Ashley's Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was breathing harder, now, but kept the air flowing through my nostrils, letting the smell of her sex intoxicate me. I was surprised when I came to a thin strip of carefully trimmed pubic hair. I opened my eyes and followed the perfectly sculpted line crossing her clean-shaven mons. I lifted my head and saw Ashley smiling back at me.

"I appreciate the effort," I said, realizing just how well she had prepared for this trip.

I pressed her legs wider as my tongue slid down the coarse thick hair, thick and stiff like my one-week beard, short but not smooth. "I like my women to know they have a man between their legs," I remembered myself saying when a woman asked why I had such a scruffy beard. "It's time to put that beard to work," I thought as my fingers joined my tongue at her entrance.

I let my fingertips gently flow over her lips. I watched at the base of her slit for a sign. I didn't let my fingers rise to her clit. Instead, I pressed the sides of her labia inwards.. I went up and down her opening a couple times. Ashley widened her knees and pushed herself up into me, trying to get more. I did not oblige, but kept up the gentle massage. It didn't take long before I saw a drip form. The shiny liquid slid down her perineum and disappeared into the star-shaped creases of her anus.

I leaned forward, brushing one, then the other thigh with my scratchy chin as I made my way forward with my tongue. When I reached her opening, I lay my tongue flat out against her labia, the tip towards the bottom of her slit. I pressed down, not letting my tongue enter, until my nose landed just above her clit. I wagged the tip of my tongue, letting my prickly mustache scrape against her gaping cave. I moved my nose from side to side, flopping her hood over her clit.

I heard Ashley taking shorter and shorter breaths, then felt as she clamped her thighs against my ears. As I continued to wiggle my nose and tongue, she closed harder on my head, until I could only breath through the narrow passageway at the corners of my mouth. I shifted my movement to rock up and down, barely able to move in her mounting excitement. My ears were tightly covered by her thighs and I couldn't hear her reaction, but I could taste her slippery anticipation. And each time I swung my nose over her clit, she would twitch, like the tick of a clock pendulum.

I couldn't move my head, so I let the wet lubrication I tasted on my tongue invite me inside her. Licking as deep as I could go, Ashley started rocking her hips. I wiggled to tilt my head until my lips passed over her magic button. I began to gently suckle her while I let my tongue probe ever so carefully under her hood. She bucked with her hips, and I knew she was sensitive and I had to be careful. I felt her fingers on my head, and I let her know that she could guide my tongue by the way she touched my hair. It only took a couple of strokes for us to agree on the signals, and she was letting me know she wanted more.

Barley touching, barley moving, I felt her tension grow. With my tongue at the tip of her clit, Ashley found it hard to move. She struggled to control the anxious movements of her pelvis. For a while, I just lay there as she experimented with moving, then not moving, then moving. Soon I began to sense more urgency in her movements as she rocked harder and harder into my tongue. I responded with a small rocking movement of my own, which she encouraged. When she grabbed her knees and spread them wide at each side of her chest, I heard the urgency in her moaning.

I let loose a flurry of licking, moving my tongue back and forth, hard directly against her clit. I heard her breathing become hoarse and ragged, moaning to the rhythm of her contracting back and abdomen. I licked harder and faster. When she seemed about to blow, sucked on her clit while I my thumb followed her dripping juices, then swirled as it found her anus.

"Oh... my... GOD!!!" she panted.

I felt her muscles spasm and I thrust my thumb into her ass, triggering her orgasm. I opened my lips and sucked. I felt the warm gusher, then tasted it, as I swallowed quickly, hoping to suck down every drop.

As she froze with the contractions, I relaxed the suction of my grip and let my tongue lie flat against her. She had three more spasms, each one triggered by the merest movement, each one loosing a diminishing trickle, that I enjoyed as I let it run past my deeply buried thumb.

Even as her orgasm subsided, she clasped her knees tight to her chest. When I let my thumb fall out of her asshole and lifted my tongue off her, she twitched one last time. She took a minute to catch her breath, then let go of her knees, which fell to either side of me like rubber hose on on a hot August day. Her chest was slick with sweat.

"You... should...," she tried to say. "you... should..." She gasped for more air, took a deep breath, then said all at once, "You should have warned me!"

I smiled and licked the remnants of her juices off my face, stretching my tongue as far as it would go.

"Mmm, time for me..."

Ashley looked down, having forgotten the still-engorged pole between my legs.

"Here, let me," she said, trying to sit up.

"Nope, I like it from behind. Turn over and get on your elbows."

Ashley obeyed like a child in a candy store. When she was turned over, I said, "Put your head down. Point your butt in the air."

She did, and then wagged her butt at me as she walked her thighs apart, spreading her, opening herself to me.

"God, you've got beautiful, long legs," I said, looking at her perfect butt rising out of her muscular thighs. I just sat there, staring at this work of art. "I feel like I've got two chocolate cones, dripping with caramel syrup!"

Ashley giggled and wagged her hips slowly back and forth, back and forth. I watched her hole swinging...

My fingers went under her, the tips dipping into her. I leaned forward and blew a stream of air from the base of her slit over her asshole. She rocked a little forward, then back into my hand, which did the trick. I held my fingers at the base of her slit and let them became slippery. I moved closer behind her and pressed my dick into her butt crack.

"It's for me, this time," I said. "Wait for me."

I pulled back, lowered my rod between her legs, and let it press against her. We rolled and rocked as she coated me with her juices. I was pressing hard against her clit and could already feel her growing need.

"Wait for me!" I said, again, more forcefully.

Ashley stopped rocking. I could tell she was upset. I waited for her to tell me.

"I've never... I don't know how," she whispered.

I took a deep breath, exaggerating my disappointment. She didn't move or say anything. I knew what I wanted, and knew now was the time to get it.

"Ok. It's ok. I'll take care of it."

I grabbed my dick and rolled it around to get it extra slippery.

"Hold still," I said, "and try to relax."

I rocked my hips back until I could see my whole length. I looked longingly at Ashley's almost certainly virgin asshole. I positioned the head of my phallus to her little pucker, and pressed.

"Oh!"

I pressed harder.

"Relax. Let your muscles relax."

"No... I don't want..." she said, but stopped when I pushed and my head slipped in an inch.

"Oww... that hurts..."

I moved forward, grabbed the front of her hips, and pushed harder. My dick, slippery and hard, sank in another couple inches.

"I don't like it! Stop!"

I stopped pushing, leaving her heavy with my cock inside her, and reached a hand around to her slit. I loved the feel of her wide-open, empty pussy. I stroked the full length of her slit and began my favorite butt fuck exercise: spelling the alphabet with my finger, one slow letter at a time, over her clit... "A... B... C... D..." By the time I got to "I", Ashley was turned on by my finger spelling. "J... K... L... Mmmmm..." I wrote the "M's" over and over as her back arched. I continued my alphabet, slowly pushing my dick into her ass until I was in to the hilt. Ashley squirmed a bit, enhancing my pleasure, but it was clear she was uncomfortable. My fingers continued their magic as I slowly pulled out an inch.

"That..." was all she could say as I crossed one, two, three fingers over her clit hood.

She shuddered, then rocked forward. I let her movements control how much I went in and out of her ass. As she understood that I was letting her be in control, she started to experiment. I felt her ass relax as she let me slide in and out, easier now that she wasn't fighting it. I kept on the spelling lesson. When I reached "X", I repeated it several times: "X.... X... X... X..." Her breath became ragged, she was letting herself buck enough for my dick to move in and out a several inches. But I could tell she was building too fast.

"Shit!" I said, "wait for me!"

But my command was useless. Ashley had begun her final descent. She was rocking her clit hard against my fingers, pumping my dick. If I was going to catch up with her, I would need some help.

I let myself think of another time, another place. I was a soldier, infantry, on a clean-up mission in a dump of a village. It was door-to-door after a shelling barrage had turned homes into piles of rubble. There was cross-fire, lots of cross-fire, and I got separated from my unit. I broke into the nearest standing house, ready to kill whatever I found inside. There was no one, except a woman. She was crying in freight...

While I held my gun to her head, my fingers climbed her legs, looking for any hidden weapon. I was surprised when I felt my fingers sink into the wet, soft skin of her bare crotch...

The fear in her eyes as I take off my pack and press down on top of her. Her crying turning to imploring. My hands quickly undoing my belt, pushing my gear and uniform down. Fear grips me, knowing what I am about to do...

I hesitate, she attacks me with fingernails across my face, clawing. I let my anger consume me.

I pin her, pulling aside her layers of wrapped material, oblivious to the deep scratches she carves into my face. I push in, hard. She is wet and slippery. I slide my full length in easily. She gasps and bucks. I pump her, hating her, hating this war, hating the killing, the pain.

I am hitting into her hard when she screams and comes alive with her own hatred. I see it in her eyes. Now she is raping me. She wraps her legs around me, her arms head-lock me, and she meets my thrusts with her own. I feel my load building, swelling, then pass the point of no return...

I open my eyes to watch Ashley crash back into me as I hear the bellow of my own mating grunts. I feel Ashley's orgasm through the added pressure of her contracting sphincter. My orgasm washes through me. I slow my thrusts to prolong the feeling. My eyes roll into my head, and with a long-anticipated feeling of release, I pass my seed to her.

And just like that time in the hut in the village in the jungle, my climax overruns my consciousness, and I pass out from the force of it.

I awoke to the gentle concern of Ashley as she stroked my forehead. I hear her ask a couple times, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok," I finally said.

She lay her head onto my shoulder, her fingers idly swirling the hair on my chest, until her breathing slowed and her body became limp.

I fell asleep with her in my arms as I remembered that woman so long ago, and imagined teaching Ashley all she had taught me.

12