Ashley's Campaign Ch. 08

Story Info
Ashley wears a little yellow dress to school.
21.4k words
4.47
47.5k
32

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
956 Followers

Chapter 8 - The Little Yellow Dress

My thanks to DWS1973 for editing this chapter.

After the darkness of the last chapter, I think we can all use a little frivolity. The following is inspired by Literotica author TheSparkZone in the Exhibitionist category. In particular you may see some similarities to her stories "The Dress" and "College Girls Ch. 1." At first I thought these stories were improbable and a bit silly but then I found myself devouring every one of them. They are definitely fun and heartily recommended!

So let's have some fun with Ashley in a little yellow dress. But first we have to rescue or heroine from the cliffhanger ending of last chapter.

Just a caution for some readers. Ashley's afternoon adventures contain some mild (?) non-consent material. You may want to skip the parts after lunch and, in particular, the nurse's office.

Ashley arched her back and screamed and screamed as her body shook with the ferocity of her orgasm. She opened her eyes in panic and gasped for breath. She was lying naked on her bed covered in sweat. One of Ashley's hands was pressed into her sopping wet pussy. As her orgasm faded, her eyes darted around her bedroom in a frantic effort to convince herself she was safe. She saw her friend Emily leaning against the door smiling.

Emily said, "I did not want to interrupt. They say it is not a good idea to wake someone when they are masturbating in their sleep. The way you were whimpering, it must have been a hell of a dream!"

Ashley rolled onto her side. Her other arm had fallen asleep, and Ashley rubbed it to relieve the tingling numbness. Ashley was having a hard time deciding what was real and what had been just a nasty nightmare.

Ashley said, "It was horrible! The most horrible nightmare ever. Ellen's deformed uncle captured me when we ran from the police at the waterfall. Ellen and her mutant uncle had me tied up and hanging in a barn. Her uncle was a religious fanatic, and he was trying to drive the devil out of me by fucking me. Ellen hoped I would bare his child. Oh god, it was intense!"

Emily said, "Wow, Ashley, there is enough crazy shit in your nightmare to keep your shrink busy for years. I don't think I want to even start with a Freudian analysis of your dream.

Ashley said, "Are you suggesting that I am feeling guilty about what I did at the pool party?"

Emily replied, "Only you can answer that question. Anyway, we don't have time to discuss it now. It's the first day of school and we don't want to be late."

Ashley sat up on the edge of the bed and winced. Her pussy was in agony. Ashley remembered the horsefly biting her on her labia. As she stood up, she realized her thigh was burning from the raspberry thorns she had brushed against as she ran from the police. She remembered the policeman catching one of her teammates who had been hiding behind the raspberry bush. She remembered finding her friends and waiting until the police left. Beth had told her that Susan, the girl who had been seized by the cops, was the police chief's daughter. She had been released quickly. At the worst she'd be grounded by her mother. Ashley was glad her own father was unaware of her skinny dipping adventure.

Ashley went into the bathroom and took a cold refreshing shower. She thought about the nightmare. Was she feeling conflicted about the pool party? Ashley was not particularly religious, so why the horrid torture by the ultra-orthodox Christian?

When she got out of the shower, Emily handed her the Calamine lotion. It helped the burning from the thorns and the horsefly bite. Back in her room, she gingerly pulled on some Under Armor compression shorts to protect her wounds. Ashley shuddered as she recalled being tied to a tree and whipped in her nightmare. Her real injuries were bad enough without also being viciously flogged.

Ashley dressed in her khaki pants and a modest short sleeve blouse. She joined her brother and Emily in the breakfast nook for one of her Dad's hearty meals. Ashley's mood improved as she joined the banter in the cozy comfort of her home.

Ashley kissed her father's cheek and headed for the door. On the way, she grabbed her shoulder bag with her tablet and smartphone. Emily climbed into Ashley's Miata and they raced down the driveway.

When they got to school, they headed in different directions to get to their lockers. Ashley just made it to her World History class when the bell rang. She had heard good things about the teacher. Old Mister Dunson loved history and enjoyed sharing his knowledge with his students. He expected his students to study hard. After discussing his goals for the year, he wrote a quote from on the board by George Santayana, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Mister Dunson said, "This quote sums up the primary reason why it is essential to study history. Of course I love history by itself but the practical reason for being familiar with world history is to avoid repeating the mistakes of the past. Unfortunately, most of our politicians are woefully ignorant of history. They cannot even remember the mistakes their colleagues made during the last administration. My goal is to educate you so that you can hold those idiots in Washington accountable."

Mister Dunson continued, "We will start this semester studying the Chinese empire. Perhaps we can understand why the most powerful empire on Earth at the time failed to dominate the world. Instead, the Chinese Empire collapsed when it was exposed to much weaker European countries. We will have an essay test next Tuesday so let's get to work."

Ashley's next class was Calculus. The class was a continuation of her advanced mathematics from her junior year. It was taught by the same Mister Wilson. He was excellent at explaining complicated concepts and he tended to push the students hard. Ashley was good at math and she liked him a lot. He was gawky and nearly 7 feet tall. He regularly had students solve problems on the board but insisted that they not waste any space. The top of the board was unreachable by all but the tallest students. Ashley could barely reach the top if she stood on her tiptoes. Fortunately, there was a step stool in the room for the height challenged students.

Mister Wilson started up where he left off at the beginning of summer recess. Fortunately, he reviewed some of the concepts behind integrals over surfaces in three dimensions. By the end of the class, Ashley was following the teacher without too much difficulty.

Ashley was joined by Emily for her next class. The young English teacher was new to Riverdale and Ashley was anxious to meet her. She and her twin sister had been hired together. Ashley had the other twin for fifth period social studies.

Elizabeth Ainslie was stunning. She was wearing a simple A-line dress that ended just above the knees. She walked into the class confidently wearing a lovely smile. The teacher sat on the top of her desk and crossed her long legs as she surveyed the class. The guys in the front of the class looked like they were in heaven as they stared up Ms. Ainslie's dress.

Elizabeth said, "We are going to have some fun this year. This semester I expect to work you hard, but I think you will enjoy the reading assignments. Effective communication is essential to your advancement in any career you choose. I expect all of you to give your best to your writing projects. You will be giving an oral presentation for each writing task. I know you will all come down with senioritis the second semester so I have chosen some fun fiction works for you to read. We will continue to practice oral presentations based upon your reading."

Elizabeth continued, "Perhaps a couple of these sturdy men in the front can rise from their stupor and help me pass out copies of "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom. This book is an easy read, but it discusses important ideas such as how to live a full life."

She looked at her list of students and said, "Mark, perhaps you could start reading the story for us."

Ashley and Emily had their lunch period after English class. Since Ryan and Josh had the second lunch period, Ashley and Emily sat with some of their friends from the soccer team.

Emily was excited and said, "It is so cool being a senior. It seems like most of the senior girls have new hairstyles and new clothes. It's like everyone grew up overnight. All of the younger kids look up to you."

Ashley played with her braided hair and said, "Well not everyone has a new hair style. Do you think I need to change?"

Beth said, "No one would recognize you without that long beautiful French braid. If you want to change your hair style, please wait until after Homecoming."

Before heading to her next class, Ashley stopped by the principal's office to sign up for the Homecoming election. She barely made it to her chemistry class which was in a separate building. Several years ago there had been an accident in the old chemistry lab. The school had moved the class to a new facility separated from the main building by an enclosed walkway. The only other rooms in the chemistry building were the nurse's office and a room currently used by the yearbook staff.

Old Mister Douglas had taught chemistry for years. He thought chemistry was the most important subject in the world. After all, everything in the world was made of chemicals. He explained that laboratory work was essential to understanding the subject. He expected the students to approach their laboratory work with caution and maturity. He would fail anyone who did not follow the laboratory instructions scrupulously. Anyone caught engaging in dangerous activities would fail and be ejected from the class immediately.

After chemistry, Ashley was joined by Emily for Social Studies. The teacher was Susan Ainslie and she was identical to her twin sister Elizabeth. Ashley and Emily looked at each other and laughed silently. Susan was wearing the exact same dress as her sister. She also sat on her desk and looked around the room at her students. Perhaps it had been a long day and she was tired but when Susan crossed her long legs, she flashed her pink panties. She immediately had the boys in the class spellbound. Even Ashley felt a sharp twinge her stomach at the sight of the teacher's lovely legs. Ashley wondered if her escapades with Emily made her appreciate feminine beauty more. Ashley was smitten by the lovely Susan Ainslie.

Susan introduced the class curriculum. She said, "Social Studies is a catch-all for everything that will help you to become citizens of this great country. We will cover your civic responsibilities such as voting, taxes and being responsible neighbors. The class includes health and your favorite topic sex-ed. Some of you may find that your parents will want you to opt-out of sex-ed. I don't recommend skipping that material unless you want to find yourself pregnant or a father. As part of the health section, we will study nutrition and preventative medicine."

Ashley and Emily hurried to their final class of the day. Ms. Julie Laurent had been Emily's French teacher for the last three years. Ashley had a fair grasp of the language from her time in Europe and took French as her gut course. With the demands from her science and math classes, Ashley felt she was entitled to an undemanding class.

Ms. Laurent was in her mid-thirties and unmarried. Emily reported that the French teacher had been seen on dates with a number of men. None had managed to win the teacher's heart.

Ms. Laurent greeted the girls in French as they entered the class. Ashley replied with only a faint accent.

After French class, the girls hurried to the gym and changed into their soccer outfits. Now that school had started, they would be limited to a two-hour practice every day. Everything was fine until they were practicing corner kicks. Marylyn, the goalkeeper, went up to catch the ball in a crowd. When she came down hugging the ball to her chest, she landed awkwardly on a teammate's shoe. She ended up in a heap on the ground clutching her twisted ankle. She was helped to the bench and the coach applied a bag of ice.

The coach turned to Ashley and said, "Can you handle goal for the rest of the practice?"

Ashley agreed and the coach directed Emily to take the corner kicks. Emily's first attempts were wild, but she soon settled down and her kicks began to land in the crowd in front of the net. Ashley had been playing goalkeeper during several of their practice games and adapted to her new role quickly.

On the way home, Emily said, "I don't think you'll be scoring a lot of goals for Riverdale if you have to be the goalkeeper."

Ashley laughed and said, "I doubt I'd score any but who cares?"

Emily said, "Sorry, but I'll hold you to our bet even if you have to play keeper."

Ashley had forgotten their bet. If Emily scored more goals than Ashley in the first two games, Ashley had agreed to wear a little yellow dress that she hadn't worn since she was younger and smaller. If Ashley won, then Emily, Ashley, and Josh would do a three-way. Ashley had flippantly accepted the bet since she played forward and would easily outscore Emily in midfield.

Ashley said, "I don't think that's fair!"

Emily replied, "You thought it was fair when it was a contest between a forward and a midfielder. You said that there was no way I could win. Guess there is a way, after all. You better hope Marylyn recovers before the game on Friday. I'm going to enjoy seeing you going to school in that dress without any underwear."

Ashley said, "Even if I have to play keeper, you still have to score. If it's a tie, then the whole bet is off."

Emily laughed, "OK, but I'm going to try my best to score. But maybe Marylyn will be healthy for the game.

On Thursday, school was mostly routine. However, at lunch an announcement over the school intercom summoned Ellen Sommerfeld and Ashley Walker to the principal's office.

The principal announced that the two girls were the only candidates for Homecoming queen. She told them that there were only a few spots where they were allowed to hang posters. Each of them could hang a poster in the display case at the entrance to the main building. She was going to flip a coin and the two of them would alternate choosing poster locations. After three weeks, they would switch places. Both girls would be allowed to make a three-minute presentation at an upcoming assembly in the auditorium. Whoever won the coin toss would also speak first at the assembly.

She asked Ellen to call the coin. When she flipped the coin, Ellen won. The made their choices for poster locations. Before they left, the principal said that she wanted the campaign to be civilized. She asked them to tell their supporters to conduct themselves as good Riverdale High School citizens. She didn't wish to hear about anyone defacing posters or insulting candidates.

At the end of the day, Ashley and Emily headed to practice. Marylyn was sitting on the sideline with her ankle in a brace. Marylyn looked gloomy as the coach announced that his keeper would be sidelined for at least two or three weeks with a bad sprain. He asked Ashley to take on the duties of the goalkeeper while Marylyn recovered.

As Ashley accepted, she saw Emily flash an 'I Love You' gesture and blow her a kiss.

The girls' soccer game was after school on Friday. Their opponent for the non-league soccer game was an inner-city team from one of the larger upstate cities. Hannah, their coach, warned them that it was going to be a tight game. She told them that their competitors played hard and a little dirty. She cautioned about retaliating against a shove or hold since all too often that led to a penalty against the original victim.

As predicted, the game was close fought. Ashley wished she was playing forward because she saw her teammates miss some promising opportunities. Meanwhile, Ashley had her hands full protecting the goal. She did her best to direct the Riverdale defenders and offer encouragement. But the other team's forwards kept breaking through the Riverdale defense. Ashley had blocked three hard shots before a fourth found the corner of the net. Ashley was mad at herself; she felt that Marylyn, the regular goalkeeper, would have made the save.

Hannah adjusted the defense to provide more support for Ashley. This weakened the offense and the game settled into a defensive match. Just before the half, Emily pounced on a blocked pass outside of the penalty area and shot a screamer that rebounded off of the upright. Several times Beth made a break for the goal but mistimed her run and was called for an offside penalty. With less than two minutes left, Beth timed it right and streaked for the opponent's goal. She crossed into the penalty area but was tackled from behind before she could shoot. One referee signaled a penalty. The two referees conferred heatedly on the sideline before deciding to award Riverdale with a penalty shot.

Beth was selected to take the shot. She hit a screamer toward the left corner that was caught by the goalkeeper. Just as Ashley's heart sank, the referee who had called the penalty blew his whistle. The other official threw up his hands in disgust and went to confer with his colleague. Again they debated for over a minute. The one who had blown his whistle carried the ball back to the penalty mark and set the ball down. He explained that the goalkeeper had come off of the goal line before Beth had kicked the ball. Furthermore, several players had crossed into the penalty area before the kick. He reviewed the rules and cautioned both teams he would keep redoing the penalty kick until they got it right.

Beth ran up to kick the ball and instead of drilling it, she lightly tapped the ball in toward the middle of the goal. The goalkeeper had gambled that Beth would go to the right for the second shot. It would not have mattered which corner she had decided to protect since Beth put it into the middle of the goal. Ashley jumped for joy as she watched Beth do a backflip in celebration.

Their opponents put on a ferocious attack for the remainder of the game. The score was still tied 1 - 1 when the dust settled. In the end, Ashley had saved seven shots on goal. Hannah was exultant with her team's performance since they were playing against a school that was twice the size of Riverdale.

Ashley and Emily went home for a shower and a quick dinner before heading back to the school for the football game. Both of the girls were excited about their soccer win and hoped the football team would do as well. They were especially eager to see Josh and Ryan play together for the first time. Ashley's Dad Robert drove the girls to the stadium. He promised to stay out of their hair. He brought his professional camera with a large telephoto lens and stood by the fence in front of the stands.

Ashley and Emily joined Beth and some of their friends in the stands. This was the first football game Ashley had ever been to. While the family was in Europe, Ashley had watched a few Super Bowls with Josh and her Dad so she was familiar with the rules. Ashley marveled at the size of the crowd as she looked around the brightly lit field.

Ashley said, "Emily, what would it feel like to have this many people at one of our soccer games?

Emily said, "What would it be like to have cheerleaders and play under the lights?

Ashley turned her attention to the cheerleaders. Ellen, her nemesis, was in the middle of the line of girls. Ashley had to admit that Ellen looked beautiful in her school sweater and short skirt. The cheerleaders formed a corridor and shook their pompoms as the Riverdale team ran onto the field.

They were playing the same inner city school as the girls' soccer team had played. Despite Ryan's bragging about the size of the Riverdale players, their opponent's players on this warm Friday night under the lights were even larger. Their opponents won the toss and elected to receive. Once they had the ball, they began a slow but steady grinding progress up the field. By the time, they scored they had chewed up 8 minutes on the clock. They had run every play and they continued that tactic for a successful point after.

loerics
loerics
956 Followers