Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
165 Followers

This time I wasn't the only one laughing as Lori busted up at the sight of her daughter being punched in the face with her own tits.

Ashley just took another drink as if nothing had happened and quipped "Glad you decided to stay a little longer, I'm not quite ready for bed yet."

"One more glass won't kill me, hopefully!" Lori joked as she grabbed her glass and held it out towards her daughter.

Ashley wasted no time emptying the bottle into her mother's glass and leaning back to enjoy the jets. After another half hour we had let the conversation die and we were just enjoying the sounds nature provided. I was taking in the wonderful scenery in front of me when I heard my phone going off from inside the house.

"Fuck my luck" I said standing and carefully exciting the tub, quickly wrapping my towel around me and running inside as my phone beckoned me to answer.

I returned a few minutes later "Well my job for Friday got bumped up to tomorrow, they are planning some party Friday night and want everything perfect so they can have time to set up."

"Yeah, I'm starting to prune" Lori said standing up and using me to steady herself as she climbed out.

"I think I'm done too" Ashley said standing quickly and reaching her hand out for me to hold as she got out. As soon as her hand touched mine my cock sprang to life, growing hard almost instantly from her touch. She let her thigh brush against the bulge in my shorts as she made her way past me to retrieve her towel.

Thinking quickly I snatched up the empty glasses and wine bottle and hurried inside while the two of them dried off before coming in, quickly setting everything on the counter I made my way to the bedroom. Turning on the light I noticed my first selection of shorts on the floor and quickly kicked them into my closet to avoid having to explain the switch.

Soon Lori was coming through the door, removing her bottoms and laying back on the bed.

"Can I tell you something without you thinking I'm disgusting?" Lori asked.

"Of course baby, you know I love you... Did you pee in the hot tub? " I joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Maybe. That's kind of what I wanted to talk about. The orgasm I had early was so intense, I think being watched heightened my pleasure somehow."

I chuckled, "I could tell, I thought you were going to cut the end of my finger off when you clamped down on it."

"Very funny!"

"Seriously though, I do understand, it's a turn on for me when there is a sense of being seen in such a vulnerable position"

"Good, I was worried that I was weird or something."

I removed my trunks, allowing my still erect penis to finally be free of the restraints that were my shorts. Moving quickly to the bed I began to passionately kiss my way up the inside of her legs, traveling upwards slowly but steadily. Reaching her slit I started eating her with gusto. Once again quickly bringing her to an orgasm, though it was obviously less powerful than the earlier one.

"That was nice." She said.

"Not quite the same without an audience huh?"

"No, not really" she said as a concerned expression took over her face. "Guess I can't complain though, I had two today, I know someone who hasn't had any."

She pulled me up to her face and started kissing me, rolling us both over she was soon straddling my waist, kissing her way down my bare chest. Over my stomach muscles and down the left side of my pelvis until she reached the base of my cock. Kissing her way up the shaft she circled the head with her tongue before taking me into her mouth, slowly licking and sucking as she encased more and more of my shaft inside her warm mouth. I hit the back of her throat and felt it relax, allowing my head to push into the tightness of her throat. Pulling up a little bit she started bobbing up and down, picking up speed very fast. She was almost possessed, taking me deep with each downward stroke of her head. Soon she had her hand between her legs and was actually playing with herself, something -if you remember- I said she never did.

That's when I noticed it. That smell!

Sure enough Ashley was occupying her vantage point from the night before. Again her right foot propped against the doorway and her hand playing with her pussy. The only difference being that she was completely naked this time, though I did notice she appeared to have a towel laid out on the ground beneath her.

I didn't think this night could get any better. That's when Lori brought herself to orgasm for the first time since we had been together. Picking up her pace somehow, she tried to maintain her balance, but with one hand busy working her pussy over and another pinching and twisting her nipples, physics quickly stepped in as the first wave hit her and she fell forward on my cock. I felt myself go deep into her throat, the muscles contracting around the foreign body, and her nose jammed quite forcefully into my pelvis, she was now writhing in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

I heard Ashley moan loudly as she started squirting as a result of her own climax. That was more than I could handle and my cock quickly erupted, shooting my entire load directly down Lori's throat.

As the final spasms shot through my cock Lori managed to get her hands under her and push herself back far enough that she could breath again. Eyes watering and drool flowing from her mouth she held herself there as she came back down to earth.

Ashley, meanwhile, was still propped with one foot up in the doorway but was now cleaning her fingers off with her mouth, looking in my direction but appearing not to be focused on anything in particular. As Lori started to sit up, still pretty shaky, Ash was brought back to reality and bent over to grab her towel from the floor, noticing I hadn't taken my eyes off of her yet she rotated her hips so her ass was pointed right at me then bent over farther, grabbing both cheeks she spread herself wide open for me to see. Her lips were so fat and protruding now, anal ring twitching slightly, standing back up she plunged two fingers back into her pussy, bringing them up to her face she kissed the pads of her fingertips then 'blew me a kiss' before hurrying out of sight.

"That was almost as good as being watched." Lori said with what little strength she had left. I hooked my hand in her armpits and pulled her up to lay beside me. She quickly drifted off to sleep.

I tried to sleep as well but the overhead light shining into my eyes was going to keep that goal out of my reach, I figured if I had to get up I might as well grab a smoke and decided to head to the basement, throwing on a pair of boxers and turning the light off as I left. Soon I was settling into my recliner and lighting up a cig, replaying the night's events in the back of my mind.

"So did she like that?" Ashley's question almost causing me to jump out of the chair. "Having an audience I mean."

"Oh... Yeah, though she was a little disappointed by the orgasm from my going down on her once we got upstairs. "

"Well I can vouch that it wasn't from a lack of skill," she said plopping down on the couch beside my chair "so she must be as into being watched as you are." Ashley said in the sexiest voice I had ever heard her use as she grabbed a cigarette from my pack and lit it, taking a deep drag she exhaled slowly. Then stopped, closed her mouth, and popped out a perfect smoke ring and leaned back exhaling the rest of the smoke as she let her head rest against the back of the seat.

We sat in silence for the next couple of minutes, just enjoying the post sex ritual smoke, when she broke the silence as she turned to look directly into my eyes "So, you got anything left?"

It was as if someone had used defibrillator paddles on my cock, it lurched violently against my boxer shorts, drawing her eyes instinctively towards the movement.

"I actually meant any green." Ashley said but licked her lips soon after the words were uttered.

"Yeah, I do, and I thought that's what you meant," I lied "he just has a mind of his own." Finally my mind was working properly I thought as I silently congratulated myself on a decent cover story.

"Uh huh, likely story." Ashley replied, sounding exactly like her mother did earlier this evening when she called my bullshit using the exact same words.

"Well i tried." I admitted in defeat. I reached into my hiding spot and pulled out the small bubbler and packed us a bowl. Handing her the piece I leaned back and put my cig out. As we smoked there was the normal 'what if' banter you hear from people getting high. While taking what tasted like was going to be the last hit, the bowl being cashed, I heard Ashley mumble something to herself. "What did you say?" I croaked out just after I had cleared the bong, trying to hold the smoke in as long as possible.

"Oh, just thinking something over." She finally replied about the time I was exhaling. "I'm glad Mom liked having someone watching her get off, I figured that was the best time to test the waters."

"Ha! I thought you were crazy when you did that, you made her pussy clamp down so hard I thought I would lose my finger."

"Really?"

"Yup, it was stuck in a vice." I said, "My favorite part was when I fell and you guys both titty smacked yourselves."

"Fell? I thought you just didn't want mom to see that you got an erection talking to your step daughter."

"Touché" I said once again feeling guilty about being turned on by my wife's daughter.

"So, you got anything left?"

"I'm pretty baked Ash but you can use my hitter box if you want."

She stood and moved to the front corner of my recliner, not expecting her to want it so fast I faltered a bit then started to dig it out of it's hiding spot.

"I didn't mean the green." she said so softly it was barely louder than a whisper. Dropping to her knees she leaned forward, placing her hands on my thighs instantly breathing life back into my flaccid cock. "Well that answers my question." She purred as my cock grew before her eyes, tenting the front of my boxers, begging to be released. Ashley wasted no time in freeing Willy, licking her lips in anticipation as she stared at it with hunger in her eyes "It looks more intimidating up close."

"I promise it doesn't bite."

"I might." She said as she took the tip into her mouth and ran her tongue around the edge, slowly lowering her head until the tip grazed the back of her throat. Inching back up a little bit she wrapped her hand around my shaft just below her lips, then slowly came back up lightly dragging her teeth until they came to the end of my shaft just below the head of my penis, another lick around my head and she pulled it out of her mouth, "Sorry but I can't do it like mom did, I have a bad gag reflex so this is the limit" she said squeezing the hand on my cock.

I didn't care if she could deep throat me or not, I was in heaven just having my cock in her mouth, it was so warm and enveloped my dick in the smoothest sheath I'd known. Slowly she began to drop and raise her head, working her tongue along my shaft, stroking the hand that grasped my cock up and down. Using her other hand she cupped my balls gently, she started humming a familiar tune but I couldn't quite place it. Suddenly she released my nuts and must have reached between her own legs because I was soon treated to a wonderfully powerful aroma that ate away the lingering odor of marijuana.

Within minutes she was squirming around, her breathing quickened, and she lost the rhythm she had developed blowing me. If she wanted me to cum in her mouth the same time she got off I was going to disappoint her because after dumping a load down Lori's throat I was ready for the long haul. As soon as she was hit by the first wave of her orgasm I could see her juices flowing down her legs, starting to form a puddle at her knees.

Apparently even I have my weaknesses because on the second wave her body lurched forward and my cock was shoved into her throat, her muscles spasming around the unwanted intruder. The look of ecstasy in her eyes quickly turned to fear then it seemed to melt back into pleasure as she softly moaned around my dick and pushed herself further down my shaft. The outline of my cock pushing deep into her throat worked it's magic and I started to feel my cum boiling as it rose through my shaft. Grabbing her head I started lunging my hips and forcing her head all the way down into my lap, unable to control myself I began fucking her throat with reckless abandon, watching her drool run through my pubic hair was the last straw and I started firing off deep inside her throat.

She pulled back up, sucking the entire way, releasing the head with an audible pop. "Next time I want to taste it" she said standing up and heading to her room without another word being spoken.

Man I need another cigarette I thought, tucking myself back into my boxers and lighting one up.

papa319
papa319
165 Followers
12