Ashley's Transformation

Story Info
I witnessed the transformation of the hottest girl in school.
3.9k words
3.8
60.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Justin. I'm a 28 year-old banker and a high school baseball coach. I was raised by two amazing cooks and ever since I was a high schooler I've had a love affair with beer. As a result, I'm not exactly what you would imagine as the stereotypical athlete. But my upper-80s fastball and filthy changeup, coupled with the fact that I'm a lefty landed me a partial scholarship to a fairly small Division 1 school near my small hometown. My 6 foot, 1 inch, 235 pound frame in my late teens earned me a a couple funny, but appropriate, nick names. The main one that stuck with me was The Hefty Lefty. I've never been much to look at and my 5 and a half inch dick isn't the most impressive thing in the world, but my sense of humor and athletic ability made me far more successful with women than I ever should have been. Kind of a big fish, small pond situation at my tiny school. But this story isn't about me. It's about the hottest girl from my school that wound up at the same college as me.

Ashley always did a good job of making people think she was a nice girl, but it always came off as a bit fake to me. She grew up in a massive house on an equally as impressively large farm. With an insanely successful farmer for a dad and a doctor for a mom, she never had much struggles. Multi-millionaire parents and ridiculously good looks made her quite popular.

She's a natural blonde, very petite, and the proud owner off one of the best asses I've ever seen. She didn't have much for tits at the time, but that's hard to notice when it's almost impossible to take your eyes of her ass. If you're a connoisseur of the finer arts like myself, picture a more wholesome looking Mia Malkova. Although, I will admit her ass isn't quite as ridiculously big, but it does have the same ridiculously tight shape.

The coaches at my school encouraged athletes to support the other sports and I had no complaints with having to go to volleyball games and I ogling her spandex-clad booty. I often filled trash cans with crusty Kleenex with that image burned into my mind. I know she wasn't a total prude, but she had a tendency to date guys from out of town so I never got the opportunity to hear any stories of how fun she had to have been in the bedroom. At the time we went off to college, she was dating a a genuine ivy-league-bound douchebag. Apparently the rules of relationships don't mean much to her.

Our college had a rule that all athletes had to live in dorms throughout their time at school and because most of us had discounted room and board, they stuck us in the most run down of the dorm buildings. The building was an 'X' shape with coed floors set up so different halls were for the opposite sexes in an every-other fashion. My hall was the one coming straight out from the elevator shaft in the middle, so it was flanked by the female halls with the other male hall on the opposite side. I think there was roughly 15 rooms and a bathroom in each hall, so about 100 total students per floor.

If you've ever heard the stories about Olympic Village, you know that it's basically a bunch of people in peak physical shape having a massive orgy. I don't know about other colleges but the athletes' dorms at mine were pretty similar. Everybody was fucking everybody.

My room was at the far end of the hall, directly across the bathroom. Speaking of the bathrooms, they were one of the worst parts of my college experience. As I said earlier, my cock is nothing to write home about, and I'm a 'grower' in every sense of the word. When I'm soft I'm probably right around an inch, maybe a bit over on a warm day. The dorm showers somehow had no stalls at all. The doorway had a curtain hung on it and behind it was basically a large tile room with shower heads along the walls. Me and my premature beer gut and deceptively small looking dick had to share showers with a bunch of 18-22 year-old athletes in their physical primes. It was pretty embarrassing at times.

Some of the guys were not shy at all so there were a couple times I skipped showering before class because I could hear somebody fucking in the showers. I remember one time stepping in what I thought was shampoo or body wash, but I later realized it was probably cum.

With the floor being entirely athletes, over half of my floormates were black. By no means am I gay, but every once in a while I accidentally did some meat gazing. The stereotype is not always true, but some of those guys were hung like horses. Namely, my next door neighbor Tyree.

Ty was a senior linebacker on his 5th year of eligibility and NFL bound after the year was over. He was a 6 foot 3 pile of muscle listed at 245 pounds in the roster, but 10 pounds of that had to have been cock. Ty wasn't a fan of clothes and typically wore just gym shorts. And I mean only gym shorts. I don't think there was a girl on the floor that didn't struggle with trying to decide to stare at his abs or the outline of his massive cock as he was going commando on a daily basis. And with the close proximity we had to the bathroom, he often made the short walk past my door and across the hall bare assed with a towel thrown over his shoulder. So unfortunately, it didn't take long to accidentally catch my first of many glimpses of that monster. If I had to guess, there was probably 7 soft inches flopping around between his legs.

Luckily, our R.A. was a law-school-bound double major and ran track, making him basically nonexistent. When Ty wasn't being forced to go to class by his coaches, he enjoyed spending his free time smoking weed. Often times with his door wide open, and occasionally with a pair of white lips wrapped around his big black cock.

Ty was an equal opportunity stud and fucked women of all races, but he definitely had a thing for white girls. If he wasn't fucking the track or volleyball girls from the floor, he had a parade of sorority girls constantly paying him visits. Not all of the girls he fucked were perfect 10s, the vast majority of them actually weren't. But I don't think I saw a single girl knocking on his door that I would have turned away. I think in order to be a basic college girl at my school, you had to wear Ugg boots, a Northface jacket, and have your pussy resized by Ty's big dick.

My roommate was also a freshman and a point guard on the basketball team. As the Artie Lange joke goes, "The only time a white point guard is a good thing is when your sister tells you she's dating the point guard." He was a good guy, but he knew he didn't have much of a chance of playing at all.

We quickly learned how to sleep with headphones in our ears to drown out the moans and sometimes full-blown screams coming through the paper-thin walls of the dorm rooms. I literally cannot remember a single night that Ty stayed in his room and I didn't hear a girl going wild with orgasmic bliss. Or the sound of skin smacking together if it happened to be one of the girls that could take all of him. Or his entirely too loud grunts as he hosed whoever he was with that night down with his cum.

About a month into our first semester, my roommate got arrested for underage drinking and possession of marijuana and was kicked off the basketball team. He dropped out a couple days later and transferred to a smaller school the next semester. It sucked to see him go because he was a pretty cool guy, but I was glad to have a room to myself and hopefully be able to step my game up with girls now that I didn't have to worry about pissing off my roommate.

I distinctly recall a night when I brought home a girl and had sloppy drunken sex before passing out. I'm pretty sure she didn't even bother faking an orgasm for me but I didn't care, I got mine and was happy to go to sleep and hopefully go for another try in the morning. I woke up in the middle of the night, probably 3 or 4:00 in the morning to the sound of a series of particularly loud orgasms next door and immediately realized that the naked girl in my bed right next to me was masturbating.

Back to the important part of the story, Ashley. And, I promise, this is going to be my last tangent. As I said, Ashley went to the same college as me. And being a walk-on on the volleyball team, she managed to not only wind up in the same building as me, but the same coed floor.

Having the familiar face around was a good thing. She still wasn't my favorite person in the world, but we became pretty good friends and hung out quite a bit. She even did some wing-manning for me with some of the other volleyball players.

Ashley's roommate was a pretty cool chick. Tara was a freshman softball player that was a bit chubby, but in all the right places. I have no idea how she managed to swing a bat with her massive tits in the way. Her hair was almost black and she kept a really very deep tan, almost making her look Hispanic.

Another one of the football players on the floor started fucking her right away and had no problem with sending us all a picture of her tits. They were fucking glorious and looked just as big without a shirt over them.

Apparently, she had a thing for football players because it didn't take long for her to start frequenting Ty's room. She had one of those sexy, somewhat raspy voices that sounded amazing while she was getting fucked. I'm not proud to admit it, but on numerous occasions I jacked off to the picture of her tits while listening to her getting fucked by a black cock the size of her fucking arm about 3 feet away from me with nothing but a paper-thin wall between us. Tara's vital to the story because she was the link between Ty and Ashley.

I remember a night of sharing a bottle of vodka with Ashley and Tara and just hanging out, shooting the shit. After Tara left us to go to bed, Ashley told me about how she got back from a weekend of visiting ivy-league-douchebag and walked in on Tara sucking Ty's cock. I didn't bother to mention that I had known for awhile that Ty had been fucking her brains out right next door. The conversation pretty much ended with Ashley telling me she thought he was hot as hell but wouldn't want to be with him because he's a man-whore and a dick that big would be a problem.

I later found out that her walking in on Tara wasn't actually the end of the story. As it turned out, the moans I had to try to drown out that same night she got back from visiting douchebag and catching her roommate in the act, were actually Ashley's. She caught her roommate in the act and was so impressed by what she saw that she slipped out of bed in the middle of the night and paid a visit to Ty and started fucking the very same cock she had told would be more of a problem than anything.

Poor ivy-league-douchebag had no idea that only a few hours after he was shoving his tongue in her mouth at the end of her visit, Ty would be shoving his massive black cock in her mouth. I have no idea how often her visits to Ty's room happened in the beginning but not very long into 2nd semester, she broke up with douchebag and had no shame in visiting Ty's room. Before long it became a nightly thing. As weird as it may be, I actually probably could have figured out her menstrual cycle based on the nights that someone else spent next door in her place.

It was actually pretty frustrating. I was now fairly with the girl I spent a good amount of my formative years masturbating over, but I had absolutely no chance with her. Instead she was getting wrecked right next door by a guy I had no hope of competing with.

She made it pretty difficult for me to picture myself as my lover in Ty's place while he was fucking her because she was a pretty vocal lay and apparently liked pointing out that the stud she had pounding away at her pussy was black. If you would have told me the year before that I would hear Ashley use the phrases, "I love big black cock!" or "fuck me with that black cock!" on a regular basis, I would have laughed in your face.

As frustrating as it was, it was equally hot. I jacked off most nights while watching interracial porn and listening to her getting fucked. There were a few nights that we would hang out and drink and as soon as she left my room she would walk next door and promptly get fucked while I pounded away at my new pocket pussy.

The bathroom experiences were still mostly shitty, no pun intended. I did get to see Ashley in there a couple times. The fist time was when I walked out of the shower and saw her at one of the sinks.I had a towel around my waist and pulled back the curtain and was pretty shocked to see her standing in front of a sink in a bra and a pair of short, skin-tight shorts. She was washing her face and I don't think it was to clean off her makeup. Especially considering when we made eye contact in the mirror as I walked by behind her, she immediately turned red and said, "oh shit..." under her breath.

The more embarrassing occasion happened near the end of the year. I had barely been in the shower when Ty pulled back the curtain and walked in. Lead by his enormous black cock and followed by none other than an equally nude Ashley.

The other guy in the showers at the time immediately shut his shower off and left. I was tired, stressed, and in a 'fuck it' attitude. I decided I wasn't about to leave so they could have the privacy to fool around in the communal shower. And if I'm going to be totally honest, I wasn't about to have a completely naked Ashley right in front of me for the first time ever and not take the opportunity to memorize exactly what she looked like. That tight body and perfect ass was complimented by a completely shaved pussy and little dime-sized, somewhat puffy brown nipples.

I also had prove that my dick wasn't the 1 inch thing she saw when she first stepped in. By the time I was finished showering and staring at her, I was hard as a rock. Probably even harder than Ty - who now had his hands all over Ashley's tight ass and perky tits - and sporting my much more respectable nearly 6 inches. Although, Ty was hard too and probably had me doubled. Turns out his soft 7 inches isn't a grower like mine, but he still had probably something like 10 or 11 hard inches.

I finally decided it was time I left the shower and heard them let out a bit of a laugh as I did. l went to my room, jacked off, and came within what had to be under a minute. I got dressed and went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth and noticed that they hadn't even bothered to close the shower curtain.

They were now full-blown fucking in their semi-public area. I lingered for a while and took up the chance to watch as Ashley was leaned forward with her hands pressed to the tile wall and that perfect ass rippling each time Ty's hips slapped off of it.

My vantage point from outside the shower door was at about their 4:00. I was able to see Ty pull his hips back after each thrust and with them, let what had to have been 8 or 9 inches of thick black cock slide out of Ashley's pussy. He was slow and deliberate as he pulled his cock out of his little blonde fucktoy, but each thrust was hard and much faster as he slammed back into her. The sound of her heavy, gasping breath and her the little yelps she let out each time Ty slammed his hips into her ass was almost enough to make me cum again already. Watching the way her ass rippled, wet hair swayed, and perky little tits bounced each time Ty filled her back up with his massive cock was mesmerizing. I don't think I watched for any more than 30 seconds, but it felt like it could have been hours. I definitely regret not sticking around to watch Ty either fill her pussy with cum or pull his big, thick cock out and douse her with a huge load of cum that I'm sure is equally as impressive as the size of his cock.

They were either completely clueless to their surrounding or just gave no fucks whatsoever while they went at it. I could have stroked my once again rock hard cock right then and there. Honestly, probably would have if not for the chance that one of 20-some other guys could have walked in at any minute. The worst part of it was, I don't even know what I would have wanted more. To take Ty's place as the horse-hung stud fucking her like a bitch in heat, or just the opportunity to get a closer view of her pussy as it stretched to accommodate every inch of the absolutely massive black cock that was pounding her to the brink of yet another mind blowing orgasm.

After that year, Ashley and I both went back home for the summer. We continued to hang out a bit. She was pretty open with me about her relationship by that point. I had already seen her completely naked with her black lover's hands giving her perfect ass a hard squeeze, what did she have to hide? She didn't talk about him much around other company, though. She mostly just mentioned that she had a boyfriend who lived in a different town and that's who she was going to visit whenever she would disappear for the weekend.

After the summer, we went back for our sophomore year. I quit baseball and was scheduled to get Tommy John's surgery on my pitching elbow. The bright side was that I was now able to get an apartment. Ashley continued playing volleyball and living in the dorms. Ty got drafted in the 6th round and was now hundreds of miles away.

Ashley hung out at my apartment some, but we didn't see each other nearly as often as the previous year. We never hooked up, but on one occasion she leaned in close to me and whispered that she liked how hard I got when she and Ty let me watch them fool around. Her whisper was accompanied by a kiss on my cheek and a hard squeeze of my dick. She turned me down when I tried taking it further, but she did get me to admit that I masturbated to her often. She must have found it funny because she laughed at me, but told me she liked knowing it.

She had a few boyfriends throughout the rest of college who - I'm pretty certain - were all black. A few times a year, whether she was in a relationship or not, Ty would get her tickets to his games. She'd fly out to the coast on Thursday, I would assume have a 3 night fuckfest with him through Saturday, and watch the games that he never got to actually play in before coming back to school.

I decided to share this story because I ran into Ashley for the first time in years the last time I visited home. She looks completely different now. She put on a few pounds after having 3 kids, but is still in incredible shape for the most part.

Her famous ass looked mostly the same, but might have a touch of cellulite and is a bit bigger. Sometime in the 5 years or so that I went without seeing her, she decided to upgrade to what looked like at least D, possibly DD cup tits. Her arms are now covered in 1/2 sleeve tattoos. One side is entirely a bunch of brightly colored flowers. The other is a little more random and basically a collage of a bunch of different things. A specific part of it caught my eye, but I didn't want to ask her about it and make the conversation I had with this now married woman more awkward than it needed to be. I know she's not a gambler, but part of the collage on her right arm had a blackjack hand that consisted of the Queen of Hearts and the Ace of Spades. Through my extensive research in interracial pornography, I know what the Queen of Spades tattoo means, so I guess if she had that it would have been obvious, but part of me believes that the cards are supposed to signify herself and Ty.

She and her black husband live in a brand new house on her parents' property. She's the bookkeeper for her dad's farm. The older 2 of her 3 kids are Ty's. His NFL career didn't last long. He spent 3 years as a backup and didn't play hardly any snaps, then bounced around practice squads for a while before finally being cut. I have no idea what he does now.

She asked me why I haven't settled down and had any kids yet. I told her about how Tara and I wound up in the same city after we graduated and had a brief fling. I left out how we broke up after the 2nd time I caught her cheating. If you're a white man reading this and have a white girlfriend, be extremely cautious if she likes watching interracial porn while you have sex. I knew right away it was a huge red flag, but didn't care much at first. Her skills and enormous tits were almost worth it to put up with her affairs. Almost.

12