Ashley's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said I turned around and grabbed my bag full of toys and threw my strap on inside the bag. I was definitely going to try and fuck that hot little bitch Sara tonight. I walked out of the room as I heard them get back to necking heavily on the bed. I walked out to the kitchen and left a little note. The note said:

"Thank you for inviting me into your bedroom to make love to your wife while you joined in. I hope to have many more erotic times with you both. Thank you for trusting me to be an adult in this sort of situation and not the little girl that you helped my mom raise. Although, we could play something like that some night, I would be welcome to role playing with you both. You are one hot couple. Thanks for everything! Hugs and kisses, Ashley.

I walked out of the house and to my car. By the time I had my seatbelt on and was pulling out of the driveway, I had Sara's number ringing on my phone. She picked up and said, "Well, hello beautiful, I wasn't expecting to hear from you tonight. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Well, I thought if it wasn't too late for you, that you might consider coming over to my place and spending the night in my bed."

"Mmmm, that sounds very tempting but how do you know that I don't already have plans?"

I laughed and said, "I don't know if you have plans or not but I am asking you if you want to come over and spend some time with me, just you and me."

"Actually, I was just sitting here thinking about you letting Pam ride your cock last night and masturbating to my memories. I was so hoping that you would call. Yes, I would love to come over. What time do you want me there?"

"Well, I'll be home in about 20 minutes. Any time after that would be great. I'll see you as soon as you can get there, sweetie. I hope you're horny because I want to devour that pussy when you get there."

"Oh baby, I am horny as hell. I can't wait to get over there. See you in a few, lover."

We hung up and I sped home as fast as I could. I got home in record time and had time to jump in and out of the shower so that I wouldn't have the scent of Pam on me. I didn't know how Sara would take that. I still wasn't sure that she was going to be all right with being second fiddle to Auntie Pam. Women, by nature, are very possessive creatures. I hoped that we could continue for a few months anyway.

I dried off out of the shower and ran and put a red negligee on. I threw on my red crotch less fish net stockings and my six inch stiletto platforms. I lit some candles in the bedroom and threw on some light rock music. I turned the lights down low over the bed, started a fire in the fire place and walked down the hallway. The doorbell rang and my pussy started getting hotter. I walked to the door and opened it without looking out. Sara was standing there in a sheer white negligee, a white thong and her pierced nipples were standing on end with the newest nipple necklace that she owns.

With the soft light behind her, she looked like an angel. My heart skipped a beat and my pussy melted. I could feel the juices running down the inside of my thighs. I held my hand out and, when she grasped my hand, I pulled her into my arms and closed the door. As soon as the door latched, I pulled her into a kiss by the back of her head. I probed my tongue into her lips until she opened her lips and sucked my tongue inside her mouth. She put her arms around my shoulders and began caressing my back as we kissed with more passion and need than we had this afternoon.

I released her grasp on me and I asked, "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Yes, please, that would be wonderful. Thank you."

She followed me into the kitchen and watched as I poured two glasses of my favorite blush wine. It was a Pink Catawba from a local vineyard that was like sipping on fruit juice. I handed her the glass and we intertwined our arms to drink with each other. I was looking into her eyes as I sipped my wine. Her eyes were filled with lust. We removed our arms from each other and I led her down the hall to my romantic bedroom. There were so many candles burning that it probably looked like the room was on fire from the outside.

There was a nice ambience as we entered the room. Auntie Pam had changed my sheets and made my bed for me before she left this morning. Sara set her glass of wine down on my night stand and pulled me over and grabbed my glass as well and set it on the nightstand. She pulled me into an embrace that had me flowing rather nicely. We kissed and pulled each other's hair and fell down onto the bed in a very intimate embrace. Our legs were locked around each other's and we were grinding into each other's pussy.

She rolled over on top of me and straddled my thigh. She began rubbing her pussy up and down my thigh. All the while, she was kissing my lips and then down to my neck and even lower to my nipples as she sucked them into her mouth. This woman did things to me that I have only read about. It was hot being with Auntie Pam but I loved the way that Sara made me feel when she touched me. I tingled all over from the touches that she was giving to me. My pussy was quivering in anticipation of being touched. She ran her fingers down my fishnet stockings and came back up the back side of my legs.

She hit the spot behind my knee and I about went wild. That was a very erogenous zone for me and it always amazed me how many of my lovers found that spot soon. She had to have felt the goose bumps arise all over my body when she did that. She looked up at me and ran her fingers lightly over that spot behind me knee again. I moaned in ecstasy as she hit it again and my body quivered.

"Well, that is very interesting. We will have to visit that further. But right now, I want to taste you. I have had your taste in my mouth since I was in the bathroom after you this afternoon. I was so glad when you called tonight. I was just getting ready for bed and really was masturbating to the thoughts that I had in my head of what you might be doing."

She stopped talking and picked up where she left off. Sucking and nibbling on my hard nipples, she started to move southward. When she got down to my belly button, she stuck her tongue inside it and moved straight down from my belly button to my clit. She spread my legs wide apart and then separated my pussy lips and sucked my clit into her hot mouth.

I brought my legs back to my chest and had them as far apart as I could possibly spread. She was running her tongue all the way from my clit to my asshole and back. She did that several times nice and hard and was getting me primed for a good old fashioned pussy licking. My cunt was flowing onto her tongue with every stroke up and down. She was spreading my juices all over my pussy and ass. On every down stroke, she would stick her tongue inside my asshole and lick as deep as she could. It felt hot to have her tongue inside of me. In fact, it felt good to have her tongue anywhere.

She stopped licking and slid two of her fingers inside my wet little cunt. She slid them in and I bucked my hips to feel here deeper inside of me. She curled her fingers up and began wailing on my g-spot and making me wetter. She leaned down and took my clit into her mouth. She continued finger fucking me as she sucked on my clit. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her deeper into my pussy.

She was devouring me like I wanted to eat her. I wanted everything to come together like it had in my head in the bathroom today. She was sucking and stroking and added another finger to my cunt. I was feeling fuller and all of a sudden, I needed to cum. I wasn't sure what she was doing but I needed to cum now. My body started quivering and I started shaking and a scream erupted from my mouth like I was in pain.

She continued to stroke that spot and my juices kept erupting from my cunt. I was soaked, she was soaked and the bed was soaked. I had never cum this hard on my first orgasm and I had never cum this hard with only three fingers in my cunt. I usually needed an entire hand inside my cunt to make me cum this hard. She was amazing.

"That's it baby, cum for me. Cum like a little fucking whore. I am not going to let you cum down until you have reached the top. You are only half way there, baby doll. Now I want you to cum even harder this time. That's it I can feel your muscles twitching inside of you. You are so ready. C'mon, sweetie, cum for Mommy!"

I was shocked at the reference to mommy but it turned me on. She was as old as my mom and could well have a child as old as I. I had never had a lover that wanted to role play mommy/daughter before. I wasn't sure what to do here. I just kept feeling that spot being massaged in a way that no one has ever massaged it before. Before I knew it, I was in a full blown intense orgasm, panting and bucking my way to climactic bliss.

Again, she made me squirt my pussy juice in all directions. She licked up as much as she could and leaned up from my pussy. She wanted to get better leverage into my cunt. She moved her thumb over my clit as she pelted my g-spot inside. As soon as I thought she was going to let me come down, she moved inside of me and added her fourth finger. She stroked long and hard and fast. It was hot and my pussy was so slippery from the previous orgasms that she had no resistance whatsoever when adding that fourth finger.

My hips were now off of the bed and meeting each and every stroke that she was giving me. I was reaching up and pinching my own nipples to add to the excitement. I felt good on so many levels that I almost lost consciousness. She was taking me higher than I had ever been before. I couldn't believe the release when it finally came to a head. I reached up with my pussy and grabbed a hold of her hand and didn't let go until I was able to come down a little bit. My head was spinning and my pussy was quivering.

My entire being was being challenged by the force of nature. When she was finally able to move her fingers inside my tight hot cunt, she wiggled against my spot and took me up again. I didn't think I was going to make it through another one, but she was very persistent.

"That's my good little girl. You cum like a little slut for your Mommy. Mommy is going to fuck her little girl as much as humanly possible. I want to make you cum like this for the rest of your life. Mommy loves her little girl and she loves to make her feel so good. That's it baby doll, cum for me like a little whore."

She slipped her thumb inside and then she was in up to her wrist. She reached over with her other hand and began rubbing my clit hard and fast. I couldn't think straight. I was in so much ecstasy that I wasn't sure which way was which. I felt like I was high on a drug but had nothing except a little bit of wine. She was that intoxicating with her talk and her touch. She was like my own personal heroin.

When I reached the peak this time, I squirted like a pump. It came in spurts but constant. My pussy was as tight as it could be wrapped around her entire fist inside of me. She stopped mid thrust and just wiggled the tips of her fingers on my spot. I couldn't stop cumming. It was the most intense, mind blowing orgasm that I have ever had.

"OH GOD, MOMMY THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE MOMMY!"

If she wanted to play mommy/daughter sex, then we were going to play. It made me hotter to call her mommy. This was going to be a great summer.

She finally let me come down from this orgasmic high that she had put me on. She removed her wrist from my cunt slowly as to let it get used to being empty. I laid flat on the bed and watched my chest rise and fall to my labored breathing. She collapsed next to me and turned my head to her. We kissed a light passionate kiss and that was the last I remembered for the next couple of hours.

When I awoke, it was midnight and I was asleep in Sara's arms. She had her arms wrapped around me in an embrace and holding a tit in each hand. I smiled in the dark as I tried to get up without waking her. She looked so beautiful asleep. I scooted out from under her arms and as I sat up on the bed, she whispered, sleepily, "Where you going?"

I turned to face her and said, "To the bathroom and to get a glass of water, do you want anything?"

"No, sweetie, I am just going to go back to sleep if that's okay with you. You wore me out tonight."

"I wore you out? Who wore who out?" I laughed.

I went and cleaned up a little bit as the pussy juice that was flowing so freely earlier, was now dried onto my thighs and ass. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and noticed that her phone was lit up and beeping inside her purse. I reached in to grab her phone with every intention of taking it to the nightstand for her. Yes, curiosity got the best of me and when I looked down to see what was making the phone beep and noticed that she had six text messages.

Of course, I looked. Wouldn't you look at a new lover's text messages if you had the chance? They were all from one number that was only designated with an initial. That initial was "B". I wasn't sure how to work her phone, so I just walked it back to my bedroom after I got a glass of water.

I looked at the beautiful woman that was lying in my bed and my pussy quivered. I wasn't sure what was happening to me, but my body was reacting in ways that I have not had it react before. As I lay down next to my sleeping beauty, my mind flashed back to last night with all four of us women touching and grinding and orgasming all over the place. My Auntie Pam came into my vision and my pussy quivered again. Was it these two women that were doing this to me? I felt very intense feelings when I was with both of them. They were completely different intense feelings but there were both the same intensity.

When I snuggled into Sara's arms, I felt a security that I have not felt in a long while. In fact, I don't think that I have ever felt so secure except maybe in my Mom's arms when I was a child. She nuzzled into my neck and I got shivers all the way down my spine. Auntie Pam had Uncle John and now I had Sara. How ever it is I felt, I was happier than I had ever been. I was just going to surf this ride until it stopped and see what kind of shape I was in. I fell fast asleep and slept peacefully for the next six hours.

I awoke to sunshine spilling in the window across Sara's shoulder and landing on my face at 6:30 in the morning. I smiled as I remembered where I was and who I was with. I slid out from beneath the sheet that was covering our naked bodies. Some time during the night, we had shed our negligees and threw them across the room. I slipped out and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door so as to not disturb the beauty sleeping in my bed. I turned the hot water on in the shower and brushed my teeth while the water was warming up.

I got into the shower and it felt so good to wash away the aftermath of last night's lovemaking. I stood under the water and just let it cascade down my naked body over top of my 34D tits and over my extended nipples. The water was warm enough to elicit a response from my sensitive nipples. I never heard the door open. I could not feel her getting in the shower with me. I had an extremely large shower with numerous shower heads strategically placed around the walls. She got into the shower with me, completely undetected.

In fact, I was so enthralled with the water streaming down my body in three different directions, that I didn't notice her until her mouth was covering my left nipple. I screamed in surprise and then moaned in euphoria. The feelings that I had last night came rushing back to me like a tidal wave. I pulled her up and into a kiss and shoved my tongue down her throat. She tasted so good. My pussy was aching in anticipation of being touched by her again.

She broke from our kiss and looked me in the eye and said, "Good morning, baby girl, how did you sleep last night?"

"Oh, I slept like a baby. How could I not with the workout that you gave me last night?"

She laughed and leaned over and kissed me a quick kiss on the lips. "You are completely amazing. I have never had more fun than when I kept getting you off last night. I didn't even need to be touched; I came three times just by fucking you. I heard the shower and thought I would join you. I hope you don't mind. I think that you should repay the favor this morning and eat my aching pussy out. What do you say, my little whore? Do you want to suck on your mommy's hard little clit?"

I kneeled down in front of her and sucked on each nipple on the way down. When I got to her belly button, I did a similar move to what she showed me last night. I was on her clit like white on rice. I sucked and licked and kissed all over her clit. I could feel the water pelting me in the back as I got a little closer to her mound and licked between her lips. She was hot and wet from more than the shower. I lifted my fingers to her nice little shaved slit and dragged them through her lips to her hot little cunt. I inserted them slowly and felt her muscles grab onto them. I sucked on her clit like it was my life source.

She pulled my wet head into her pussy and started humping my face. My tongue was running across her clit as flat as I could get it. She was actually riding my tongue and my fingers in the way she was grinding her hips. I added another finger to her slippery wet cunt and began fucking her harder. I wanted to feel her juices run down my arm as she released the building orgasm within her. I could feel her getting closer. This first one was going to be a doozy but it is going to get her primed for some of her own medicine.

I could feel the first tremors enter her insides as she continued to ride my tongue. "Oh god, baby girl, you eat a mean pussy. I am going to cum like a little whore. Do you like eating mommy's pussy? Do you like eating the very place that gave birth to you? It is hot for me to have my baby girl eating my hot wet pussy. You are one hot little slut, just like your mother!"

With that comment, she came like a little whore. She was bucking her hips and squeezing the hell out of my fingers. She was soaking wet now. I could no longer feel any water coming down on my face. All I could feel was her pussy juice lubricating my tongue and fingers. Then I felt the gush of cum emitting from this lovely woman's cunt. It was the loveliest facial I have ever received. I couldn't get enough of this woman's pussy. I wanted it every day of my life. Today was going to be extremely hard at work. I wasn't going to be able to keep my hands off of her.

After a good long orgasm, I stood up in the shower and kissed her full lips. This woman could kiss me from now until doomsday and it would never be enough. There was an electric charge in her lips that transmitted through my body at any given moment. I was surely in lust with this woman. The tingling feeling when she touches me is enough to drive me to the bedroom. The reaction that my cunt usually gives to those tingling sensations is enough to drive me to the whorehouse. We embraced into a hug and just stood there under the streams of water for what seemed like hours. In actuality, it was only minutes.

I pushed away from her and smiled into her eyes. "I think that we should conserved some water and get out of here. We are going to have to leave for work soon. Do you want to ride in with me?"

Sara looked at me kind of awkwardly and said, "Are you sure that's okay? What with us having to keep a low profile and everything, I just thought we should drive separately."

"We are the only ones working today. The girls have the day off and the general manager won't be back until Tuesday. We don't have a thing to worry about."

"Well, then, let's ride together. We can ride in together and then ride to your mom's together. It would feel like a real date. Thank you, sweetie."