Ashlynn Brooke and the Hot Tenant Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashlynn and the distinguished grey.
3.6k words
4.63
9.8k
7
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note - Not an actual story about former porn star, Ashlynn Brooke, just a made up story inspired by the same.

xxx

Ashlynn Brooke looked stylish and elegant as she strolled up to the tenement building on SW 158th Street. Intent on looking professional yet comfortable, she had chosen a classic black pencil skirt with a knee high hem. The skirt was set off nicely by her office blazer with the two buttons that just about kept her hefty bust in check. Keeping her legs bare was a choice she made as she had wanted to try out her new barely there heeled shoes with the strappy laces that wound around her arched calves.

She had a noon appointment with a Mister Gordon, who had expressed an interest in one of the vacant apartments for him and his partner. The honeyed blonde had carved out a career as a Real Estate agent since quitting the adult movie business a while back. Relocating to her home State of Oklahoma, things had been pretty good of late.

Ashlynn had arrived first and let herself into the first floor, two bedroom apartment on the East side of the building. She gave her silky hair a quick brush through and studied her blue eye shade once more. Promptly at noon a middle aged man in a two piece pinstripe suit knocked on the front door. Since becoming a real estate agent, practically all of her successful sales had been with men. This man appeared to be about the oldest she had dealt with, probably around fifty? Most definitely divorced.

"Mister Gordon, Hi, I'm Ashlynn, pleased to meet you, I'll be helping you view the apartment today. Feel free to ask me anything, I'm happy to help in any way."

"Any way?" The distinguished grey haired man rubbed his chin and checked out her form.

A classic brown haired blonde, she had curves in all the right places. Although a petite five feet three, the heels gave her an extra inch or three. Her smile had melted many a mans heart, and her fulsome lips were quite simply made for kissing. Or sucking?

"Please take a seat, can I get you something to drink?"

They sat opposite each other across a small table. Already he was attracted to her sexy legs and ample cleavage that threatened to spill out of her blazer as she moved forwards.

"No I'm fine." "You will love this place, we have energy efficient windows and freshly painted interiors. Wired for tv and computer too."

His eyes wandered from her to the fittings, then back to her again. Those laces up her shapely calves were seriously sensuous.

"Let's go to the kitchen, it's a dream." She said enthusiastically.

A short walk led them to a gleaming new kitchen.

"So, the kitchen. Everything is brand new, all updated appliances. Lots of granite counters and cabinet space, as well as a bar ledge, I love that."

Ash spread her hand along the surface to demonstrate, smiling broadly.

"Seems fine, next?"

"Right this way, Mister Gordon." She indicated with her hand and he led the way.

Gordon was a reputable businessman with a high regard in the City, and the enthusiastic woman was keen to impress.

"As you can see the living room is furnished, new carpet, drapes and sofa. I think we can cut a little slack on the price if you decide to bring your own furniture. Notice the fireplace over there."

Ash studied his face and body language as she spoke, he seemed somewhat noncommittal.

"And upstairs?" He was keen to move on, an impatient glint in his eye.

"Sure, please follow me."

Ashlynn led the way up the bare steps, followed closely behind by a mesmerised Gordon who locked his eyes on her meaty rump.

Her high heels clacked loudly on the refinished wooden floor as they entered the first bedroom.

"Isn"t this great? As you can see, the main bedroom has a brand new king sized bed, fitted close to the floor. A comfy low headboard and with storage drawers, this is stylish and functional too. We have a nice spacious walk-in closet also, perfect for your girlfriend, I'm sure."

Gordon looked around and then back at the anxious blonde. She hadn't made a sale in the last two weeks, and she had a hunch that today may go her way. The tall man sat on the edge of the bed and bounced lightly, then laid on his back.

"Say, would you mind lying down with me?"

"Excuse me?" Ashlynn did a double take.

"No, it's just that you're about the same height as my girlfriend, I just want to gauge the size. Here, sit."

He patted the space beside him and she joined him apprehensively. Side by side they stared at the white ceiling in silence. Gordon inhaled deeply and closed his eyes as her sweet scent filled his nostrils. Ashlynn dared to look to her left and noticed a considerable bulge at his groin. Best move on she thought.

"Happy? Next is the bathroom, you are going to love it."

"Oh, I'm sure I will."

She sat up and hoped this would encourage him to do likewise. The pair of them rose from the bed and Ash quickly led the way down past the smaller bedroom to the bathroom.

"The bathroom is nice and big as you can see, completely remodelled in gloss white with custom tiles. And the tub is amazing too, the high turbo heads have powerful water pressure, and makes a energy saving bargain too. It has a P shaped sliding screen that makes an enclosure for showering."

Gordon nodded approvingly, but his eyes weren't on the bathroom fittings but on the alluring beauty before him.

"Well, let's get down to business, I can tell you that I am very interested in the property. I see that you have all the necessary papers. But, er, my girlfriend is quite picky about the pressure when she showers. She loves to shower, sometimes two or three times in one day. A bit high maintenance you might say."

Ashlynn nodded, nothing could take the big smile off her face on hearing the news that he was close to a purchase. "So, listen, I would like to see you take a shower, just to give me an idea how it performs you understand."

"You, you want to see me...take a shower?" Ashlynn raised her hand to her neck, suddenly conscious of her exposed, and generous cleavage.

"Yes. You. Naked, taking a shower."

"Well, this is highly irregular I must say." She hesitated, unsure of how to progress.

"Fine, well I have other apartments to check out, so I'll say good day."

Gordon turned to leave the bathroom.

"No wait up. I'll get in the shower, what the hell."

Ashlynn put down her paperwork and cleared her throat. No stranger to being naked, let alone having sex on a sound stage and making adult movies, the ex porn star agreed.

She gave the man a weak smile and started to unbutton her blazer. With both hands she drew it out wide and shrugged it off, letting him see her fine up thrust tits. Gordon was impressed at how the rounded pair stood up high and firm.

"Nice boob job, California?"

Ash nodded as she reached behind her back and unzipped her skirt and pulled it down over her rounded hips to let it fall to her heels. Gordon watched intently as the curvaceous blonde then peeled off her white panties and stood stark naked in the centre of the bathroom. Her pouty labia were quite smooth and shaven between her parted upper thighs.

Beside the stall was a small seat and she sat herself down to unlace her strappy heels. She stood again and the man ogled her fine figure. Her hips flared out over her small waist to toned legs and meaty ass. He guessed she had been a cheerleader when she had been at school.

"In the shower?" She pointed to the stall.

"In the shower, naked and wet." He said firmly.

Ashlynn stepped inside, the water felt good and hot as she turned on the faucet. She turned her head up to catch the cascade and swept her hair back from her face. Taking a bar of soap from the little ledge she unwrapped the paper and rubbed it in her palms to make a lather. She then moved the scented soap over her wonderful curves, first on her pumped up tits, then down the curve of her hips. Stealing a glance at the man just outside, she noticed him move his right hand up and down the fly of his tailored trousers.

The water bounced off her bosom as the soap was washed off, then she turned her back to the shower head and lathered the twin mounds of her peachy buttocks. Lost in her ablution, the hard needles of water saturating her silky soft skin, she closed her eyes splitting her buttocks with one hand to soap her anus.

Gordon got his erect knob out as he watched the water run down her back and over her shapely butt and gave it clockwise twists in his fist.

"Oh my gosh!" When Ashlynn turned back she gazed open mouthed at the masturbating businessman.

"You alright? You ever see one this big before?" The man barely blinked.

She stood still, the hot water soaking her body as she screwed her eyes up to see through the steam. His cock was very large and extremely thick, must be nine inches in size she guessed.

He took an impressive thirty seconds to strip off his suit, shirt shoes and underpants to stand naked in the middle of the bathroom. She looked at his surprisingly defined muscles in his stomach and legs, a soft downy grey chest of hair covered his upper frame. He stepped into the stall and joined the bewildered woman.

The hot water streamed over their nakedness as Gordon hugged her desirable body to his. His hands slid up and down her breasts, made slick by the soap, as they embraced. In turn her hands came behind his back, his erection pressed on her right upper thigh. He moved her damp hair away from her neck and put his lips to her soft skin. She moaned as he bit into the soft flesh of her shoulder.

"You have an amazing body, Miss Brooke. Now suck my cock, or the deal is off."

Her sexual desire seriously aroused, the blond ground herself to him, her hips bumping on his body lasciviously.

Ashlynn sank to her knees on the wet tiles and plunged her mouth over the thick cock and proceeded to suck him off. Inch by inch eased inside her mouth until the tip touched the back of her throat. Famed for her excellent prowess on screen at blowjobs, the honeyed blonde used both hands and mouth together on his stiff pole. Teasing, licking, licking his big balls, she showed the business man her skills.

"You are quite incredible, my dear. You could make a living at this I would wager."

Really! All he had to do was visit google and just type in Ashlynn Brooke and he might get a pleasant surprise.

She leaned back a bit and gently licked all the way up his shaft, lingering on the fat head, and then back down again slowly. Then she shifted up a gear, sucking in his entire length, inhaling as she did so to create a tight hold on his meat. Gordon grabbed a handful of her fine hair and pulled her to him firmly. Ash rocked on her haunches and gulped for air, drool slipping from her pursed lips.

"Boy, it's big alright." She spluttered as she removed him from her mouth.

Gordon shifted his feet on the slippery tiles and held her head in both hands and steered her to his twitching prick. She swallowed him whole, her fingers digging into his thighs as she forced him down her throat, her lips at the base of his stalk. In her time in front of the camera she had taken some big cocks, and this guy was up there with the biggest.

Then he let her free and looked into her big brown eyes. Ashlynn was breathing fast as the man bent to kiss her belly, moving left to right. He went lower and put his lips to her pussy mound, inhaling her womanly scent with a deep sniff. Apart from the shower, her cunt was aroused and moist with her own juices, and she closed her eyes when his warm tongue reached up into her inner lips. She played with her tits as he delved deep into her quim, his hands tight around her ass cheeks.

"Mister Gordon!"

The water continued to trickle down her back and ran in a river down the cleavage of her butt, the sound loud in her ears. Oblivious he explored her inner treasure before moving to her aching clitoris, which he lapped with his experience. Then he flattened his tongue on her hard clit and used his hands to rock her to and fro.

"Oh, shit! That's so fucking good!" She groaned.

Her thighs tensed as her pussy tingled and she fought to breathe in oxygen. If he hadn't held her up she would probably have dropped to the tiles, her legs had weakened from the giddy pleasure.

"Let's fuck." Gordon spun her around and made her face the shower wall, positioning himself behind her. Ashlynn put her right hand on the wall attachment and her left up behind her to hold his head. With her right foot firmly on the floor tiles her left leg was raised to waist level, and his left arm came under her knee to support her. He lunged up, his erection in his right fist and penetrated the sexy blonde in a single move.

"Oh, fuck!"

He withdrew immediately and rubbed the bulbous head across her soaking wet twat. Then he pressed in again and slowly slid in all the way.

Once inside the distinguished grey haired man began to pound her lush cunt, both his hands around her midriff, his left arm still under her knee. His eyes stayed glued to her massive tits that bounced erotically as he moved back and forth.

"Yeah, deep like that, oh my goodness!"

He continued to fuck her hard with their eyes locked, his full of lust, hers of desire, then he bent his head to kiss her on the mouth. She could feel her cunt stretched to the limit by his hugeness, and he was so far inside her his balls were slapping her gorgeous rump.

"Fuck that little pussy!"

The hot water splashed her back and ass as she was fucked hard. His left hand fondled her firm tit, all soft and soapy, and pinched the nipple. All of a sudden the vivacious blonde babe stiffened as she heard the front door bell.

"Wait! There's someone at the door! Crap! Did I lock it? I better go answer it."

Ashlynn leapt out of the shower and wrapped a bath towel around her nakedness. As she ran down the stairs she tied off the towel just above her tits and just about decent on her pussy. She tentatively peered out of the peephole in the door to see a young girl in her scout's uniform, a sack of cookies in her hand. Ash put her back to the door and held her breath as the bell chimed again. Finally the little girl gave up and left, and Ash ran her hand across her brow. Her hair, damp from the shower hung lank down her front, clinging to her wet skin.

"That was close." She sighed and made sure the door was locked.

She reflected on the last half hour and grinned, she hadn't had sex in a while and it has been pretty good. Best to wrap this deal up now and get back to her office. She bounded up the stairs in her bare feet two at a time and headed back to the bathroom. The shower had been turned off and there was no one to be seen.

"Mister Gordon? Where did you go?"

"In here honey!"

He yelled from the main bedroom, and she padded along the landing to join him. She found him on his back, still naked, still erect, his stiff prick in his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Ashlynn put her hand to her mouth and her towel dropped to her feet.

Gordon smiled at the sight of her glistening shaved pussy, and her hefty boobs with the big nipples all pointy. "Help me test the bed for sex, I'm keen to try it out for my girlfriend. You want me to buy the apartment, then you gotta make me cum."

Ashlynn pouted and gazed at his generous hard on. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

"Very well Mister Gordon."

As he stroked his cock he watched her climb onto the large bed and he handed it to her as if it were a baton in a relay race. Ash knelt and started to suck the fat organ with rapid bobs of her head, then, once satisfied he was freshly lubricated with her saliva, she sat on his lap. She let out a groan as she sank down all the way on his long shaft, screwing her eyes up at the thickness of his girth.

"Shit, you are so big."

She began to ride his cock, hands on his grey haired chest, and her feet up on his shins. Gordon helped matters by grabbing her butt and squeezing them together on his boner. The friction of her tight cunt around hid shaft was delicious for the both of them, as he bounced her up and down. Keen to pitch the place still, Ashlynn commented on the bed as they fucked.

"Oh, yeah, so Mister Gordon, fuck! See how the box spring is designed to..to...shit!"

His hips bucked up into her, raising her statuesque, but petite frame higher and higher.

"The...the mattress absorbs and distributes, oh my gosh! Absorbs the weight of our bodies."

"I'm sold so far. Let me fuck you from behind for variety, my girl likes it doggy."

Ash got off and panted hard, her cunt gaped from the banging she had just been treated to. She did as he ordered and with both hands on the bed in front of her, she widened her legs and dug her feet and knees into the mattress. As she looked at the gracious man over her shoulder he gave her a hearty smack on her left cheek which made her yelp.

"Mister Gordon, you devil!"

"That's me!"

Her lover knelt behind her and nudged his stiff cock against her yielding pussy. His right hand settled on her hip as he thrust up and impaled her on his huge bone.

"Ugh!" She groaned as her cunt was filled with hot cock.

Gordon leaned over her back and fondled her tits as he held his rigid prick inside her. He gyrated his hips whilst still stuffed in her pussy and drove the girl crazy. The sensation of such a large prick stuffed up her from behind was more than she expected.

"Fuck me, Mis...Mister Gor...don," she muttered with eyes tightly shut.

"Oh, like this?"

Ashlynn shrieked as he fucked the shit out of her, slamming into her hot cunt with a surprising force, filling her with each energetic lunge. The euphoric blonde moaned loudly, her body humping back at him, as he pushed back in time with her.

"You devil, fuck me, fuck me!"

With renewed vigour the experienced man shoved in and out, until the petite girl fell forwards, flattening her boobs to the bed. Gordon fell on top of her, grabbed both of her arms and held them out horizontally. Now pinned under his weight Ashlynn was slam dunked by his rib crushing thrusting, turning her pussy into foaming mush.

"Enjoying yourself, Miss Brooke?"

He enquired as he power fucked her from on top.

"Yes, yes, yes, I love it!"

Indeed she did, he was a good fuck, something she had missed since stepping away from the adult movie business. His cock fit her like a glove and made wet sucking sounds as it went in and out with relentless and effectual force. Now he slowed up, grinding his cock into her with slow, steady stabs, making sure his shaft rubbed against her clitoris. Ashlynn felt his cum bathe her cunt with several spurts that overfilled her. She thrilled to his shooting cock as he continued to slide in and out, the marvellous goo seeping out of her and pooling on the bed.

"Are we done yet, Mister Gordon?"

"You need to cum."

With boundless energy the elder man fucked her still more, urging her release. Still anchored beneath his body he pumped into her sodden pussy, his rolling balls smacking on her desirable butt. With one more almighty thrust his cock was buried in her to the hilt, and it was then that the bubbly blonde had her climax, coming hard with a hearty roar.

Once they were both recovered the pair of them got dressed and went downstairs.

"Well Mister Gordon, do we have a deal?"

Ashlynn Brooke held out her hand, her important papers in the other. The grey haired man adjusted his necktie and took the offer.

"On one condition. We get a new mattress for that bed."

Relieved the blond stunner shook his hand and smiled broadly. Gordon kept a grip on her hand and leaned to whisper in her ear.

"And you and I will have to test the springs when it arrives."

With that, he gave her a knowing wink and left the house.

END

123z
123z
814 Followers