Ashley's First Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashley disobeyed her master, and now she will pay for it.
3.5k words
3.96
75.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at his slave, laying spread eagle on his king sized bed, and his cock twitched in anticipation. Her hands and feet were bound by leather cords to each bed post, leaving her body in the shape of an X, giving him easy access to her pleasure spots. Her pussy was neatly shaved, just like he'd demanded, and he eyed the delicate folds of skin between her legs. She was watching him intently, wondering what he had planned. Her eyes gave away her excitement, and he saw something else there, a glimmer of fear maybe. He grinned at this thought. He had been training her for a couple of weeks now but she still had a long way to go before she would be deemed a perfect slave. He wanted her to learn that his needs came first, always, and that her needs did not matter in the slightest. He walked across the room to the bedside table and her eyes eagerly followed his every move. She watched as he pulled a black satin sash from the nightstand drawer and quickly fastened it over her eyes, leaving her completely blind. He thought about fucking her right then and there and his cock grew hard at the thought, but he must be patient. She had a lot to learn. He looked at her beautiful body once more, ignoring the urge to reach out and squeeze her big beautiful breasts in his hands, and then he left the room.

She wondered what he was doing, why was he taking so long? The oscillating fan in the corner of the room blew cool air over her body every few moments, giving her goosebumps that wouldn't disappear. She began counting how many times the fan blew air at her but gave up after she reached 500. She stretched out her hands and her feet, wondering if she could get free from her ties if she tried but she quickly discarded the idea, surely that would lead to some sort of punishment. He never told her what would happen if she disobeyed him but she knew by the tone in his voice that whatever the consequences were, she probably wouldn't like them, and so she hadn't dared defy him, not yet anyways. Being blind caused her other senses to strengthen and she could swear she heard muted footsteps pass by the door. What was he doing? She wondered again to herself.

A while later the bedroom door opened and she tensed, laying completely still, waiting for whatever would happen next. The drawer beside the bed opened and closed and she gasped as something pressed against her snatch. Whatever it was was slowly pushed back and forth until it started to stretch her tight pussy, entering her little by little. Once the object was about halfway in she groaned as the rest was thrust roughly inside her. She felt the bed sink slightly as something was placed somewhere between her legs and suddenly her pussy started gently vibrating. She realized the object must have been a vibrator and she cringed as she heard the door close again, wondering how long he was going to leave her like this. She was thankful that the vibrator was set on the lowest setting but a while later she started to grow unbearably horny and began to gyrate her hips, making sure the vibrator stayed in her now wet pussy so she wouldn't piss her master off. The door opened again and she stopped moving immediately, waiting expectantly for him to take the vibrator out and free her of this torment. She was extremely horny now and all she could think about was his rock hard dick inside her, fucking her hard and fast and rough, the way she liked. To her dismay he turned the vibrators setting up and left the room again.

The vibrations were starting to drive her crazy and she moved her hips a little more, still making sure the dildo stayed in place. She started to softly moan, unable to help herself as the fake dick buzzed at her insides. The time passed and once more the door opened, and the vibrator started buzzing at its highest level. Surely he won't leave me like this again, she thought hopefully, but those hopes faded when she heard the door close again. She sighed, exasperated and ground her teeth together as the buzzing filled her ears and her pussy. She tried to keep the vibrator in place but she couldn't handle it anymore, she clenched her pelvic muscles in hopes to get the vibrator to fall out. She pushed it out slightly but something had stopped it from completely escaping her snatch. Oh no, she thought, he's going to see that it's half out.. I'm in so much trouble. She kept squeezing her muscles, wondering why the damn dildo wouldn't budge and then remembered that something had been placed on the bed. "Damn it" she muttered under her breath. The vibrator buzzed noisily against whatever was keeping it just slightly inside her now soaking wet snatch and she tried to push her pussy down onto it to get it back inside her, but the ties around her wrists were too snug to allow her to move. Fuck, fuck, fuck, she thought to herself in panic. She tried to think of another way to save herself the punishment she knew he would enforce but there was nothing she could do but wait.

He had watched her writhe in pleasurable agony as the vibrator buzzed deep inside of her. An amused smile spread across his face when he saw her push the dildo out and begin to panic when she realized what she had done. The block of wood he had placed just inches from her opening held the dildo halfway inside of her, still tormenting her with the vibrations she had tried to get free of. She didn't know about the cameras in his room, and he planned for her to never find out. He had been waiting for her to orgasm without his consent so he could punish her but this worked out better than he had hoped. He stroked his hard-on as he watched her move her hips, knowing how tortured and turned on she would be, knowing that she would beg him to fuck her sopping wet cunt. He thought about the many ways he could punish her and finally made his way to the bedroom when he'd decided on one.

She froze as she heard the door open and her heart thudded with dread as she heard his footsteps approach. She wished that she could see his face through the satin folds of the sash to see how angry he was. She gasped as the rubber dick was yanked free from her pussy with a wet slurping sound and immediately plunged deep into her open mouth. She panicked as the vibrator pushed further down her throat and she fought for a breath. He removed the fake dick but she only had a second to gasp for air before the rubber shaft was invading her airway again. He thrust the dildo up and down her throat with such force that she almost puked, panicking once more as he shoved it further down her throat. She gagged for almost a full minute before he finally ripped the vibrator from her throat leaving a long trail of saliva running down her chin. He set the dildo on the nightstand and untied the sash, grinning wickedly as she stared up at him with nervous eyes. He could tell that she so badly wanted to apologize, but she knew better than to talk unless she was spoken too. He untied all the straps from the bed posts and turned her over onto her stomach before re-attaching them. He reached into the drawer for another pair of ropes, tying one around each of her thighs and then tying the other end to the two bed posts that also held her hands. He tied her feet back up to the two posts at the foot of the bed and stood back to survey his work. She was in the doggy style position, with her knees spread perfectly apart, her ass pointed upwards and her large breasts hanging downwards, swaying slightly as she trembled. She couldn't move an inch even though the ropes were just loose enough that they wouldn't bite into her skin too badly.

"Someone has been bad" he murmured to her as he grinned a wicked smile.

"Master I'm so sorry, i," she started to apologize but stopped abruptly when he held up his hand

"I don't want your excuses, slut. You knew what I wanted and you disobeyed my wishes, and for that you're going to be punished." She looked like she was about to object so he continued, "do you want to know what your punishment is?" He asked her with raised eyebrows. She searched his eyes for a while before muttering a quick "yes master" and dropped her eyes to the bed below her. He grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head up until her eyes met his once again. "You're going to love it" he grinned menacingly. He let go of her hair and walked to the end of the bed, trailing his hand lightly down her back towards her buttocks until he was directly behind her. He dipped his hand into her sopping wet pussy, smirking as she groaned in anticipation. He made sure his hand was completely lubed up with her womanly juices and then he began to caress it over the puckered bud of her asshole, coating it generously with the sticky clear liquid before slowly sinking a finger past her tight sphincter. She tensed immediately and began to beg as she realized what he intended her punishment to be.

"Please master, please no. Not my ass, it will hurt" she whined, panicked.

"Excuse me? First you disobey me, and then think you can deny my punishment?" His hand slammed down hard onto her ass, leaving a large, red handprint. She bit her lip and resisted the urge to cry out, taking the spanking in silence as she had been taught in previous slave training sessions. He grinned at her silence, interpreting it as surrender and he began to take his pants off, freeing his bulging cock from his boxer shorts. He sank his shaft into her snatch a handful of times, pulling it out when it looked glossy and was completely lubed up. He took another handful of her juiced and smeared it over her asshole again before aiming the tip of his cock at the puckered bud. She tensed as she felt him begin to force his way inside her tightest of holes. She'd never been fucked in the ass but from what she'd heard about it she concluded that it was very painful.

"Just relax, slut. It will be over soon" he murmured as inch by inch he slowly sank his cock into her tight little ass. He groaned at the tightness and couldn't help himself from slamming the rest of the way inside her. She cried out in pain and her body began to tremble, tears streaming down her cheeks as he started thrusting his giant dick in and out of her ass, not giving her the time to adjust. She tensed every time his dick pulled out, just to slam back into her. He picked up his tempo and the only sound was the slap of his hips against her ass cheeks everytime he thrust forward. She hung her head in defeat and bit her lip to keep from crying out, eventually the pain subsided and she began to moan in arousal. His balls slapped against her pussy which was now becoming moist again.

"You like this huh, slut?" He laughed as he slammed his cock deep inside her, pushing as far as he could go. She moaned in response and hid her face as her cheeks grew red hot with embarrassment. The slap of their flesh together sounded like someone running down the street in flip flops and she knew he was going to cum soon. As he fucked her he spread her ass cheeks apart with his hands and watched his dick repeatedly disappear inside her ass. His balls tightened and he quickened his pace, slamming his rock hard cock inside her ass as far is it would go and with a low growl he emptied his seed inside of her. He slowly pulled out and, holding his dick in his hand, untied her hands from the bed and ordered her to suck him clean. Her face subconsciously twisted into a mask of disgust and she received a hard slap to the face. He pinched her cheeks until her mouth opened and slammed his shrinking shaft inside her mouth, fucking her face hard. Even though his dick was shrinking back down to its post-arousal size she still gagged on it as it repeatedly slammed down her throat. Eventually he pulled out and examined the glistening rod. "Good job, slut" he praised her as he untied the straps from her feet and thighs. Once untied she lay on her stomach and glanced at him, waiting for his next command. "Follow me," he ordered.

"Yes master," she murmured as she climbed swiftly off the bed. She followed him into the master bathroom and noticed an enema tube hanging from the shower rod, she cringed as she guessed what was coming next.

"Down on all fours, stick that slutty ass of yours in the air," he ordered. Silently she obeyed and sunk to the floor on her hands and knees, arching her back so that her butt stuck straight up into the air like he'd demanded. He grabbed the enema tube and gently shoved it into her still lubed up ass, she whined in protest but was silent otherwise. All of a sudden she felt a flush of warm water make its way into her bowels. It felt very uncomfortable and it was all she could do to not beg him to stop. The faucet on the tub was turned on and a few moments later she felt another large amount of water gush into the insides of her ass. He removed the tube and she felt something else fill her ass, an inflatable butt plug that he began to fill up, she groaned as the plug got bigger, stretching her ass so wide it hurt.

"I want your ass nice and clean for the next time I choose to fuck it. Stay here and do not move an inch. I'll be right back." He pulled on the butt plug a little bit and she moaned as the thickest part tried to stretch her asshole even more, he slammed the plug back in place and left.

After a few moments the cramps started, at first they were tolerable but soon enough they started to get worse and she whimpered in pain as each one hit. She felt extremely full and wondered if her stomach might explode. Eventually the door opened and she let out a sigh, thinking that it would be over, but one look at her masters face and she knew it wasn't.

"How are you doing my little whore?" Not waiting for an answer he walked around her and kneeled behind her ass, "I'm going to take the butt plug out, but you're not to let a single drop of water escape from your ass, do you hear me?" She nodded as fresh tears began to streak down her face. He slowly began pulling out the butt plug, not bothering to deflate it so that the thick head stretched her asshole to an unbearable width, making it impossible for some of the water not to leak out.

The plug slid out with an audible 'pop' and a gush of liquid oozed out before she had time to clench her ass cheeks together. "Tsk, Tsk, tsk" her master muttered as he grabbed at the flesh of her ass, squeezing it in his large hands.

"Please master, that wasn't my fault" she pleaded with him.

"Then who's was it? Was it mine?" He asked in amusement.

"No, of course not," she sighed as more tears streamed down her face. He quietly watched as her stomach convulse with each wave of cramps, she managed to stay quiet, releasing only a few whimpers. Finally he ordered her to crawl to the toilet and empty her bowels. She glanced at his face in embarrassment but the need to get the water out of her ass was worse than the thought of him watching her do so. So she crawled to the toilet and climbed up onto the throne, releasing an amazing amount of water from her ass. She flushed the toilet and got back down on her hands and knees, waiting for his next orders.

"I know you have to get home so I'll let you shower and clean yourself off, you're free to act like a human. You have 15 minutes and then I want you sitting on the bed dressed in everything but your panties. Wait for me there. Understood?" She nodded in agreement and quickly stood up and stepped into the tub as he left the room.

She stepped out of the shower feeling like a new woman, she still had 5 minutes and so she quickly opened the left drawer of the vanity that was hers and quickly flew a brush through her damp stringy brown hair. She paused to apply a little mascara and lip gloss before running into the bedroom and throwing on her clothes that he had placed on the bed for her. She sat on the bed and set the panties beside her, folded neatly, and waited for him. He walked through the door right on time and stopped in front of her to admire her beauty. He pushed her so that she was laying on the bed on her back and nudged her legs open to expose her clean pussy. She watched as he walked to the nightstand to pull out a purple dildo. It wasn't too long but it was very thick, which made her nervous. He walked back over to her and placed the dildo at her lips, she obediently opened her mouth as wide as she could but the dildo barely fit. He fucked her face with it for a few moments before placing it at the opening of her pussy, gently thrusting it back and forth until her snatch accept it, once it was all the way in he stopped and pulled her back to a sitting position. She moaned from the fullness and was confused when he handed her panties to her.

"Put them on and leave the dildo inside you. You're walking home with it and you are not to take it out until I tell you to, understood?" She nodded and her face visibly paled at the thought, she lived 10 blocks away.. she swiftly slid her panties on and started for the door, glancing back at him once before she left.

The walk was humiliating. The dildo was so thick that she had to walk slightly weird and she'd almost had 3 orgasms by the time she got home. When she walked through the door she found her roommate, Veronika, waiting for her.

"Lay down Ashley," Veronika demanded. "Your master wants me to check and make sure that dildo is still inside you" Ashley froze but did as Veronika said. Veronika was Masters old slave and he had insisted that the two girls move in with each other, now Ashley could see why. She layed on the couch and spread her legs in embarrassment. Veronica sat between Ashley's legs and pulled her panties to the side. She grabbed the end of the dildo and gently pulled it back before slamming it hard into Ashley's pussy. She continued the brutal fucking until Ashley was moaning and moving her hips to meet the massive dildo. Veronika thrust the dildo faster and Ashley cried out in orgasm, her body shivered and her pelvic muscles convulsed around the thick shaft. Veronika pushed the dildo back in as deep as it would go and returned her friends panties to their normal position. "Alright, you're free to go" she said, not paying any more attention to the girl. As soon as Ashley got into her room her phone buzzed. She grabbed it from her purse and read the text from her master 'hope you enjoyed your orgasm, the dildo stays in over night. Get some rest, you have a big day tomorrow.' She sighed and threw the phone onto her nightstand, collapsing on the bed fully clothed. She didnt think she could sleep with the giant dildo still buried deep inside her, but a few moments later she succumbed to the darkness.