Ashley's Campaign Ch. 16

Story Info
Revenge and Terror.
10.2k words
4.45
18.1k
5

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Chapter 16 - Zach's Whore

Content warning: Ashley's Campaign has progressed from a story about the sexual awakening of a beautiful, smart and privileged young woman to something considerably darker. Ashley's innocent idea to campaign for Homecoming Queen has awakened her old enemies at school. Her desire for revenge for their persistent attacks has led her into a dark underworld of drugs and sex. This fantasy now has heavy elements of nonconsent/reluctance, oral, anal, incest, group sex, interracial sex, and light BDSM. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older.

Note: Ashley's Campaign will conclude at the end of Homecoming Week with chapter 19.

Ashley woke up in her own bed on Wednesday morning. She stretched to turn off her alarm and winced in pain as her aching nipples rubbed against her flannel pajamas. She curled up in a ball with her hands pressed against her sore clit. She lay in bed shivering as she recalled her wild night with Zach. Just when she had thought she couldn't sink any further into depravity, Zach had dragged her into his own private hell. It was a hell containing perversions unknown to her. Even worse she had relished being totally dominated by Zach. She had never experienced such intense pleasure. The pain had enhanced the sensuality beyond comprehension. In the end, she had completely surrendered her soul to Zach.

Her phone interrupted her thoughts. The screen showed a smiling picture of her campaign manager.

Ashley voice came out in a croak as she said, "Hi, Beth."

"Sorry to wake you, sleepyhead, but today is the pep rally for the Homecoming Game. The candidates for Homecoming King and Queen get to make a presentation. Make sure you look fabulous and be sure to wear your Khaki pants like in your poster. We'll have most of the football and girls' soccer teams on the stage with you."

Ashley swung her feet to the floor and sat up on her bed. "OK, thanks for the reminder. See you."

Ashley took a shower and was happy to be free of any sexual impulses when she washed. The warm water felt wonderful on her sore body parts, and she wished she could just stay in the shower until the hot water ran out. By the time she was ready to go, she had neatly braided her hair and applied just a little more makeup than normal. She had on her trademark khaki pants and a nice cashmere sweater that hugged her curves. She could only manage to eat part of a bowl of instant oatmeal before driving to school by herself. She had a daypack in the trunk filled with the packets of heroin she had worked so hard to get from Kyle. Today she was determined to plant the packets in her enemies' lockers.

During her morning classes, she made an attempt to catch up on her homework. Normally, she did most of her homework in class but today her mind kept wandering. The results were less than adequate.

Homecoming was a big deal at Riverdale High School and knowing that the team was headed into the Sectional playoffs made it even more important. Classes were following the schedule used for assembly days. Each class was twelve minutes shorter and the lunch periods had been combined to allow all of the students to eat and attend the pep rally in the auditorium as a group. Ashley's stomach was too queasy for her to eat more than a cup of yogurt at lunch.

The band and cheerleaders started the pep rally with a loud and enthusiastic performance. The coach followed with the traditional speech about how proud he was of the team and their hard work. He felt humbled to be coaching such an outstanding group of young men. Afterward, he introduced the team and had some special words for the seniors. The principal spoke next and talked about how the struggles of the team during the season reflected the struggles of the city of Riverdale as company after company had moved their manufacturing to China. He said that just as the football team provided hope to the high school, the visit of representatives from a prominent Japanese company provided hope of a revitalization of the city. The principal made a brief mention that the girls' soccer team was also going to Sectionals, and he wished them well. Finally, he said each of the candidates for Homecoming Queen would have five minutes to campaign for votes.

Ellen went first, and she packed the stage with the cheerleaders in front and the basketball players in the back. The cheerleaders put on an acrobatic show with lots of bare legs and bouncing breasts. Ellen gave a short speech where she emphasized that she was born in Riverdale and was one of them. Somehow she managed to associate Ashley as being foreign and somehow responsible for the loss of industry in Riverdale without ever mentioning her by name. After her speech, the cheerleaders formed a pyramid with Ellen on top. A good number of students joined in the cheering started by the basketball players.

Beth had organized Ashley's performance. She had the football players carry the girls' soccer team to the stage on their shoulders. Ryan tossed a football to his receivers while Ashley caught a soccer ball kicked by her teammates. Beth made an introductory speech. She asked the students to come out to the girls' soccer game on Thursday at the Riverdale field as well as attending the Homecoming Game. She introduced Ashley and said what a great friend she was to everyone and just wished that her friend had moved to Riverdale sooner.

Ashley felt like she was in a fog. Afterward, she couldn't remember much of what she said, but she did remember to smile a lot. Somehow it reminded her of King Bob's speech in the movie Minions. Mostly King Bob babbled, but the crowd cheered anyway. Ashley received huge cheers whenever she said Riverdale was going to crush their opponents. In the end, Ryan gave her a hug and lifted her hand up in a victory salute. Ashley noticed her opponent standing at the side of the stage; Ellen's face was contorted in rage.

Ashley was concerned at her body's reaction to Ryan's hug. It was just a little afternoon and already her body was getting easily aroused. Instead of lasting a bit longer each day, the Senesse was somehow taking affect earlier and earlier. At least, it was bearable for now.

However, by the end of school, Ashley was desperate again. Soccer practice was short, but Hannah kept them around to talk about their opponent. She made sure the girls understood who needed extra careful guarding. She didn't want them to relax for a minute. Soccer is a fickle game, and all it takes is one short lapse to give the other team the lead. Their opponents were excellent at defense, and it would be tough to come from behind. Hannah said Riverdale needed to score first.

Ashley took her time in the locker room after practice. She stayed in the shower waiting for her teammates to depart. The hot water soothed her nipples and clit that were still tender from Zach's assault on them the night before. She had to fight her growing arousal as ran her soapy hands over her wet body. She carefully avoided touching her pussy; it would be more than just embarrassing to be caught masturbating in the school shower. Knowing her luck, someone would take a picture and post it on the internet.

The gym was empty when she patted herself dry and dressed. When she left the gym, she was relieved to find the school deserted. Even the janitors were gone. She pulled out a map showing where her enemies' lockers located along with the combinations her friend had hacked from the school server. She moved to the first one and quickly opened the locker. Like most student lockers, this one had a layer of junk at the bottom that hadn't been touched since the owner had absentmindedly dumped it there. Ashley stuck a couple of packets near the bottom and moved to the next one. She left the incriminating packets in one locker after another. She had a small scare when she almost ran into a teacher who had stayed late. Luckily they were just leaving, and Ashley ducked into a bathroom. It took her less than a half an hour to plant the heroin in all of the lockers. Tonight, it was going to be especially enjoyable to recite the names Ellen, Stephanie, James, Travis, Ben, Stan, Larry, and Hugh. Revenge on Kyle and Zach would have to come later.

Ashley left the school and drove to the Riverdale police station. She parked a block away and covered her face with her scarf. The blustery weather and cold rain made hiding her face look normal. She strolled up to the police station and looked around. The lobby was empty. She slipped an envelope into the mail slot and hurried back to her car. She had been careful to use gloves whenever she touched the envelope and its contents. The letter inside accused eight people of selling hard narcotics at the high school. It also said that the author was afraid of retribution, and the police should do their job to protect the community.

When Ashley got home, she texted Kyle hoping he was back from his trip. The thought of another night with Zach made her anxious. She shuddered as she recalled the dangerous and perverted sex she had shared with Zach. Ashley moaned when she realized the memories were making her wet.

Emily said, "Are you OK, Ashley?"

"I'm fine. I was just thinking of all the homework I have to do. I also promised Tami, I would help her prepare for a test."

"I hope you'll help me cook dinner before you disappear. It was your turn last night."

"OK, it will help take my mind off of school. I need to unwind a little."

Ashley checked her phone and saw the reply from Kyle. He expected to return tomorrow. He said that Zach would be happy to take care of her tonight. Ashley groaned; I'll bet Zach would be more than happy.

During dinner, Ashley was afraid she was going to lose control any minute. She considered jumping her brother, tearing his clothes off and having her way with him. She also considered asking Emily to come to her room for some girl on girl action. Her clit wasn't as sore as it had been but it would be nice to have her friend kiss it better. Instead, she changed into her baggy jeans and a flannel shirt over a modest sports bra. She pulled on a warm coat and headed out to help Tami.

It was almost 8 PM when she arrived at her Little Sister's house. She was surprised to find Tami home alone. Of course, it was Wednesday and Tami's mother would be working at The Pink Pussycat. She had assumed that Zach would be there and hadn't even bothered to text him. She sent him a text before helping Tami with her studies. Zach replied that he would be there in an hour and to keep her panties on.

Once Tami finished her homework, the young girl said she was tired. She was sound asleep when Ashley heard Zach being dropped off. She looked outside and recognized the car from the night before as it drove away. It seemed Zach knew the guys who had chased her into his house the previous night.

Zach entered the small apartment, and Ashley greeted him by saying, "At last."

"Nice to know my little whore missed me."

"Please, Zach, you don't need to be cruel. You don't know how desperate I am, and it keeps getting worse."

Zach was tossing some items into a large pack. He laughed, "Well I am glad to see you. I have to help out some friends. Kyle has the car, and I need a lift."

Zach showed her the box with her drugs and syringe before shoving it in the pack.

"Come on let's go."

"Where are we going? Can't we do it here?"

"I don't want you driving all fucked up, so I'll give you the prolactin once we get there."

"But --"

Zach walked up to Ashley and pressed her against the wall. He had one hand around her throat as he kissed her hard. She groaned when his hand rubbed the crotch of her jeans. He unzipped her jeans and shoved a hand inside her panties. Her body jerked when his fingers ran across her still tender clit. He rubbed his fingers up and down her moist slit. With each upstroke, his fingers caressed her clit. Zach was listening to her breathing. When he decided she was close to an orgasm, he squeezed her carotid arteries. Ashley's eyes rolled back in her head, and she orgasmed hard as she nearly passed out.

Zach held her jerking body for a moment before he repeated, "Come on let's go."

He grabbed her keys and guided her down the stairs with a firm grip on her elbow. When he reached the car, he helped her into the passenger seat.

Ashley said, "I can drive."

Zach laughed, "Not while you're giving me a blow job."

Zach climbed behind the wheel and unzipped his pants. He started the car and began driving.

"Come on, slut. Get to work."

He grabbed her by her French braid and pulled her head down to his already hard cock. She scrambled to get a hand on the base of his long skinny erection. She wrapped her lips around the shaft and licked the crown. She swallowed a drop of precum and stroked her hand firmly up and down his shaft. She braced her feet against the passenger door as Zach drove to a destination only he could see. Zach had pulled to a stop before she was done. He parked the car and grabbed her head with both hands. He forced her head up and down his straining cock. Zach groaned and bucked his hips wildly before shooting a load of semen down her throat.

Zach let Ashley sit up. They were somewhere along the river front next to a long and massive building. They were in the heart of the rust belt, and everything around them was in a state of decay.

Zach said, "I have some friends who are camping inside. Before my mom told me that the DA was my father, I thought it was one of these guys. Sarge was living with my mom about the time I was born. He is an Iraqi War vet and got pretty fucked up during the battle for Ramadi. A large IED destroyed his tank and left him with PTSD. The care he's received from the VA has been sketchy, so I've been taking care of his needs for years."

Ashley looked at Zach in wonder. Did he have a soft side?

"Come on. You can't stay here. It's not safe alone on this street."

"But —"

Zach sighed and said, "Maybe you recognize the car down the street."

It was the car that had dropped off Zach. Why was it here? The night before, men had jumped out of the car and chased her into Zach's house. Their intent to rape her was clear from their shouts.

Ashley said, "Give me a second to let Emily know I'll be late."

She was annoyed to find she had no reception. She held her phone over her head and still had no bars. She tossed the phone in the glove compartment with her driver's license before getting out of the car. Zach hit the lock button before shoving the keys in his jacket. Ashley had reached for the keys, but Zach just shook his head. At least with the hardtop on for the winter, the car was safe from all but the more determined thief.

Ashley followed Zach across a rough field strewn with rusting relics of a bygone era. She was glad she was wearing boots. He grabbed her arm and drew her through a door at one end of the building. It was open at the top, and a large overhead crane sat on rails high above the floor. A light rain drifted down from a dark sky. Zach guided her by instinct through the gloom toward a flickering light coming from an alcove halfway down the building. Zach pulled her through an archway into a small side room. A large man was sitting next to a fire. There were three piles of rags on concrete slabs surrounding the source of heat. A large, mangy dog was resting its head on the man's leg.

The man turned when he heard Ashley stumbling over a piece of trash. He peered into the darkness.

"Zach is that you. You're late."

"Sorry Sarge. I had to wait for a ride."

The greetings caused the three piles of rags to stir. Ashley realized that the rags were men. Zach sat down next to the fire and opened his pack. He passed out a sub to each of the men. He gave two foot-long subs to Sarge. He passed a can of beer to each of the men. While the men were eating, he distributed a box with their drug of choice to each of the men. Sarge washed a couple of Percocet tablets down with his beer.

Ashley stared at the sandwiches. She had missed dinner and was afraid she had missed out again.

Zach looked at her and asked, "You hungry?"

Ashley said, "Oh God, yes. I skipped dinner."

Zach said, "Hope you like turkey with extra avocado because that's all I've got."

Ashley said, "Thanks, it's actually my favorite."

Ashley sat on the cold concrete next to Zach to devour her sub. The men had barely acknowledged her presence and were fixated on eating their food as fast as possible. She tried not to stare at Sarge. He was a massive man who looked like someone had taken a sledgehammer to the side of his skull. She couldn't believe that skinny Zach ever thought that the bulky man was his father. Maybe he could have been Kyle's father, but Zach's? Not a chance. Zach must have been desperate to have a father in his life.

Zach said, "The police chief is cracking down on hard drugs. It's going to be hard to supply you. What I have tonight may be the last I can get at least for a while."

Sarge said, "I thought you were all buddy-buddy with the police chief and DA."

Zach said, "I should never have told you that my mom said the DA was my real father."

"Well, maybe Cathy's right. He's a tall skinny motherfucker, just like you."

Sarge laughed and tossed a piece of his sandwich at the skinny mutt. The scrawny dog pounced on the small bit of food before anyone could steal it from him.

Zach said, "OK, but he's never given me the time of day before. Despite the fact that you're a total asshole, at least, you been there when I needed you."

Sarge said, "So are you going to introduce your friend?"

Zach laughed, "You mean this skanky whore? This is Ashley. She's a stripper at The Pink Pussycat."

Sarge said, "And here I thought she was your girlfriend."

Ashley's head jerked up, and she exclaimed, "Zach, I'm not a whore!"

Zach said, "OK, OK, I'll give them the long version. Ashley is a senior in high school. She's a scholar athlete so she's smart and plays soccer. Besides being a stripper, she also a pole dancer. She's a heroin addict. She gives great head and can suck the spots off of a zebra. If that's not thrilling enough, she's also a nymphomaniac. Did I leave anything out Ashley?"

Ashley stood up and yelled, "You're such a cruel asshole. Just give me the shot and let me go. I don't want anything more to do with you."

Zach said, "Sit down and shut up. You'll get your shot when I'm good and ready."

He ignored her glaring at him. Eventually, she sighed and sat down.

Zach turned to Sarge and said, "You should introduce your squad. Perhaps this bitch will be friendlier when she gets to know you."

Sarge said, "Welcome to our humble fire, Ashley. Everybody calls me Sarge. I was a tank commander in Iraq. I got my tank blown up in the second battle of Ramadi. Now I mostly hang out and take work where I can. Maybe you saw me at The Pink Pussycat? Maybe not, you looked pretty engrossed in your dancing. Anyway, I'm one of the bouncers."

Sarge held out a large hand for Ashley to shake. She held out her hand and watched it disappear inside the big man's grip. She told herself that her hand was shaking from the growing effects of the Senesse, but maybe it was because Sarge had seen her erotic performance.

"Hello, Sarge. I'm sorry for being a bitch, but I'm very angry at Zach. Maybe you can talk some sense into him."

"Don't hold your breath. Zach has always been a sadistic asshole."

Zach snickered and said, "Ashley, I know how much you like football players. Sarge played guard for Riverdale Hi back in the day. He was every bit as big as guys playing today, and he didn't have any help from growth hormones like Myobar."

Sarge said, "The tiny Mexican is an old Vietnam vet. Everyone calls him El Hurón, which is Spanish for a ferret. His task was to search the Viet Cong tunnels armed only with a gun, a knife, a flashlight and some string to mark his way out. You don't want to fight him in an enclosed space. If he gets close, make sure you smile."

loerics
loerics
958 Followers