Ashley's Tale 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

I would need a lot more than to simply skim if I was to make a difference, and I thought I knew how to get it. But I would need to get their attention first. I smiled. I was so going to enjoy this. I had changed. A month ago I would have scoffed at the thought of doing something like this in front of a room full of horny men.

I would have been sure it would turn into a debasing orgy, with my new understanding and control of myself. I knew it wouldn't. But it would be fun. When I got in the theatre I talked to the manager, asked him to pause the film. I told him that it was for a good cause. It took a bit of fast talking but he dubiously agreed, I didn't even have to mesmerize him.

Although, I was sure my barely covered breasts helped with that.

I walked into the theatre in my dancers outfit and made for the stage. The film turned off and a spotlight came on. There was some booing, at least until they saw me take the stage in my nonexistent skirt, red g-string and a tight red bra that my D cups were hanging precariously out of. A gauzy red negligee was the only other thing I had on.

I felt a little uncomfortable at first, despite my breakthrough this was a bit beyond anything I had ever done and quite out of character for me. I settled a bit though when I felt my succubus preen under the attention and emotions.

I took on their surge of lust and it filled me with that same confidence from the other night. I got wet. For a moment I had second thoughts, this was so unlike me, giving into an idea clearly generated from my succubus side. But as there would be no touching, I shook off my doubts. Doing this would save lives, plus, the idea of it was really turning me on.

I started to dance. Sensuously at first, I slowly moved my body, picking up my speed at the hoots and hollers. I picked up the pace slowly as I transitioned to fast dancing, bending my body in very suggestive and sexy ways. The old me would have been afraid, the new me ate it up. I loved it, I was so wet.

My body was making lewd suggestions, I even saw a few guys with their cocks out, staring at me while they jerked their hard meat. It was amazing. When I finished my dance I was stripped down to my high heels and g-string as I strutted confidently and sexily around the stage. They hooted and hollered some more.

I had a mini orgasm under their lustful gaze, I felt great, the focus of all their sexual energy.

I felt powerful.

Part of me wondered if that had been necessary, but I was worried if I didn't get their attention they wouldn't have bothered to listen to me. Plus, it was really fun... The idea had obviously come from my succubus half, and since it didn't involve cheating and sounded fun, it was what I did.

I said seductively, "Hi guys, I need your help, do you think you can help me?"

They all screamed out suggestions on how they could help, some of them even sounded intriguing. But I had my lovers at home, and was truly in control as my succubus fed and preened under the attention. I was positive this wouldn't be cheating, although it's about as close as I would ever like to get. At least I don't have to touch them for it, which is where the line would have been crossed.

I said in a low seductive voice, "I have a deal for you guys, the healers are low on energy, and people are hurt, they might even die. You would like to help them right? I just need some energy from you guys. You will take a little nap, and be tired for the rest of the day, but perfectly fine."

I was squeezing and pinching my naked tits as I talked, so even the strange turn of conversation couldn't disrupt their stare or attention. Plus I had an ace card for the question I knew was coming.

One guy screamed out, "And what do we get out of it," as he leered at me suggestively.

I tilted my head and licked my lips, "Why, you guys get the best orgasm of your lives, does that sound fair?"

They all cheered me again and I asked with a pout, "Does anyone not want to help me?"

I was so going to hell. I loved how they were all putty in my hands, using nothing but my body and pheromones, no control magic. They were all mine if I wanted them. I was tempted to let them all have me, worship my sex with their mouths, hands, and hard cocks. Use up all my holes violently and continuously as I gave them pleasure for their life giving energy.

I craved it. It was my nature.

I was able to resist however, I was in control. Wanting it didn't mean I had to give it, or take it.

No one said they didn't want to help, so I told them all to sit down. They looked confused until I reached out to the first row with my power, enhancing and wrapping it gently around their libido. I pulled hard with my succubus magic; taking their life force through their lust, launching them into intense orgasms. They all gasped and shook in pleasure. The rows in the back watched the first row, their eyes drawn from me for the first time since I got on stage.

They could see the ones that had their lengths out, cumming so hard and shooting high in the air. They all came hard as I took their energy until they fell unconscious. I did it slowly enough so they all had a very intense sixty second orgasm. The rest of the room looked up at me in awe. Not one person left the room. They would be fine of course, their soul regenerating their life energy as they slept.

The only reason I thought I got as close to cheating as possible without actually cheating, wasn't because of their reaction though. It was not their intense orgasms. It was what their energy and lust did to me.

There was no way to gather that much power through me, and use my Witch power to transfer it to the stones. Not without driving me into an intensely blissful and overwhelming series of orgasms. I fell to the floor, screaming in rapturous ecstasy as my core desperately milked the air, looking for someone's, anyone's manhood to fill me with cream. I gripped, twisted and pinched my nipples hard, stretching my tits out as I was overcome.

When I started the second row I had a hand down the front of my g-string, twiddling my clit as I came intensely from the incredibly powerful burst of energy as I was both fed and pleasured by multiple life forces and an avalanche of intense orgasmic pleasure wrapped around my senses, driving me harder and longer into ecstasy.

I came with every single one of them, row by row, losing myself to the wanton display of my body being racked in pleasure before all these men. I reached out and took the energy from the ones in the back that started cumming before I could get to their row. Overcome by their own hand and the sexual display I put on for them. They didn't suffer a lack, compared to the ones that waited, as I raised them into unbelievable bliss as I fed from them.

I knew I would have enjoyed my mates more, there would have been caring involved, deeper emotions bolstering the pleasure. But I had never felt as much raw pleasure and sexual power as I did then on stage. It was intoxicating.

By the time I was done with the room I had the five stones filled with an insane amount of power. I was personally bursting with power as well and still horny as hell. I needed physical sex badly despite the multiple, violent and prolonged orgasmic bliss I had just gone through.

My nipples were tingling, my pussy was clenching, and I was just a hot wet mess lying on stage.

My labia were puffy and sore from all the intense orgasm's I went through, as I went row to row. My screams of pleasure had echoed theirs. I needed to be touched, but not by them, by my lovers. There was no confusion or doubt there. I wanted, no needed, my lovers' touch.

Unfortunately I knew Tom would be busy for a while when he and his fellow healers got the stones. I had hope Bonnie would be at my condo though, when I got home.

I got dressed in the normal clothes I brought with me, and left a room full of very sated and sleepy males. My knees were weak. I winked and giggled at the dumbfounded face of the manager as I practically stumbled out of the theatre. I left behind many sleeping and deeply satisfied men.

I recovered as I walked over to the clinic and went inside. I had never been in one, being a Witch and Succubus I was pretty much a self healer. It was a mess, there were people badly hurt, and all the Angels were low on energy. Healing at a trickle just to keep everyone alive and relatively pain free. There was even a news team there, hopefully making the city look bad at how cheap they were, not supplying enough healers.

Although more likely they were here to bitch about how bad a job the Angels were doing.

I went around handing the five Angels a stone each. When they took them they looked at me with wide eyes, but I just shook my head and winked. I didn't want anything to do with the press. Maybe I was just pessimistic but I had a feeling they would cover the positive in five seconds then spend minutes talking about how I must have serviced all of lower Manhattan for the energy.

But really, it had only been one theatre... Without touching even one of them. I was still on a sexual high, but trying to remain unobtrusive with the eyes of the press everywhere.

Oh crap, I bet someone recorded it. I better not show up on YouTube having a shit load of orgasms on a stage... That's all I needed.

I pulled Tom into a quick hot kiss when I handed over the stone and winked.

He said, "Holy crap, just one of these would heal all these people every day for a week, you gave out five?"

I nodded, "I had help from a number of concerned citizens, at a theatre..."

He snickered and said, "You are the best! Want me to come by if I can get out of here?"

I said sultrily, "Oh yeah, more than you can imagine, I am very worked up from making those stones..."

I left at that point, I was sure he wanted to heal those people and I was holding him up, girlfriend or not. I headed straight home in anticipation, a sigh of relief leaving me as I sensed Bonnie in my condo. I grinned, I was going to pleasure her until she passed out, she had no idea what she was in for...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers
12