Ashley's Revenge Ch. 05

Story Info
Ashley starts her internship and reveals a secret.
7.6k words
4.78
78.8k
52

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gave her a what?" my wife Katherine screamed at me as I grabbed a bottle of ice cold Mexican Coca-Cola out of our fridge. We'd just gotten back from the barbeque over at Ashley's parents' house and she had asked me how my chat with Ashley had gone. I told her about how Ashley's dad came up with the internship idea and how I had agreed to give it a shot.

"An internship, a job, whatever you want to call it. I don't see why you're so upset." I popped the top off the Coke and walked over and sat down at our kitchen table.

"I'm upset because I don't want that girl in my house, especially when I'm not around," she said as she sat down at the table across from me.

"Look, I thought you wanted to make nice because of the whole car thing. You're the one that asked me to talk to her."

"Yes, talk to her. I just wanted to smooth things over so that we could move on from her staring me down every time I saw her."

"Didn't we accomplish that?" I asked, recalling how Ashley went up to greet my wife after our little escapade in her bedroom. Sure, Ashley had just fucked her husband but she didn't know that.

"I guess," my wife said, "but I still don't trust her. She was way too over the top nice to me when she came over to hug me at the party."

"So, first she was being a bitch that was staring you down and you didn't like that, and now she's being too nice and giving you hugs and you don't like that either? I'm confused."

"I don't trust her, period," my wife said as she glared at me across the wooden table.

"Look, if I tell her now that she can't have the job you don't think she's going to know you changed my mind about it?" I asked as I took a sip of the soda.

"Great, so I'm the bad guy again. This is fucking fantastic," she said.

"Let's give her a chance, Ted said we could have her clean the house if we wanted her too and you're always saying you could use some help around here, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but what I mean is that you shouldn't leave your crap lying all over the place," she said as her hands flew up in the air exasperated. "Besides, I doubt little Princess Ashley knows much about cleaning anything."

"Well, we'll find out, won't we? I told her she can come over Monday morning and I'd get her up to speed," I said looking at her across the table.

"I just don't like it. I don't trust her and I certainly don't want her in my house when I'm not around," she snapped as I sat back down at the table.

"What do you think she's going to do? I'm going to have her organizing some old ideas I've had for stories and have her help me go through all the junk mail."

"I don't know what she's going to do, and having you in charge of her doesn't make me feel much better. I see how you look at her."

"And how is it that I look at her exactly?" I asked looking across the table. Knowing damn well that I've been caught at least a few times watching Ashley as she sunbathed in one of her little bikinis in her back yard.

"Like you want to fuck her, that's how!" she yelled. I took a deep breath, trying to use my years of card playing with the guys to put on a good poker face. I was hoping I didn't have any tells that I didn't know about.

"Look, she's hot, I'm not going to sit here and tell you she's not. You have no problem telling me that Derek Jeter is hot anytime he comes on the television screen so what's so different about this?"

"Derek Jeter doesn't live next door!"

"So you must think I'd have a shot with Ashley?" I laughed as I got up to throw the empty Coca-Cola bottle into the trash.

"I didn't say that, did I?"

"It seems like you are, if you're worried about her being alone with me because of the way I look at her. She's hot, but she's just a kid." The minute I said it I heard Ashley's voice telling me it was ok to call her a kid so that my wife wouldn't think she was a threat.

"You are over twice her age."

"There you go," I smiled.

"It still doesn't mean that I have to like it. Just because she screwed up doesn't mean you have to babysit her," my wife said as she tapped her fingernails on the table.

"Look, I told Ted that we'd give this a try and I'll take care of it. She might actually be able to help both of us around here. You're off at work most of the day anyway so I'll make sure your paths don't cross much, if at all."

"Whatever," she said as she got up and left the kitchen. I heard her footsteps heading up the stairs as I sat there at our kitchen table. I took a deep breath and shook my head. What the hell had I gotten myself into? I guess I should have known that my wife might have a problem with the job offer but I thought if I blamed it on Ashley's dad roping me in to it I could avoid most of her wrath. I guess I was wrong.

I was a bit ramped up from the argument with my wife and from guzzling the caffeine and sugar in the Mexican Coke so I decided to slip into my running gear and get a few miles in. It was cooling down nicely outside and I figured it would give me some time to think and to clear my head.

As I started down the street I thought about Ashley in her little pink dress, down on her knees in her bedroom with my cock in her mouth. I thought about the night we spent together and how she sucked me off while I talked to my wife on the phone. I knew that I was thinking with my dick, but how could I not think with my dick? How many guys my age get the chance to fuck a gorgeous young hottie like Ashley? I knew I was a married man, but how could I turn that down?

I had always been a faithful husband and I was a bit surprised myself at how easily I was able to flip that switch once Ashley had me in her sights. I guess that's the problem with cheating, once you've given in and done it just once you're a cheater. There is no taking it back, so where is the incentive to stop if you don't get caught? Sure, there were moments where I felt the guilt creeping in over me but it was never stronger than the lust and desire I had to keep fucking the sexy blonde high school girl.

I asked myself why it couldn't be a win-win situation. My wife said it herself, I was always in the mood and she simply was not. Why didn't it make sense then that if fucking Ashley also helped my wife's and my sex life that the affair could be a good thing? Oh, the things that guys thinking with their dicks will come up with.

My heart rate was up now as I ran down the dimly lit street. I knew the question that I should be asking myself was what happens when it's over? I didn't want to think about that, knowing that none of the endings would be perfect and some would be downright destructive. I knew I wasn't being rational, but I figured if I didn't dwell on it I could enjoy the lurid fantasy while it lasted.

It was just after 8AM on Monday morning and my wife and I were sitting back at the kitchen table having breakfast. She was wearing a black business suit and heels and was catching up on the latest news on her tablet. I was sitting across from her wearing blue jeans and an old Doors t-shirt having my morning coffee. She was getting ready to head off to work managing her family's chain of furniture stores while I was awaiting the arrival of my new intern, Ashley, something my wife and I hadn't talked about since our argument right after the barbecue.

"So what do you have planned for the little princess today?" my wife asked looking up from her iPad.

"Just the basics, I need to show her my workflow and see where she can be helpful. If I'm lucky she'll be able to help me get a bit more organized. Why, do you have something that she could do?" I asked seriously, looking up at her as I sipped my glass of orange juice.

"Well, there is laundry to be done and the tile in the showers could use a good scrubbing, not to mention the toilets," she smiled as she closed her iPad case.

"You're starting to sound like an evil step-mother in a Disney story," I laughed.

"Hey, you did say that Ted offered that she'd clean the whole house if we wanted her to. What time is she supposed to be here anyway?"

"I told her to be here at 9AM, why?" I asked.

"Because she's already walking up to the deck," my wife said motioning out the window.

I turned to look and sure enough Ashley was climbing the steps to the deck that would lead her right up to the back doors. She was wearing a pink v-neck t-shirt, the shortest jean shorts that I'd ever seen in my life, a pair of frilly white socks and a red pair of Keds. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and the chain with the gold cross was once again around her neck and she was carrying her MacBook Pro under her arm. I started to get up to open the door when my wife stopped me.

"I'll get it," she said curtly as she walked over to the big French Doors and opened one of them.

"Hi Mrs. Jones," Ashley said gleefully as she bounced inside the house.

"Good morning, Ashley," my wife said. "You're early."

"I know, I wanted to make a good impression and I wanted to get here before you left for work," Ashley replied before she turned to me smiling, "Hi Mr. Jones!"

"Good morning Ashley," I said with a smile.

"Why did you want to see me?" my wife asked as Ashley leaned up against the counter and put her laptop down on it.

"I just wanted to make sure you were cool with this internship thing, it would mean a lot to me if you were," Ashley smiled and looked squarely at my wife.

"It doesn't have much to do with me," my wife deadpanned.

"But it does," Ashley about shrieked, "This is your house and your husband that's giving me this opportunity. I know I screwed up with the beer and pot thing, and I don't blame you anymore for telling my mom. You did the right thing and I screwed up and I have to take responsibility for it."

"That's very mature of you," my wife nodded.

"Thank you; I just want you to know that I'm not some screw-up. I know I was such an idiot, I never even thought about my friends driving home after getting drunk or high that night; believe me I'll never do that again." Ashley looked at my wife for her approval.

"So you and I are good?" my wife asked.

"Oh, we're more than good," Ashley said as she closed the distance between her and my wife in an instant. Ashley smiled as she threw her arms around my wife and gave her a big hug. Even with my wife in heels and Ashley only in her Keds they were about the same height.

"Ok, Ashley, I got it, we're good," my wife gave a thin smile as Ashley pulled away.

"Thank you, because I wouldn't feel right taking the internship if you weren't on board with it Mrs. Jones. I look forward to learning a lot from your husband and helping you out. Like my dad said, if you need me to help with anything around here just let me know. It's a hell of a lot better than waiting tables or flipping burgers," Ashley smiled.

"I suppose it is," my wife said as she grabbed her iPad and gave me a kiss. "Well you two have fun, I'm off to work."

"We'll try," I said.

"Good-bye Mrs. Jones, thanks again," Ashley added as my wife made her way down the staircase and then down the hall and through the door into the garage to get to her car.

"Who are you?" I smiled at Ashley the second I heard the low moan of the garage door rumbling open.

"What do you mean," she giggled as she walked over to me and sat down in my lap as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I asked you to play nice, but that was—"

"Pretty epic, huh? I've done a lot of school plays," she smiled as she leaned her body towards me and our lips met for a long, soft kiss.

"So that was all an acting job, huh?" I moaned as Ashley leaned closer and softly kissed my neck.

"Oh yeah, that bitch is going down," she giggled.

"God, you are so bad," I whispered softly into her ear as she playfully bit down on my neck.

"I know, that's what you like about me," Ashley grinned, looking up at me with her amazing blue eyes.

"Oh, is that what it is?" I asked with a big grin.

"Among other things, yes," she smiled wide. "What's first on our agenda today, boss?" Ashley's hand moved down between my legs and grabbed a hold of my hardening cock through my jeans.

"You know we're going to actually have to get a little work done to make it look good, right?" I moaned as I pulled Ashley's body closer to mine. I could smell her sweet perfume and the hint of vanilla made me want to devour every inch of her body.

"Aww, that's no fun," she moaned playfully before kissing my lips softly.

"I know, but we wouldn't want my wife getting suspicious, would we?" I asked. Ashley bit her lower lip and contemplated it for a moment.

"No, I guess we wouldn't want the bitch to get suspicious," Ashley giggled quietly as I softly kissed her neck.

"She said if I ran out of work for you there was laundry to be done and the bathrooms need to be cleaned," I groaned as Ashley gently traced my earlobe with her soft tongue before playfully nibbling on it.

"I'm so glad my dad said I could be a maid," Ashley sighed.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have even mentioned it to her, but we were fighting about me giving you the job."

"It's ok, if she wants a maid then maybe we should throw her black lace panties in the washing machine," Ashley giggled, "I know they need cleaning."

"You have no idea."

Ashley pushed herself back so she was looking into my eyes. "What do you mean I have no idea?"

"Let's just say they haven't stayed in the drawer since we used them," I smiled, hoping that Ashley was going to like the story I was about to tell her and not get pissed off.

"Oh, do tell," she said with a wicked little grin as she put her arms around my neck.

"Well, I was a little; I guess you'd say, worked up after our texting conversation when you were on your way back from the lake house."

"The Lindsey thing?" Ashley giggled.

"That among other things," I said.

"Ok," she nodded.

"Anyway, I was thinking of taking matters into my own hands but decided to go see what Katherine was doing instead."

"And what was the bitch doing?"

"She was sitting in bed reading something on her Kindle."

"Well, then I know she couldn't have been wearing that sexy little babydoll," Ashley smiled sweetly.

"No, she wasn't. She was wearing some horrid flannel pajamas that she bought at Costco."

"Eww!" Ashley's face showed her disgust as her whole body shivered.

"I know, right?" I smiled. "Anyway, seeing her on the bed made me think of what you and I did right there where she was sitting and by that point I was really, really horny."

"So what did you do?" Ashley asked, her blue eyes looking deeply into mine.

"I fucked her." Ashley sat there in my lap for a few moments with her arms around my neck and her blue eyes searching my eyes as she contemplated her reaction.

"If she was in Costco PJs, how did the black lace panties come into play?" she asked, the smile temporarily gone from her face.

"I fucked her with them."

"You fucked her with the panties?"

"Yes, I pulled her to her feet and I dressed her in the black lace babydoll that only you had worn up until that point. I swear I could still smell your perfume on it, which made it that much hotter. I pushed her back down onto the bed and then wrapped the panties you'd soaked with your sweet juices over two of my fingers and I fucked her with them."

"Holy fuck," Ashley said as the smile came back onto her face. "That is so hot and incredibly naughty!"

"So, you're not mad?" I asked, watching her eyes.

"No, for a minute I thought I was going to be, but wow that is so fucking twisted!" she smiled and leaned closer.

"It gets worse, or better, depending how you look at it."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, after she soaked them I brought them up to her lips and made her suck on them."

"No fucking way!" Ashley laughed. "That is crazy!"

"She said they tasted sweet," I grinned and looked into Ashley's eyes.

"Well, I am pretty sweet, aren't I?" she giggled and then leaned in and pressed her soft red lips hard up against my lips and kissed me deeply. My hands slowly explored her body as the kisses grew in intensity.

"You are very sweet," I moaned, "In face I want to eat you right now," I groaned as I picked her up and carried her over to the big island in the middle of the kitchen and put her down on it. I looked up into her eyes as my big hands quickly found the buttons holding her shorts together and unbuttoned them. Ashley stared back into my eyes and smiled, biting her lower lip as she watched me.

"What about work?" she giggled as I slid her short jean shorts down her long, slim legs. I noticed the sexy black lace thong that she was wearing, it had a small pink bow on it at the top and made me think of unwrapping a present.

"You're wearing panties," I moaned low as I threw her shorts onto the kitchen table.

"There's a first time for everything," she smiled as I pulled her body to the edge of the counter and kissed her. She pulled my Doors t-shirt up and I broke the kiss to take it the rest of the way off over my head. I could feel the heels of her Keds pressing against my back as she pulled me in for more.

"I guess there is," I smiled as I pushed her body back down on the island and used my hands to slide her pink t-shirt up over her firm young breasts, revealing a matching black lace bra with a sweet little pink bow. My hands caressed her warm flesh through the fabric as I leaned in and kissed her stomach.

I kissed my way slowly down her soft, warm skin. Glancing up at her as my tongue traced her navel and she giggled.

"Don't tell me you're ticklish," I moaned as my hands moved to Ashley's slim hips and took a hold of both sides of her little lace thong.

"I'm not," she groaned as I ran my tongue softly across her belly button again and then softly bit on the soft skin right above her hips, sending her into a giggling fit.

"Uh huh, I think you're a dirty little liar," I said as I looked up into Ashley's eyes as my hands started sliding her black lace thong off. I looked at her beautiful shaved pink pussy glistening in the morning sun and I couldn't wait to feast upon it.

"Nope, not me, I'm a good girl," she smiled as she unwrapped her legs from around me long enough for me to slide the panties over her legs and past her Keds. I smiled at her as I slid them into the pocket of my jeans.

"You are very good indeed Ashley," I moved towards her and put her legs up over my shoulders as I leaned down and softly kissed her soft pink pussy lips. I flicked them with my tongue and she let out a soft moan. I slid my hands up her body and couldn't help but tickle her when my big hands found the soft skin on the sides of her stomach. Her body twisted on the counter and her legs pulled me down hard on top of her.

"Stop!" she shrieked, so I pulled my hands back and stopped teasing her pussy with my tongue. "No! Just stop tickling me, continue with the rest," she moaned.

I put my hands firmly onto her hips and I leaned in and found her soft little clit. I kissed it ever so softly with my lips a few times before I let my tongue out to make some soft, quick circles around her sensitive little button. Her body twisted again, but this time her legs pulled me closer and wouldn't let me stop as my tongue continued rolling around her hot, wet flesh.

Ashley propped herself up on her elbows and she looked down at me, watching me devour her sweet young pussy with my tongue. I looked up into her eyes as I flicked her clit softly with the tip of my tongue causing her to let out a soft little moan.

I rolled my tongue and let it slide deep into Ashley's tight wet pussy as my hands caressed her breasts through her black lace bra. Her nipples were rock hard so I squeezed them tightly between my thumb and fingertips. Ashley closed her eyes and leaned her head back as I let my tongue slide in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

12