Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
164 Followers

"Mom lost too!" Ashley said triumphantly as Lori pulled away from my face.

"So what do I get for winning?" I asked with my eyes still shut, when I didn't receive an answer I opened them and saw three guilty looking women staring directly back at me. "Well?" I asked in a stern tone, which was hard with three naked women sitting across the tub from me.

"How long were you awake?" Lori asked being the only one brave enough to say anything I'm guessing.

"From about 'i said to wait for me'."

"Well it's no fair if he was awake." Ashley whined.

"Fair? How fair use it to wake up with your niece's cunt trying to swallow my tongue?" When I got no response I continued "The way I see it I was the only one who didn't cum so I won whatever kind of fucked up game y'all were playing, so...what would the winner have gotten if I would have cum?"

"Your cum!" all three said at the same time.

"I think I deserve a better prize than that, don't you ladies agree?"

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Lori asked waiting for a response with a look I hadn't seen before plastered to her face, sort of mad, sort of scared, sort of like she was thinking hard.

"Since the goal of your guys' game was to make me cum I think the game should be finished under the same principals. I will go upstairs and put on Lori's eyemask, however you guys decide is fine, but someone is going to finish me off. Other than me cumming I don't care by whom or by how it is accomplished." I quickly got up and wrapped myself in a towel before heading up to the bedroom while stroking myself the entire way. I had just made it through the bedroom door when I shot my load into the towel around my naked waist. 'I'm gonna make the lucky girl work for it' I thought as I put the mask over my head and situated myself in the middle of the bed before covering my eyes and laying back down.

I fell asleep pretty quickly and was awoken at some point by some weight on my hips and a snug slick pressure around my cock. I could feel myself bottoming out inside whatever was on top of me, each time a soft moan accompanied the sudden pressure against the tip of my sex as it made contact with the back of her vagina. I had never felt this much exhilaration before, I didn't know who was on top of me or if we were even alone in the room. I wanted to find out but kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to say anything in case I let something slip that could get me in trouble down the road.

After a short time the pace quickened and I could feel her muscles start to convulse around my shaft further heightening my own pleasure, the breathing I could hear became erratic a labored signaling to me that the end was near and somebody was about to experience their second orgasm of the night.

"Oooh. Fuuuuck. Yeaaah." was slowly moaned out in a harsh whisper as her pace became more frantic, driving my body into the pillow top mattress beneath me hard with every down-thrust she made. The massaging sensation around my cock turned into a constant squeeze as I felt my pelvic region covered in warm and aromatic fluid. I could smell Ashley for sure now but was still uncertain if she was the one on top of me or if she was just in the room. Once the strangle hold around my dick was relaxed the pussy was lifted from my shaft and I felt the bed moving as the cowgirl left her mount. My only thought was to congratulate myself for pulling one off on my way, now whoever the lucky winner was would be forced to find a different way to get me off. Either with her mouth, cleaning my cock of her own juices, with her asshole which is always a reward, or I guess worst case scenario just jerking me off with her hands.

I heard some faint and muffled whispering as I was contemplating the situation letting me know that indeed someone else was at least in the room. Soon the bed was moving again and I felt another set of legs straddle my hips and impale herself on my rock hard and aching member. She took me in quickly but it caused a cry to escape from the sudden fullness her body experienced before it was ready. As her muscles spasmed and relaxed I could feel a cold sensation flowing down my shaft, I'm guessing they must still be playing with the ice cubes.

Once the body on me started moving I began matching her thrusts with my own, driven by the new sensation I had just felt, wanting nothing more than to deposit my load as deeply as I could inside this silken tunnel that was vigorously working to remove my seed. She quickly began furiously grinding and bucking on top of me. Her vagina was working in overdrive trying pull me as far into her womb as I would go.

"Fuck you feel great!" I growled out seconds before making my deposit. I don't know if it was my cum filling her cunt or the movement of my cock as it sprayed her insides that did it, but something pushed her over the edge and she started to orgasm. Grinding faster and harder on my shaft she forced my pelvis to massage her clitoris as she rode the wave.

I reached up and peeled off the mask as I said "And the winner is.."

papa319
papa319
164 Followers
12