Ashley's Revenge Ch. 07

Story Info
Ashley finds a clue and a good use for his wife's pearls.
7.6k words
4.82
71.3k
50

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at the kitchen table enjoying my morning coffee when I heard my wife Katherine coming down the staircase. I hadn't slept well and had already been awake for a while. My mind was working overtime trying to put all of the pieces of my life where they rightfully belonged. Things that seemed so cut and dried a couple of weeks ago were now spinning out of control. I knew that I was playing with fire but I was like an addict having one last binge before I went out looking for help. I thought I could have the best of both worlds if I could just get Ashley out of my system and get back to my normal life.

"Good morning," Katherine said as she bounced into the kitchen carrying her tablet. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing sweatpants and a tank top.

"You're not working today?" I asked, immediately wondering if my tone of voice sounded as nervous as I thought it did.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I'm not going in until noon, we're doing inventory tonight so I figured I'd run on the treadmill for a bit after I have some coffee. Is Ashley coming over today?" she grinned as she popped her Starbucks K-cup into the brewer and leaned against the counter as it brewed.

"Yeah, she'll be here at 9AM." I was doing some simple calculations in my head and I was having a hard time believing that it was a coincidence that my wife wanted to take a run on a treadmill she hadn't used in months on a morning when I told her Ashley would be ironing the clothes. Oh, did I mention that the treadmill was in the laundry room?

"That's good, I want to thank her for doing such a great job yesterday," she smiled as she added a cream and sugar to her coffee and joined me at the table. My heart was racing but I did my best to appear calm, I didn't think Ashley would burst through the door wearing sexy lingerie and heels or anything but I knew she wasn't expecting my wife to be home when she got here.

"I'm sure she'll appreciate that, and if you have anything else she can help you with just let her know."

"Oh, I will," she grinned as she opened her tablet and loaded up the Drudge Report and started reading the news.

I sipped my coffee and wondered if Katherine had heard something the night before when Ashley was over being my little fucktoy on the couch. Is that why she was all of a sudden going in late to work? I figured that didn't make sense, if she had heard something she'd have done much more damage catching us in the act. Maybe they really were just doing inventory at the store but I would have to make sure to stay on my toes just in case.

"What did you have planned for her?" Katherine asked as she looked up from her tablet.

"What do you mean?"

"Today, what did you have planned for Ashley?" she asked as she raised her eyebrows and looked over at me.

"Oh, like I said yesterday she said she'd take care of the ironing for you and I was going to have her edit an article for me that I'm writing about the ever changing social media landscape."

"Sounds like the ironing will be the fun part of her day," she smirked as she sipped her coffee.

"Hey, not everyone thinks tech stuff is as boring as you do," I grinned as I watched her sip her coffee. She looked cute with her hair pulled back into a ponytail and the thought occurred to me that her current desire to run on the treadmill might not be to spy on Ashley as much as it might be to try and compete with the sexy blonde teenager.

There was a knock on the patio door and I looked up to see Ashley letting herself in. She was wearing a button down denim shirt that was tied at the waist showing off her midsection with skinny jeans that clung to her thighs and ass in a way that should be illegal. Her brown ankle-strap sandals with 4" heels showed off her perfectly manicured red toenails and pushed her up over 6 feet tall. Her blonde hair was down and flowing in a very sexy slightly mussed up kind of way.

"Good morning," Ashley said as she walked into the kitchen and put her laptop down on the counter, "I hope I'm not too early."

"Not at all," I said.

"Good morning, Ashley," my wife said, "How was your first day yesterday?"

"It was awesome!" Ashley smiled, "Well, the learning about writing was a bit more awesome than cleaning the bathrooms and doing the laundry but I know I'm here to work and I'm just happy for the opportunity." I thought to myself that if Ashley ever wanted to run for political office she'd be an absolute natural.

"That's good," my wife said as she closed her tablet and stood up. "I was just going to take a run on the treadmill, why don't you let me show you where the iron is at."

"Sure, not a problem," Ashley smiled.

"If that's ok with you," Katherine said looking over at me.

"Sure, knock yourselves out." I said as Ashley made a kissing face as she stood behind Katherine and waited for her to head down the stairs.

I wondered what exactly was going to happen down there. I had a feeling that Katherine was trying to trip Ashley up and prove that I was the one that did all of the manual labor the day before, which while it wasn't entirely true it was true enough to get me in trouble. I fought the urge to go down to the laundry room and instead went up to my office and read through the MLB site. After about a half-hour or so my wife appeared in the doorway of my office sweating and out of breath with a towel around her neck.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"For what, exactly?" I asked looking up from my PC screen.

"Thinking you had done the work yesterday and not Ashley."

"What changed your mind?"

"The girl is like a machine, I've never seen anyone iron and fold clothes so fast and so meticulously." She shook her head in disbelief. "Anyway, I'm going to hop in the shower and get ready for work."

"Ok," I smiled.

I heard the water start to run in the shower and shortly after that Ashley appeared carrying the first load of clothes up from the basement.

"Hey," she smiled as she paused in my doorway.

"So I hear you're good at doing laundry," I smiled.

"Yeah, I spent two summers working at Lindsey's dad's dry cleaning stores when I was in junior high."

"So you're not just a spoiled little princess, huh?" I smiled as I sat back in my chair.

"I wouldn't saythat," Ashley giggled as she took the clothes into the master bedroom and hung them in the closet. "Come get me after she leaves," she said before she disappeared back down the hallway.

I wondered what other talents young Ashley had that were lurking there just under the surface to be discovered. I hoped that now that Katherine had given her a test and she had passed with flying colors that would be the end of it for now.

My wife apologized again to me before she left for work wearing one of the blouses that Ashley had just prepared and a business skirt and heels. I waited a few minutes after I heard the garage door go down before going down into the basement to relieve Ashley from any further laundry duty for the day.

"The evil step-mom is gone, you can stop slaving over the iron Cinderella," I said as I walked into the laundry room.

"Does that make you Prince Charming?" Ashley grinned, a bit of sweat on her brow as she finished folding one of my polo shirts and turned off the iron.

"I suppose it does," I grinned as I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her slim waist. "You are by far the sexiest maid ever," I chuckled as I leaned down and kissed her neck, inhaling her sweet perfume.

"I know," Ashley giggled as she turned around to face me. "What was she doing home this morning anyway?" she asked as she put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips softly.

"I'm pretty sure she was checking up on you," I said as I kissed Ashley's sweet lips. I moved my hands down and cupped her firm ass and pulled her body closer.

"More like she was checking up onyou," she giggled, biting her lower lip as she looked into my eyes.

"That's probably more true," I moaned as I kissed her again, this time I slipped my tongue between her soft, red lips and kissed her deeply. I pulled her closer and could feel her grinding her body up against me as we kissed.

"Let's take the clothes upstairs," Ashley groaned as she pulled away, "I'm all for fucking you in every room of the house but the laundry room is not high on the list," she smiled.

"Fair enough," I said as I kissed her one more time then grabbed half the clothes and helped her carry them up to the master bedroom, enjoying the view of her perfect little ass in those tight skinny jeans as we climbed the staircase.

We walked into the master bedroom and I put the clothes I was carrying down on the dresser as Ashley carried her load into the big walk-in closet. I sat down on the bed and watched her as she hung the clothes and then began to check out the various items that were in the closet.

"The bitch really likes her handbags, huh?" Ashley grinned as she picked up a few of them and examined them.

"Yeah, but don't all of you females?" I asked with a grin.

"Maybe, but she has taken it to a whole new level. Holy crap!" Ashley's eyes lit up as the pulled out an extra large Jimmy Choo leopard print calf hair satchel. "I've only seen this one in magazines!" she shrieked as she walked out of the closet carrying the bag. "It is absolutelyawesome."

"I take it you like it?" I laughed and watched her as she sat down on the bed next to me like a kid on Christmas morning and examined the bag like it was some long lost find just unearthed from the depths of an important archeological dig.

"No, I don't like it, Iloveit! Feel how soft it is." She took my hand and rubbed it along the Italian calf hair.

"Sure, it's soft, but it's just a purse."

"Oh no, it is notjust a purse! You guys just don't get it." Ashley shot me a look that let me know that I needed to be educated and then went back to exploring every last detail that Mr. Choo put into the handbag. "Look, it even has a cell phone pocket right at the top."

"I just keep mine in my actual pocket," I chuckled.

"And you took the bitch to the Monet exhibit downtown? I want to see thatsobad," she said as she looked at some sort of ticket stub that she had pulled from the bag.

"No, we never went to see that," I said as I leaned over to take a closer look.

"Well she sure did, the ticket is from a couple of weeks ago," Ashley said as she held the stub up for me to see before instantly pulling it back to take a closer look at it herself, as she did her eyes got wide. "Well, I know what you and I were doing that night," she smiled as she handed me the ticket stub. It was from the same Friday that Ashley and I spent our first night together, the night my wife told me that she spent at her sister's house where they stayed in and made margaritas.

"That doesn't make sense," I said as I looked at the stub.

"Are yousureshe was at her sister's house?" Ashley asked, leaning closer to take one more look at the ticket stub in my hand.

"Well, no but if they went downtown to the exhibit why wouldn't she have just told me?" I asked, missing the obvious answer.

"Well, maybe she wasn't reallywithher sister." Ashley looked at me matter-of-factly.

"Do you think she was with another guy?" I asked, instantly aware of the irony of asking my hot, young mistress if she thought my wife was cheating on me.

"It's possible, you have said that the two of you don't have much of a spark lately, and I know for a fact that you emit plenty of sparks," she grinned.

"I need to confront her about this and find out what's going on."

"Or, it could be your get out of jail free card," Ashley said as she took the stub back from me.

"Get out of jail free card?"

"Mmhmm, think about it, if she ever catches us you can tell her you were just getting back at her for her affair, put the blame right back on her."

"That actually makes some sense, but we don't know for sure that she's having an affair." I looked over at Ashley sitting there on the bed next to me as she slid the ticket stub into her jeans pocket.

"True, but what other reason would she have to lie to you about where she was and who she was with?"

"I can't think of any," I said.

"So the bitch is cheating. On the bright side, I can think of a lot of ways for you to get back at her," Ashley said with a smile before she stood up in front of me and started to slowly unbutton the buttons on her denim shirt revealing a sexy red lace bra underneath.

"A lot of ways, huh?" I asked with a grin. While I certainly was pissed off thinking my wife was cheating on me, I guess the fact that I'd been fucking Ashley made it hard for me to be too heartbroken about it. If anything, it made my affair with Ashley that much easier as I wasn't about to lose sleep over my affair with Ashley anymore since it seemed that my wife had been the first one to cheat.

"Yes, more ways than you can imagine," Ashley said in a sexy voice as she finished unbuttoning her shirt and untied the bottom before she let it fall to the floor. Her gold cross and chain sparkled above the sexy red lace bra that showed off her perfect, firm B cups. She sat down on my lap and put her arm on my shoulder as she leaned in and softly kissed my neck. "She doesn't deserve you," she whispered as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"She doesn't, does she?" I answered with a low moan as Ashley's soft red lips playfully kissed my neck.

"No, she doesn't. But I do," she looked up at me with her sparking blue eyes.

"You do?" I asked playfully.

"I think so, haven't I been the perfect little slut?" Ashley smiled wide then bit down seductively on her plump lower lip as her eyes gazed directly into mine.

"That and then some," I answered.

"That brings us back to my question from last night," Ashley said as she looked deep into my eyes, "What is your biggest fantasy?"

"I think you've already been doing a great job of fulfilling almost all of my fantasies Ashley."

"Right, but almost isn't good enough. I remember you seemed at least a bit intrigued about a three-way with Lindsey," Ashley whispered softly in my ear.

"Like I said then, you're the one I want and not Lindsey."

"And that was the right answer," Ashley grinned. "Have you ever asked the bitch for a threesome?"

"Not for years, the last time she made it pretty clear it wasn't something that she would be comfortable doing."

"Well, to be fair it wouldn't be easy for any woman to share a man like you, I get that." Ashley nuzzled her nose against my cheek and playfully flicked my earlobe with her soft, warm tongue. "But, if it's something you want I would do that for you."

"You would?" I moaned as she nibbled softly on my neck.

"Yes, I would," she moaned.

"Fuck, where have you been all my life?" I groaned.

"Right next door, baby," Ashley whispered softly in my ear, her warm breath sending shockwaves through my system.

"Just knowing you'd do that for me is so very hot," I said as my right hand slid up Ashley's back and gathered a handful of her soft, blonde hair.

"Anything for you," she moaned as I tugged her back gently by her hair and kissed her neck. Her young body was grinding against my lap as I kissed and nibbled softly on her soft, sweet flesh.

"You are amazing," I moaned.

"I know," she giggled as she backed away enough to look into my eyes. "Are we done with work for today?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Good, then playtime should officially begin," Ashley kissed me deeply as her hands ran through my hair. I fell back on the big, kind sized bed and Ashley straddled me and looked down into my eyes. "Should I find some toys for us to play with?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"If you'd like," I grinned.

Ashley jumped up off the bed and smiled at me. My eyes drank in her long, slim body. Her breasts looked absolutely amazing in the sexy little red lace bra and those skinny jeans looked nearly painted on her frame.

"Maybe we should get you undressed first," I said as I sat up and looked into her blue eyes.

"You're not stealing my panties today, mister," Ashley giggled as she walked back to me and slid her arms around my neck. I moved my hands onto her hips and looked up into her eyes, her firm breasts just inches from my face.

"Why not, I could have quite a collection someday," I grinned.

"Mmhmm, I'm sure you could, but I need them so I can wear them for my sexy man." Ashley leaned down and kissed me softly.

"Fair enough," I said as my fingertips found the waistband of Ashley's skinny jeans and slid around to the buttons on the front and popped the first one free as our eyes locked on each other.

"I love it when you undress me," Ashley moaned, her blue eyes searching mine as I unbuttoned the next button on the fly of her tight jeans.

"And I love undressing you," I moaned as Ashley leaned in and kissed me softly again and I popped the last button on her jeans. I glanced down to see she was wearing a pair of sexy little red lace panties that perfectly matched her bra and couldn't help but smile.

"You approve?" she giggled.

"I do, you are so damn sexy Ashley," I said as I looked back up into her blue eyes and let my hands slide her jeans slowly down her sexy long legs. Ashley kicked off her heels and slipped out of her jeans and then leaned in and grabbed the black polo shirt that I was wearing.

"You'rewaytoo overdressed," she groaned as my hands grabbed her hips and pulled her body to mine. I kissed her breasts through the red lace of her bra as she pulled my shirt higher. She let out a few high pitched moans as I nibbled playfully on her hardening nipples before I had to move back for her to get my shirt over my head.

I closed my eyes for the moment of darkness caused as the shirt made its way up past my eyes and when I opened them I saw Ashley standing there in front of me with a devilish grin on her face. It amazed me for a moment just how sweet and innocent that she looked standing there in front of me in just her red lace bra and panties with her gold cross and chain around her neck.

"You should be a model," I said as my eyes moved up and down her body looking as good if not better than the models in any lingerie catalog that I've ever seen.

"But I just want to model for you," Ashley grinned and gave me a quick little model twirl to show off her sexy little outfit and her sexy body.

"You are too good to me," I smiled.

"I know, right?" Ashley giggled as she walked over to the dresser and opened my wife's large jewelry box. She opened up each little drawer dismissing most of what she saw until her eyes lit up as she opened one of the larger drawers at the bottom. "These areamazing," she said as she took out my wife's strand of pearls.

"You like them?" I smiled as she held them up to examine them more closely.

"They'rehuge, I want them!" she giggled as she looked over at me as she put them around her neck. "How do I look?"

"You look stunning," I said as my eyes took her in.

"Where did she get these?" Ashley asked as she looked at herself in the mirror over the dresser and admired the pearls around her neck. She reached behind her neck and unclasped her gold chain and after gathering it and the cross charm up she set them down on the dresser.

"They're old, they belonged to her grandmother," I said as I sat on the edge of the bed and watched Ashley as she admired herself in the mirror.

"So she wouldn't be very happy that I was trying them on, would she?" Ashley smiled a wicked grin as she turned to face me and walked towards me on the bed.

"No, she wouldn't be happy at all." I couldn't take my eyes off of Ashley. I knew I shouldn't be so turned on by the sexy little Catholic school girl from next door but I just couldn't help it. She was so confident and sexy and the mixture of how sweet she looked and how naughty she was made it impossible for me to resist her.

12