Ashlynn Brooke and the Hot Tenant

Story Info
Ashlynn Brooke sorts out some noise complaints.
2.6k words
4.44
16.4k
19
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Ashlynn Brooke knocked on the apartment door of number 69 of the tenement building and adjusted her short grey skirt as she waited. She had chosen the grey two piece suit with a white blouse that was open enough to show her ample cleavage. Her long blonde hair hung loose over her shoulders and back as she teetered on her five inch high heels.

Mister Smith answered the door and greeted her. He had expected her all morning since her office had called to say there had been several complaints about noise. In her capacity as Real Estate agent she had to investigate anything that concerned her properties sold in the previous month.

"Hi Mister Smith, how are you?"

He waved her in and ogled her fabulous figure, her ass rocked side to side as she walked and her bare legs were outstanding.

"Take a seat Ms. Brooke isn't it?" She nodded, sat and smoothed out a folder on the small table.

"That's right, now I must inform you we have had a few complaints about excessive noise from this apartment."

Ashlynn swept her silky hair from her pretty face and looked at him with her dark brown eyes. He had sparkling blue eyes and short fair hair and an athletic body in a t-shirt and short trousers. She noticed his thighs were developed and taut as he sat by her.

"So, we need to address these problems today if we may. Right, Monday June 28th loud music. Next day, loud music."

She looked up as he grinned sheepishly.

"Oh yeah, that was my birthday."

"Alright, next set of complaints came on Saturday July 3rd, doors slammed loudly, a lot! Monday 5th, excessive yelling, and finally Wednesday 7th, loud sex!"

Ashlynn closed the folder and thrust her body forward and Smith looked down her blouse and stared at her heavy 34C boobs. They were stunning, obviously enhanced and perfectly rounded. Aware of his attention to her tits she waved at his face.

"Hello, Mister Smith, can we focus here?"

He shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"Yeah, well you see my girlfriend have had problems, we broke up now so there won't be any more problems about noisy sex I can promise you that. She never understood my, well, my needs."

Ashlynn raised an eyebrow, curious as to what his NEEDS were. He was kind of cute and she hadn't been laid in awhile. Having left the adult movie business she missed having regular sex. She could fuck every day and in fact used her rabbit vibrator every night before she dropped off.

"May I see this bedroom where you had sex? It will help the investigation."

"Now?" She smiled and nodded.

They went down the hall to a smallish bedroom with a large bed that took up most of the space. A window took up virtually one wall which looked out over the front entrance to the complex.

Ash knelt on the big bed and faced the headboard that was flush with the rear wall. Her gorgeous rump was raised up and her tight skirt hugged her buns like a second skin.

Smith felt his cock move in his shorts and covered his groin with a hand.

"Was your girl like this, on all fours?"

He gulped at the hot blonde who looked at him over her left shoulder.

"Actually she WAS on her knees but facing this way."

Ashlynn turned on her knees to face him as he stood at the foot of the bed and her face came to an inch of his groin. She touched his bulge under his shorts with her slender right hand and rubbed it gently. It was stiff and long as it made a thick bar down his thigh.

"I think we're going to have to recreate EXACTLY what happened, I need to know why it was so loud. Is that alright?"

Smith gulped as she tugged his shorts down his legs slowly and let his big erection pop out. She smiled approvingly at his generous sized meat and stroked his shaft with a circular twist. Her mouth opened and took the swollen head past her cherry lips and sucked on it with a yummy sound. Her ass moved back and forth and Smith reached over and lifted her dress up her lower back and tugged her thong up her crack.

"Yeah! Just like that, suck that cock!"

Ashlynn closed her eyes and drew more of his hot prick down her throat as she wanked his stalk hard. He tasted nice and she sucked and flicked her tongue around the tip at the same time. Her specialty in her porn years. Spit drooled out the corners of her mouth and down his length to his fair pubes.

"Good girl, and then she turned over on her back."

Ash rose up and shed her jacket and laid on her back with her head hanging over the foot of the bed. Her luscious hair spread out over the edge.

"Like this Mister Smith?"

"Just like that." He stroked his stiff cock and fed it to her hungry mouth.

She accepted it and swallowed all of the eight inches till the tip hit the back of her throat. Smith leaned forward, his prick still stuffed down her mouth and opened her blouse and massaged her massive globes.

"Your tits are a lot bigger than my girl."

"MM HMMM" Moaned the blonde busy with his fat cock.

He face fucked her for a few minutes then she released his slick organ and got to her knees and lifted her skirt up to her waist.

"That was pretty loud, what happened next?"

Smith pushed her body back and Ash laid down and let him draw her thong down her milky thighs and over her high heels. Then he placed his face at her pussy and spread her legs out wide. He saw that she shaved her mound and he licked the smooth flesh and made her moan softly. His tongue delved inside her outer lips to her hot hole and held her inner thighs tight as he stabbed at her.

"Why, MM, Mister SSS, Smith, you're making me very wet."

Ashlynn cupped her big boobs in both hands and cooed delighted at his tender touch, then, sucked in air as he flicked her erect clit from side to side, then up and down.

He raised his face, wet from her juices and got to his feet and took off his shirt. Now completely naked he told her to get up in a doggy position.

"Like this?" She wiggled her ass at him, her cunt between her parted thighs invited him in.

Without another word he stuck his thick cock right inside her in one lunge and the blonde lovely cried out.

"Oh boy, you're so much tighter than her Ms. Ashlynn."

Smith began to fuck her fast, her pussy enveloped his prick totally and every move he made was exquisite for the both of them.

"Did, oh my, did, ahhhhh, did you fuck her very fast Mister Smith?"

"Sure did."

"SSSS, show me how, please?" Ashlynn whispered, his throbbing rod felt divine in her pussy.

She lowered her head and rested herself on her elbows as he pounded her with quick deep pushes. Her breasts bounced under her body and her moans got louder and louder.

"We, we, we're quite loud aren't we, oh FUCK!"

Smith now put all his weight on top of her and she went flat to the mattress and spread out her arms and legs under him. His impressive hard thrusts made her cunt flood with her fluids and made his balls and groin wet.

"DON'T STOP, DON'T FUCKING STOP!"

Ashlynn couldn't help herself and yelled out as her orgasm hit her and she trembled uncontrollably.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

"Now then," Smith slowed up and withdrew from her sopping cunt.

"We don't want any complaints, do we"

"Wise guy, just fuck me." She knelt on the bed and looked at him as he held his fat prick in his fist.

She was truly ravishing, curves all over and a puffy shaven pussy that weeped down her thigh. Her face was cute with big brown eyes and elfin chin. He sat on the edge of the bed and pointed his pole straight up and looked at her in silence.

Ashlynn stood away from him and presented her adorable butt to him as she gripped the stiff rod and ran it along her slit.

Smith parted her cheeks and watched as she sank down and devoured him in her tight hole. She paused a moment and poked her tongue out between pursed lips then started to move back and forth, her pubic bone ground on him.

As her heels dug in the carpet Ash rode him fast and steady, her body bounced in time to her motions. Her nails dug into his thighs and she whimpered softly as his cock filled her pussy and stretched out her tunnel.

"Is, is, is this what happened?" Ashlynn grit her white teeth as he thrust up to meet her downward strokes.

"No actually, she hated cowgirl position, and I love it! That's why she left."

"Well I love it too. Keep fucking me!"

Smith used all his strength to buck up into her and the incredible sex had to end sometime.

"I'm gonna shoot, can I, can I cum on your face? She hated that too."

Ashlynn stopped riding him and turned to face him, bent at the waist and lifted her chin.

Smith pointed his twitching cock at her and grunted as he came in thick ropes of sperm. she yelped as the first spurt hit her on her cute button nose, then she opened her mouth and caught the remainder of his orgasm.

As they both recovered and Ashlynn got dressed again he looked at her.

"So if anything else comes up its you who come by?"

"I'll look forward to it."

She kissed him on the cheek and left.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back at her office Ashlynn Brooke changed clothes and put on her dark red mini skirt and waist length red jacket with white buttons.

Her biggest client Mister Quinn was due soon. The property developer had given her a leg up in the realtor business and she had earned some decent money for a change.

She sat back in her leather seat and put her high heels up on her desk with a contented sigh.

Right on time the dark haired 35 year old man arrived in an expensive suit. His deep broody eyes met hers and they embraced warmly. They discussed business and she mentioned some new figures which he added to his cell phone.

They had enjoyed a glorious fuck the first time they had met and since had not had the time to have a rerun. She loved his big veiny cock and longed to see it once more.

Ashlynn made the first move and placed her hand on his crotch and grabbed his hidden package. He held his hand to her cheek, his fingers felt so gentle on her soft skin.

They came together, hip to hip and his hard tool pressed at her thigh.

They kissed passionately, her lips opened and closed on his, her tongue darted out into his mouth. Quinn's cupped her left breast hers moved over his length.

Ashlynn craved his fat cock desperately and she unzipped his fly and wrapped her fingers around the top of his head.

On her knees the horny blonde pulled out the rigid pole from his trunks and gave the tip tiny kisses all around, then slid slowly down the stiff underside to his balls.

Quinn arched his back as she opened her mouth wide and sucked him in. She made loud gurgles as she moved her head back and forth, her spit coated his shaft with a wet film. He shed his jacket and unbuckled his belt and let his trousers fall.

More than anything the former adult actress loved to give blowjobs. The feel of a spongy crown between her wet lips and the way a mans meat passed down her throat sent a thrill down her back like nothing else.

This man gave her a gratifying sense of pleasure and she sucked on him like she would on a popsicle.

Quinn pulled her hair from her and looked at the rapture on her face as her lips pursed and her jaw relaxed so as she could give quick little sucks on his tip.

Once he was satisfied the hunk lifted Ash up and hiked her skirt over her hips. She had no underwear under and he smoothed her buttocks in his palms.

'For me?" He asked as he played with her cheeks."

"Uh huh." She moaned as she kissed his face."

Ashlynn went to the leather chair and rested her hands on the seat and raised her bare peachy ass up.

"Fuck me, I need to feel you inside me."

He needed no encouragement and came behind her and folded her little skirt up to her waist. With his left hand he pulled her cheek out and fed his fat cock into her wetness all the way in a slow thrust.

"Mister Quinn, that feels so wonderful."

He withdrew nearly all the way out and Ash tried to keep him inside and leaned back. Then he pushed back in again and again and again, each time harder than before.

"Oh my, I needed this," she moaned.

"ME TOO!" He laughed as he jerked his hips and fucked her fast.

Ashlynn reached behind her with her left hand to his left hip in an attempt to draw him in deeper. His hands gripped her slim waist and slammed in and out in quick strokes. He looked down at her adorable butt as his prick vanished up her cunt.

Ever more forceful he pushed the girl forward into the chair so she had to hold onto the arms tight. Her silky hair fell across her face and her jacket opened up and her tits bounced out like two soccer balls.

"Fuck me stud, fuck me stud." She said over and over.

He did, his hips went into overdrive and he could feel her pussy pulse around his shaft. Her hand cupped her breast and her head thrashed all about as he went on and on deep inside her, faster and harder, harder and faster. His breaths were short and he stood on tiptoe in his shoes and slammed his body into hers.

Ashlynn's pussy felt like a hot mess of molten lava as he annihilated her. Her hips moved in perfect rhythm with his. She gave a shudder and screamed out.

"Ohhhhh baby, I'm coming!"

Quinn slowed up and lifted her left leg up onto the seat so her heel dug into the leather, and stroked her exposed clit with his finger tips. Over her shoulder she looked at him with her big brown eyes as he resumed fucking her sloppy cunt. He ground his ass as he pushed her body up so her pussy lowered down on his rigid pole as he thrust up.

He reached out and pulled her by the hair and she threw her head right back as he grabbed both her large boobs.

She felt him tense and he shot deep into her welcome pussy with a sensational orgasm, his seed dripped out of her over stuffed cunt and all down his stalk to his balls.

They seperated and Ashlynn sat back on the chair, her sweat and his sticky stuff coated the leather. Quinn began to straighten up and make to leave.

"You know, you could easily make a living in the porn business."

Ashlynn leered at his body and handome features.

"Now there is a thought. " He grinned and closed the door behind him.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers