Ashley's Tale 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so hot to me, watching his manhood disappear between my full breasts. He started to arch his back and rock his hips, pushing up between my breasts as I held them together for him. It was making me so wet, when my pussy clenched I could feel some of my nectar run down my thighs.

I said sultrily, panting myself between the stimulation to my orbs and the pleasure I could feel in his mind, "Oh god Sam, your cock looks so good sliding between my tits. You like fucking my tits?"

He didn't answer in words but he stared at me intensely as his cock jumped against my soft globes and I felt a rush of animal lust and pleasure from him.

As he came close to bliss I took him back into my mouth, I wanted to taste him as he exploded in me. I relaxed my throat to take him all the way down in one smooth downward bob of my head. Then I worked my throat muscles while extending my tongue a few inches. I wrapped the wet warmth of my elongated tongue around his cock and started milking it while my throat milked and hummed along the rest of his length.

My center coiled and exploded as he thrust up into my face. I pinched and twisted my erect nipples as I tasted his delicious seed on the back of my tongue. I moaned in wanton pleasure around his cock as he filled my throat. I swallowed it down greedily while vibrating my throat with a hum. My thighs became wet with my orgasmic nectar mixed with his seed from earlier as I followed him into rapturous bliss.

After coming down I slowly and sensuously cleaned his length with my tongue. I cleaned myself with a wet towel from the bathroom. We sat some more and talked while we finished our beers.

I asked, "Do you want another one?"

He gave me a sexy look that made me freeze and hold my breath in anticipation. Then he reached for me.

I giggled when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me to my bed. I guess that we would indeed make it to the bedroom. I stopped thinking all together when he threw me down on the mattress and I felt his head dive between my legs. I moaned softly at the feel of his tongue and arched my back as I stroked my fingers through his hair. I smiled knowing it would be a long night. We were just getting started...

---------------------

Copyright 2013. The preceding story is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this posting or any future postings of "Ashley's Tale" may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission.