Ashley's Car Trouble (Illustrated)

Story Info
Bikini model pays for car repairs the hard way.
2.1k words
4.28
777.9k
170

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
901 Followers

Author's Note: I made these 3D renders ages ago and then decided they would be more enjoyable strung together as a single submission with some context rather than as fourteen separate posts in the Illustrations section. No attempt has been made to dress up this text as literature; it's purely for... well, I'll leave that up to you.

Comments & ratings appreciated. All words and images created by me... please don't steal them. This story is not meant to replace (or even relate perfectly to) my prior NonCon story of the same name, even though they were both born from the same plot idea.

Thanks and enjoy!

*

Ashley was halfway across the Oklahoma panhandle when the engine in her tiny Fiat stopped working. The air temperature was over one hundred degrees but the sheer scale and vacancy of the landscape made her even more uncomfortable than the heat. Her frantic call to the number on the peeling auto club sticker on the car's windshield went through alright, and the nice lady on the other end promised her that a service truck was on the way, but then her phone's battery died. She had no means of recharging it.

Without the comforting hum of the engine and steady blur of travel, a sense of dread began to fester in Ashley's mind as she stood beside the empty road. She had never been in such a quiet place before. Only the click and buzz of insects kept her company. There was no breeze at all.

She had been on her way to meet a portfolio photographer down in Texas who was highly recommended by the online talent agency she was trying to impress. Now it seemed she would be very late to that appointment, if she made it at all.

The patent leather gloss on her high heels became dulled by a fine layer of dust. Her plastic sports bottle, which had been full of water when she left home that morning, was almost empty. She tried to keep her spirits up but the longer she waited the more her predicament felt dire.

An hour later a red pickup arrived, driven by a hulking oaf who grunted her name and flipped open his wallet to show her what he claimed was a towing license. His brusque declaration that the dispatcher had sent him left Ashley unconvinced. His faded red truck had no signage.

But what choice did she have? Not a single car had passed by for over an hour.

She looked-on apprehensively as the big man retrieved a triangular tow bar from the back of his truck and began bolting it to the front subframe of her Fiat. Her curiosity and need for reassurance pulled her closer but fear kept her away. She hovered awkwardly beside the Fiat and watched, unable to think of any means of avoiding what was to come.

The man did not offer her any comforting words. He simply announced that he was going to tow her to his shop and figure out what was wrong with her car there.

Ashley wished her cell phone wasn't dead. She longed for the courage to ask him if he had phone or CB radio she could use but she couldn't bring herself to interrupt his work. He didn't seem like the type who suffered fools. The way his thick arms wrenched her little car side-to-side made her think better of incurring any further indebtedness to him.

The landscape sliding by the truck's window seemed to grow more desolate, rather than less, as they travelled farther and farther from the highway. He remarked in an off-hand way that his shop was at an empty grain storage facility where he lived as caretaker during the season between planting and harvest.

"The nearest town is twenty miles beyond that," he added impatiently, as if to squelch her doubtful expression.

Ashley stared across at him, cursing herself again for not charging her phone that morning. She also wished she'd worn something beneath her sheer blouse. Her un-air-conditioned apartment had been so hot that morning that the thin top and tiny skirt had seemed comfortable at the time.

"So, you're like, a farmer?" she asked, hoping to ease the tension.

"I reap what I sow," he answered.

The smirk he attached to those words made her positively itch with anxiety. Then his ropey, work-scarred arm draped itself across the seatback. She had to force herself not to recoil. As subtly as she could, she folded her petite body into the opposite corner of the cab. His cigar-stained teeth seemed ready to jump out and bite her.

Two and a half hours later the full weight of Ashley's predicament had settled upon her. Her temples pounded with stress.

"So, let me get this straight:" the farmer lectured. "Your cell phone died after you called for a tow and you forgot your charger AND your credit card at home? Then you failed to mention any of this to me during all the time I just spent diagnosing your car, let alone the hour I drove out to rescue you from the middle of nowhere. And suddenly now that you know it's gonna be $3,000 to fix your car, you tell me you're flat-broke?"

"Um... yeah." Ashley mumbled. "Sorry."

"Sorry don't pay the bills, little lady. I hate to break it to you but you're in the middle of a 16,000 acre ranch here. Outside is one big dustbowl as far as the eye can see. And your piece o'crap Fiat is worth less than the cost of the labor it needs, so I can't even put a mechanics lien on it. As far as I'm concerned, you ain't leaving 'til I get paid."

"But I promise! As soon as I get home and get my next couple of shoots I'll send you a check."

"You were on your way to a modeling job when your car broke, right?"

"Uh-huh..."

"So you're missing out on that work right now. Which means you won't get paid and you'll have burned that photographer, plus any other gigs you had scheduled for tomorrow."

"Yes but, but... there'll be other jobs. The swimwear season isn't over yet and I can get at least a couple days' worth of catalog work before it ends. And maybe I can skip my JC tuition. I'll even do one of those lingerie-type shoots if I have to. Please just give me a few weeks!"

"Hmm. Lingerie modeling huh? Actually... that gives me a much better idea."

The big man led her to an adjacent room and opened the door.

"Have you ever done adult video before?" he asked.

Acidic bile rose in Ashley's throat: "God no!"

"Well, for every hour of footage we do, I'll credit you $100 toward your bill. Isn't that fair?"

"But... No! I don't—I don't do porn!"

"Why not? It's just like all that sleazy modeling you do, except you won't be such a goddamn tease about it!"

Ashley fell silent under his pressure. Her brain felt increasingly fuzzy as the man's arguments turned insistent. It wasn't long before her ego began to cave. The mental gymnastics inherent to captivity were offering her mind all manner of illogical mollifications: 'it won't be so terrible; it's just like modeling with a bit of sex mixed-in; surely he'll be appeased with just a quick blowjob; maybe I can even get away with harmonica-style; it would be on camera, sure, but nobody will ever find out; he's just a lonely farmer... who could he know?'

Twenty minutes later she was peeling off her blouse under the white-hot glare of three floodlights.

"Take is nice and slow sweetheart," he said encouragingly. "Make it look pretty for the camera."

"Now I'll just move this chair here, so you'll have someplace to sit once you get all your clothes off. But keep those red shoes on for me."

Ashley could not believe what was happening; or that she was going along with it so easily. Was this really all the resistance she had in her? It was crazy!

"Good girl, Ashley" he said once she sat down. "Now start rubbin' that little clit of yours for me. Show the camera what a little strumpet you are, ok? That's a good girl."

Ashley heard his jeans hit the floor behind her. Then she felt something warm and fleshy land on her shoulder.

"Oh God!" she cried. "Is that...?!?"

His hand cradled her skull. "Better hurry up and get yourself off, girlie... Your time doesn't start counting until you have one o'them squeally little girl-'gasms for the camera, see?"

"Please don't make me do this. Shit! This is so fucked up."

"Look into there an' tell everyone your name and how old you are... okay?"

"Dammit!"

"Um...Hi, I turned twenty-three last month. My name is Ashley Kay Sozay -- Oh wait! Can we redo that? I used my real name!"

"Sorry hon, too late. Might as well say hi to your dad now."

"No, no, no, no please... Oh God, he is SO gonna kill me!"

The farmer tightened his grip on the back of Ashley's head.

"Think about those lonely guys who will watch this on their computer. They'll all be wishing they could fuck you."

"God... that's just... gross. Why is it so hot under these lights?"

"Keep rubbing your little clit sweetheart. Look into the camera and think about how much all those boys out there want you. Imagine them all with their dicks getting' stiff as they watch you."

"No. No, come on... you don't think they... Really?"

"Sure. You bet. They'll all be stroking 'emselves, imagining what it'd feel like to fuck a pretty little slut like you. So you better show 'em some of that sweet little Ashley love. It's only fair, don'tcha think?"

"I don't know. I guess it's sorta... hot... in a creepy way. But... Hmm..."

"See? There you go... just loosen up for 'em, honey. Give 'em a nice little show."

"Mmmhimm... Hoohhh...."

"Good... real nice. Keep doin' that. And when you get to where you feel like you're ready to squeal for me, I want you to look up and say 'please.'"

"Hahhhn... God you're perverted. Nnnnnmm... Mnng....!"

Ashley rubbed and rubbed her clit, forcing her arousal higher so this humiliation would be over as quickly as possible. Her nipples were hard and growing. Her fingers became slippery.

And when it was time, she dutifully looked up at him and asked, sotto voce: "Please?"

Soon Ashley's salivary glands were working overtime and her skin was sheened with the damp afterglow of orgasm. The farmer's persistent mouth-fucking was flooding her palette with spit -- so much so that strands of drool were dribbling down her chest, tickling her sensitive nipples. He was yanking her skull toward each insistent thrust of his cock, over and over, keeping her head tightly trapped between his hands.

As best she could, she concentrated instead on the glow of pleasure emanating from her crotch. Her fingers blurred side-to-side, propelling her young body toward a happier place... any place other than this.

With each thrust her throat was widening in diameter, allowing his cock to punch incrementally deeper.

"That's it sweetheart," he moaned aloud. "Relax your throat... Just like that! "

"Mmmmf, Mmmmf, Mmmmgkf!" she grunted. Her eyes were streaming.

"Fuck-yeah. Take it, you pretty little slut. God your mouth is wet!"

She began to gag in earnest as his cockhead penetrated beyond her epiglottis and went deeper, over and over.

"Gimmk, Gkffffk, Gkaack!"

This went on... until eventually he yelled in ecstasy and held her head perfectly still with his cock crammed far inside. She felt sprays of hot fluid in her throat. She swallowed, choking upon his girth. His eruptions seemed to continue forever, precluding her breathing for so long that her vision turned grey.

Finally his penis pulled clear. Ashley spat, gasped and then looked up at him, desperate to see if he was satisfied. Part of her still clung to that faint hope.

"Fuck that was nice!" grunted the farmer in amazement, slowly smearing his seed across her cheek. "Holy shit... wow."

Thirty minutes later she was on the floor trembling from deep treatments of his cock. Her face was a sticky, drying mess.

The blue plastic chair and the wooden pallet had been knocked over as collateral damage. The concrete room echoed with the 'slap, slap, slap' of rough sex. Her daintily waxed pussy was being pummeled from behind.

She gazed at the camera's unblinking eye, stoned on a mixture of shame and pleasure. Symptoms of her next orgasm began to show as she realized she had another twenty-nine hours of filming to endure.

A glob of saliva landed on her asshole followed by a coarse fingertip.

"N'oh... oh God..."

*

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
901 Followers