, she turned and ran up the side of the gorge. The other girls were above her and scrambling rapidly up the hillside. Beth had a large bundle of clothes in her arms. Emily reached the bank first and climbed quickly up the slope. Ashley was several feet behind her and out of the corner of her eye she saw a burly policeman sprint across the rocks in the creek. He would have caught Ashley, but he slipped as one of the rocks twisted underfoot.

Ashley started up the side of the gorge on all fours. The slope consisted of loose shale and mud. Ashley frantically crawled up the slippery slope. Ashley didn't even notice the small rocks cutting into her feet.

Behind her the cop yelled, "Stop, you are under arrest."

Ashley ran faster. The cop lunged and his hand momentarily grasped her ankle. Ashley kicked herself free and continued up the slope. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps.

The policeman angrily shouted, "You bitch if you don't stop, I'm going to fuck you until your eyes pop out of your fucking head!"

Ashley was above the steepest part of the slope and started to sprint down a narrow animal trail. The policeman was just behind her. The path narrowed and passed between two raspberry bushes. Ashley raced passed the bushes and winced in pain as the thorns stuck in the bare flesh of her right thigh. A naked teammate hiding behind the bushes screamed and started to run. The girl stumbled and the policeman seized her. Ashley kept running. She barely knew the girl and there was nothing she could do anyway.

Fear drove her to run and run. When Ashley stopped running, she was a long way from the pool. Ashley leaned over with her hands on her knees breathing raggedly. Sweat was streaming down her athletic body. Adrenaline made her shake. When she finally caught her breath, she straightened up and looked around. None of her teammates were anywhere to be seen and the woods were quiet except for the bird calls warning that someone had intruded in their forest. Ashley was naked and her friends had her clothes as well as her cell phone. She couldn't go down to the creek until the police left.

She sat down in the shade of a white oak tree to gather her thoughts. She thought about going down the hill and following the trail she and Ryan had taken on their run from her house to the waterfall. But it would be nearly 3 hours until it got dark. Even then, there were parts of the trail that ran through housing developments. She thought about what her Dad had said to do if she ever got lost in the woods. He had told her to stay put unless you had to move. Then he suggested following a stream. It was probably best to work her way downhill closer to the falls. That is where her friends would look for her.

Ashley started down the trail toward the creek and winced as she stepped on a twig. She sat and examined her tender feet. The sharp shale stones by the waterfall had lacerated her feet. There were numerous cuts, but none of them looked serious. Still her feet were covered in dirt and the sooner she washed them the better. Ashley got up and started limping down the trail. Hopefully, the police were gone and her friends were waiting for her by now. The trail was steep and her progress was slow. Every time her feet slipped on the loose stones, she grimaced in agony.

Her fly bite was becoming unbearable. One pussy lip was grotesquely swollen and it was starting to itch intolerably. Scratching the bite only made it hurt more. Ashley's thinking was clouded by discomfort and pain.

Trigger warning. The rest of this chapter is rough non-consent. If non-consent content bothers you, I suggest skipping to the next chapter. I promise that you will miss nothing important in story details.

Ashley stopped and ducked behind an old gnarled pine tree when she saw a middle-aged man walking up the trail. He was dressed in camouflage clothes and he was holding a camera with a monstrous telephoto lens. Ashley realized he was probably the reason she felt like they were being watched. Now it was Ashley's turn to watch him. He was carefully walking up the path and searching the woods as he proceeded. She found it hard to believe how ugly he was. He looked weak and scrawny. Ashley knew that she could use her karate training to take him if necessary.

Ashley needed clothes. She decided to ask him for his shirt. Maybe he could give her a ride home. Her Dad would certainly reward him.

Ashley stuck her head out from behind the tree and said, "Hello, excuse me. I need help."

The man stopped a short distance away and stared at Ashley. He could only see her head and bare shoulder.

He asked, "Are you one of the girls who were swimming at the waterfall when the police came?

"Yes and my friends have my clothes. Could I borrow your shirt? My Dad would certainly reward you if you could give me a ride home."

"No need for a reward. I'd be glad to help a woman in distress. You can have my tee shirt. It's longer than my hunting shirt. Give me a second."

He set his camera down on a fallen log and removed a belt pack and set it next to the camera. He opened the bag and rummaged around in it before taking off his shirt. Next he skinned his tee shirt over his head and held it out to her.

"Here take it and I'll give you a ride home."

Ashley was reluctant to leave the cover of the tree to get the shirt.

"Could you hang the shirt on that branch and turn your back. I'm a bit shy."

The man laughed and hung the tee shirt over the branch. He turned around and took a couple of steps before putting his hunting shirt back on.

Ashley limped out from behind the pine tree and took the tee shirt. She pulled the tee shirt over her head. For a second she was blind. All she heard was the snap of a twig before a fist slammed into her diaphragm. Ashley collapsed on the ground gasping desperately to regain her breath. She was too weak to struggle as she felt a rope slip over her wrist. She was lifted up and her body was slammed against the rough bark of the pine tree. Her tender feet were balanced on tiptoe on a wobbly rock. Her arms were stretched over her head around the side of the tree. Her groin was pressed against a coarse burl that pushed her ass out from the tree.

As Ashley regained her breath with labored wheezes, she began to appraise her predicament. Ashley's mind was bordering on panic, but struggling hurt her wrists and her lacerated feet. The jagged bark cut into the tender skin of her breasts and crotch. She was afraid she would fall off of the rocking boulder and be left swinging from her wrists. She looked up at her wrists tied around the tree with a sturdy nylon cord. The rope passed over a branch on each side of the tree and preventing her from sliding lower. One of her wrists was tied with just a slip knot, but the other wrist looked securely bound. If she could raise her body up and remove the tension on the rope, perhaps she could free the slip knot. However, it seemed more likely that she would tip over the rock she was standing on.

She could hear the man muttering to himself as he moved erratically behind her. His voice rose and fell in a string of unintelligible curses. As she hung against the tree, she heard the mirror slap from the professional camera and she saw flashes. The pervert was taking pictures of her naked body! It seemed to Ashley that he took pictures forever. Maybe all he wanted was to take photos of her wretched body hanging against the tree. Maybe he would release her or just leave.

Ashley's hopes were dashed when the man set down his camera and approached her. His curses were now more understandable. His foul smelling mouth was shouting into her ear. Spittle sprayed from his mouth with each obscenity spattering her face.

"You harlot! Parading your naked body to lure good people into sin. Slut! Jezebel! I'll drive the sin out of you!"

He grabbed Ashley's ass cheek and shook it to emphasize each of his claims. His rough fingers pressed into her crotch as he twisted her buttock with his dominating hand. The tips of his fingers pushed between her pussy lips and rubbed against the entrance to her vagina. His other hand was on her shoulder forcing her tender breasts against the coarse tree.

"Whore! You handmaiden of Satan!"

Ashley pleaded, "Please no! I'm a good girl. I'm a virgin. I'm saving myself for my husband. Please, spare me!"

He said, "I am Elijah. Jezebel, you have abandoned Yahweh and worshiped false gods in his place. I will drive the devil from your wicked body. Harlot! Slut! Whore!"

He ignored the rest of her pleas as his fingers dug cruelly into her sex. He shook her body so hard, her tender toes rocked on the unbalanced rock. The only thing preventing her slipping from the rock was the hand pushing her shoulder against the tree. The unrelenting stimulation of her sex caused her pussy juices to flow over his cruel hand.

The man jumped back and shouted, "Damnation! You've polluted me with your disgusting secretions. Foul demon, I'll drive you out of this possessed woman's body."

Ashley could hear him thrashing around in the bushes. She strained to look over her shoulder to see him cut a green birch sapling from the ground. With a few quick strokes of his hunting knife, he stripped the sapling of leafs and branches. He was left with a sturdy four-foot long switch.

Ashley cried, "Please don't! Please, forgive me. I'll never do it again."

The man retrieved his tee shirt from the ground and ripped it to pieces. He stuffed part of the material into her mouth and tied it in place. Ashley shook her head wildly as she pleaded with her eyes. The man stepped back and Ashley waited for the pain she knew was coming. She could not understand why he was waiting until she heard his cursing building in pitch.

"This harlot must be punished for her sins. I have to drive out the devil."

Finally he shouted, "Jezebel!" and the switch slashed across her buttocks.

Ashley screamed into her gag as her naked body recoiled into the jagged tree. The lashes rained down on her back concentrating on her quivering ass. Ashley twisted against her bindings desperately trying to escape the agony. The rock beneath her feet tipped over leaving her hanging from her wrists. Unbearable pain shot through her arms and shoulders as the nylon cord dug into her wrists. Her feet scrambled for purchase and failed as the man continued raining blows on her back. The man continued his stream of profanity as he whipped her cruelly.

The man stopped and bent over gasping for breath. Tears were running down Ashley's face. Her ass was burning and she could feel blood running down her thigh. Her body was quivering with shock.

The man said, "I tried to drive out the devil, but I have failed. Your sinful body is still creating lust in me despite my attempts to fight the temptation."

The man was interrupted by the sound of a dog barking joyfully as it bounded through the woods. Ashley could hear a man shouting from far away for the dog to return.

Her captor dropped his switch, grabbed his camera and fled. Ashley felt a surge of relief. Her rescue was at hand!

The dog ran up to Ashley and stopped. It looked at her and cocked his head as if surprised to find a naked girl tied to a tree. Ashley tried to encourage the dog, but her utterances were unintelligible through the gag.

The dog came closer and stuck his nose in Ashley's crotch. She could feel his moist breath on her defenseless sex. The dog licked the blood from her brutalized ass. Ashley whimpered in pain from the rough tongue rasping over her delicate flesh.

Ashley heard a crash of thunder as an afternoon storm broke overhead. Rain began to fall with increasing intensity. The man yelled for the dog again. This time he was much closer. He was just on the other side of the tree. The dog left Ashley and trotted around to meet his master.

The dog's owner said, "Come on Ripley, we need to get going. This old tree is the tallest one around and will get hit by lightning sooner or later. I certainly don't want to be around when it does."

Ashley screamed into her gag as the man and his dog walked away into the downpour. Ashley's weak cries for help were drowned out by the storm. Several nearby cracks of thunder lit the sky as the rain pelted Ashley's exposed back. She was terrified the tall tree would attract a lightning strike. At least it would be a quick death. Wind began to whip through the forest driving leafs and small branches against Ashley's battered body. Ashley shivered as the temperature dropped. The storm quickly passed leaving Ashley pressed against the tree. Her body was shaking from cold and shock.

The sun soon returned and her body began to warm. She stopped shivering and hung from the tree in a stupor. Ashley felt herself slipping in and out of consciousness. The late afternoon heat and humidity soon became oppressive. Ashley back was throbbing. The deer fly bite on her labia was excruciating. The raspberry thorns buried in her thigh were starting to itch and burn. She remembered getting one thorn in her finger while berry picking. It had taken a week of agony before the thorn came out. She had no idea how many were lodged in her thigh. The exertion of running from the cops coupled with the heat of the day had left her thirsty. The dry gag wicked away any moisture left in her mouth.

Ashley began to worry that she was abandoned. How would anyone find her this far from the waterfall? The rain would have washed away her scent so even police dogs would be unable to track her. The creep who had tied her to the tree had abandoned her to die. Ashley was overwhelmed with despair. No one was coming. No one was going to come!

She had to save herself before she became too weak to move. Already her arms and shoulders were numb from the strain. She was desperate to escape. Despite the pain, she began to search for a foothold. One of her feet found purchase on a root at the base of the tree. Her other foot found a solid rock lower down on the other side. She was now spread-eagled against the tree with her feet widely separated. She struggled to raise her body up the tree, even though, the bark scraped against her chest and stomach. She managed to release the tension on the cord securing her wrists. Just a little more and she might be able to wiggle her hand free of the slip knot. Then her foot slipped on the root and she fell. She screamed into the gag as the cord again dug into her wrists. Her breasts scrapped along the bark and her pussy slammed into the rough burl. Ashley hung from the tree sobbing.

Ashley knew she had to try again. She found the footholds again and pushed her body up the coarse tree trunk. Ashley waited for the numbness in her arms to dissipate. Just when she felt ready for another attempt at freeing her hand, she heard footsteps. Ashley yelled into her gag for help. Then she twisted her head around and saw that her demented captor had returned carrying a bundle of shoots. He dropped the branches at the foot of the tree. She heard him cursing unintelligibly before he directed his wrath at her.

"Jezebel, I'm glad that the man walking his dog didn't find you. I've decided to try one last time to save your soul. I've cut these raspberry branches to scourge the sin from your lurid body. I'll leave you overnight to repent your wicked life. In the morning, harlot, I will pray for you and free your soul. Whether you go to heaven or hell is your choice. I'll do my best to make sure you repent and go to heaven before you can relapse into sin. In any case, the world will be rid of one more slut."

The man picked up one of the raspberry shoots in a leather glove. He struck the branch across her battered buttocks. The branch was tiny compared to the sapling he had used to whip her earlier, but every stroke drove dozens of thorns into the tender flesh of her abused back. After a few strokes, he tossed the branch aside and selected a fresh one. Ashley screamed incoherently into her gag.

She pressed her spread-eagled body against the tree in an attempt to prevent herself from falling again. She trembled from the pain and the effort to hold herself in place. Sweat streamed down her shattered body. Ashley was sobbing uncontrollably when he finally stopped.

"Slut! I'll give you something to think about before I return in the morning. Your sex is the source of all of your sin. So I'll give you a reason to hate your body and reject the sins of the flesh."

The man picked up a handful of fresh branches and shoved them between her spread thighs. He pushed the raspberry branches up against her labia. Ashley shrieked into her gag. Her feet fell from the insecure footholds and her legs trapped the branches against her sex. Ashley passed out as the man drew the branches out between her labia.

It was dark when Ashley regained consciousness. She was hanging from her wrists and her pussy was burning in agony. Ashley struggled against the urge to pass out. She couldn't hear the monster who had seized her. She had to escape. He planned to kill her in the morning.

Ashley found the footholds again and rested until the tingling left her hands. Ashley was exhausted and afraid that she didn't have the strength to try again if she fell. She had to succeed! She carefully tested her footing before pushing her body up the tree trunk. She kept her herself pressed against the rough bark and paused after each painful inch. It was pitch black and she could not see the cord, but she could feel that it was looser. She kept pushing her body higher until her leg on the rock was fully extended. The leg was trembling from the tension of standing on her tiptoes. Her other leg was only providing balance.

Ashley pulled on the wrist with the slipknot to move as much of the slack to that side of the tree. She rubbed her wrist on the bark to loosen the knot. It caught on the bark and slipped open. She carefully pulled her hand through the knot. Joy filled her as her hand was freed. Ashley fell to the ground and struggled to sit up at the base of the tree. She pulled the gag from her mouth and gasped for air. Her body was covered with sweat from the exertion of freeing herself from the tree. The salt from her sweat stung the numerous cuts on her body. A warm breeze cooled the sweat and she shivered.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers