Ashlynn's Offer 02

Story Info
Ashlynn mixes business with pleasure.
1.7k words
4.33
7.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
821 Followers

Ashlynn Brooke was now firmly established as a successful realtor in her home state of Oklahoma and was kept busy nearly every day of the week. Not much time for fun, and as a former porn star she did miss the regular sex with well hung actors. Her favourite property developer Mr. Quinn was due to drop by that morning and she had dressed in a crisp white blouse with short cap sleeves and a low cut neckline that gave a nice view of her deep cleavage. The waist was high and a tantalising glimpse of her navel was visible above the short black mini skirt, and her black stockings made her long legs seem even longer.

Seated at her desk Ashlynn sat back in her plush chair and rested her legs up on the desk. The phone rang and she answered.

"Oh, Mrs. Simpson, thanks for returning my call, I need you to give me the date of your appointment again please. Yes I'll hold."

At that moment Mr.Quinn entered the office and before he could speak Ashlynn made a shush with her finger to her lips. The tall dark haired well dressed man came behind her and kissed her neck and pawed at her left breast under her blouse. Ashlynn responded with a soft moan and then stood and backed into her desk, still on hold with the phone to her ear. She sat on the edge next to the computer keyboard and spread her legs wide for Quinn to kneel before her and he thrust his face to her snatch. The blonde beauty put her hand on his head and pressed him to her pussy. He moved her flimsy panties to one side and lapped at her outer lips.

"Yes Mrs. Simpson I'm still here, oh, you can't find the papers? Ohhhhh! Sorry about that but its...ahhh, its very important we, oh gosh, hold on please."

Ashlynn had both legs up in the air as the man licked her wetness and stroked her inner thighs at the same time. She stuffed her left hand in her open mouth to stifle her groans.

"Ahh, ahh, ohhh yes! Oh Mrs. Simpson, yes I'm perfectly well, just a touch, OOOOOO FUCK!"

He had reached her stiff clitoris and licked side to side then up and down quickly and a shiver of delight rushed through her lower body.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh YES Mrs. Simpson everything is fine, you found the papers, oh good. Can you send me a text? OH WOW!"

Quinn lifted her left thigh up onto his right shoulder and held her leg at her hip and pulled out his rigid eight inch boner and lined up the big tip with her wet slit.

"AHHH, AHA, alright thank you Mrs. Simp...."

Ashlynn hung up and now screamed out as the fat prick began to slide in and out of her cunt. Quinn pulled his expensive shirt up and lowered his trousers further so he could piston to and fro better.

"Baby, I just love that big cock of yours, it really does things for me."

"Glad to be of service."

His fast strokes felt heavenly to her and she watched intently as it glided in and out of her smooth pussy. She threw her head back so that her long blonde hair fell across the desk.

"Yes baby, yes baby, oh yes."

Quinn pulled at her top with his right hand.

"Let me see those tits."

He withdrew his shiny wet cock and helped her remove her blouse over her head. Her big 34 C breasts hung free, firm and round as she sat up.

"Why you naughty man." She smiled as he leaned in to kiss her left boob.

"Your tits are awesome my dear, really fabulous."

"Why thank you," she said as she rubbed his shaft in her hand.

"Come here babe."

With both hands he dragged her butt along the desk to the edge and lifted it clear up and shoved his knob back in deep. What a cock! It sawed in fast and filled her up completely, she imagined the veins of his stiff stalk scraped the walls of her tunnel.

"Oh you dirty man, fucking me on my desk, how naughty you are."

He quickened his pace at her dirty talk, she looked so cute with her pretty mouth and doe like brown eyes, but with his big old cock stuffed up her she was like a common whore.

"Look at that, you like to watch your big fucking prick all inside my juicy tight cunt don't you, you devil."

Quinn pulled out and ran his fist over the head and smeared her juice all around. She pouted and stuck out her lower lip like a little girl who just lost her candy bar and rubbed her clit and waited for him impatiently.

"Suck me Ash."

He moved and leaned against the table and pointed his long organ up in the air. Ashlynn quickly got up and unzipped her skirt which puddled round her high heeled shoe then drew her panties off so she stood naked in just her stockings. Down on her knees she swept her hair over her left shoulder and rammed her mouth onto his hard on. Without the aide of her hands she bobbed along the thick shaft fast and half his length passed her red lips. Quinn moaned loudly and put his hand on top of her head and shoved her deeper onto his cock.

"What a fucking mouth, you are wonderful."

The big titted blonde mad loud gurgling sounds as his meat hit the back of her throat. She pulled away with a big gasp and left a string of saliva hanging from his tip.

He spun her around and held her left leg up at the knee and squeezed her thighs and the soft stockings under his fingers. Ash placed her right hand on the desk as he began to fuck her from behind, her right heel planted in the carpet. His hard cock steamed up and he penetrated her with long deep thrusts. Her big tits bounced around on her chest as he smacked against her ass.

The phone went again.

"Oh fuck I have to get that."

She reached out to grab the phone as he carried on into her hard.

"Yes, yes, oh yeah I got it, now with that coming up next week..."

"Can't you take a message." He was a tad frustrated.

He lowered her leg and placed it on the desk bent at the the knee still inserted in her wet cunt.

"I'll have to get back to you. Yes, yes, yes, oh definitely YES! Ohh! Yes i know its a BIG package, you got that right."

Quinn grabbed the phone off her and hung it up.

"The only big package is right here babe."

"Oh Mr. Quinn, you make me so fucking wet. Fuck me, fuck me, don't stop."

The dark haired man fucked her with urgent pushes of his tight butt, he unbuttoned his shirt without stopping and Ash reached behind her to feel his strong left bicep. She felt herself bang against the desk and looked over her shoulder.

"Babe, let me sit on your fat cock, let ME fuck YOU!"

Quinn pulled his slick cock from Ashlynn and sat back in the swivel chair and held his rock hard prick straight like it was a flagpole. The horny blonde leaned over and ler out a kong drool of spit that landed dead on the top of his crown and dribbled down the underside of the lengthy stalk.

"Bullseye!" He giggle swung her left leg over his right thigh and then her other till she was in a perfect position for him to feed her his hard cock.

Ashlynn slid down slowly and devoured his whole eight inches, sighed contently then started a fast ride making sure her firm tits bounced in his face. Quinn held her ass cheeks in both hands and buried his face in the ample cleavage.

"You like those titties babe? Nice and big? You like my juicy cunt riding your fat prick?"

He made a muffled noise as he nibbled her erect nipples happily.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck, fuck. OH SHIT!"

The phone rang once more.

Quinn was closest to the desk and took the receiver and answered.

"Keep fucking me darling, yes! Hello? No Ms. Brooke is not available right now, she is deep in something important."

Ash grinned and rode his steel hard shaft like a demon.

"Oh, alright, hold the line." He looked up. "You got a pen?"

Ashlynn leapt off his cock which slapped back at his bare belly. She took a sheet of scratch paper and laid it on his stomach and with a pen poised the insatiable woman gave his twitching knob a blowjob.

"Uh huh, nine a.m. is the meeting at the strip. Get this down Ashlynn."

She scribbled a note as she deep throated him and he held hair silky hair in his fist.

"Yeah, yeah, got it, look I gotta go, something big just came up."

Quinn now felt his balls contract and knew he was near to the end. Ashlynn gripped the hot stick in her right hand and wanked him furiously.

"Come on baby, cum for me, cum for me, uh huh, you gonna cum for me? Let me see that sweet stuff baby."

He groaned and bucked his hips and shot out a long spray that hit the girl right in the eye. She yelped and crammed her mouth on his pulsating prick and swallowed the rest of his hot cum.

"Fuck, that cum tastes so good, mmmm."

Ashlynn sucked the remainder of his cream off him and licked her fingers in joy.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

They both looked up surprised at a long legged brunette in a red dress who came in and stood open mouthed.

"Archibald! I thought we were going out for lunch? I've been waiting for like a half hour."

This was Quinn's wife, and he looked at her then at Ashlynn who crouched at his feet, then back again. This was slightly embarrassing.

"Honey," he ran his hand through his thick hair. " I just ate!"

The woman put her hand to her mouth and ran sobbing from the office.

Ashlynn stood up and adjusted her stockings.

"So, Archibald? I always wondered what the A stood for in Mr. A. Quinn."

With that he got up quickly and went after his wife while Ashlynn went to the washroom with a big grin on her face.

123z
123z
821 Followers