Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 04

Story Info
Lori finally gets to watch.
2.2k words
4.69
30.9k
31

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
165 Followers

Kneeling in front of me is my 20 year old step-daughter in her old high school cheerleading outfit, the skirt still flipped up exposing her hairless holes to me. I watch with a loving feeling as a mixture of our combined juices trickle down her leg and collect on the antique hope chest at the foot of her mother's bed. Her body still experiencing random twitches and shakes, her toes have still yet to uncurl from her recent orgasm. As relaxation finally makes it's way through her body she softly mewes "Now that...that was hot," regaining the ability to move her muscles as she wishes she wobbly stands and moves towards me planting the softest kiss on my lips while looking deeply into my eyes "I need a smoke and some time in the hot tub."

"Sounds like a good idea but I'm not sure your mom will be able to move yet" I say nodding my head towards Lori's naked and still shaking body.

"I'll untie her if you carry her down stairs," Ashley said "I'm sure her muscles would welcome the warmth."

"I'll grab a suit for her while you get the ties."

"Don't bother, we have both seen her naked and watched her cum today. Covering her just seems like an unnecessary step." Ashley replied, "While we are on the subject I don't plan on wearing anything either... I mean you've already seen me masturbating twice, no 3 times today so..." she said, as she made her way to untie her mother, taking her time to undo the knots.

"Guess I don't want to be the odd man out so.. I mean if it won't make you feel weird, I won't bother digging through my closet for some clean trunks?" I said making sure her mother heard my mock concern over being exposed in front Ashley.

"Fine by me, I already saw you fucking her this morning...and the blowjob in the car...and watched you jack off a minute ago while eating her out. Pretty sure that erases any concerns of modesty any of us may have been harboring"

Finally free, Lori's hands moved to her face to remove the eye mask that she used to use when we both worked nights, as she slowly peeled it away I leaned forward and kissed her with more passion than I ever had up to that point. Wanting nothing more than for that kiss to last forever Lori broke it off finally speaking for the first time in quite awhile.

"Thank you, both of you, that was the most exciting thing I've ever experienced."

I scooped her gorgeous body into my arms and, allowing Ashley to go first, carried her down the stairs and through the back door to the hot tub. Ashley already had it bubbling and must have added some of her mother's essential oils to the water because my nose was treated to a relaxing mixture of jasmine, lavender, and the sweet smell of her fragrant sex, though Ashley was nowhere to be seen. As gently as I could I sat Lori down on the rim of the tub and allowed her to get in the water at her own speed.

Just as Lori was sliding down into the water Ashley came through the door, naked as the day she was born, with a clothes basket in her arms. Setting it down, she removed three towels, two glasses, a bottle of wine, and to my surprise a small bucket filled with ice and beer. She passed the glassware to her mother to put on the refreshment tray, handed me the bucket of beers and my smokes, after removing one for herself, then climbed into the tub and took a seat across from her mother and lit it up. I took my same seat in between the two and lit my own cig as I cracked open the beer and took a long hard drink, slowing to wash away any concerns I had regarding what had just happened.

"I'm enjoying this, I miss Chris so much but I needed a break." Ashley said after we had been relaxing in silence for about 10 minutes.

That sparked a conversation between the two women that I zoned out of just concentrating on the jets massaging my back. I was quickly pulled out of my tranquil state by some giggling, looking first at Lori then over to Ashley.

"I guess not" Lori said and they both laughed.

"I take it I missed something." I said to no one in particular.

"Ashley asked if you wouldn't mind rubbing her feet"

"Sure...it would be my pleasure." I said with exaggerated enthusiasm. Truthfully, though, I never minded touching a gorgeous women regardless of the reason. So I reached out and grabbed her outstretched foot and gave a sharp tug causing her to be pulled away from the edge and her head to dip below the water. She pushed herself back up spitting water at me as soon as her lips broke the surface of the water.

"Funny" was her only comment.

"If you want me to massage them you gotta bring'em to me, I don't mind doing it but just don't feel like moving more than necessary. "

"Deal!" Ashley nearly screamed and soon I had both her feet in my lap rubbing one foot then the other, switching back and forth as I pleased. Not really thinking about anything sexual, just concentrating on her pretty little feet, I soon found myself growing harder and realized I was not going to be able to hide anything while sitting there totally nude. My apprehension must have been very easy to see because as I was trying to play out different scenarios of how best to handle it Ashley took care of it for me.

"That big thing ever take a nap?"

"Uhhh... Sorry." was the only thing I could come up with not really sure what her plan was going to be after busting me out like that.

"It's nothing mom can't take care of for you." We both looked towards Lori who had by now closed her eyes and was leaning back letting the water wash away her worries.

"I don't think I could take care anything right now, well... besides this glass of wine" she finally replied after a few moments of silence as she raised her glass and polished it off. Reaching out she grabbed the bottle and filled her glass then offered the bottle to her daughter who gladly held her glass out for the refill.

"Guess I was wrong, you may have to take care of that thing yourself." Ashley said as she took another drink from her glass without taking her eyes off of mine.

"Maybe my baby will change her mind once we get out."

"Or... You could just take care of it yourself!" Lori called out over the bubbling of the hot tub.

"Well I don't think any of us want the result just floating around while we are still in here, I can wait until later, plus water isn't very lubricating if you know what I mean."

Soon after I thought the discussion was over I switched back to her right foot and Ashley let out a soothing moan, sinking a little further into the water and pushing her left foot firmly against my rock hard cock, slowly moving the balls of her feet back and forth, causing the head to swing left then right just below my bellybutton.

"Well if you keep doing that I may not have a choice after all." I said loudly causing Lori to open her eyes to investigate what her daughter was doing. Ashley gave me a sharp look and I just smiled back, two can play at that game sweetheart, I chuckled to myself.

"You wake it up you have to get it back to sleep," Lori said, probably expecting Ashley to end her teasing "And to answer your earlier question... No, that thing requires minimal rest."

"Good to know," she responded "Good. To. Know."

I switched back to her left foot prompting another moan as well as causing her right foot to grasp my shaft between her big toe and its neighbor, gently stroking up and down the shaft, accomplishing this much easier with nothing in the way now.

"You keep massaging me and I might just have to put that big guy down for a nap." Ashley said in a very relaxed yet seductive tone.

"Deal!" I yelled mocking her earlier response.

"Am I going to have to turn the hose on you two?" Lori questioned.

"Well he already has the hose...and it appears to already be turned on." Ashley replied.

"You guys suck!" I said.

"I told you baby, I'm too pooped to play. And Ashley I warned you about waking that thing up, I honestly don't have the energy to do anything about it." Lori lectured while polishing off her glass of wine. "If you send him to bed like that I'm sure I won't be able to walk right for days."

I laughed at Lori's last remark, but Ashley took it at face value and began to switch seats. I must have had some look on my face because the next words out of Lori's mouth were "you may want to sit on the rim, I would hate to have to take my own daughter to the ER and explain how she almost drowned sucking my husband's dick."

Did she really just say that? I wouldn't have believed me ears were working correctly before today but after everything I witnessed, and guessing a few things I missed, I was almost certain I was about to be sucked off by my stepdaughter while her mother watched.

"Well, go on, you heard the lady. Up."

Not wanting to seem too eager I took my time pulling myself up onto the rim, it felt like an eternity, but in reality was probably only a few seconds. Ashley was staring up at me, while she kneeled on the seat, with the biggest doe eyes I have ever seen. The look on her face made me question if she had really blown me the night before, she seemed nervous, almost reluctant, yet still eager and willing. I assume that she must have had little experience with an audience...or maybe just with that audience containing her mother, I may never know.

Reaching out with her hand she grasped my cock firmly, about the same spot as she did last time, and lowered her lips quickly to engulf my purple crown. Her mouth seemed even smoother and more inviting than ever. After licking and sucking on the top of my swollen rod she lowered her lips until they touched her finger that encircled me and gently raked her teeth as she raised her head back up, repeating the same action two or three times. For the first time I looked at my wife with my cock buried in another woman's mouth expecting to see jealousy or rage but was relieved when I saw lust and admiration instead. I smiled and asked "Are you sure you're OK with this?"

"Mmmh hmm" coming from both of them in unison.

Ashley quickened her pace and began stroking me firmly with her left hand causing her to lose her 'stopping' point again. Each bob of her head allowing my dick to sink further and further past her lips.

"Oh Ash, that feels so good." I said trying to encourage her. "Oh yeah, just like that."

I glanced back at Lori who now had one nipple squeezed between her fingers, twisting and pulling on it causing it to redden and swell. Her other hand was beneath the surface doing whatever it could to stimulate her pussy. Like mother like daughter, I thought, as I noticed Ashley had her other hand between her legs as well, she must have been doing a good job on herself because her pace quickened even more. Her slurping grew louder and soon she was humming that same tune that I still couldn't place. She let go of my cock and started kneading her tit, massaging it roughly as if she were trying to torture herself. Just as I felt her moan around my cock she quickened the pace of her right hand and used her left to twist her nipple until a single tear formed in her eye, that's when she let out a scream that she muffled by dropping her lips to the base of my cock. Then surprising me even more pushed herself further down and licked my sack with her tongue as her throat muscles started convulsing around my head, the sights and sensations being too much for me to handle.

"Oh. Oh. I'm gonna cum honey, I'm cuming." I cried out.

"Mmmh hmmm" was her only response.

That did it, I shot off about six rounds of baby batter into her warm and seductive mouth. Her left hand returning to my cock, gently stroking it, trying to milk every last drop out of my sack. When she decided I wasn't going to give up anymore she took one last plunge to the base of my cock and sucked like there was no tomorrow until she reached my helmet where she gently let her lips pass over it allowing my cock to to be shocked by the cool night air.

"Thank you," Ashley said "thank you".

If she hadn't literally just blown me, out of the water, that act of gratitude for filling her mouth with cum would have figuratively blown me out of the water.

"That WAS hot." We both turned as Lori said that.

Like mother like daughter, right?

papa319
papa319
165 Followers