Ashley's Revenge Ch. 11

Story Info
Ashley gives him a gift that she knows his wife never would.
11.2k words
4.79
92.8k
72

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and looked slowly around the room as I pieced together the crazy, passionate evening I had experienced with Ashley the night before. My wife's wedding dress was tossed carelessly over the chair in the corner of the room and the pair of black leather knee-high boots was lying on the floor next to the bed. I smelled the distinct smell of bacon wafting through the air and I looked over and noticed that Ashley wasn't in the big king sized bed next to me.

I sat up and smiled, remembering that my wife and her sister wouldn't be home from the spa until the next day so I would have Ashley all to myself for another day of fun. I got out of bed and grabbed my robe out of the closet and walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Ashley.

Ashley was at the stove wearing a short little red silk robe which showed off her slim, sexy legs nicely. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had her headphones in her ears. She was cooking and dancing to whatever she was listening to on her iPhone and I stood there in the doorway enjoying the show.

Ashley turned around to grab a bowl off of the island in the middle of the kitchen and she smiled when she saw me watching her.

"It's about time you got up," Ashley giggled as she pulled her headphones out of her ears.

"It's barely light out," I grinned as I walked into the kitchen and let my eyes take in the beautiful sight in front of me.

"Well, sit down. I'm making you breakfast," Ashley smiled.

"I didn't know you could cook," I said with a grin.

"I can do a lot of things," Ashley giggled as she looked over at me. "Besides, what kind of wife would I be if I didn't make breakfast for my man?"

"A typical one," I laughed as I sat down at the kitchen table and watched Ashley pour a bowl of beaten eggs into a pan and then add some shredded cheese over the top.

"Well, I'm not typical, husband. You should know that by now," Ashley said as she walked over to the Keurig coffee brewer and slid a Dark Magic K-Cup into the machine.

"That is true," I smiled and watched Ashley as she bounced back and forth between the stove, toaster and coffee maker. "Last night was pretty damn incredible."

"Yeah, it was," Ashley grinned as she grabbed the freshly brewed cup of coffee and brought it over to me. "And we still have all day today and all night tonight."

"Thank you," I grinned as I saw Ashley was still wearing my wife's rings as I took the mug from her hand and then looked up into her beautiful blue eyes. "I know, I'm not used to having you all to myself for this long."

"You can have me for as long as you want," Ashley smiled as she twirled around and went back to the stove where she assembled two plates of scrambled eggs, bacon and wheat toast for both of us. "We just need to figure out how to get rid of our little problem."

"Our little problem, huh?" I grinned as Ashley floated across the room and put the plates down on the table.

"Yes, we need to make her pay and you need to decide what it is you want, mister," Ashley said matter-of-factly as she went back over to the Keurig for her cup of coffee.

"I know," I sighed as I took a sip of my coffee. "You know I want you," I said as Ashley sat down at the table across from me, "but it's complicated. It's not like we could just pick up and disappear into the sunset."

"Why not?" Ashley grinned as I felt her foot move up onto my lap.

"You're still in high school, for one," I replied.

"But I'm 18, I can do whatever I want."

"True, but if we disappeared we'd both have to leave our friends and family behind. Which brings me to my next point, your parents would never approve of our relationship."

"Who cares? Am I supposed to hide the fact that I'm in love with you for the rest of my life just because they wouldn't approve?" Ashley asked as her foot slipped beneath my robe and began to slowly slide up and down my cock getting me rock hard almost instantaneously.

"No, I didn't say that," I groaned.

"Besides, my parents would come around eventually when they saw how happy you made me," Ashley grinned as her foot continued rubbing my cock with long, slow strokes.

"Fair enough, but you still need to finish school. I wouldn't want to be the reason you missed out on your senior year and all of the memories that come along with that."

"You mean like prom night?" Ashley giggled. "I doubt it could top last night when you fucked me while I wore the bitch's wedding dress."

"Good point," I chuckled. "But there's a lot more to senior year than prom night and while I don't doubt your feelings for me for a moment, I'm a big boy and I know that things can change. So, before we do anything major, I think we both have to be sure."

"My feelings for you aren't going to change, Brian. You're the only man I've ever wanted," Ashley said as she looked across the table into my eyes as her foot teased my throbbing cock.

"Good, then there's no reason for us not to wait until you finish high school before we go public."

"So we have to endure nine more months of sneaking around?" Ashley pouted.

"Haven't you been having fun so far?" I grinned as I reached under the table and grabbed Ashley's ankle.

"I have," Ashley smiled at me as I stared into her sparkling blue eyes.

"Then what's the problem?" I asked as I moved Ashley's foot away from my cock and tickled it.

"I want to make her pay," Ashley said laughing as she tried to pull her foot from my grasp.

"There has to be a way to make her pay without letting her find out about us," I said as I continued tickling the bottom of Ashley's sensitive foot.

"Yes," Ashley giggled as I finally freed her foot and she pulled it away quickly. "Or, we'll just have a nice scrapbook for her when we reveal what's been going on right under her nose."

"You are a naughty girl," I grinned.

"That's why you love me," Ashley smiled wide as I picked up my fork and tried some of Ashley's scrambled eggs.

"Maybe, but you do get points for cooking skills too," I smiled.

"Like I said, I can do a lot of things," Ashley cooed then bit down softly on her lower lip and smiled.

"So, besides this amazing breakfast what did you have planned for us today?" I asked as I sipped my coffee.

"Well, Lindsey texted that she'd like to get her car back today. I guess she and Jake had a bit of a fight and they are coming back from the lake house today."

"Oh? What are they fighting about?" I asked as I put my coffee cup back down on the table.

"I guess she found some naked selfies on his phone that most definitely weren't from her," Ashley replied.

"That'll do it," I smiled. "So, do we need to drop her car off somewhere for her?"

"We could do that," Ashley said as she looked over at me, "Or, I was thinking we could have her stay here tonight."

"I don't know about that," I said as my mind immediately went into overdrive debating the pros and cons of adding another hot high school girl to the equation.

"What, you don't want to fuck her?" Ashley asked boldly with a wicked grin.

"The better question is do you really want me to fuck her?" I countered.

"I might be a bit jealous, but I know the difference between love and lust," Ashley grinned. "I'm not your bitch wife; I would never keep you from trying something you wanted to do."

"How do you know that Lindsey would be up for such an arrangement?"

"Well, for one she's heard my stories about what a good fuck you are and I know for a fact she'd love to find out first-hand if that was true. And, if that wasn't enough I also have a 'Whatever The Fuck I Want Card' outstanding from her just like I do from you," Ashley giggled.

"You are devious," I smiled as Ashley stood up and started clearing the table.

"I know what I want and I know how to get it, if that makes me devious then I guess I'm devious," Ashley smiled as she walked over to me and sat down on my lap.

"What bet did Lindsey lose?" I asked as Ashley leaned in and softly kissed my neck and I wrapped my arms around her warm body.

"Oh, that's not important," Ashley giggled as she nibbled on my earlobe and whispered, "The question is do you want to own her sexy ginger ass for a night?"

"Yes," I moaned softly.

"Louder," Ashley groaned as her lips softly kissed my neck.

"Yes," I said louder.

"Yes what?" Ashley giggled as she bit down on my neck.

"Yes, I want to own her sexy ginger ass for the night," I groaned as Ashley put her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes.

"How much do you love me right now?" Ashley smiled.

"You have no idea," I grinned. "You're sure we can trust Lindsey to keep her mouth shut about us?"

"Yeah, I have enough dirt on her to make sure she stays quiet," Ashley giggled.

"Alright then, what's the plan?" I smiled as I wondered to myself exactly what kind of dirt that Ashley had on her best friend and decided not to think about just what she could do with the dirt that she had on me.

"I'll text Lindsey and tell her that I'll meet her at the mall and pick her up. I was thinking of blindfolding her on the way over and maybe keep her that way for a while once I get her back here."

"Very cloak and dagger of you," I grinned.

"Oh, you know it'll be hot. There will be rules though, I don't want you cumming in your new ginger slut. That's all for me, ok?" Ashley's blue eyes sparkled as she leaned in to kiss me.

"Yes," I said as our lips met for a deep, passionate kiss.

"Good boy," Ashley smiled as she stood up. "I'm going to hit the shower and get ready to go get Lindsey."

"Want some company?" I asked with a grin.

"Sure, but no funny business, mister," Ashley giggled. "I want you to be on your A game today."

"Aren't I always?" I asked as I stood up and followed Ashley as she used her amazing long legs to climb the staircase two stairs at a time.

"Yeah, but that's just with one girl to satisfy. Today you're going to have two," Ashley said as she reached the master bedroom and took off her silk robe revealing her perfect young body.

"Are you really sure you want to share all this?" I asked as took off my robe and tossed it on the bed.

"No, I'm not sure," Ashley grinned as she looked down at my hardening cock. "But, I know it is a fantasy of yours that the bitch never let you experience. I'd be no better than her if I didn't take care of your needs and desires, right?"

"You are amazing, Ashley," I smiled. "You've got to know that you are truly all I need to make my fantasies come true. I don't need a threesome."

"You always seem to say the right thing," Ashley giggled as she walked over to me and put her long arms up around my neck and looked up at me with her sexy blue eyes. "Just knowing you'd give up a chance at fucking two, hot young girls at the same time tells me that you love me."

"What's not to love?" I smiled as I wrapped my arms tightly around Ashley's warm, naked body and pulled her in to me as I kissed her soft red lips with a deep, passionate kiss.

"True," Ashley grinned, "Besides, I already know Lindsey is jealous that I'm fucking an older, experienced man. I want her to jealousy to be off the charts by the time she leaves here tomorrow."

"As long as you're sure," I smiled. "You're the one that's in control, you can stop it at any time you want for any reason you want."

"Deal," Ashley grinned as she bit her lower lip and looked up into my eyes then she slid her right hand down my body and took a hold of my rock hard cock and giggled. "I thought I said no funny business."

"You said no funny business in the shower and we aren't in the shower yet," I chuckled.

"I should just throw you in to a very cold shower to take care of this," Ashley grinned and squeezed my hard cock as her blue eyes sparkled in the morning sunlight.

"Sounds like something my wife would do," I smiled as I watched Ashley's eyes go wide and her head move slowly from side to side.

"You did not just say that," Ashley said as she tried to stifle a grin.

"Yeah, I think I did," I chuckled.

"Just to let you know, I'm fully aware you're trying to manipulate me into doing exactly the opposite of what the bitch would do," Ashley said as she looked up into my eyes as she slowly got down on her knees in front of me.

"Oh yeah?" I moaned as Ashley's soft hand gripped my hard cock and guided it to her soft, red lips.

"Mmhmm," she moaned as she kissed my cock softly and let her velvety tongue make two teasing swirls around my throbbing, ultra-sensitive head.

"Fuck," I moaned as I reached down and steadied myself on Ashley's shoulders.

"Too bad I'm not that easily manipulated," Ashley giggled as she popped back up to her feet and kissed me on the cheek. "We need you on your A game, remember?"

"Oh, that is mean," I smiled.

"I know, but so is trying to manipulate a sweet, young girl," Ashley giggled as she reached down and grabbed my hard cock.

"Fair enough," I said as Ashley led me into the master bath using my hard cock as a leash. She started the water on the shower and pushed me in long before it had time to warm up. "Fuck, that's cold," I groaned.

"Want to try comparing me to your wife again?" Ashley asked as her hand hovered over the handle that could quickly send the water into a much colder stream.

"No, I'm good," I grinned.

Ashley stepped in once the water had heated up and steam had started to fill the air. I couldn't keep my hands off of her and I made sure that every inch of her sexy body got perfectly clean. She returned the favor but she did nothing to alleviate the fact that she once again had me rock hard and ready.

"I have a feeling you will channel all the frustration you're feeling right now into something amazing later," Ashley grinned as she turned off the water and grabbed us a couple of towels.

"I'm sure I will," I groaned.

"I want Lindsey to get the full treatment, the belt, the handcuffs and more," Ashley smiled sweetly as she wrapped the towel around her body and stepped out of the shower and walked over to the vanity where she started blow-drying her sexy long blonde hair and I went into the master bedroom and put on jeans and a black polo.

I looked around the room and decided I should clean up a bit, I put my wife's wedding dress and veil back into the boxes from which they came and then changed the sheets on the bed.

"What a good husband," Ashley smiled as she walked into the room as I finished making the bed. She was still wearing the towel around her slim body and her long blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"What can I say?" I asked with a smile as I sat down on the freshly made bed and watched Ashley pull out a black thong and bra, jean shorts and a black tank top from her suitcase which was sitting on the dresser.

"You can say I'm the best wife you've ever had," Ashley smiled as she laid her clothes on the bed then dropped her towel on the floor.

"Well, the competition is pretty fierce," I grinned as she stepped into the thong then slid it up her long, slender legs.

"Oh, is it now?" Ashley asked as she shot me an unpleasant look.

"Maybe it's just the blue balls talking," I said as she slid on her short little jean shorts and put on her bra.

"A little discomfort now for a night of hot sex with two teenage sluts, boo-hoo," Ashley said mockingly then she stuck out her tongue to accentuate her message as she slid the tank top on.

"Well, when you put it that way," I smiled.

"Yes?" Ashley shot back.

"You are the best wife ever," I smiled.

"Thank you!" Ashley grabbed a pair of socks from her suitcase and sat down on the bed and put them on before she popped back up onto her feet and reached into her bad once again. This time she pulled out her gold cross and chain and put it on as she looked into the mirror over the dresser.

"You look amazing," I said as Ashley spun around to face me.

"Thanks, baby," Ashley said as she walked over and leaned down to kiss me. I felt a spark as our lips met for a long, soft kiss. Ashley grinned when she said, "Don't miss me too much while I'm gone."

"I'll try not to," I said before I pulled her down and I kissed again. "There's an extra garage door opener on the shelf above the light switch as you walk into the garage."

"Thanks, baby," Ashley grinned. "Try to keep it in your pants until we get back, ok?"

"I will," I said as Ashley spun around and made her way out of the master bedroom as I admired the way her ass looked in those short little jean shorts.

I went into my office and checked my email and then my fantasy baseball team. I was having a hard time concentrating knowing what was coming when Ashley and Lindsey made their way back to the house. I was excited to finally be able to check the threesome off the bucket list, especially since I couldn't imagine two hotter women to do it with. I was also a bit nervous; not just about the threesome, but also what letting Lindsey in on Ashley's and my little secret could end up doing to our lives.

Ashley had told me that she had enough dirt on Lindsey to keep her quiet, but I had to wonder if inviting Lindsey into our world wouldn't give her a lot of ammunition to use against Ashley and me. I knew I was taking a risk, but in the end the reward I was going to get seemed to outweigh worrying about what might happen.

As I stared at my computer monitor I remembered the bracelet and lingerie that I had bought to give Ashley this weekend that I hadn't given her yet. I smiled as I thought just how jealous Lindsey would be when Ashley opened up that diamond bracelet that I had got for her and then I smiled wider as I imagined Ashley and Lindsey in the lingerie.

I glanced down at my desk and saw the GPS unit sitting there, my mind wandered onto just who my wife might have been meeting for her little rendezvous at the no-tell motel. As much as I wanted to be jealous, I couldn't really muster that particular emotion knowing I would soon have my cock in two amazing teenage pussies.

Ashley wanted me to give Lindsey the full treatment and that was exactly what I planned on doing. I got up and walked back into the master bedroom where I picked up the handcuffs from the dresser and slipped them into the front pocket of my jeans and looked at myself in the big mirror over the dresser. I was ready.

I heard the rumble of the garage door coming from under my feet so I quickly made my way down the two staircases and into the den. I was standing there watching as the door to the garage opened and I saw Ashley leading a blindfolded Lindsey into my house.

Seeing Lindsey and Ashley next to each other just reinforced that the two girls could easily be twin sisters. Both mirrored the other in height, build and hair length. Lindsey's skin was a bit paler than Ashley's but the only real difference between them was Lindsey was a sexy redhead and Ashley a sexy blonde. Lindsey was wearing a short jean skirt with raised sandals which showed off her long, slender legs. Her cute little pink tank top said "Spoiled Brat" across the front and I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Ashley and her competing over my cock for the rest of the day.

"So this is my toy?" I said in a lower voice than normal as Ashley led Lindsey into the den.

"Yes, sir," Ashley giggled and grabbed Lindsey's arms as Lindsey tried to reach up and take the sleep mask off that Ashley used to blindfold her and said, "Not yet."

I took the handcuffs out of my pocket and saw Ashley's eyes light up as I walked over to her and Lindsey. When I got close enough Ashley turned Lindsey away from me so that I could cuff her wrists behind her back.

"Wait, no!" Lindsey pleaded as the cuffs closed around her soft, white wrists.