Ashlynn Brooke and the Hot Tenant Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashlynn deals with two handymen.
3.7k words
4.57
8.3k
6
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note- This tall tale is purely fictional and does not portray actual events. Inspired by one of my favourite adult movie stars, sadly now retired.

xxx

Ashlynn had been kept waiting for a good hour and the attractive blonde was in a foul mood. The former porn star, now turned real estate agent, had arrived at the tenement building on SW 158th Street in Oklahoma City as the newly decorated and furnished apartment needed some electrical work before she could put it on the market. If she could sell the apartment in five days there would be a five thousand dollar bonus just for her. She stood by the large front window wishing the van would appear soon so she could get back to her office.

"Shit! Voicemail again."

She pouted and smoothed out her shoulder length hair again as she cursed her cell phone for the fifth time. Stylish as ever, she had chosen to wear a wool oversized jacket in a soft pastel blue for a relaxed yet chic feel. With two large buttons at the front she wore it over a pencil fit skirt with a peblum frill. The five feet three cutie had a pair of black rounded toe platform court shoes that gave her curvaceous frame a little extra height. With no top or bra her bountiful and firm bosom thrust out to give an adorable cleavage.

"At last! About fucking time."

A white van stopped outside and two tall figures approached the front door. She opened it and was confronted by the men in blue boiler suits.

"Miss Brooke? Sorry about the hold up we had to gas up."

Ashlynn was so taken aback that she was momentarily lost for words. The men were quite handsome looking with broad smiles, and any resentment from her had vanished.

"Please come in."

"Thanks, I'm Don and this is Ken."

Ken was black with a shaven head and must have been about six feet two, muscular and solid. Don was brown haired and blue eyed, clean cut and had perfectly white teeth. Shorter and leaner than his mate, he was no less the looker and Ash felt her cheeks burn as they looked directly at her.

"How can we help?"

Ashlynn composed herself and looked at her Galaxy tablet.

"Well, just little things really, but important. The whole apartment is furnished and wired for cable but all the smoke alarms need to be set. There needs to be a fan in the bathroom, and upstairs in the main bedroom the outlets don't work."

"Not a problem, that's food and drink to us, right Ken? They must be all on the same circuit. Ken, could you go and check out the smoke detectors?

"I'm right on it buddy. Have this sorted in no time."

The tall black guy got to work with his tool box and began to hum happily.

"Do you two always work together?"

"We do everything together." Don's eyes twinkled and she rubbed her thighs together.

"Oh, could we go upstairs then, the lights in the bedrooms keep blinking as well."

Ashlynn led the way up the stairs followed by Don, who got a nice look at her peachy buns in the tight skirt. She pondered on Don's last comment as they made their way along the narrow hallway to the master bedroom. Were they gay? A couple? She had nothing against gay men, or women for that matter, after all she had appeared in some steamy lesbian scenes in her movie making years. But it would be a crying shame if Don didn't make out with females as he looked shit hot.

"I'll just set my ladder up and take a quick look at the ceiling light."

The room was sparse but was well lit with a bed, wardrobe and closets. A rug on the floor was the only covering on the laminate flooring surface. As he rattled the steel steps into position Ashlynn stood at the base and watched him climb up. When he stopped and fiddled with the light his crotch was directly in her face. She did not avert her eyes as she made out the outline of his sizeable hose through his boiler suit pants.

"I think I know what the problem is Miss Brooke." He said as he studied the damage.

Ash gripped one of the rungs and her hand brushed against his calf. Taken by the sight of his bulge she tried to imagine what his cock might look like and her butt squirmed. He looked down and opened his mouth at the unexpected view of her abundant breasts, round and full down the front of her jacket.

"Ashlynn."

"Say what?" He said in surprise.

"Call me Ashlynn."

Her gaze lingered on his determined face and she noticed his cute freckles for the first time. He came back down and looked closely at the stacked blonde. Blessed with an angelic face, all wide come to bed eyes and elfin chin, Ashlynn was the epitome of the brown eyed blonde every red blooded male desired. Insanely hot with 34C cup tits, meaty butt and toned legs, she was perfectly formed in her five feet three and a bit frame.

"Say, Ashlynn Brooke? Didn't you make porn dvd's?"

"Yes I did. But that's all in the past, now I sell real estate."

"Wow, you were totally hot in those movies. Didn't you do a 'Big Bang Theory' parody?"

"Yeah, that was a good one. I played Penny."

"You're way better looking than that Kaley Cuoco."

"Why thank you."

The adorable blonde bombshell had been courted by several adult movie companies back in 2006, eventually going with New Sensations and winning AVN awards. She appeared in a few porn parodies like 'Tru,' '30 Rock' and 'Scrubs.'

"So, you got a girlfriend Don?"

Don resumed his work on the light fitting as he spoke.

"No, not me, there's no girl in my life."

Ash puffed air up and her blonde hair fluttered. Hmm, it did sound like he and Ken might be an item. Since her days in the skin business her sex life had considerably decreased which did pose problems as she would be the first to admit she had a high sex drive. She had a strong urge to touch herself down there but fought it.

"I said I'm done." His voice drifted to her as she daydreamed.

"Oh, excuse me I was miles away. Did you say how much this was going to cost?"

"Once Ken is done and we check all the wiring I would suggest five fifty."

"Really! That much!" That would make a dent in her commission.

He stepped down and Ash ran her right hand down the front of her jacket and stopped only when she got to the first button. Did he realise how hot he was making her? His fingers hooked his boiler suit making the zipper ride down his front showing her that his perspiration had dappled his chest hair. Don's eye line lowered as she flirted in front of him.

"Well, that's pretty reasonable, why, how much did you think it would be?"

The cute blonde stepped nearer to him and she glanced down to his crotch. She could have sworn his lump there had gotten bigger. Maybe she had been mistaken after all.

"I was just wondering if there was a possibility we could make some kind of reduction."

She made a big show of licking her full lips, stood on tiptoe and raised her chin. Her boobs touched his chest as her arms went up around his neck and she kissed him with closed eyes. Her mouth opened as they smooched and she slipped him some tongue.

"Reduction huh, how much exactly?"

She tilted her head to one side and looked at him with doe like eyes.

"I'll let you decide." She grinned as his cock began to stiffen satisfactorily.

Don placed his hands on her wide hips and pulled her to him closer and they kissed again this time longer and with more tongue action. Her lower body rubbed at his and she definitely felt his hard lump in his pants. He brushed her hair out of her face as she squeezed his neck tightly, and her back arched and she bumped him gently.

"You know I miss all that hot sex I used to get on the film set, I'm horny all the time."

They kissed as she spoke and his wonderful tongue sent shivers through her. His right hand deftly undid her jacket buttons and he opened the front to release her big tits.

"No bra."

"Don't need one, my boobs are full and firm."

He pawed her left breast and agreed, it felt large and hefty as he cupped it. Ashlynn made breathy sighs as he dropped his head and licked the nipple which began to stiffen as he liberally smeared the gorgeous flesh with saliva. Her mouth hung open as she hugged his head to her bosom and wallowed in his playful licks and nips.

"Oh, that's nice, you're making me quite wet. Look."

She took his hand in hers and steered him under her tight skirt which together they hiked up her hips. Seemingly not surprised to discover Ashlynn had chosen not to wear panties, his fingers touched her plump and bald pussy mound and made her gasp on his shoulder.

"Fuck!" She whispered as he touched her moist slit and slid in his middle digit.

Ash rocked her hips as he frigged her as they stood and they engaged in another lengthy French kiss. She quickly reciprocated and yanked his zip down and fished out his hard cock, now in an upright position and throbbing hot. Without seeing it she knew it was a good size, both girth and length, and she thumbed the smooth tapered head.

"Let me suck on it."

Don took a step back as Ashlynn released her grip and went behind to unzip her own skirt and kick it off. Both studied the other, he with a seven inch boner, and she, naked apart from her jacket and heels. His prick curved back toward his stomach and was totally smooth with only one visible big vein. Still in terrific shape, Ashlynn stood proud with her prominent boobs and rounded backside and her pouting bald pussy. Ash went onto her knees and ran her hands over his abs while stroking his prick. In her slim hands his organ looked even bigger as she gave the big tip little kisses.

"You have a nice cock."

She turned it one way and then the other and then wrapped her wet lips over the first two inches. As Don pushed back a few loose strands of her light hair the bombshell ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft as she held him by the root. All the while she looked into his eyes as he watched her pout her lips and suck around the sensitive flesh just below the crown.

"Fuck, I'm getting blown by Ashlynn Brooke!"

Famed for her expert oral prowess Ash stuck out her pink tongue and painted his entire length from the balls on up to the head. When she rested at the tip she opened her mouth and sucked him in with an audible hum that vibrated all along his member. Then she licked down along the blue vein to his balls and swirled her tongue around and around before returning to bob on his cock head once more.

"It's amazing!"

Don was desperate to shove his cock down her throat and very nearly took her head in his hands in order to face fuck her. Ashlynn instinctively knew what he wanted and began working double quick with rapid motions of her head back and forth on his cock. So fast was she that his cock head poked her left cheek out and her spit drooled from the corner of her mouth. Her boobs bounced as she jiggled on her haunches, never letting up her loud sucking until she let him out with a pop.

"Let's go to the bed."

Don followed the stunning blonde as she shed her jacket and he gazed at her rolling buns as she sashayed across the room. He stepped out of his suit as she laid on her back and played with her juicy cunt, kicking both her shoes off her feet. His cock bobbed at a jaunty angle as he joined her and spread her toned legs apart. With her knees bent he looked at her dripping wet labia and kissed her dead centre.

"Ooh yeah!"

He opened her outer lips and revealed the inner which were slightly spread open. His index finger rubbed the opening of her cunt and Ashlynn shifted on her cute ass with increasing pleasure. With a steady probing in and out her clitoris began to become exposed and he immediately started to flick at it gently making Ashlynn jerk. He pushed his finger inside further and licked on her clit from side to side and Ash thrashed her head on the pillow as her body buzzed.

"I see you started without me."

The naked pair on the bed looked up just in time to see Ken remove his boiler suit and approach the bed. He was all muscles and machismo and seriously erect. The tall ebony skinned stud sported a huge black log of a cock, all veins and bumps and swollen glans. Ashlynn's mouth was agape at the sight of his sculpted frame, he had no trace of body fat whatsoever, and his skin was black, black as coal. She wished that he had the hot's for her and not Don.

"Hey buddy, join the party. I just got warmed up."

Ken sat beside a trembling Ashlynn who peered into Ken's dark eyes.

"Oh my, the two of you want me?"

"We do this all the time girl, when did you last have two dicks?"

"It's been a while, yeah."

"Kiss it girl."

Ken grinned as his big nine incher shoved into her face and she slowly slid her fingertips tentatively up and down the incredible specimen.

"Ever seen one like it babe?"

"Not even on set." She admitted.

"We're gonna fuck your brains out and then you're want to pay us a commission for the service."

Ken laughed as he stroked her dampness.

"See, I told you we do everything together."

"Quite the team." She noted and laid back with her legs wide and her feet up.

Don pressed on top of her and slowly slipped her his length. The big head entered her and was promptly followed by seven inches of solid cock. He raised up on his hands and looked down on the blissful face of Ashlynn as his erection moved in and out of her slick tunnel. As he fucked her she wriggled under him with her arms about his waist. His butt clenched as he moved with nice, long strokes that made her jerk her hips at him in an attempt to make him move faster.

"Come on Don, give it to her man."

The white fellow turned to his friend and grabbed a hold of Ashlynn's ankles and held her legs out at arms length. Pulling them up further Ash braced them against his shoulders and her legs pushed up to her boobs. He leaned back and gave her swift, shallow strokes of his cock as she turned her face to her left. Ken held his tool to her as she opened her jaw and popped the silky helmet between her succulent lips.

"She'll never take it all." Observed Don as he humped in and out of her pussy.

The immense size meant that she could only suckle on the tip, rolling her tongue around and around the warm organ. She made moaning sounds and held the bell end in her mouth as she jacked his coal black stalk, feeling every detail of the bumps and ridges. The man had an absolute monster as Ashlynn attempted to push down on the first inch of dark meat, all the time pumping the base of his length. Ken moved her hair aside for a better look at her lips smacking joyously on the rounded head of his hose.

"You got a pretty mouth on you."

Don increased his pace and his hips were a blur of smooth rises and falls and Ashlynn looked up at him above her. He was in great physical shape and probably could have kept going all day, but she was ready for a big black log.

"Hop on me girl."

Ash feasted on the mans ripped black body with his huge cock laying on his stomach almost to the navel as he laid back. Don withdrew and rolled off her body as she moved to her left. She rubbed the black shaft and straddled his gorgeous frame and lowered her pussy to his cock. With great caution the horny blonde felt her pussy lips stretch out as his knob slid up her. She had not experienced black men all that often and it felt awesome as she sank down onto the initial three inches.

"So fucking big!"

She bent forward and placed both her hands on his muscular chest as she paused with half of his cock wedged in her cunt. Waves of pleasure flowed through her as she gently rubbed her clit against him and blushed bright red. A mini orgasm hit her and urged her to gyrate her hips to and fro along his length as he laid back and watched her big tits jiggle. Her innocent big brown eyes belied her natural hunger for cock and she began to ride on his throbbing top half.

"That's right baby, ride that thing."

Ashlynn mumbled something as her puffy quim worked him in and out. Her bottom moved on his solid muscular thighs as she sank onto his steel hard cock, grinding back and forth. Ken leaned up and put his big hands on her full white ass and moved her faster on his boner.

"Fuck! You're gonna make me cum!"

Ash pushed down harder and faster as her fine hair whipped about her head. His balls slapped on her bottom with every down stroke, driving the horny blonde dizzy with strong sensations. She screamed as she came and crumpled across his broad dark chest, shaking from the tremendous climax. Then she yelped as she was flipped onto her back and his prick left her with an audible sloppy noise, her pussy left gaping open and dripping.

"Fuck me, big boy."

He repeatedly dragged his huge cock head on her damp slit and Ashlynn moved her cunt up and down, longing to be penetrated again. His weight dropped and six inches of hard cock pushed into her juicy channel. Ash looked down between her parted thighs to see his big black log stretching her bald pussy lips. His dark skin became dappled with sweat as he rocked in and out with flexed thighs and butt, caressing her tits and flanks as his cock sank in further.

"Mmmm, oh yeah, oh my." Ashlynn was enraptured as she hugged him tight to her curvy body.

"Okay Ken, let the dog see the rabbit. I'm tired of seeing your ass go up and down."

Ken nodded and pulled out his long shaft and held it in his fist as he looked at Don. He turned a breathless Ashlynn around onto her hands and knees and parted her legs with his right thigh. He fingered her pussy and fed her his aching cock with a satisfied sigh.

"Unnh!" She moaned as her slippery folds parted with ease.

Ashlynn was thrust forwards by the force with which Don fucked her with, slamming his eager cock into her greasy cunt. He held onto her tightly, keeping her in position, lest she fall flat onto the bed. Each thrust in made her grit her teeth with the sensation of being stuffed with man meat. Her tits hung under her body and jiggled up and down as he ass slapped her with his hips.

"What a great set of tits!"

His hands clenched her firm flesh and Ash forced her cunt back onto his hose. He tweaked her nipples between finger and thumb and Don tightened his butt muscles and thrust deeper with even more power and she opened her legs wider as her sodden pussy swallowed him up. Ash was losing it big time now as he spiralled into her, literally skewering her on his pole. She wanted to cum again, she was close, but she needed his cock just a little more. He moved his right hand to her clit and stroked from left to right as he fucked her and the blonde bombshell shook her ass back and forth with eyes closed. Then her belly rippled and she began to cum, and cum, and cum.

"SHIT!"

Ashlynn convulsed and became limp as Don pulled her back on their haunches and had her rest on his belly as she convulsed, never pulling out of her soaking cunt. He kissed the back of her neck and rubbed her big tits and moved her body along his pole slowly. The friction proved too much and he felt his balls contract.

"I'm gonna squirt too!"

"Wait! Let me."

Ashlynn smiled as she sat between them and moved a hand on each of their thighs, slowly exploring their taut muscles. She held Don's shaft in her left hand and Ken in her right. She reached out and encircled her fingers around their cocks and began to move her hands up and down, making sure to give each a spiral twist at the top for an extra treat. Both men, rock hard and sporting swollen veins along their shafts were pretty close to their peak. The hot blonde wondered who would blow first and took a guess on Don.

"Fuck!"

Don splattered Ashlynn's clenched left hand with white streaks that dribbled through her fingers. Ken simply erupted and Ash flinched as his seed thundered out of his huge knob and splashed her splendid big tits. She held them with firm grips as she milked each of them until she had drained the last drops from their pulsating shafts.

123z
123z
813 Followers
12