Ashley's Temptations Pt. 03

Story Info
Little Ashley ups her game in Paris.
5.2k words
4.69
28.5k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,237 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This story is the final installment of the "Little Ashley" trilogy and is MUCH more effective if you read parts one and two first. - xoxo Daphne123

*****

The spring semester of a high school senior like Ashley was a really packed couple of months. Dance team competitions, college preparation, senior prom, the musical, finals, graduation, and finally, the French Honor Society's post-graduation summer trip to Paris. I don't know how she managed to sleep much less get everything done. But, of course, perky little Ashley bounced through the school hallways all the time with the limitless energy of an eighteen-year-old girl.

Still, I missed seeing her.

Ashley had talked me into going to Paris with her on the student trip, promising that if I could be patient until then, she would make it up to me. I didn't need much convincing to go, but the anticipation of being with her was building week after week.

A few times, Ashley still found ways to tempt me into doing things I shouldn't be doing. She made sure I was going to be a faculty chaperone for the senior prom and then fucked me in the back seat of the limousine that she and her friends had rented for the night. It was unbelievably hot having Ashley bounce up and down on my shaft wearing her gorgeous prom dress and screaming my name as I pounded her. She let me keep her panties and spent the rest of the night with nothing under her dress, something that she loved to remind me of throughout the evening with various texts like: "Oh dear, I forgot to wear my panties tonight...how embarrassing." Mygod she was such a tease.

Right before her graduation ceremony, Ashley and I snuck off to a storage room where she got down on her knees in full cap and gown and sucked my cock using some of her most amazing oral techniques, her tassel tickling me as she bobbed her head back and forth on my shaft. We managed to get back just as the music began. Ashley giggled as I hurried her into the procession line.

Now, a week later, here we were finally together in Paris. I had been once but it was a while ago so I was excited to rediscover the city, especially with Ashley, who had never been before. Thankfully, there was a lot of free time built into the itinerary so Ashley and I could go exploring on our own. The first day for us was all about seeing the art and architecture of the city. It was so cute to watch Ashley wide-eyed with excitement at all the wonderful things Paris had to offer. The second day revolved around the modern culture and cuisine of the French. The entire group was together most of the day but Ashley cuddled up to me every time she got the chance. All the students knew I had hugged Ashley since she was little so they saw our closeness as more of a loving relationship...which I suppose it still was.

That evening at the hotel, I was resting from the day when a knock came on the door.

"Hey, its me." I heard Ashley's voice from the other side.

When I opened the door and saw Ashley, I actually felt my jaw drop. She was wearing the cutest little blue bikini with strings that tied in the back of her top and on her hips with her long dark hair in a cute ponytail. Ashley slid inside the door, closing it behind her.

"Hey," she said with a hug. Holding her bikini-clad body in my arms, even for a few seconds, was torture for me. "This hotel has a small pool downstairs so I thought I'd have a quick swim." Ashley wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a really long sweet kiss. "I wanted to come see you first."

As we kissed each other lovingly I felt my cock harden. Ashley felt it pressing up against her bikini bottoms.

"Oh no you don't," Ashley broke our kiss and smiled cutely at me. "You're going to need to be well rested for what I've got in mind tomorrow."

Wow, there was that wonderful tease again. I never got tired of it.

"So basically you came up here in a bikini just to tease me, kiss me, and make me hard as a metal rod." I said more as a statement than a question.

Ashley giggled and put a finger under her chin giving me an "Ohhhh noooo, not little ol' me" expression. Mygod she was so cute.

"Go to bed," Ashley beeped me on my nose. "I promise I'll make it worth your while tomorrow."

"How?" I asked as she headed towards the door.

Ashley looked back at me over her shoulder with that teasing smile of hers. "Wait and see," she giggled walking out the door and closing it behind her.

I laid back on the bed and tried to figure out how I was going to get ANY sleep tonight.

The next morning I was having breakfast with the group when Ashley came bouncing down the stairs.

"Bonjour Monsieur," Ashley said with a cute lilt to her voice as she walked to the counter to get herself a coffee and croissant.

"Bonjour Mademo..." I stopped in mid-greeting as I looked up and saw what she was wearing.

Ashley's dancer figure had never looked more beautiful than in the little white sundress she had on this morning. The lace-trimmed skirt flowed out from the waist and teasingly stopped mid-thigh, highlighting those gorgeously toned legs. The upper part of the dress fit snugly around her petite waist and held her perfect young breasts in a corset-like top that laced up the front. The entire dress was supported by two thin spaghetti straps on her shoulders. Her long dark hair was down and bounced playfully when she walked in her cute navy blue keds.

"Wow..." I felt my jaw drop, completely unable to say anything else as I took in the vision before me.

Ashley smiled as she placed her coffee and croissant on the table. Taking a seat across from me, she flashed a flirtatious look my way, just to let me know that she was intending to drive me insane all day in that dress.

"You...um..." I struggled for the words, "look...unbelievable."

Ashley giggled, taking a sip of her coffee, her eyes flashing a look at me over her cup as if to say, "I know." She purposely took a deep breath and arched her back, her perfect young breasts rising and falling beautifully within the corset-like top of the dress.

Mygod, was this was how the day was going to go? I just wanted to shove everything off the table and fuck her right there, and Ashley knew it. It wasn't going to be that easy though. I knew Ashley was going to play with my mind all day today, and she was going to enjoy every minute of it.

After breakfast we headed out to the eastern part of Paris where there was less tourism and more of a local neighborhood feel. We found a lovely market street and strolled past the various shoppes, sampling some of the fresh fruits that were in season. Ashley held my hand as we walked, smiling cutely up at me from time to time. At the florist shoppe, I bought her a lovely soft pink peony flower which she placed in her beautiful brunette hair. "Could she possibly look any cuter or more desirable?" I thought to myself.

As we came upon a park area, Ashley got excited and tugged on my arm. "Oh let's go in the gardens!"

It was a lovely intimate Parisian park where the shrubs had been sculpted into cones or squiggles and the flowers were perfectly arranged in geometric patterns. There were walking paths with high shrub walls and trees throughout the gardens, which provided several intimate sections that were secluded from the more public areas.

We found a lovely bench surrounded by flowers in one of the more private sections of the park. As we sat together on the bench, Ashley placed her head on my shoulder and held my hand, taking in the oasis of calm surrounding us.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Ashley sighed looking around at all the tress, shrubs, and flowers in full bloom. The only sounds other than her soft voice were the happy chirps of birds in the trees.

I nodded. "Its more beautiful because you're here with me."

Ashley lifted her head off my shoulder and looked up at me with the most gorgeous loving eyes. I smiled sweetly at her and the love...yes...love we had for each other had never been stronger. Ashley leaned up and kissed me passionately. I returned her kiss lovingly as I held her in my arms.

"Ohgod Ashley," I said between kisses, "I love you so much."

Ashley leaned over to whisper softly in my ear "I love you too."

With a cute giggle, Ashley stood up and placed her hand under my chin. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to drive you insane teasing you today."

Uh oh. I knew that mischievous look.

With an adorably cute smile, Ashley backed away from me and walked over to a grate in the concrete that was designed as an air vent for the Metro. She leaned over so that the wind coming up from the grate began to blow like a strong fan on her hair, flinging it gently about her face and shoulders.

I suddenly knew where this was going, and my cock became rock hard.

Ashley stepped onto the center of the grate and the breeze caused the skirt of her sundress to fly up to her waist exposing her tiny, TINY white lace panties. The material was practically see-through and exposed her beautiful, young, smooth, teenage pussy. Ashley didn't even try to hold her skirt down. Instead, she placed her hands above her head and posed from side to side as she modeled her amazing dancer's body for me. As she turned around, Ashley revealed that her lace panties were actually a tiny thong in the back. She wiggled her hips hypnotically and flashed a teasing smile at me over her shoulder.

"Well daddy," she giggled giving her perfect rear a playful slap, "what do you think of your little girl?"

"Oh fuck," I thought to myself. She's playing the "little Ashley" card again. She knew my weakness, and was going to use it to torture me.

"I'm all grown up now daddy," Ashley teased me with her little girl voice as her dress flew up in the continuous breeze, "and I love wearing these tiny panties under my skirt. It makes me feel so sexy. When I'm wearing them I want boys to touch me. Why is that daddy?"

Fuck, what was she doing to me?

Walking bouncily back over to the bench, Ashley sat down in the exact center and one at a time, raised her very flexible legs onto the bench in a full split. I stared in awe as Ashley pulled up her skirt with one hand and slipped the other inside her panties.

"I want boys to touch me right here daddy," Ashley said with a pouty look as she began rubbing her clit in small circular motions.

I stood gaping as Ashley, my former student, was in a full split on a bench in a public park in Paris masturbating right in front of me.

I walked slowly towards the bench, watching Ashley pleasure herself intently as her eyes glazed over and her mouth fell open.

"Ohmygod," Ashley sighed as she relentlessly tortured her clit. She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "It feels so good when I touch myself, daddy. Why does it feel so good daddy?"

Ashley's hips began pumping involuntarily, her clit becoming ever more sensitive as she methodically rubbed it with small quick movements of her hand.

"Ashley," I said looking around nervously, "you need to stop this. Someone is going to see us."

Ashley pouted. "I don't want to stop, daddy. It feels sooo good when I touch my...OH!! My...my...OH!!"

Bolts of pleasure rocked Ashley, causing her to cry out. Her hips began pumping faster and faster as if she was fucking an invisible cock. Her gorgeous teenage breasts were heaving, and her flexible legs began quivering as a massive orgasm was building inside her.

"OHGOD!! OHMYGOD!! I'M GOING TO COME DADDY!! I'M GOING TO COME!!"

Ashley's hand went into overdrive, moving so fast over her clit that it looked blurry. She threw her head back and cried out towards the sky.

"OH FUCK!! DADDY, I'M COMING!! IT FEELS SO GOOD DADDY!!"

The dam burst, and Ashley's pussy began gushing with liquid as she surrendered completely to the massive waves of orgasm crashing over her body. Each time her pussy muscles contracted, Ashley squealed in wonderful pleasure.

"OH YES!! YES DADDY!! YES!!"

"Damn," I thought to myself as I watched the teenage girl come over and over again before my very eyes. "Even in the throws of ecstasy she manages to stay in the 'little Ashley' character that she knows drives me insane."

Ashley's gorgeous teenage body flinched over and over, each time causing her pussy to squirt as the muscles contracted. High-pitched yelps of wonderful pleasure made Ashley sound like an adorable little puppy. I was so hard just watching this amazing performance that I was ready to fuck the living daylights out of her.

Suddenly though, a noise nearby took us both by surprise. "Someone's coming!" I said in a panic. "Come on let's go!"

I grabbed Ashley's free hand, helping her out of her split and up from the bench. She quickly grabbed her day bag and we both darted out of the park. I was looking back over my shoulder, worried about being caught, but Ashley, clearly enjoying herself, just giggled cutely as we both headed into a nearby Metro station. Scanning our passes, we headed for a train that was getting ready to pull out. I pushed a giggling Ashley into the train car and followed her in just as the doors were closing.

The Metro was extremely full with commuters going to and from work, so Ashley and I took hold of a pole and stood in the crowd. We were so cramped together she couldn't even turn around to face me. When we had pulled out of the station, she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"Nothing quite like having multiple orgasms followed by a sudden dash to catch a subway train, huh?"

I took a deep breath. "You are such a naughty little girl. You're going to run me ragged."

"Um hmm," Ashley nodded, "and you love it."

Just then I felt Ashley reach back to grab my cock through my trousers, gently squeezing her hand around my shaft.

"Ashley," I whispered, "what on Earth are you doing?"

The look she gave me was the most teasing smile I had ever seen from her, and I knew I was in trouble.

When I felt Ashley unbutton my trousers my heart jumped. "Ashley!" I whispered forcefully. "There are people all around us!"

Completely ignoring my protest, Ashley took my zipper in her hand and began to pull it down slowly.

"Ashley," I said through gritted teeth, "don't you dare do this."

Ashley gave me the most amazing puppy dog eyes. "What's wrong daddy?"

Oh fuck.

"You look tense, daddy," Ashley gave me her little girl voice. "Let me make daddy feel better."

Ashley kept her eyes locked on mine as she moved her soft hand into my underwear and gently pulled my cock out.

"Oh," I closed my eyes as Ashley wrapped her hand around my rock hard shaft and began giving me firm full strokes.

"Don't close your eyes, daddy," Ashley said softly continuing to pump my cock, "look at your little girl."

"Ohgod Ashley," I sighed, looking into her eyes, "what have you done to me?"

Ashley giggled as she gave my cock a few fast pumps with her hand before returning to her slower pace, just enough to keep me hard for more teasing. Then, dropping her little girl voice, she spoke softly, her eyes looking directly into my soul.

"I've made you enjoy life."

She was right. Ashley had tempted me to do things I never, ever would have even thought about doing before. I felt so alive when I was with her.

"Don't you love it daddy?" Ashley went right back into her little girl voice. "Don't you love what I'm doing to you?" Ashley jacked my cock faster, moving her thumb to rub the tip of my cock, a sensation that made me cry out.

"Ohgod!" My knees nearly buckled beneath me. Ashley responded by pumping my shaft faster and faster, her thumb teasing the tip of my cock relentlessly. It was torture. I was in absolute agony...and I never wanted it to end.

"Do you like that daddy?" Ashley's hand went into overdrive, jacking my cock up and down as hard and as fast as she could. I was seconds away from a massive orgasm.

"Ohgod, Ash! I'm going to come!"

Ashley smiled and shook her head. With a final stroke that sent shivers through my body, she let go of my cock, leaving me shuddering, breathless, and edged to the brink of insanity only to be denied release.

"Mygod, Ash!" I was a trembling mess. "You fucking tease."

Ashley put on her innocent look. "Ohhhhh nooooo, not me, daddy."

"I can't believe you just did that to me," I said zipping up my trousers again.

Ashley giggled. "Come on, admit it. You love it."

I sighed, and then nodded.

"Good boy," Ashley patted my cock through my trousers as if she was petting a puppy.

The train slowed to a stop, and Ashley leaned close to whisper in my ear.

"So, do you want to fuck your little girl now, daddy?"

I nodded. "More than anything."

When the doors opened, Ashley giggled and beeped me on the nose.

"Then catch me."

In an instant, Ashley was bouncing out the door with the waves of people emptying the train. I pushed through the crowd as quickly as I could trying to keep an eye on Ashley as she darted down the various Metro passages. I didn't even notice which Metro stop we had exited, I was just following Ashley as best I could.

As I neared the exit, I saw a flash of Ashley's white sundress at the top of the stairs heading for another tunnel. As I climbed up the stairs I saw the familiar landmarks of the Champs-Elysees. Ashley had stopped at the entrance to the tunnel leading to the Arc de Triomphe. When she saw me, Ashley blew me a kiss and darted down the tunnel. I followed as quick as I could but I lost her in the crowd.

I had a feeling she was heading for the roof. Showing my museum pass to the ticket booth I asked if I could use the lift, hoping to beat Ashley to the top. I remembered that the lift didn't go all the way up so I got off at the attic museum and headed for the stairs. As I started climbing I heard Ashley's cute giggle above me.

"What kept you, daddy?"

I looked up and saw Ashley about ten steps above me smiling teasingly. Positioned directly beneath her, I was able to see right up Ashley's sundress, something I'm sure she had planned. Her gorgeous dancer's legs taunted me, her smooth teenage pussy showing through the white thong panties tortured me, and her perfect naked ass dared me.

"Ooooo, daddy!" Ashley pretended to be surprised as she held her dress down. "Are you looking up my dress at your little girl's pussy?"

I took a few cautious steps up towards her.

"What ARE you going to do to me, daddy?"

Another step.

"Are you going to tie me down and fuck me, daddy?"

Another step.

"Oh my goodness," Ashley pretended to be shocked and covered her pussy with her hands, "are you going to rape me...daddy?"

My...fucking...god.

With another giggle, Ashley darted up the stairs to the top of the Arc. I followed as fast as I could, looking around for Ashley quickly as I reached the top. There were about a dozen tourists on the roof taking in the view. I saw Ashley standing near the railing facing me. The entire backdrop behind her was a breathtaking view of Paris, but even the most gorgeous city in the world could not compete with Ashley's smile.

"There's nowhere left to run, Ash," I said folding my arms across my chest.

Ashley gave me a cute smile. "I guess not, daddy." Opening her day bag, Ashley took out a small pair of scissors and tossed the bag down beside her.

"So what should I do with you now?" I asked, playing along.

Ashley looked down at her skirt and with her left hand, lifted it on her right side up to her waist, exposing her silky smooth bare hip. With her right hand she opened the scissors and placed the tiny strap of her panties between the blades.

"I guess you're just going to have to rape me, daddy."

(snip)

Ashley cut the strap to her panties with the scissors.

My eyes widened. What WAS she doing?

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,237 Followers
12