Ashli

Story Info
A mature story.
1.6k words
3.96
16.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to tell you about this crazy night that happened recently. My friend Benny and his girl Dana came from Kansas City to visit me in Dallas for a few days. On the second day here, Dana's daughter drove to Dallas from San Antonio to visit. We had plans to meet with our friend Reggie at a strip club. Ashli wasn't looking to go to a strip club with us, but she had no plans of being in my place by herself. Before anyone thinks we were encouraging juvenile delinquency, Ashli is 25, Dana is 44, Benny is 42 and I am 46. We're all grown here.

We all meet at this strip club in the hood. We're having a good time and Reggie and Benny keep feeding me tip money to tip the girls. Most of them are smaller than what I like in the chest area but it's a hood club, so we get to act up. I'm flirting as I'm tipping flashing my tongue and the girls are looking at it like it like it's a Lizard. It's a heck of a night. Ashli looks like she drank too much as she's laying across a couple of chairs. Looks like we'll be cutting this night short.

As I leave my side of the table and give Reggie some dap and prepare to leave, he tells one of the dancers that I'm his brother. She looks up at me and says, "Damn, you're tall!!" Mind you, Reggie and I are the same height. She climbs on a chair and before you know it, SHE JUMPS IN MY ARMS!! Even though the vodka had me feeling good, I didn't stumble and fall. I didn't really think about it until I put her down, but I'm recovering from ankle surgery. Now that it's on my mind, I'm glad the surgeon did a good job. I swear if I had to decide I was going to let her jump in my arms, I would've said no without hesitation. Anyway, I told her that I just had surgery and she apologized. I told her no need. She said she weighed 135 pounds and hoped she didn't hurt me. I assured her I wasn't hurt, they we left.

On the way back to my place, Ashli, in her so called drunken stupor yelled out loud, "Richard, you have a long ass tongue!! I wonder what that tongue do. Hmmm..." Instinctively, (blaming it on the alcohol) I say that I've been called the Lizard. She sits up and says, "I can see why. Your tongue does look like it belongs to a lizard. I'm gonna call you Lizard from now on."

Normally, I'd be cheezing real big in a situation like this, but this is the daughter of one of my closest friends' fiancé. I can't say I wouldn't smash because she's the same age as the strippers in the club. That would be hypocritical. Anyway, she dozes off until we get home. She wakes up and says someone has to carry her. Benny has to walk Dana to the door based on her consumption as well. Lucky for me, Ashli only weighs 100 pounds at 5 foot 4. I'm feeling like a strongman as I put her on my shoulder. When I get gassed I flip her over my left shoulder moving the weight off my bad ankle.

"I like you carrying me like this, Lizard. Nothing better than a strong man."

I reach up and smack her ass. I give it a nice gentle squeeze as I continue to march to my apartment.

"You like my ass, Lizard? You wanna play with it upstairs?"

I ask her, "What about your mom?'

She responds with, "Man, I'm grown. I'm 25 and go after what I want. I bet she'd do the same thing and has done the same thing. So if I decide to do you, Lizard, I will."

Well, I guess I'm not gonna question her. We get upstairs and I take a shower since I hate smelling like smoke. Before I know it, I fall asleep with my TV on. Ashli takes a shower and when she exits the bathroom, she sees Benny and her mom are knocked out in my living room. She enters my room and closes the door. She's wearing only a towel. She drops the towel, straddles my body and moves up to my mouth to kiss me. Obviously, I wake up surprised but never expected this. As my eyes open, she signals for me to be quiet. I notice she's naked and I grab her ass. My hands are large enough where my fingertips graze her pussy lips. She's turned on and wet, her inner lips are engorged. They seem really big. Some people call them roast beef but I love them. They keep me turned on. As I pull on her lips, she decides she want to be licked and moves up my body.

"Let me feel the Lizard. I have to feel that tongue."

I lift her by her waist and lower her where her pussy is lined up with my mouth. I kissed her clit and she had to bite her lip to not scream. I played with her pussy lips and she grabbed my bald head like she was trying to palm a basketball with two hands. I kept going and wrote the alphabet on her clit with my tongue and slid a finger in her ass. She started to shake and I knew she was getting her first orgasm. I moved her back and asked her what her favorite number was. She was on the same page and said 69. I scooted down a little and pulled her on top of me. I wanted to suck on her tits. They looked to be about B cups. I took a tour of her upper body and she was in great shape to be a mother of 2. My tongue teased over and under her breasts and I got her nipple looking like giant chocolate drops. She reached down my body and grabbed my hardness.

"I need to take care of you, Big Daddy" she says. I maneuver her into a 69 and she plants kisses all over my dick. From the head to the shaft, down to the balls she then tours my genitals with her tongue. Not to be outdone, I attack her clit and pussy lips with a passion!! I pull on her left lip and just lick it completely. As her body shakes again, she deep throats my dick. She hit every feel good nerve in my body!! She begins to move off my body, and I won't front; I'm glad she did. I didn't want to cum in her mouth. Hell, my tongue was getting her loose for the dick.

She slowly turns around and puts me inside of her. It's a tight fit. As I impale her little body, I'm hoping Dana and Benny are still asleep. I turn my head toward the door and she leans toward my mouth and kisses me. As our tongues wrestle, my only thought is this sexy woman riding my dick. Fuck it, she's grown. She's using a nice tempo, I'm loving how she throwing it on me. She's determined to make me bust. I grab her hips and roll her over. I roll her legs up and give her one good long lick. I tapped her clit with my dick head and slid in with her left leg on my right shoulder. I'm giving her long slow strokes and she's matching my pace; trying to speed it up. I'm pushing in as deep as I can. She's pushing me back a little. She reaches up and pinches my nipple and says to me,

"Keep quiet, my momma is in the next room. Give it to me doggie style."

I pull out and let her get up to turn over. I spit on my head and slide it in. Once I'm in balls deep, she squeezes my dick with her pussy walls. As I'm back here stroking I feel like she's got my number. I'm trying to hold back because she feels so damn good.

"Stop trying to hold on. Cum in me!! I guess you forgot we're not alone in here. Fill me up!"

She reaches back and grabs my balls. She massages and squeezes and I feel my orgasm build from deep within my core!! I'm biting my lip so hard I'm almost bleeding so I don't make noise as I'm bust my nut. I grab her hips and pull her as close to me as I can while filling her with my seed. I move myself back and she turns around to kiss me.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill. I'm not getting pregnant and my 2 that I have are enough."

She wrapped her towel around herself and quietly went back to the bathroom. Damn, WHAT A NIGHT!!

Ashli left the next day, returning to San Antonio. Benny and Dana left 3 days later. Once they returned to Kansas City, Benny called me to let me know they made it safely. He ended the conversation with this:

"Rich, guess what? We knew about you and Ashli. Dana heard you two and gave me head. I know you were worried about it even though you didn't say it. I should say thank you because the strippers got me hot too and Ashli being in your bed allowed me to not have blue balls!!"

Isn't it cool when stuff works out??