Ashley's Tale - Demon's World 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I found most disturbing is that meant they would never consider peaceful relations. Really though, in that case the best we could do was keep our dimension locked up, and either kill or banish the ones that were here. Somehow.

The way they worked was subtle and devious, how subtle I didn't find out until after lunch that day. We got a call on another arsonist. The description that came over the radio was a female Angel, five foot seven, blonde hair, blue eyes. We raced to the scene and she looked quite insane, there were no burning buildings yet, but plenty of cars and trucks along the road were burning.

Todd took her down with a stun shot, the woman, whoever she was, didn't even try to dodge it. I moved up and put cuffs on her and felt a buzzing in the back of my mind. It seemed to be telling me not to see something. I scanned around and saw an Elf standing there, with a smirk on his face. Whatever was sending out the ignore me I am invisible thought was technical in nature, and he didn't notice I could see him.

I wasn't sure what to do. I could take him down, steal his crap, and send him to the same empty dimension I sent the Demon Rulers. But I knew I couldn't read his mind, even unconscious their minds were too disciplined and powerful to be read, even with the hair. I was afraid of how they would escalate without being able to get their plans. I needed to consider this and not accidentally start a war I couldn't finish by myself. If I could help it at all, I'd like at least a few other Witches with my new ability before that happens.

On top of that, how would I explain leaving my partner? It was just better to wait.

We went back to the station and I felt a stab of guilt as we processed the Angel and lied on my reports, not mentioning an Elf at all. I was trying to figure out what I saw actually meant. Did the Elf cause that Angel to lose her mind and start a rampage? How many arrests for arson recently were because of Elven interference?

The government didn't even know they existed. She would join all the other arsonists in jail, hopefully all the arson charges could be reviewed once things came out. Putting a victim in jail was really bothering me though.

Most importantly, why would the Elves even bother doing that? It didn't take long for my mind to connect the dots.

I thought of the old President, the dream of a broken N.Y.C., the whole Americans for Humans crap. I also considered how they used Demons to do their dirty work. How their attacks most likely originated with the Elves.

The Elves would probably be a nightmare to fight head on, but that wasn't how they worked. They seemed to prefer lies and misdirection. What if they are simply creating imbalanced arsonists to create friction between the Humans and other races to encourage us to mistrust, and eventually incite us to war, so we destroy our own world?

It sounded insane to me, despite the fact I was actually living it. Keeping the Demons off Earth seemed so much easier than the problem I was faced with now. Even worse, I was alone with the knowledge, even Cat and my mom could be read, for now at least, I couldn't afford to increase that risk any further. It was too much though, too much responsibility for me to handle by myself.

I heard a voice in my mind, "Ash? Ashley? I hope I'm doing this right."

I replied through my necklace, "Harmon? Is everything okay over there?"

Harmon sent, "OH wow, you sound like your right next to me, and your voice is just as sexy in my mind."

I sent in amusement, "Is there something I can do for you old man?"

Harmon sent, "No, just testing this thing out and I wanted to say thanks, I have no idea how you did it. Come back soon and we can try a normal dinner without all the drama."

Was he asking me out? "I'll see what I can do, got my hands full over here right now, bye Harmon."

I was looking forward to getting home and spending that time I promised with Bonnie. I needed to relax and try to forget about the Elves for a while, which I haven't had much luck doing all day today. I was thinking she might be a better distraction than work though. I failed to take into account I had been missing all night, and both Tom and Bonnie were waiting for an explanation when I got home.

Bonnie asked, "What happened last night? You didn't call or send a message."

I didn't want to lie to her or Tom, I really couldn't bring myself to consider it, but I left out all the juicy details.

"I was dropping off the necklace on the Demon's world and had dinner with Harmon. He was betrayed and I wound up unconscious and in a cell. But I managed to escape right before my shift at work started."

Of course, I forgot Bonnie was a cop with a keen mind for details.

Bonnie asked, "I thought they didn't have cells, and why would the Demons not just kill the two of you? That seems out of character for them over there."

I wasn't too happy with saying so, but it wasn't like I told them I was immune to Elves, or what their agenda and secrets were, so if they were read, hopefully it wouldn't matter.

"They betrayers were his six Elves. They were unhappy at having the Demon dimension blocked off from travel."

I could feel she knew I was holding back, which was a first for me. I hoped she would just trust me to fully explain when the time was right. Tom was laid back for the most part and I wasn't worried he would question me all night like Bonnie would. To my relief she stood and kissed me passionately until I was breathless.

She said softly, "Don't worry me like that again. I almost jumped you in the station you know."

I laughed softly and said, "I don't think the men there would have minded much. Although the ensuing video would probably get us in trouble."

She bit my neck for my comment, then softly kissed the same spot. I felt Tom put his arms around us both.

He said lightly, "I'm just glad your okay," and he kissed me.

By the time he finished that kiss, my succubus was awake and my worry of the Elves ending our world was firmly placed in the back of my mind. I needed this. I gasped as they both started to kiss my neck and I deftly loosened their pants at the same time with one hand each, and dipped my hands in, teasing their pleasure through boxers and panties.

I squealed when they both smacked an ass cheek hard before picking me up and carrying me in the bedroom where they stripped me roughly and tossed me onto our bed naked. My whole body was tingling, my nipples were rock hard, and my labia were moist.

Tom roughly turned my over and impaled me in one stroke, then stopped. I was so full, and desperate for him to start pumping into me hard and fast.

He said, "Is this what you want, what you need, slut?"

I whimpered, I felt so full and desperate, "Yes, please fuck me Tom."

Bonnie knelt in front of me on hands and knees, ass in my face and said, "Lick me slut."

As Tom started to create rapturous friction in my honey pot I leaned forward and licked all the way up Bonnie's sex to her puckered star. I could still feel the concern from them, but it was quickly being overshadowed by lust and pleasure. I didn't remember intending to use my magic, but a vibrator was floating in a gravity ball above my hands.

I grabbed it, turned it on and started teasing Bonnie's outer folds and the hood of her clit as I rimmed and tried to get my tongue inside her dark star.

It was Bonnie's turn to whimper in pleasure as she said, "Oh Ash, your tongue feels so good on my asshole, lick it you dirty slut."

Tom started to rail into me hard and my stomach clenched as he filled me time and again with his manhood. I gasped and had to work to keep pleasuring Bonnie with my tongue and the vibrator. We all rose together and as Tom reached his climax I tied all our pleasure together.

I screamed in ecstasy as my body locked up, my back arched, my womb welcoming Tom's seed as he fired it within me. Somehow I kept licking and sucking on Bonnie's puckered star as her body shook against my tongue. I had needed this.

I felt so much better as we collapsed to the bed, sated for the moment, and just spent some time talking. The last few hectic days hadn't left much time for us to just be together. After talking for a while about other things, the subject of Gloria came up and we all decided we were happy to have her in our lives. She would be part of the group for dating, but still not a full partner for a while.

After that I mentioned Harmon's advances and growing feelings for me and Bonnie looked very skeptical.

She said as if I had lost my marbles, "You are thinking of having the most feared and powerful being on the Demon world date our group?"

I giggled at how that sounded, then nodded, "That about sums it up, yes. What do you think?"

Tom said, "I don't swing that way, but having another guy around wouldn't be bad. It's tiring keeping you sluts satisfied you know," he teased.

Bonnie sighed in disbelief.

I said softly, "Remember what a stone cold bitch I was in public over there? He is the same way, I think you might be surprised." I hoped so anyway.

As we talked about adding another guy, Devon came to mind. I am glad he didn't call me, it was just too weird, and he had treated me like crap to hide how he felt, I wasn't really into that at all. I hoped he got over his hang-ups, but he could do so without my help.

I was feeling better about things, though I still had no clue what to do about the Elven situation. I was reminded why I did what I did in the first place, to keep my fledgling family safe and well. To keep the city where I lived and worked safe. I had to again couch a large threat in those terms, trying to save the world was just too big for me, for any one person really.

I smiled and jumped up.

Bonnie said, "What is it?"

I replied smiling, "Doorbell is going to ring."

Tom snorted, "Answering it in the nude?"

I nodded. "It's Gloria, let's give her a whole family welcome shall we?"

I grinned as I felt their lust rising as I headed toward the front door. Gloria was in for a hell of a night...

Chapter 19

I was so sleepy getting a drink in the middle of the night I jumped when I felt the portal open behind me. When I felt Cat step through I relaxed.

"Did you want some tea?"

Cat sighed in a longsuffering way, "Yes child, but I'll make it myself, go get some clothes on."

I giggled as I went out to get a robe. Hey, show up out of the blue in the middle of the night to visit a succubus, shit happens.

When I got back Cat said, "What you sent was very disturbing. As you know, the Elves both seemed to have a magic we couldn't defend against, and a story that made them seem at least peaceful, or maybe uncaring as to what happened on this world. It never seemed wise to me to go poking the sleeping bear so to speak, in hindsight that was foolish.

"I am also extremely proud of how far you've come in a short time, the DNA manipulation was nothing short of brilliant. Both your mother and I can now block them as well. At first I tried to find the magical answer you missed, but apparently to fight the telepathic mind you need the mind power to do it. Much like they are powerless against our magic directly and they had to trick us into turning it off for them. There are a handful of other Witches working on it right now, but past that I don't think many others are capable of it.

"The question becomes, what do we do now? They are famous for hiring out as assassins. Can you imagine the havoc they could wreak if they decide to end the subtle campaign to have us destroy ourselves, or have the Demons do it? Outside of the three of us, no one could protect the President or other leaders worldwide. Not if they are using those gadgets you talked about."

I had of course been asking myself just that, and had no idea where to go with it. I was also quite surprised she was seeking my council, it felt off, but also good, like I had reached a new level in her eyes.

I said shaking my head, "My only idea was to raid their known camp areas. Either killing them outright, or knock them out, strip any tech they have, and banish them to the place I put the Demons. Once gone they should be locked out for good. There is one problem though, we won't catch them all that way and who knows what those who are left will do."

I continued on to explain what I thought was happening with the increased crazy Angel and Demon arsonists, and why I thought the Elves were doing it.

I ended that with, "So who knows how many of their agents are spread out in different cities causing havoc, hiding behind a device that can trick all but the three of us into not even seeing them."

Cat replied, "Let's hold off on that until either we figure out a way to deal with the roving ones, or their attacks become more severe and we have no choice but to do what we can. Not being able to sense them except with our eyes will make it a lot more difficult."

We went round and round as we drank a cup of tea, not really getting anywhere. When the tea was gone, we gave it up for now and Cat left as I headed back to bed...

The next day Todd and I arrested two more Demons, only one of whom had an Elf near him. The Elves were just making things worse, they were certainly not behind every problem. I knew we couldn't put it off forever, it would be bad for us if they made their move first. I was content though, to leave it in my Witch elder's hands, at least for now.

Still, I felt guilty for not doing anything, I wasn't even sure if the changes in the Demons or Angels were permanent. What if it was Tom or Gloria? Would I just throw them in jail too? About halfway through the day I had an idea.

I sent to Cat, "Do you think the Angels could help us if we let them in on our knowledge? Their science is a lot more evolved, maybe they can detect life signs... or something?"

Cat returned, "I don't really trust them, but maybe. It would be a risk to involve Jezebel and Daniel in this though."

I shrugged then realized she couldn't see it, "That's the problem, we need to do something though, I feel like time is running out, we don't want them to act first."

Cat returned, "Very well, desperate times indeed. I will have your mother send them to the Angelic dimension to inquire, hopefully there are no Elves there at all to catch wind of this."

I felt a little better and we went back to the station to finish up the paperwork on the two arrests. It's crazy that it took the rest of the day, but it did. Bonnie and her partner Kim wanted to hit the bar after, I thought I could definitely use a drink, so I invited my partner Todd, and we all went over after quitting time.

Bonnie gave me a strange look when I not only bought the first round of beers, but shots as well. I wasn't a big drinker, and I knew alcohol wasn't a great way to deal with stress, but it seemed the last three days the only time I could let go of things was during sex. I was desperate for down time. I was feeling cowardly and ashamed, locking up the people I was supposed to be protecting, not to mention how often it had probably happened without my knowledge.

To Bonnie, the stress I was showing was probably obvious, especially in someone she knew so well. I missed having fun, and being fun to be around. So I drank and enjoyed the feel of the buzz flowing through my body. Bonnie was a spoilsport, she was gorgeous, and I loved her to death, but she kept stopping me from kissing her for some reason I couldn't discern. Still, I was feeling quite good for the first time in a while.

I didn't realize how much I had drank until I stood up and went to the ladies room. The room wasn't quite stable and I wondered if the owner knew about it. I snorted with laughter at the ridiculous thought and made my way back there to do my business.

My buzz seemed to get stronger as I made my way carefully back to the table. But it felt different, not a good buzz. I couldn't figure out why I felt that way until I sat down and looked around the bar.

Fucking Elves...

Bonne asked concerned, "What about Elves sweetie?"

I could feel concern, confusion, and worry coming from her. Did I say that out loud? I ignored the question and looked back across the room. Terry and Paul were sitting at a table drinking, and behind Paul was an Elf. Paul also looked a little out of it, either he was drunk or in the middle of being mind fucked by the Elf.

I liked Paul and Terry, they were nice to me, and they were fellow officers. Even in my semi-drunken state it was easy to see the Elves were escalating. The public outcry from a cop going ballistic and setting shit on fire would be very bad. Fuck the consequences, I couldn't let this happen.

I raised my hand and closed one eye, and shot lightning across the room, hitting the bastard right in the face. The whole room froze and looked at me in alarm. Bonnie, Kim and Todd stood and looked nervously at me, and a couple of cops even had pulled out their stun weapons.

I giggled, like that would work on a Witch...

Paul cleared his throat, "Did I do something to offend you officer Price?"

Oh shit, of course, they still couldn't see the bastard. I raised a finger for patience and made my way across the room, bent down and stripped all of his devices. I smirked that I was right, when I pulled one from his neck. All the Elves wore amulets, I bet they are designed to make everyone see them as an amulet, but there was no doubt it was tech.

I heard a lot of gasping, and I assumed the Elf had appeared, and I had disappeared. I giggled again, then wondered if I just started a war. Fuck it, I loved Paul, in a big brother kind of way.

I was a touch telepath, so I tried thinking stop at the stuff in my hands, then off, then I gave up and shorted it out with a surge of electricity. I must have reappeared holding a ball of lightning, because everyone jumped back. I let the magic go and looked up sheepishly.

Terry said in a tense voice, "What is going on Ashley, what is this, and what race is he."

I was kind of panicking at what I had done, at the same time though, it felt right. I was hoping that wasn't just the alcohol talking. I sent Cat a message to meet me at my apartment, threw the unconscious Elf over my shoulder, and like a coward I ran, opening a portal and stepping into the condo. Bonnie was the only one with the presence of mind to follow.

I could tell she was about to grill me, she had probably had enough of the way I've been acting and wanted to know what was behind it, but before she could say anything a portal opened and Cat stepped through.

Cat said accusingly, "What did you do?"

I blushed and said with a slur in my voice, "Started a war? I couldn't just let him brainwash someone I knew. I think they were escagating, escalaging, damn it, you know what I mean. They are starting to go for Demons and Angels that are part of the police, maybe others are going after government. It will have a huge impact. Plus, I like Paul," I thought I ended that argument brilliantly.

Cat shook her head, "You're a mess, but you are probably right, we are still letting them do as they will out of fear it will get worse," she reached out and touched Bonnie's head, "Much easier than explaining the long way, just give it a second to settle in your mind."

Bonnie looked horrified when she asked me in a gentle voice, "Why didn't you tell me, no wonder you've been acting a little off and going crazy today."

God, she was amazing. I smiled and buried my face in her neck, her hugs were so good. Soft, and sweet...

I whispered, "I couldn't tell you, if an Elf happened to read your mind..."

I loved the curve of her neck, the smell of her hair and smooth skin, when I started kissing it she pushed me back with an amused look on her face, "Later Ash, later."