Ashley's Campaign Ch. 19

Story Info
Ashley in Jail.
7.8k words
4.17
30.8k
12

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
944 Followers

Ashley Chapter 19 - Despair and Redemption

Content warning: Also please note that Ashley's Campaign has progressed from a story about the sexual awakening of a beautiful, smart and privileged young woman to something considerably darker. Ashley's innocent idea to campaign for Homecoming Queen has awakened her old enemies at school. Her desire for revenge for their persistent attacks has led her into a dark underworld of drugs and sex. This fantasy now has heavy elements of nonconsent/reluctance, oral, anal, incest, group sex, interracial sex, and bondage.

I would like to credit DocCIS for introducing Literotica to the concept of a libido enhancing drug in his excellent series, "Lap Dancing Girlfriend." If you like pole dancing, I highly recommend that series.

My thanks to DWS1973 for editing this chapter.

Ashley sat shivering alone in the backseat of a Riverdale police car. Hurricane Emily had been downgraded to a tropical depression, but even so, an outer band from the storm shook the vehicle and pelted the windows with a driving rain. Foggy windows and the rain obscured everything outside of the car.

She was sitting in a puddle of dirty water on the plastic covered seat. Her wrists were secured with plastic ties. Her designer dress that had been so breathtaking was now tattered and muddy. The soaking wet dress clung to her body and reeked of rotting vegetation and cum. She was missing her panties, and the bottom of the dress had ridden up exposing most of her long, lean legs.

She was in shock. How had everything gone bad so fast? Earlier in the evening, she had won a close election for Homecoming Queen thanks to months of hard work by herself and her friends. What was supposed to be the highlight of her senior year had turned into a disaster. Zach had spiked the punch at the dance with the powerful drug that acted on the brains of both men and women to enhance their libidos. She had already been under the influence of Senesse because her prolactin antidote was wearing off. The effects of the drug had been intensified by drinking several glasses of the spiked punch in the warm gym.

She had promised the senior football players a reward if they helped her win the election and she had gone with them after the dance to a private party at a lake house. The party had turned into another orgy because they were all under the influence of Senesse. By the time her boyfriend had arrived, she had already had sex with everyone at the party at least once.

Her boyfriend, Ryan, had been on an errand to procure all of Zach's remaining muscle growth hormone for the football team. He had barely escaped a police raid on Zach's house. By the time he arrived at the lake house, the police were hot on his heels. He had grabbed Ashley and tried to escape, but the police were blocking the road. His truck had slid into a water-filled ditch, and he had escaped on foot after failing to save his girlfriend.

Even though she had been apprehended by the police, her thoughts were focused on Ryan instead of herself. She realized the police had Ryan's truck and would soon track him down. Hopefully, he would be able to alert her father. She just knew her Dad would be able to get Ryan off. Obviously, her arrest was a big mistake. She just wished Ryan had taken the time to get her out of the ditch.

Ashley's thoughts were interrupted when the two Riverdale police officers jumped into the car and slammed the door. She recognized the young, athletic policeman as John, the high school safety officer. All of the girls at school had a crush on the good-looking and outgoing officer. She didn't know the name of the older officer who was sitting behind the wheel. However, she recognized the heavy set policeman from the day she had gone skinny dipping with her teammates from soccer. She still remembered him screaming that if she didn't stop, he was going to fuck her to death when he caught her. He had scared her so much that he had chased her in horrible nightmares for weeks. Somehow, he hadn't recognized her yet.

John said, "Jerry, this is all messed up. This was supposed to be our bust, and now we have Feds telling us to get lost. The chief is going to be furious."

Jerry pounded the steering wheel and said, "Fucking A! Can you believe that asshole saying he would arrest us if we didn't stay out of their way? Fuck!"

John said, "They have us outnumbered. I say we just get out of here. Maybe the chief is having better luck in his raid. Personally, I'd rather take shit from the chief than get shot by one of these Federal hotshots."

Jerry said, "Ok, Ok, let's get back to the fucking station. I have to drive to the end of this shit eating road to turn around. Hopefully, those cowboys won't shoot us."

By the time they got to the lake house the Feds were leading the football players out of the house. Ashley got a brief glimpse of the football players when a flash of lightening lit the scene. Jerry turned the police car around while the Feds yelled at them to get lost.

On their way back to the station, Jerry said, "What are we going to do with the fucking girl?"

John said, "I know her. She's an honor student. Her name is Ashley. I say we take her back and book her. Let the chief figure out what to do with her. At least we'll have something to show for our effort. The chief won't be able to say we didn't try."

Driving back to Riverdale was slow going. There were trees and electrical lines down. The station was on the other side of the river, and the first bridge they reached was under water. Road crews had barricaded the road. The same was true for the next bridge they tried. Finally, they reached the new bridge at the other end of town. It was built a little higher than the old bridges. Even so, water was lapping at the top of the bridge, and the road crews were starting to set up barricades. The road crew said it was barely passable, and the storm hadn't peaked. It might be a day or two before the river would crest.

There was one police officer at the station when they arrived, and he was overjoyed to see them. His wife had called and said their house was in danger of flooding. He yelled over his shoulder as he ran out the door, "Call the chief."

John took Ashley to a holding cell while Jerry made an attempt to call the chief. All of the other cells were empty because the chief had sent the prisoners to the county jail in anticipation of his big bust. John found her a blanket after she curled up on the bunk. Ashley soon passed out from exhaustion.

Jerry reported that he couldn't raise the chief. The two men spent the next few hours securing the jail against the storm. They managed to get a few of hours of sleep before Jerry's cell phone rang early in the morning. It was Sam, the Riverdale police chief. He was stuck on the other side of the river and had taken shelter at a city maintenance building. He had three prisoners from his raid. He was happy he had captured the kingpin who supplied Central New York with hard drugs. With any luck, the publicity would ensure his re-election.

Jerry said, "Our raid was a fucking bust. We got run off by the Feds. They captured a few seniors on the football team having a private party with drugs and sex. All we got was one messed up girl. She looked more like a drowned rat than a human being. I fished her out of a ditch when the driver of the pickup ran away. From the size and speed of the guy, I think he was another football player."

Sam said, "Shit! So much for the state championship. Who's the girl."

John said, "It's Ashley, the Army brat from Europe. I was surprised. She's a top student and has never been a problem. Just goes to show you never know."

"So what are you holding Ashley for?"

Jerry said, "We found several large bottles of prescription pills in the truck. The bottles were labeled as Myobar. The fucking Feds confiscated all of it. I have no idea why they were so excited."

Sam said, "We found a handful of Myobar when we raided the school. I had to look it up. It's a drug that enhances muscle development by preventing the body's natural breakdown of muscle cells. A couple of months ago it got classified as a schedule one drug because of a handful of deaths downstate. Possession is now a felony. Guess no one let our kids know how dangerous it is."

John said, "Ashley is a serious soccer player. Do you really think the Myobar is hers? I've never seen any use of performance enhancing by girls at Riverdale. Oh wait, her boyfriend is Ryan, the quarterback. Maybe it's his truck. The Feds kept the truck, but I logged the plate number. I can run the plates."

Sam said, "Crap! This just gets worse. What did the girl say when you booked her?"

Jerry said, "We just locked her up for the night."

Sam yelled, "Seriously? At least you frisked her before you locked her up. Right?"

Jerry said, "Sorry chief, we've never booked anyone before. It's not like she could hide anything under her skimpy dress."

Sam failed to control his anger. He bellowed, "Oh my God. It's a drug bust for fuck sake. She could die from an overdose. She could have stashed hard drugs in her ass or vagina. If a bag breaks inside her, I'll have a dead girl in my jail to explain. That would be the end of my re-election run. Shit, she could even hang herself with her skimpy dress."

Jerry whined, "Chief, it was nearly three in the fucking morning when we got in, and we had to deal with serious flooding in the back of the station. We had been on duty for over twenty hours, and we have had no relief. All of the other officers are either out on the street or stranded by the flooding. Both of us had to sleep at the fucking station."

Sam cooled a bit and said, "Ok, Ok, hopefully, she's all right. But you need to check on her immediately and then book her."

John hit mute on the phone and asked Jerry, "Have you booked anyone?"

Jerry said, "I'm a fucking street cop. Booking is above my pay grade. The detectives do all that shit."

John turned off the mute and said, "Chief, neither of us has ever booked anyone. Can you give us a quick rundown of the process?"

John took notes as the chief talked. Sam concluded, "I have to go but call me if you run into any problems."

After the chief had hung up, John said, "Jerry, get the interrogation room ready, and I'll get the girl."

Ashley was asleep in her cell when John arrived. She was curled up in the blanket he had provided, but she didn't budge when John called her name. He entered the cell and shook the girl. She moaned and stretched her body from the fetal position she had been sleeping in. She gasped when she opened her eyes and saw a policeman standing over her. Memories of the previous night came flooding back.

John said, "Ashley, you need to get up and come with me."

Ashley looked around the cell as she swung her feet around to the floor and sat up. She was disoriented by her surroundings and shivered as she hugged the blanket to her body. She knew the policeman from school, but his grim face was unlike the friendly face she was familiar with.

She hung her head and whispered, "I need to pee."

John pointed to a grungy stainless steel toilet next to her. "Go right ahead. I'll wait."

She opened her mouth to protest but saw no sympathy in his eyes.

John said, "I have to stay."

Her bladder was painful, and she knew she had no choice. She dropped the blanket and walked to the lidless toilet. She wanted to cover the seat, but there was no toilet paper. She only had to raise her dress a couple of inches before she sat down. The policeman didn't look away, and she cried as she realized how far she had fallen. She was finishing when a wave of intense nausea overwhelmed her. She barely managed to kneel in front of the toilet before she spewed the meager contents of her stomach into the steel bowl. She was vaguely aware of the policeman pulling the back of her dress down to cover her bare ass. She noticed him feeling her forehead. It was several minutes before she could respond to his asking if she were sick.

She was still kneeling in front of the toilet and when Jerry entered the holding cells. "John, what's taking so fucking long?"

"Sorry, she just puked. I think she's got it under control now."

John helped the wretched girl to her feet and started to lead her out of the cell.

Jerry said, "Will you fucking wait? We need to secure her wrists before she can leave the holding cells."

John said, "Seriously?"

Jerry glared at the young cop and shook his head. He went to a nearby cabinet and took out some plastic tie wraps. He looped one around each of her wrists. He took a third tie and threaded it through the tie on each wrist and secured her hands together in the front of her body.

"Now we can fucking proceed."

On the way to the interrogation room, John grabbed a bottle of water from a refrigerator. He offered the bottle to Ashley, and she rinsed her mouth before swallowing.

"Thanks."

The interrogation room was bare except for a table and four chairs. Jerry led the girl to a chair and fastened her wrists to a metal loop set in the top of the table. The older cop had a laptop setup on the table. He proceeded to ask the girl her name, address, date of birth and a few other details. Then he sat back in his chair and read the Miranda Rights to her from the screen. As he talked, she stared at him in disbelief. She had always been a good girl. Why had they arrested her? Did they know who she was?

When Jerry asked her if she wanted to call an attorney, she blinked and said, "What would I need an attorney for? I haven't done anything."

Jerry laughed and said, "You are not under arrest, but you are in custody and being interrogated about some drugs we found in the truck. That's why I had to read your rights. I'm glad you didn't request an attorney because the city is flooded, and it may be awhile before we could get anyone here. Anyway, we just have a few things to clear up. We should be done soon, and then we can release you.

Jerry left the room and soon returned with a small cardboard box. The sole item in the box was her clutch purse.

Jerry said, "We found a controlled substance in the fucking truck you were riding in. That gave us probable cause to arrest you. It also means we don't need a warrant to search your personal effects. We found this purse in the truck. Is it yours?"

Ashley nodded. She wanted to protest when he dumped the contents of her small purse onto the table like so much trash. He put on rubber gloves and sorted through the contents. John entered the items into the laptop, and Jerry moved the items to another pile after they were logged. There were the usual items such as driver's license, lipstick, compact and Kleenex. He opened the compact and sniffed. When he was finished with the innocent items, there were three small bags left. One had four pills. The other two bags had a brown powder. Jerry looked at the pills while John examined the bags of brown powder.

Jerry handed the bag of pills to John and said, "The markings look like the fucking Myobar we found during the high school raid. What do you think?"

John said, "I agree, and the other bags looks exactly like the heroin we found during that raid as well. This is serious shit."

John grabbed Ashley's right arm and turned it to expose the inside of her elbow. John said, "Damn it, Ashley, those are fresh tracks."

She wanted to protest that she had bought the heroin to plant on Ellen and her friends, but that truth was worse than what the policeman thought. Besides, Kyle had gotten her addicted when she tried to buy the drugs to set up her enemies. She had brought the heroin to the dance in case she needed a fix. She kept her mouth shut and stared at the table.

Jerry said, "We need to talk to the chief because I don't know what the fuck to do next."

Jerry called the chief. Sam was pissed. Things were going to hell rapidly. The Feds had their noses in everything, and the storm was making travel impossible. People were calling for help all over the town, and he was stuck on the wrong side of the river. He had the drug kingpin for Central New York in custody, but the fucking feds were trying to get him. The only reason they haven't taken him yet was the storm sitting on top of them. The rivers were still rising and might not peak until tomorrow.

Sam said, "Place Ashley under arrest and search her for weapons and contraband. I'll try to reach one of the women officers to do the search. Give me a couple of minutes."

After Sam had hung up, John said, "So, we wait?"

Jerry said, "Yep, we fucking wait."

Fifteen minutes later, Sam called back, and Jerry answered, "Ok, Ok, nobody can reach the station. The flooding has turned Riverdale into a bunch of islands. You guys are going to need to perform the search on your own. We cannot afford to wait day or two for the flooding to recede."

Jerry said, "So, just a fucking pat down?"

Sam said, "Maybe, if we are lucky. We'll proceed one step at a time. Start with the metal detecting wand. It's in the hall cabinet outside of the interrogation room."

John returned with the wand and switched it on. The low hum turned to a screech as soon as he brought it close to Ashley.

Sam said, "What's going on? Why is the wand screaming?"

Jerry said, "Maybe because the girl is sitting at a fucking metal table?"

Sam said, "Jeez, come on guys, use your heads."

Jerry freed Ashley's bound hands and led her away from the table. John again brought the wand close and again it shrieked out an alarm. It was only quiet when he moved the wand down her legs or up her bare back to the top of her head. Neither John nor Jerry noticed the metal threads sewn into the grimy rag that used to be an elegant dress.

Sam said, "What's happening Jerry?

"She must have something metallic concealed under her dress. It goes fucking crazy around her breasts and hips. I think she has more than one item concealed."

Sam said, "Shit!" and then was quiet while he thought for a moment.

"What do we do, Sam?"

Sam said, "Ok, Ok, she was found with hard drugs in her purse. Protocol says we have to do a cavity search. She might be concealing a weapon that is setting off the wand. She might even have more drugs, and if she has drugs hidden in a body cavity, then she is in serious danger. If a bag breaks internally, she could die in minutes. With all of the flooding, you cannot get her to a hospital. Shit, that would be the end of my re-election bid. I don't even want to think about the lawsuit from her asshole Dad."

Jerry said, "But we need a woman police officer for a fucking legal search."

Sam said, "Damn it! It's an emergency. I'm not having some rich girl with connections dying in my police station while I'm running for re-election. Just use your heads and do it! Make sure the cameras are running, and there are always two of you in the room. Show some fucking initiative."

Jerry said, "Sorry chief. I've only done pat downs out on the street. I've never done a fucking strip search. What if she puts up a fight?"

Sam said, "Ok, fair enough. Let me walk you through it. You need to take her into the booking room next door where we process people before locking them up. It should have been done last night, but I understand why you didn't. Leave the girl with John and go to the booking room."

Jerry said, "Ok, I'm in the fucking booking room. Now, what?"

Sam said, "In the back of the room there is a cable hanging from the ceiling. You are going to fasten the cable tie connecting her wrists to the clasp at the end of the cable. Use the crank to remove the slack. You want the detainee to be standing on the balls of their feet. There are two rings set into the floor that can use to secure their feet. You can put plastic ties around her ankles, and fasten her to the rings with another tie."

loerics
loerics
944 Followers