Ashley's Campaign Ch. 11

Story Info
A pole dancing princess seeks revenge.
16k words
4.65
27.3k
12

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

Chapter 11: Pole Dancing Princess

This is the second part of what was originally written as a very long chapter involving Kyle and his half-brother Zach. It was titled "The Downward Spiral." Even after splitting the original material into three or four parts, this chapter is longer than I prefer. Hopefully, the story will make up for its length. Be warned, this is not a humorous one-pager by Ashson.

Content warning: Also please note that Ashley's Campaign has progressed from a story about the sexual awakening of a beautiful, smart and privileged young woman to something considerably darker. Ashley's innocent idea to campaign for Homecoming Queen has awakened her old enemies at school. Her desire for revenge for their despicable attacks has led her into a dark underworld of drugs and sex. This fantasy now has heavy elements of oral, anal, incest, group sex, nonconsent/reluctance, interracial sex, and BDSM.

I would like to credit DocCIS for introducing me to the concept of a libido enhancing drug in his excellent series, "Lap Dancing Girlfriend." If you like pole dancing, I highly recommend that series.

My thanks to DWS1973 for editing this chapter.

*****

Ashley is now a "Big Sister" to Tami, a smart, mixed-race young girl. Tami comes from a poor single parent family. Her mother, Cathy, is a waitress at a local bar. Both of Tami's brothers are drug dealers and live at home. Zach is Ashley's age and is doing poorly at Riverdale High School. Tami's older brother, Kyle, has just gotten out of prison. Kyle studied pharmacology in prison where he assisted in clinical trials of a new drug using prisoners as test subjects. Senesse is touted to increase the sex drive of both men and women by direct stimulation of the brain. Kyle sees the potential for enormous profits and has agreed to conduct some secret tests on women for Paladin Biotech, the pharmaceutical company developing Senesse. The company was impressed with Kyle's work for them while in prison. Paladin has promised him a steady supply of Senesse if he conducts these unethical tests for them.

When Ashley leaves Tami's room after a tutoring session on Sunday, Kyle and his brother, Zach, seize Ashley. Kyle gives Ashley a shot of Senesse mixed with cocaine and heroin to hide the libido stimulant. Kyle's intention is to hook Ashley on the hard drugs to ensure that she comes back for more Senesse. Ashley is so aroused by the Senesse that she almost loses her virginity to her father.

The next day in school, Ashley hatches a plot to extract revenge on Ellen and her friends by planting drugs in their school lockers. Ashley's plan hits a snag when Kyle refuses to sell her the quantity of drugs she needs. Kyle insists that she prove her trustworthiness first. Ashley resolves to do what it takes to win Kyle's confidence.

That night before dinner, Emily came into Ashley's bedroom and said, "Ashley, I have a great idea for a little fun."

Ashley said, "What do you have in mind?"

"Ashley, there is a pole dancing contest Wednesday night at a place called The Office. I'm entered in the advanced division. You are more than ready for the beginner contest. It'll be fun and The Office is a clean, upscale bar."

Ashely said, "Emily, I don't think I have the nerve to perform in front of a crowd of rowdy men."

"Nonsense. The Office clientele is composed of respectable middle-aged professionals. I'd hardly call them rowdy but they are good tippers. Besides, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy dancing on the diving board at the pool party. I also saw how excited you got parading around school in your little yellow dress. I think I know an exhibitionist when I see one."

Ashley had to admit to herself that Emily's idea was getting her excited.

Ashley said, "But, I only know the simplest pole dance routine. I'm not even sure I can make it through the whole performance without a mistake."

"Ashley, you have to start somewhere. Besides, everyone makes mistakes; you just have to recover and keep on going with a smile. I guarantee you that you're already better than most women I've seen in a beginning competition. Besides, you'll get extra points for being the most beautiful one in the contest."

Ashley laughed, "OK, I guess but I doubt that my Dad will approve."

After another of her Dad's hearty dinners, they were all sitting around the dining room table chatting. Robert was feeling content. He had had a good day working with a new client to set up his estate plan. He'd even opened a second bottle of wine.

Emily brought up the pole dancing contest.

Robert said, "I just saw Ashley doing her pole dancing routine. I agree that she's capable of entering a beginner's contest. The Office is one of my favorite bars. It's clean and respectable. However, neither of you can go unless you're homework is done. Also, you'll need a chaperone. Unfortunately, Josh is only 18 and cannot get into a bar until he's 21. I guess I'll have to be the escort."

Josh said, "Wait a minute! If I cannot get in, how can Ashley and Emily?"

Robert laughed, "Legally you are right Josh, but bars have been letting in underage women for ages to attract male customers. Technically the girls will be dancers and not drinking customers. I'm afraid that the world is not a fair place."

Robert said, "All I ask is that you are both caught up on your homework."

Emily and Ashley promised they would have their school work done in advance. Ashley added that she normally did most of her homework during class anyway.

After dinner, Emily and Ashley ran off to pick out a costume for Ashley. Emily suggested a halter top and tight fitting, low rise shorts. The top was tied in the front and emphasized Ashley's generous cleavage. Emily added a pool wrap to provide a little embellishment to the plain black shorts. The wrap was just a triangle of thin fabric that tied on one hip and barely covered her crotch.

The girls headed down to the basement to practice. Ashley was pleased that she managed to perform her complete set of moves without a break or major blunder. Her routine only got smoother as she practiced.

She started with a back shoulder stretch which arched her back and thrust out her breasts. She followed with a body wave before moving to a fireman spin. She threw in a scissor kick and rose to her feet facing the pole. She did a simple walk down the pole while she gyrated her athletic ass. When her hands reached the bottom of the pole, she popped her ass and then climbed back up the pole. She did a V-spin to the stage followed by a sumo squat. She took a deep breath before beginning her most strenuous move. It took all of Ashley's arm strength to climb the pole using a pair of linked inversions. When she was high enough, she progressed from a basic pole sit into a lean back position holding on only by her legs. She arched her back and lowered her head toward the floor. She waved her arms gracefully over her head. Her abs strained as she did a body wave while inverted. She slid to the floor performing an angel spin. She ended her routine with another back shoulder stretch. Ashley was breathing hard as she thrust her breasts up to the sky.

Ashley had a soccer game Tuesday after school. Her performance was terrible. Thankfully Riverdale's opponents were a weak team and her teammates provided good defense. Riverdale held on to win 3-1. Ashley felt that she would have normally blocked the one goal she allowed, but her reflexes were slowed by the after effects of the drugs Kyle had given her.

Tami stayed after school to watch the soccer game. After the game, Ashley took Tami home with her. Ashley had a hot shower and threw on a short shift dress. She found a snack for the two of them before settling down at the dining room table to do their homework together. By the time they were done, Ashley had completed all of her assignments for the week. She expected to get a new math set tomorrow but planned to finish it during one of her classes. Her Dad served a dinner of mac and cheese. He was pleased to hear she had met his conditions for going to the pole dancing contest.

Ashley was nervous as she drove Tami home around 8 o'clock. She wanted to talk to Kyle about buying the drugs she needed for her sting, but she hated the idea of seeing him. She despised Kyle and his brother Zach. Still she knew she had to convince Kyle to trust her. Ashley hoped he would be reasonable in his demands. She felt a mixed sense of relief when she found Tami's apartment was empty.

Ashley said, "Tami, I think we should review for your history test tomorrow."

Tami was happy to have Ashley's company and she spent the next hour answering questions from her big sister. Ashley's growing sense of dread came to a head when she heard Kyle and Zach laughing as they entered the apartment. Tami's face went white.

"Oh Ashley, I'm sorry. I hoped they would be out late. What are you going to do?"

Ashley said, "I plan on telling Kyle off. Do me a favor and put your headphones on and listen to some music. I don't want you to hear what I have to say if I start yelling."

Tami nodded in agreement, "I'll put on your Jimi Hendrix CD you gave me."

"Tami, that would be perfect, but I'm not that old. It's actually my Dad's CD."

Ashley gave Tami a hug and left the room with Tami engrossed in the old classic "Electric Ladyland."

Kyle was sitting next to Zach on the couch rolling a joint. The two half-brothers could not have been more different. Kyle was older and determined to escape the poverty he had been born in. Zach had drifted through life and now looked to his brother for direction. Kyle's brown body was stocky and powerful while Zach's dark black body was tall and scrawny.

Kyle looked up and said, "Well, look who the cat dragged in. It's my favorite slut, Ashley."

"Get over yourself asshole. Why won't you sell me the drugs I want? Is there something wrong with my money?"

"Well, first off bitch, I don't appreciate some skanky whore disrespecting me. Second, I have more customers than I can supply. Finally, I have no reason to trust you. You're fucking out of your mind if you think I'm going to sell you a lot of drugs so you can set me up for a felony."

"Kyle you are a worthless sack of shit. I thought you were a big ass dealer. I guess I was mistaken. I doubt you even have anything to sell."

Kyle said, "Listen up cunt. I'm not stupid enough to keep my stash where I live. I've got enough for tonight's customers only. Lucky for you I have enough to take care of your immediate needs."

"Look, Kyle, I need to buy all of it now. There is no way I'd turn you in."

"And I said, I don't believe you. Best I'll do is give you another shot of speedball. Maybe after a couple more hits, your attitude will improve. Maybe you'll manage to convince me to sell you some stuff by showing me what a true whore you are. But before I even give you another hit, there is the matter of a slut like you disrespecting my brother and me. Talking shit has consequences."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you need a little punishment for your crappy attitude."

"What the fuck! You're not going to punish me."

Ashley turned and headed for the door. Zach's hand shot out and grabbed Ashley's wrist. Zach was strong and fast for a skinny guy, but he'd learned what little fighting skills he had on the playground. Zach had no idea he was taking on a black belt. He pulled hard and Ashley spun around in his arm. When her back was against his chest, she buried her elbow in his gut. As Zach started to double over, Ashley turned around and drove her fist into his abdomen. Zach sank to his knees and made a wheezing sound as he struggled to get air back into his lungs. Ashley spun around to face Kyle, who was still sitting on the couch. As she spun, her short dress rose up to flash her bikini panties. Kyle leaned back on the couch and contemplated Ashley.

Kyle laughed, "So the pussy has claws. Poor Zach looks like he needs some time in prison to hone his fighting skills. Relax, Ashley, I have no intention of getting into a fight with you. If I did things would get ugly really fast. What is going to happen is you are going to accept your punishment or get the fuck out of here."

Ashley body was burning with adrenaline and she was ready to fight. She had expected Kyle to attack. Instead, he just sat there cool as a cucumber. Damn it, she needed a supply of hard drugs to carry out her plan. She knew people who would sell her weed, but she wanted to burn Ellen and her nasty friends. She wanted to burn them hard.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Now, that is a lot better. Your attitude is already improving. Now I'm basically a nice guy and I'm not into cutting off fingers. However, I do believe in corporal punishment. I figure a spanking will get you thinking straight faster than a beating. Of course, you can just walk out the door and be done with it."

Ashley protested, "A spanking? Do you think I'm a little kid."

"Actually, you are behaving like a little kid. Calling people names is so five-year-old. I think a spanking is just what you deserve."

Zach was sitting on the floor with his back to the couch. He glared at Ashley, but he knew better than to interrupt his brother. With any luck, Kyle would let him help him with the spanking. Zach thought it would be fun to teach this uppity bitch a lesson. She thought she was better than them just because she was born rich. He also hated her for decking him in front of his older brother.

Ashley said, "How many?"

"Great, now we are negotiating. You insulted both Zach and me. I figure ten swats each."

"What? Ten, no way."

"Fair enough, six each and that's my final offer."

Ashley hesitated and the looked Kyle straight in the eye, "OK."

Kyle said, "Your choice. Bend over my knees or bend over the couch."

Ashley shook her head. She looked from Kyle's lap to the armrest of the couch. "I'll go for the couch."

Both Kyle and Zach stood up. Zach moved out of Kyle's way and stood behind the couch. Kyle grabbed a bottle of scotch from the cluttered coffee table and held it out to Ashley

"Want a drink to dull the pain?"

Ashley wondered about what she had agreed to. Before she decided to chicken out, Ashley took the bottle and took a long swallow. Kyle put his arm around Ashley's waist and guided her to stand in front of the couch.

Kyle said, "Bend over and put your forearms on the back of the couch."

Ashley bent over from her waist and rested her arms on the back of the couch. Even though Ashley was five foot eight inches tall, she had to stretch to reach. The couch was lower than her waist and her ass was pointing upward. The short shift dress barely covered her bikini panties. Kyle hadn't even touched her and already Ashley felt a warmth in her pussy. She took a deep breath to prepare herself for the first blow.

Kyle laughed, "Ashley, I'm giving you one last chance to back out. Once I start spanking, I'm not going to stop. You can leave now and never come back or you can take the punishment you earned for your smart ass mouth."

Ashley shook her head, "Damn it, stop talking me to death. Just get the spanking over with."

Kyle looked at his brother and said, "I think you better hold her hands. Hold them tight. I don't want her changing her mind. She's already shown her claws and I'm not up for a kick in the nuts."

Zach laughed, "Glad to help."

With Ashley's wrists secured, Kyle grabbed the hem of Ashley's dress and pulled it above her waist. His hand grasped her waist and held Ashley's squirming body against his hip.

Ashley pulled "Stop! What are you doing? Let go of my dress."

Kyle laughed, "Too late. I gave you a chance to leave. Now there is no going back on your word. I suppose you are objecting to getting spanked on your bare ass. What kind of world do you honkies live in where spankings are given fully dressed? Zack, I'll bet this bitch has never been spanked in her life."

Ashley struggled futilely as Kyle pulled her bikini panties to the floor. She felt a cold breeze on her moist pussy. She was puzzled when Kyle walked away leaving her bare ass exposed. A minute later she understood when Kyle stuck a needle into her ass and pumped a mix of speedball and Senesse into her muscle. It was a large quantity of Senesse and double what Kyle had administered the first time. Kyle had also upped the dosage of heroin and cocaine. Kyle knew that the intramuscular shot would take a few minutes to take effect.

Kyle was following a protocol from the pharmaceutical company. Ashley's first shot on Sunday had been a single dose of Senesse. This one was a double dose. The protocol called for administering four times the standard dose in a couple of days. The final test involved a massive overdose. The pharmaceutical company had only tested large doses on laboratory animals. Massive doses had not increased the test animals libido beyond what was observed with double doses. However, since Senesse was stored in the subject's fat, it took longer for the effects of massive doses to wear off. The company was encouraged that the test animals had not exhibited any negative health effects beyond mating for days on end. Still, people were not laboratory animals and the company was concerned that humans might react differently.

Ashley was angry that Kyle had shot her up again with hard drugs. She didn't want to become an addict but it seemed a risk she would have to take to win Kyle's trust. She had to get her hands on enough heroin to put all of her enemies away.

Ashley's thoughts were interrupted by Kyle's stinging slap on her left buttock. Ashley's body shook from the force of his blow. The second blow to her right buttock caused her to choke off her cry in the middle. Kyle was swinging hard. Kyle's blows were knocking her body around and Ashley separated her feet for balance. Tears were streaming down Ashley's face as she struggled to stand up. Zach's grip on her wrist and neck held her in place. Kyle rained slap after slap on Ashley's quivering ass. Zach used the opportunity to pull her dress up to her neck.

Ashley was confused when the next slap didn't come. She had lost count and hoped it was over. Kyle rubbed his hand over Ashley's burning ass cheeks. Ashley moaned at the unexpected gentleness of Kyle's large hand sliding over her firm ass. Kyle admired Ashley's lean, muscular body. She had the best ass he had ever seen on a white girl. He loved the way her flesh shook when he slapped her naked ass.

Kyle slipped a finger down her ass crack. Ashley flinched when Kyle's middle finger prodded her anus. His hand continued moving down until his fingers separated to pass along the edges of her pussy. His fingertips brushed lightly up that heavenly space between a woman's labia and her thighs. Ashley's breath was ragged as she yielded to Kyle's gentle fingers. Kyle's caress started as gentle as a butterfly's touch. Each time his fingers traced the edges of her pussy lips, the pressure gradually increased.

Ashley wondered how Kyle had gotten access to her sex. When had her legs moved apart? Ashley moaned as her arousal built. Senesse was flooding her brain. She squirmed under Kyle's delicate strokes. Her hips rose eagerly for more contact with Kyle's hand.

The next time Kyle's fingers traveled up Ashley's wet pussy, he dragged his middle finger between her lips. He cupped her moist pussy and massaged her flowering pussy. Ashley jerked when Kyle's fingers brushed over her clit. She barely noticed when Zach unsnapped her bra and tossed it aside. Ashley screamed when Kyle slapped Ashley four more times in quick succession. Zach held Ashley's crossed wrists in one hand as his free hand began to maul Ashley's bare breasts.

loerics
loerics
957 Followers