Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plopped down in the recliner and turned the TV on, wasting no time in pulling the thong from my pocket and inhaling the aroma that had been attempting to distract me during dinner. Soon I was furiously pumping my cock with one hand while holding the still damp panties to my nose with the other. The lust was too much and within a couple of minutes I was ready to blow. "Fuck" I muttered as I realized I hadn't thought this through and had nowhere to shoot my load. Thinking as quickly as possible I just used the panties in my left hand to prevent any stains that would have be be cleaned up. "Holy fuck!" The fabric felt so good against my dick, soft and slick yet cool at the same time. Spent I slowly leaned back in the chair and tried to enjoy the blissful way I was feeling.

"I can just toss those in with this load"

My heart had almost recovered my my overpowering orgasm when it was jump started again, beating so hard I could hear it over the tv. I slowly looked toward the bottom of the stairs, there she stood holding a laundry basket just looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Shit," I mumbled "I know this looks bad.." I started to explain.

"Don't worry about it, really I understand."

"I didn't mean to... I didn't have... I was just..." my mind was totally failing me. Here I am with my cock still sticking straight up, my stepdaughter's underwear in my hand, my cum in her underwear. How was I going to explain this.

"I'm serious" she said "it's no biggie."

"I just don't want you to think I'm some kind of perv."

"I don't think that, honestly. I saw how turned on you got just seeing my underwear on the ground earlier and for some reason it just turned me on too. After I put the box in your truck I had to take them off, my panties I mean, well they were just...well soaked." Ashley explained "I didn't want to leave them at my house for Trent to use, well like you did, and I wasn't going to put them in a box of clean clothes so I just shoved them in my pocket."

"It was on the ride home, I kept smelling myself even with the MickieDs and your cigerette smoke. I didn't mean to leave them in your truck, they must have fallen out when I grabbed the box or when I leaned over and gave you the thank you kiss. As soon as I got to my room I realized I didn't have them anymore, I was about to come back out when I saw you smell them from my window...Then you licked them and I couldn't believe it."

"Ashley I'm sorry, it wasn't.."

"Just let me finish will ya..." she whined, after a few moments she finally continued "I couldn't believe that I had soaked my second pair of underwear OK...it should have grossed me out or something, I know it should have. But it just made me feel horney. I was about to change into a clean pair when mom looked in and said we should hurry and bring everything in so we could eat."

"I don't know what to say Ashley." I croaked out, my mind still in panic mode.

"You don't have to say anything, just let me wash those.. They are my favorite pair" she said walking up and holding out the basket. I set them on top and noticed it was all the underwear that I had carelessly dumped earlier. My dick had only gone partially soft as we spoke and now it was at full attention once again.

"You might want to take that piece of meat upstair and see if my mom's still hungry" she said with a wink while pursing her lips slightly.

"OK" I managed to say, not knowing how to get out of this situation but also not wanting it to end either. She turned towards the laundry room and I took the opportunity to tuck myself away and head upstairs to find her mother.

Lori was very receptive to my sudden attack when I found her lounging in bed. I started kissing my way up her legs, almost reaching her knees.

"I guess I owe you this much for helping Ashley move" she said as she leaned forward moving to her hands and knees, pushing me over onto my back she crawled into the 69 position and started sucking my cock.

"This works better if you don't have pants on" I said.

"This one is just for you" she said before rotating around and kneeling on the hope chest at the foot of the bed. She proceeded to once again slowly take me deeper and deeper in her throat, fighting the gag reflex to allow me access to her throat. Having just cum I was able to handle her relentless attempt to coax the sperm from my balls, after about 20 solid minutes being sucked, licked, and deep throated she gave up and said if I was going to last this long i should just fuck her. Not needing any other encouragement I quickly helped her strip her pants and had her kneel back on the chest facing the bed as I took my place behind her. I gave her a quick couple licks just to get her ready and satisfy my own craving for the taste of pussy. But this wasn't for her, as she said, this was for me. I gave her almost no time to accommodate me, as soon as I was in I was pumping hard, trying to go as deep as I could on every stroke, bottoming out more than a few times. Soon Lori was rocked by an orgasm, not used to someone else being in the house she was as loud as normal. I didn't think about it until some movement caught my eye. Ashley must have heard us, I thought, how many more times could I embarrass her today.

I looked to my left and sure enough Ashley was standing in the doorway, she was wearing a form fitting spaghetti strap tank and a pair of sweats that had been cut off about the length of boxer shorts. She didn't seem embarrassed, she just looked at me for a while then turned her attention to my pumping in and out of her mother. I moved slightly to give her a better view. She responded by moving to the other side of the doorway to get a better angle also. That was all the encouragement I needed and I begin to turn my hips and take long slow strokes so she could she my cock spearing into her mother's now gushing pussy.

"God damn you!" Lori almost screamed

I was busted. I knew it had been to good to expect it to continue.

"Please just fuck me, don't tease me like this." Lori moaned.

Between the thought of being caught and watching Ashley watch me fuck her mother I had a renewed strength and began giving her faster strokes, going as deep as her body would allow. Every time I bumped her cervix Lori would buck and moan. About the 4th time I hit rock bottom I caught a familiar scent, I quickly looked over and Ashley had her hand in her shorts and was working herself towards her her own orgasm. I don't know if me smelling Ashley caused a difference in my technique or if the smell had reached Lori and subconsciously heightened her arousal, but Lori was now going crazy in front of me. Slamming back into me hard enough to make me lose my footing more than once. She started gyrating and moaning.

"You fucking big dick bastard, oh yeah!" Lori wailed as an orgasmic wave rocked her body. Her vaginal muscles were spasming around my cock, her body was shaking, she was making noises but no words were audible. I was so close myself. I heard another moan the next time Lori screamed and looked over to see Ashley starting to cum, she had her right foot braced up on the doorway, her eyes squeezed shut in blissful agony. Then I saw it, she let loose a torrent of female ejaculate. The grey material of her cut off sweats turned very dark, her leg glistening in the setting sunlight. The floor, oh my god the floor! There was a pool forming on the floor around her left foot. That sent me over the edge, I pulled out of Lori's abused pussy and shot glob after glob of hot sticky cum all over her back, a few shots reaching her hair.

I quickly looked back and saw the most beautiful sight in the world. My stepdaughter ripping her shirt off, her gorgeous breasts illuminated in a slice of sunlight coming in from a window at the top of the stairs. Her tits were just like her mother's. She quickly dropped to the floor and used her shirt to soak up the fluids that puddled beneath her. Lori fell forward pulling me out of my lust filled gaze. She was limp, just lying on her stomach, body twitching uncontrollably. I looked back to the empty doorway, partly sad she was gone but still glad she escaped unseen.

Soon Lori was asleep and I needed a smoke. I figured I wouldn't press my luck today and as soon as I got down the stairs I turned and headed to the basement staircase. I heard both the washer and dryer going, assuming Ashley was smart to get her clothes into the washer before her mother noticed them. I was almost to my recliner when I noticed something in the corner of the seat. That smell!

They were dripping wet. As I picked them up no fewer than four drops fell and landed on my bare foot. Not having the self control I simply raised them up and started sucking the moisture from the crotch, truth be told I could have sucked moisture from the elastic waistband they were that wet, but I knew my prize laid in the center. The taste brought instant life back into my cock.

"Doesn't that thing ever take a break?" Ashley was standing there looking hungrily at the tent in my boxer shorts.

Even though I had just seen her topless, cleaning up her girl cum after frigging herself while she watched me brutally fuck her mother from behind, I was once again embarrassed that I was caught doing something so perverted with my step daughters soaking wet panties.

"Ash I'm sorry, I shouldn't..." I mustered to spit out trying to come up with anything that would make me seem less sick.

"I said it was no big deal daddy," there it was again, daddy, oh the humanity "I left them there on purpose this time." She said while trying to look somewhere other than the bulge in my boxers. "I figured I would return the favor."

Now I was starting to think more clearly. "Well, thanks..I mean thank you." I finally managed to blurt out. "Glad you enjoyed the show" I said with a wink, "and I gotta admit that was pretty fast thinking for someone who had just squirted all over the floor."

"Yeah, I honestly couldn't help myself, I heard you guys going at it as soon as I started the first load of clothes." Ashley started to explain, "I don't know why but everytime I hear you guys I just get so turned on, I feel like I am not able to control how my body reacts. Before I moved out I was always masterbating when you would fuck her or eat her out. I'm not sure if it was my mother getting off or the thought of what you were doing to her...either way I always needed..uhm..release."

"That's natural," I tried to reassure her the way a father figure should, to let her know that she did nothing wrong, "regardless of who is 'doing it' it's only natural to become aroused by the sounds of sex, that's why porn is such a big industry."

"I know, it just made me feel kinda dirty doing that while listening to my mom have an orgasm, but it wasn't her ecstasy that got me going, I think it's the thought of what you could be doing to her."

"Well you have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about, if anything I'm the one who needs help. I crossed more than a few lines today and apologize for anything that stemmed from my actions."

"The only thing I'm sorry about," Ashley spoke almost in a whisper, "is that I am on my fourth pair of underwear today." Her face turning a bright shade of crimson. "I have always gotten very wet when turned on but at most it was only once a day before...well except that one time..." she let her words trail off and I could tell she was reminiscing about something as she seemed almost dazed and lost in a memory.

"That one time?"

"Well, yeah. Once. It was when I was still in school." She started explaining, my mind went to maybe her cheerleading for the boys playing sports, or maybe a drunken party, pretty much anything I could come up with that would put her in close contact with attractive males.

"I dipped out of my last period about fifteen minutes early, it was just study hall so no biggie, I figured I could get ready for work and be done by the time school let out so my friends and I could cruise around and get high before I had to be at the store. I wanted to borrow one of mom's camis, I didn't mean to peak or anything."

I could tell this wasn't easy for her to admit to, her body language was just screaming 'awkward' so I just nodded and listened intently, not wanting to stop her from flying me in on her previously most erotic day.

"I just stuck my head into your room, you guys were both sleeping still though. I was trying to decide if I should just grab it out of her closet or find something in mine, when I looked back at the bed I saw...well...you were pretty much in the same condition as you were now" nodding towards my still erect cock bulging my boxers out "and I felt like I had just pissed myself. I was so embarrassed and confused I just ran to the bathroom so I could change. I didn't grab clothes or anything because I didn't want anyone to see me like that. I hopped in the shower just planning on rinsing off but just couldn't stop, as soon as I wiped my pussy the first time my hands knew where they had to be and what they needed to do. It wasn't the first time I masterbated, but it was the first time I squirted while playing with myself. Just as I regained my thoughts and got out of the shower you were knocking on the door and I thought that I had been too loud, I was so embarrassed. But you just needed to piss I guess."

"Oh my, Ash... I um... Well I remember that day."

"Well me too daddy, but not because of the intensity of the orgasm, or my wetness. It's just that I put my thong on my shirt because I wasn't going to wear it to work, but after I came back to get my jeans the thong was on them. I was confused because I made sure to not get them, um...well smelly. I knew you had to have moved them. You had to have touched them. Noticed what I had done to them. As I was trying to get my thoughts straight I heard you and Mom, I heard how happy you were making her. It was so hot! I had already lost my virginity, even had a couple guys bring me to orgasm, but nothing like what my mom was enjoying. It was then that I fingered myself for the first time listening to you give her pleasure like I had never felt."

"I felt so dirty having done that, I forced myself to avoid you at all costs. I thought I had my problem under control. That is until one day when we were all watching some movie, I couldn't concentrate on what is was about. I just kept watching you massage mom's back, groping her ass, grinding against her backside. You weren't being blatant about it, just kind of nonchalantly expressing your desires. It was so erotic, I could feel myself soaking through the tight jeans I had on. Just then the AC kicked on, the noise must have startled you because you quickly looked over, I pretended I was just watching TV hoping you hadn't seen me watching. That's when I noticed I could smell myself and I got super self-conscious. I made up an excuse to leave and get started on my homework. Once I was alone I was able to calm down some and actually started working on my math assignment. Just as I was getting back to normal I heard mom screaming, then it sounded like you were fucking her against the wall because it sounded like her head was being bounced off the wall for quite a while. I felt so horney, also so disappointed in myself because I was getting turned in listening to my mother fuck her boyfriend. I couldn't stop myself and just had to pretend it was me getting railed in the living room." She trailed off as she started squirming and I could tell she was feeling ashamed.

"Then I knocked on your door right?" I asked knowing full well what had happened next.

"You remember that? OMG. Wait...how do you..."

"You aren't the only one who gets turned on by you listening to us." I quickly replied, trying both to express my feelings on the matter at hand as well as alleviate any tension she had regarding the entire situation.

"That was pretty obvious upstairs. I thought for sure you would yell at me when you saw me, or say something to mom, or even think I was some kind of sick slut that just couldn't help herself."

"It was probably the hottest thing I have ever seen!" I practically yelled out. "Your mom doesn't, well play with herself, she thinks it's gross and not necessary when I'm around, no matter how many times I try to get her to do it, I think watching someone get themselves off is so sexy. I think you can learn how to better please someone by watching what they do to their own body in order to experience pleasure. That was the first time in over 8 years I have watched someone masterbate and it drove me totally over the edge, and something about you doing that while watching us do it made it that much more intense for me.

"So you aren't mad at me? Or even disgusted a little?"

"Oh of course not Ash, it is a mutual feeling that we both enjoy. I personally don't have an issue with any of it. Your mother, on the other hand, isn't near ready to be 'watched' like that yet. But..." I was trying to think of how exactly to present my suspicions without being rude. You see, Lori loves it when i eat her out, it's just she is subconscious about her odor and usually only allows it if she has recently showered and is fresh down there.

" But what? " Ashley asked, I could tell she was hanging on my every word. Scared and excited at the same time. I took my time to not only broach the subject as delicately as possible but I was truly enjoying the mixture of agony and and anticipation that she was currently experiencing.

"Well... I noticed that when... That when I catch your... um..." OK now I was the one in agony, she seemed to be clueless as to what I wanted to say.

"Ash, here. Have a seat." I motioned to the couch next to my recliner. As she took the seat she had been offered she looked longingly into my eyes, desperate to find out what I was getting at. "I noticed that after I am able to, well, smell your arousal, I guess is the best way to say it." I could see her anticipation turn into fear, "your mother tends to get very excited also. Now I'm not sure if she smells you, or if it's me smelling your pussy juice that changes the way I fuck her, or something else entirely." I looked over to where she was sitting and I could see the tears starting to leak from her eyes.

"Ash, don't cry, please. It isn't anything to be sad about, in fact it can be thought of as a good thing."

She broke down sobbing, I wasn't sure what to do, but she started to explain to me about her biggest self esteem issue. Her aroma. Apparently I wasn't the first to notice that she was able to fill a room in her sweet smell. She recounted a couple stories of being turned on, once at a small party at her friend's house and once in a movie theater. Both stories started with making out, the boy pushing her into a state of arousal, then fingering her. She said at the movie theater strangers were loudly commenting on some skank stinking the place up with her nasty coochie. At the party, the most embarrassing of the two because she actually knew everyone there, she was on a couch and her scent brought people in from the other room. I guess teens being teens they did what they do best and told everyone they know. She said that they started calling her rotten crotch and soon everyone at school had known she could fumigate a house with her jeans still on.

This situation had gone from erotic to painfully humiliating in a short time, I tried to come up with something to reassure her that producing scent wasn't a bad thing, that it actually turned others on, whether they would admit it or not.

"Ash, trust me when I tell you this as it's the god's honest truth, your smell is intoxicating, inviting, and most of all totally arousing. I have had the pleasure(sarcasm font) of being with one girl who truly had a rotten crotch. There is a difference between being aromatic and being disgusting. You have a wonderful aroma that is the essence of eroticism. There are others who just have a rotten fish smell. The two should never be thought of as even remotely similar."