Ashley's Plot: The Fuck Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Ashley you should have left me dead, Look. " Brawlen was condemned to a fate worse than death. His cock was now a shriveled up mess of skin and scar tissue. "kill me. "

"No I will wish you whole. " Ashley went to the unicorn. "I need another wish. "

"I have but one horn left if you pick it you will get you wish but you will have to pay as well. " The unicorn bent down.

"First can you tell me the price I'm going to pay. " Ashley's hand was at the tip of the horn.

"Nothing you haven't done today already, Let me fuck you. "

"I thought you were going to say that. " Ashley reached out to touch the horn.

"Ashley no I couldn't stand to see you used by that thing just kill me and save yourself. " Brawlen cried out to late as Ashley touched the horn.

The horn disappeared and the unicorn cried, " What have you done I'll die without my horn you were supposed to wish his cock back not this. " And the unicorn turned to dust and blew away.

"Oh thank the lords you heard me in time. " Brawlen still had no clue what had just happened to him.

"Brawlen look down, " He did as Ashley asked and found the blue horn glowing where his ruined cock once was.

"What, but how. " He was stunned

"That was my wish, I knew He would die and I wouldn't have to fuck him and you would get his horn as your cock. " Ashley went to her knees and licked the horn.

"But now I'm a freak. " Brawlen failed to see the wonder he now held between his legs.

"Yes, You are a freak. A freak with a magical cock. " Ashley sucked the horn into her mouth. " Make a wish baby. "

Brawlen closed his eyes and Ashley's mouth now worked up and down on his foot long fist thick cock. " Oh lords, You are fantastic. "

As Brawlen shot his magical seen in Ashley's mouth She wondered how to tell him she was carrying a baby that wasn't his. "I love you Brawlen. Please, Don't ever leave me. "

"You almost fucked a magical beast to save me. There is no way I'll ever leave you. " He bent down picked her up and kissed her.

"Oh Brawlen. " Ashley heard her answer. She could tell him it was his from the magical horn cock.

Back at Ashley's tribal hut, "Fuck me Brawlen. " Ashley was fisting her twat feverishly and pulling her nipples hard.

"Ashley I would love to but I'm beat from carrying you all the way home from the forest. " He lay by her side watching her fist slid in and pull out of her cunt.

"I want your baby, Brawlen, Get over here and give me your cum. " Ashley grabbed his cock and he pulled her to him.

" Fine but you ride me now. " Ashley bounced up and down on his cock as he laid back and relaxed wishing his cock bigger it grew and stretched her.

"Eh Oh, Ouch. " Ashley felt his cock head enter her womb.

"To big. " Brawlen looked her in the eyes.

" No, Make it bigger. " Ashley was grinding her cunt in to his lap. He wished and his cock stretched her cunt way past her limit.

"Yes, Cum now. " Ashley was more full than she had ever been no cock had touched her where Brawlen had.

Brawlen was far from cumming so he wished his seed up in her cunt to impregnate her. As his hot seed shot into her. Her shut eyes flew open. For the second time today she felt new life grow in her. She lay in his arms. He was fast a sleep. Ashley drifted off to sleep thinking about what will come in nine months.

The End.

12