Ashley's Car Trouble

Story Info
Stranded model becomes farmer's porn slave.
3.9k words
4.14
282.3k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
897 Followers

NB: This story is narrated by a fictional character. The events are entirely fake. Attempting this in real life would likely result in prison or death by revenge-killing. Having said that, if you're looking for a character of vivid erotic imagination...pure "id"... you'll enjoy this one. All comments and feedback are appreciated.

*

SCENE: A room with painted concrete-block walls on the ground floor of an isolated grain elevator in the Oklahoma panhandle. A middle-aged farmer wearing unbuttoned jeans and a dirty tank-top reclines in an office chair, talking into a rotary telephone. On the opposite side of the room a beautiful young woman pants loudly as she jogs on a Stairmaster machine while being filmed by a video camera. A stainless steel ring-gag on a rubber neck strap keeps her mouth wide open. Her wrists are bound tightly together near her tailbone. She is almost naked, wearing only high-heeled pumps, over-the-ear headphones and a pair of brass chimes that dangle from wooden clothespins clamped to her nipples. The chimes ring haphazardly as she struggles to balance in her tall shoes while high-stepping atop the machine. Numerous rubber-bands have been stretched around her breasts, encircling the base of each one in its own elastic tourniquet. As a result, they bulge forward from her slender ribcage like a pair of water-balloons. Completing her outfit, two leather straps have been stretched in a circuitous route from her wrists to her breasts. They travel first down under her crotch from behind, then upward over her mons pubis before separating to run around either side of her waist and cross diagonally at her back on their way over the top of each shoulder to terminate in knots that pull sharply upwards on each breast's rubber tourniquet. Her pear-shaped ass rocks from side to side, deeply bisected by the leather straps descending from her bound wrists. The straps are so tight that they crease her crotch and shoulder flesh, exerting a constant upward tension that lifts her breasts skyward. Over the sound of her gape-mouthed breathing and the techno-dance music leaking out from under her headphones, a steady buzz can be heard -- emanating from a vibrator that is snugged against her clit beneath the leather straps.

Her cheeks are flushed pink with a cocktail of embarrassment, arousal and exertion. Two floorstanding floodlights positioned to either side of the video camera's tripod blast her nubile body with incandescent light. Beads of sweat streak her skin. The muscles in her long legs flex rhythmically as she pumps up and down atop the machine. The wide field of view of the video camera captures every detail of this arrangement, though its steady gaze is focused on the bells that jangle from her gyrating tits.

The farmer watches her intently from behind a desk. A wide smile spreads across his face as he describes his day to a friend on the other end of the phone line:

FARMER: "Hey man, you're not gonna believe this, but I just won the damn lottery...

"Na-uh. Not really. Not that lottery -- a whole different kind. No... no... Shut up for a second and listen, n'kay? You're gonna love this:

"So, you remember that tow-truck license I bought last year? Well, this morning it paid off in spades, man. I got a call from the dispatcher sayin' that some lady broke down way the hell out on state route 95... right in the middle of nowhere. Dispatcher says I'm the closest tow truck. I figure it's worth a few bucks, so I head out there in the flatbed. And it turns out it's this goddamn swimsuit model on her way down to Texas for a photo shoot.

"Yeah, I know, right? Well anyway, she's hotter than hell, man. I mean, this girl has a body on her that ought'a be illegal. You feel guilty just lookin' at her. The whole way back home I had a boner from eyeballin' her sittin' next to me in the cab of the truck.

"So, anyway we get back here and I put her little foreign car up on stands to take a look, right? Meanwhile she's tip-toeing around the place in this outfit that's just driving me crazy. Skirt so short she can't even sit down.

"And at first I didn't think nothing would come of it, ya' know? I figured I'd just get that little shitbox running again and send her on her way. But it turns out not only is the transmission totally fragged, but after I ordered the parts for it her credit card got declined... Yeah, three times. And then she tells me she ain't got no cash on her, and her cellphone is dead from calling everywhere panic-like when her car quit.

"Well, so then I had to break the news to her that it's gonna be another three days before the parts arrive to fix the tranny.

"Huh? Yeah, um, hang on. I got her driver's license right here... uh-huh... D.O.B makes her...let's see... twenty three... just this month. Name is Ashley. Yeah. Well, so anyway I told her: 'I ain't about to work for free, lil' lady. It's gonna take me at least twelve hours to fix your damn car, and that's not including parts.' So, I said to her: 'How you gonna pay me?' And she ain't got no clue, right? No clue at all. So that's when I start asking her what she's doin' way out here, what she does for a career and the like. Well, she blurts out that she's a model right? She does swimsuit catalogues and whatnot...

"Yeah... No, no, for real. She's hotter than shit, man. No joke. What...? Whatever man, pipe-down. I ain't even got to the good parts yet.

"So the real kicker is; while she was sittin' there hesitatin' about how she's gonna pay me, she opens up her little suitcase trying to find her cellphone charger, right? But she's so nervous about her credit card declining and everything that she fumbles it and all her stuff falls out onto the floor. And that's when I see what this little minx is up to, you know? She ain't so innocent. Not like she'd been acting up to that point. I tell her to stand back against the wall and I start pickin' through all this shit in her bag. And she's got nothin' but slut-clothes in there, man: tiny little bikinis, thong underwear, these little things that she says are shorts but they look like underwear. Other stuff I ain't never seen a girl wear in public 'afore. And underneath all them bitsy whore-clothes is a bag of Mexican dirt-weed and this little vibrator thing... you know? Like, for her to get herself off with. Yeah, a vibrator...

"So, that's when I told her, I said: 'Look, you're obviously some kinda porn star or a prostitute or something.' And she starts bawlin' and sayin' no, no, no. Claims all them clothes are just for this photo shoot she was heading to, and how she's only been modeling for a few months, and she's a good person and all that. So then I say well what about the dope, you know? I ought'a call the Sheriff, right? And the vibrator? I said, 'Why are you so depraved you need to carry this thing around everywhere?' And she's crying her eyes out. Saying nobody was ever supposed to find it, and how embarrassed she is and all that... sayin' her boyfriend dumped her last year or some such shit and how she's a student at a community college I never heard of, just doin' the modeling thing to make rent.

"So, while she's doin' all that carrying on, I start thinkin' -- Hey, I got that video 'quipment lying around, and I'm always telling myself I should'a been a camera man, you know? Hell, I still wanna work in the film industry, given the chance, right? Damn-sight better than kickin' around on eighteen thousand acres of dirt, fixin' tractors and waiting for the crops to come in.

"Yeah... yeah. So, anyway, I told'er: 'It's gonna take me twelve hours to fix your rinky-dink car... at least. So you'd best be prepared to work for me in return, doing your sexy modeling, or whatever you want to call it, in front of my video camera, right?' And at first I told her it oughta be two-for-one. You know, two hours she works for me for every one hour I work on her car, seein' as she's so young and only been modeling a few months compared to me who's been fixing e'ry-damn-thing since 'afore she was born.

"But she got real skittish about the whole deal, and in the end I said: 'Fine, I'll offer you one-for-one time-wise, but it's gotta be legit.' I showed her the lights 'n camera and I printed out one of those model-release forms off the internet. Plus I wrote up a contract saying her time, you know, in order for it to actually count it's gotta be good footage -- real porn quality. No half-assed shit. If I gotta edit it out, I told her, it don't count. I said: 'If your car takes me twelve hours, and that's just a guess, then I want twelve hours of quality porn at the end of this deal, even if it takes us all three days to shoot it.'

"And then, heh, then she's says in this wee lil' voice, all nervous-like: 'But, but... I don't do porn.' [snort]

"Well, I just laughed and pointed at all her slut-clothes on the floor. I said: 'Yeah, you do porn alright. Only difference this time is you won't be such a tease about it.'

"You should'a seen the look on her face, man. Flustered as a peacock in Spring. Especially once she started readin' the contract I wrote, about all the shit she was agreeing to? Started shakin' like she was in a bucket of ice-water, man. I mean, I put everything in there, just to cover my ass legally, right? I put anal in there, and cum-swallowing, and bondage. She had to ask me what some of it even meant, like BDSM.

"Oh, I know, man. Her face was priceless. It's like she knew she was making a bad deal, but she couldn't see no other way out of it, you know? So she signed 'em. Both papers.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Fucking incredible, right? I was standing there thinking: 'Hot damn this is gonna be a good couple a days.'

"But I tell you what, man. I didn't even know half of it yet. Not 'til her clothes started coming off. Then I swear I almost came in my pants.

"What? Yeah, we already started man! I'm just taking a breather, you know, so I figured I'd call you while I got her working-out on the exercise machine.

"Huh? Yup, I already blew a load in her... big one. Right in her pussy. It's probably still dripping out of her right now. Oh, and you gotta listen to this man... what I got her doing now. It's great:

"She's dressed up in her slut-heels, right? Must be five inches high. And she's on the Stairclimber thing with her hands tied behind her. I dug up these leather straps somewhere and I tied 'em so they're pullin' down on her wrists and looped right through her crotch holding that vibrator-thing up against her clit, real tight. Then they go around to her back and over her shoulders so they're pulling her tits up practically to the ceiling. And I hung these little bells off her nips. They keep ringin' every move she makes.

"What? Yeah, she's right here in front of me. Can't you hear them bells chiming? Oh... No, no, she can't hear us 'cause, after I roped her up, I saw she had some of them big-ol' teeny-bopper headphones in her bag so I put those on her ears and started blasting that top-forty crap she has on her iPod.

"Yeah. She's probably wondering who I'm talking to. But anyway, she can't hardly concentrate on that right now 'cause I got these rubber bands around her tits and they're swollen up so tight they look like they're gonna pop.

"Yeah. Oh yeah, she's enjoying it alright. Uh-huh. She looks a little scared but she's having an orgasm every three minutes or so.

"Hah! Yeah, I know. Little slut. And she makes the cutest noises when she cums too, 'specially now that her mouth can't close. I'll hold the phone up next time so you can listen to her.

"No problem. You shoulda' heard her when I fucked her, though. Best little whore I ever stuck my dick in, I tell you. She squealed like a pig. And oh my God was she ever tight, man. What a pussy! So wet, but teeny tiny tight at the same time, you know? And she keeps it totally hairless man. There ain't no hair on this chick below the eyebrows. Nowhere. Her damn pussy was just like a pink slippery knot around my dick man... So tight it took me a while just to even get all the way into her! But she came like a fountain, man. Fucking pussy juice all over the place. Crazy.

"Huh? Can you come over?! Screw you man... this is my play time! I ain't sharing. No way.

"Say what? Oh, I dunno. Maybe later, like on the last day or something, man. Ask me then.

"Uh-huh... How'd we start? Well, first I got her naked and put her in the shower. Filmed her while she soaped herself all up. Then, I climbed in and told her to soap me all up too. Yeah... both of us in the shower. After we got out, I made her get herself off for the camera, you know, while she was sittin' on my lap. And I said the footage don't count until she has an orgasm, right? I said I better feel it too, to be sure. I told her: 'Rub your little clitty for the camera, and the clock will start once you cum.' And sure enough, she did it. I had my fingers up inside her while she was rubbin' herself and I could feel her, you know, pulsatin' when she came. Plus her face turned bright pink and her whole body did a lil' shiver. Sittin' right on my lap.

"I'm serious, man. This chick is off-the-scale horny. So then I said: 'Now your time is starting, so get down on your knees and start working on my cock and balls with your mouth. Clean me all up.'

"And you know what, man? She ain't got no gag reflex...

"I said no gag reflex. That means she don't gag, moron. I can put my whole dick in her throat, all the way down, and she won't gag. She just takes it. She kinda drools all over the place and she can't hardly keep her eyes open, you know, but she can do it. Balls-deep, man.

"I told her: 'Just keep looking at the camera, girly. Make it look good.' So she starts doin' it all enthusiastic-like, like my dick was the last one in the world. She was goin' down hard... right down to my balls. Really trying, you know? It was like having my dick in a goddamn washing machine.

"Eventually I had to stop her. It felt so good... but I couldn't take no more 'cause I needed to bang her little porn-body so bad.

"I took her to my bed and got her laid out on her back. Then I set up the lights and the camera so they shone right down on her. I had her squeeze her tits together to show the camera how much cleavage she got -- she's got real nice tits too, man. Then I pulled her to the edge of the bed so I could stand right in front of her pussy.

"So, I'm standing there between her legs and I got my hard-on hangin' out over her belly. And I'm looking down at it, kinda seeing how far up into her it's gonna reach, you know? And she starts eyeing it too. And she gets all nervous again, like she was shy or something. Even though she was jus' suckin' the life outta me a moment before. She tries to cover her privates with one hand and her tits too, and she starts whining about how she ain't been with nobody since her ex-boyfriend, and for me to take it real slow an' all that shit...

"Well, I just told her to grab her ankles and pull her legs back as far as she can. Wide apart too, spread-eagled style. Her eyes jus' about popped out of their sockets when she heard that. But she did it. She grabbed both ankles and spread her legs so fuckin' wide...

"Oh man, what a sight that was! I'm telling you, you ain't never seen a pussy as clean and purdy as this one. All bright and juicy under those lights, man. And right under it was her butthole, like a lil' pink knot. So inviting. I stuck the tip of my finger in there and she puckered up and let out this cry. Then she started whining again about taking it easy.

"And to be honest I didn't want to rush it. She looked so frickin' pretty. But once I started trying to ease my dick into her pussy, I actually believed her. I mean, she was so damn tight! I can't wait to watch her reaction again, on the tape. She started squealing: 'Oh my God, oh my God,'... all high-pitched like. Her cunt was slippery as a peeled peach on the inside, but just so... so... tiny, man. It musta' took me about ten minutes to get my dick all the way into her. And by then her clit had swole up to the size of Bing cherry, man. Heheh-heh. For real. You coulda' touched it with a feather and she'da' cum for ya'.

"So, by the time I finally got my cock all the way into her, well... then I just kinda lost my mind. I started fucking her like a bull, man. Seriously. Like a bull. And you know what? She ate it up... squealin' and cummin' on my dick like it was the finger of God!

"Don't laugh, man. Just wait 'till you see the tape. Her little body was lit up like a torch! And I had the camera angled to see right down in there... everything from her face down to my dick. It's all on tape, man.

"But the thing I really hope I got on camera is her little pink insides gettin' practically dragged inside-out every time I pulled my dick back... on account a' her being so tight. It's probably too wide 'a shot to see that, though.

"Anway, I was givin' it to her, hard as I know how. Full-length, balls-deep insertions, you know? Bangin' my weight down onto that ripe cherry a' hers. A couple minutes of that and she went to pieces, man: pussy clenched up like a handshake and let out such a wetness that my balls smackin' her ass sounded like pigs in slop. So good, man. And while she's losing her mind under me, I realized I been so into it I've been drooling on her. Blew my fucking mind.

"Now, you can imagine it didn't take me long before I was about to pop, right? So I stopped for a sec and we traded places. I lay down and told her to climb on top of me and ride me like a rodeo girl. Sure enough, she straddled my dick and starts slapping her butt down on me, just as eager as can be. I start thinkin' wow, she's enjoying this for real, you know... not just faking it for the camera no more. And I told her, I said: 'rub your clit while you look at me.' And she does it, right? And so she starts cumming again. Pussy juice all over. Then she leans forward so her titties are hanging in my face. She starts rubbing 'em all over my head, covering my eyes with 'em so I can't even see.

"And that's what did it, man. All that nice soft girl-skin, you know? I had my hands on her ass, pulling her down tight. And them nice titties in my face. All I could feel was girlie-goodness everywhere. So all at once I came buckets. No condom. Just shot a fuckin' month's worth of semen into her.

"Yeah, I know. Best lay of my life, and she's here for another three days, man! At least! I mean, I figure she might even start to like me if we keep this up. [Snort!]

"Huh? What... time? Oh, you mean her time. I don't know. I'll edit the video later tonight, but... I figure it'll probably work out to about 45 minutes so far. Then this shit I got her doing now on the stairclimber is probably worth another two or three minutes.

"Yup... Oh, I know. She's got a loooong way to go. I don't think she realizes that just yet. She's looking at me right now... I bet she's wondering what we're gonna do next.

"Huh? Um... well, let's see. Before I untie her little outfit I'm thinkin' I'm gonna see what it's like to put my dick through that ring-gag. Fuck her in the throat some while she's still got that vibrator tucked up against her clit. I want her to have one a' her cute little orgasms so I can feel that sound she makes through my dick. I figure I got one more quickie in me, so I'll let it go in her mouth. That way I'll last longer in her pussy afterward. I wanna do her doggie-style next, for sure.

"Come to think of it, maybe I'll slide that little vibrator into her butthole for a change. You know, while I'm doing her from behind? I mean, eventually I'm gonna try my dick in her ass anyway, right? So lettin' her get loosed-up on that vibrator first would be the friendly thing.

"Yeah...Actually though, you know... the more I'm thinking about it... I am sorta worried about the anal sex part, for her sake. Her butthole is so tiny, you know? And I bet she ain't never taken a dick in there before. Do you think she might get injured or something? Is that possible?

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
897 Followers
12