Ashlynn's Offer 03

Story Info
Ashlynn has a threesome with Mr. and Mrs. Quinn.
2.3k words
4.68
10.8k
5
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

The seminar for real estate workers in Oklahoma City had come to bore Ashlynn Brooke and she looked around at the various guests talking and drinking in the large room with little interest.

Four days of sales scripts, sales techniques and skill building exercises had numbed her brain and tonight was the finale party so everybody could say goodbye.

She had arrived in good spirits but had discovered that a party it wasn't.

Guests mingled and drank wine and there was an endless array of food on long tables for anyone to indulge.

Her thoughts went to her time as a successful adult actress and the times she had attended the AVN Award ceremony in Las Vegas.

A good time was had by one and all.

Tonight she had decided to wear a floral cocktail knee high dress with a loose bodice and pleated skirt.

Her long blonde hair hung loose around her bare shoulders and her legs she also kept bare and wore five inch heels.

Nobody paid much attention to her although she was the most attractive woman by far of all the guests.

Her head turned when she saw a couple who had arrived late enter the room.

She saw it was Mr. and Mrs. Quinn. She had wondered if he would show.

Last time Ash had seen Mrs. Quinn was when she had been caught in her office fucking her husband.

The woman had stormed out followed by her worried spouse.

Quinn had not been in touch since and she thought that would be the last she would ever meet him.

As the evening wore on Ashlynn joined a small group and listened to the inane real estate chatter but every time she glanced up Mrs. Quinn was looking at her.

Presumably still angry, and why not, although Ash never knew Quinn was married.

She looked elegant in a navy blue midi dress with fitted bodice and three quarter length sleeves with her dark brown hair loose, her red lips were parted seductively.

Quinn paid her no attention, probably worried about his wife being jealous.

As the evening wore on with extreme tedium Ashlynn felt the woman continue to glare at her.

Enough already she thought.

If she was pissed then get it off her chest, otherwise let up.

Ash wandered out of the room to the back patio and sipped a glass of wine and gazed at the sunset.

She thought she was alone but behind her she felt a hand lift her skirt and a pair of soft lips on her pale neck.

"I've been watching you all night, you look ravishing." A soft voice whispered in her ear.

Ash did not turn but knew it was Mrs. Quinn.

A hand went up her dress and she felt fingers rub her butt.

Another hand went to her top of the dress and slipped inside to pinch her nipple.

She felt a body press against her back and she closed her eyes as fingers worked their way inside her slit under her panties.

Moans escaped her lips as the fingers rubbed at her hooded clitoris and she parted her legs to allow more freedom for the invading digits.

Her right breast was cupped and held firmly as she was frigged fast.

Ash shuddered at the sensation and held the railing at the patio wall tight in both hands.

Nervous as to anyone who might wander outside also Ash looked over her shoulder and Quinn stood a distance behind his wife.

He had drawn the blinds and closed the door to the patio.

"My name is Kelly, my husband Archie has told me about you and we have an offer to make.

Fuck us both and my husband will decrease his deal with you from 20 down to 10% commission.

We'll be in touch."

With that the couple left and Ashlynn put a finger to her lower lip and smiled as she adjusted her dress.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next morning Ashlynn received a simple text on her cell phone.

Wait outside your home at seven this evening.

The blonde answered at once with a curt yes.

She showered and studied herself in the full length mirror.

A vision of beauty, large enhanced breasts hung full and round on her tiny waist.

Her wide hips and curvy butt agreed with her and she ran hands across her stomach to her smoothly waxed Mound of Venus that nestled invitingly between shapely thighs.

Only five feet three she smiled at herself as she fluffed her long golden hair from her pretty face.

She decided to wear her soft polyester stretch black mini dress with the low cut neck and short hem.

Sleeveless with lace trim she smoothed it with her palms and was pleased how it hugged her outline.

With a pair of black strappy heels she left her legs bare and right on seven came out to see a long limousine with tinted windows parked outside.

The driver door opened and a tall uniformed man came to the rear and opened the left side passenger door and motioned for her to take a seat.

Ashlynn peered into the dim car and her right hand was grabbed and she was bundled in by Mr. Quinn.

Plonked in the middle of him and his wife she puffed a breath of air up her face and looked around.

"Glad you decided to make it my dear.

Archie has told me everything you and he have done, everything."

"Mrs. Quinn I never knew he was married, I..."

Kelly Quinn put a finger to her cherry red lips and hushed her up.

She appeared about forty with long straight dark brown hair and grey eyes.

With long legs crossed she sat back and nodded to the driver who started the car then shut the dark window between the front seats and the rear.

The mature brunette had a navy maxi dress down to her high heels with a floral bodice, sheer open back and capped sleeves.

Her generous 34D breasts filled out the bosom of the fabric which made her very busty up front.

Ashlynn looked to her left at the elegantly dressed Quinn.

His dark hair seemed almost black in the dim light of the car, and the way his blue eyes eyed her curvy body she knew he would be having his way with her pretty soon.

"Are you bisexual Ashlynn?"

Straight to the point she thought.

"I've had many enjoyable times with women, yes."

An image flashed in her head of Kelly in bed naked with her long legs spread wide.

"When my husband told me had fucked a former porn star I didn't expect it to be someone as cute as you."

Kelly slid her hand onto the right thigh of the blond stunner and gave it a squeeze.

She moved forward and the scent of flowers filled her nostrils.

The hand went higher and Ashlynn could feel the breath on her neck as the two women touched faces.

Their lips met in a gentle probe, then they kissed for a full minute.

Ash widened her bare legs and let Kelly slid up the inside of her soft leg.

Her sensitive inner thigh was lovingly caressed as she heard a whisper in her ear.

"Take your panties off."

Ashlynn did not hesitate as she lifted her hips and dragged the white underwear down over her high heels.

Quinn quickly picked them up and shoved them into his jacket pocket as he gave her a peck on the cheek.

Ash turned her head to him and kissed him full on the mouth as she felt the other touch her exposed pussy lips.

A finger found its way just inside her and she sighed into his mouth.

"Why you're wet already my dear."

Ash moaned as her pussy was rubbed at in slow circular motions and her heart raced.

Quinn whispered into her left ear.

"Does it feel good?"

"Mmmm, very nice."

Now two fingers slid into her wetness and moved in and out vigorously.

Kelly kissed her again and their tongues entwined.

Ashlynn cried out and lifted her hips up from the cab seat as she felt her clit rubbed.

Now she put a hand on the older woman and gripped her left thigh through her expensive clothing, while Quinn raised Ashlynns dress and exposed her shaven pussy.

He watched intently as his wife moved her fingers into the slick, wet cunt, then gazed into the half lidded brown eyes of Ashlynn.

"This is going to be a very interesting evening." Said Mrs. Quinn.

The man's blue eyes stared at Ashlynn and she bit her lip as Kelly brought her to orgasm.

She looked down at the fingers that were wet with her juices and whimpered with the release.

The two reached across her and kissed each other.

"Lets go to bed." Said Quinn.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When they entered the lavish home of the Quinn couple Ashlynn was sandwiched between he and her. He slipped his hands around her waist and pulled her to him and Kelly came behind and hugged the both of them.

The blonde babe felt a hand over her big boobs as he brushed her hair back and kissed her hard.

She received wet licks along her exposed neck which sent shivers down her spine.

A gentle tug on her rear zipper and the dress dropped to her heels and she was naked between the married couple.

She was turned around so the mature Kelly stroked her face and gave her a deep kiss and held her tight.

Behind her she heard the rustling of clothing being removed and guessed Quinn had stripped.

Sure enough he pressed his strong body against the rear of the girl who felt his erection at her lower back.

As the two women French kissed they both unzipped Kelly and she slipped out of her clothing and kicked it away with her shoe.

She stepped back and Ash took in her five foot 9 figure with a flat belly and heavy natural tits.

Her hair covered her shoulders and came down to her lower back.

Quinn released her and the three of them, now naked made their way to the master bedroom.

Ashlynn laid back on the very soft mattress and put her hands behind her head and watched the dark haired man step behind his wife and smother her waist.

Kelly put her hand up and held the back of his head and groaned.

His right hand clamped her right boob and his left snaked around to her trimmed pubic hair and fingered the softness.

They both stared at Ash as they played and she found her own wet pussy and caressed the soft lips.

Kelly was busy rubbing her butt against hubby and his fat prick that nestled in her ass crack.

Her chest thrust up as he gave her gentle bucks behind her.

"Ashlynn my dear, isn't he a big boy?"

Ash remained silent, intent on giving her hard clit frantic rubs, her hips rotated on the bed and she breathed fast.

Kelly moved forward and settled on top of the blonde who opened her legs wide and their breasts crushed against one another.

They kissed with long flicks of their hot tongues as Kelly raised her ass up slightly.

Quinn came behind his spouse and grabbed her hips.

She moaned aloud and removed her mouth as he pushed his thick cock inside her cunt.

As he fucked her with slow languid strokes he leaned over his wife and placed a hand on the big left tit of Ashlynn.

Her heart pounded as she felt Kelly rock her hips against her with the steady rhythmic thrusts of her husband.

Her long lustrous locks swept across Ashlynn as her body was pressed forwards.

"So big Ashlynn, he fills me up so."

She gave a low moan as Quinn quickened his pace and the three of them mashed together.

The bed moved under them for minutes, then the stud pulled out his shiny cock and Kelly rolled away so he could reposition himself between the spread thighs of the former adult actress.

He thrust inside her with a confident lunge that buried his rigid organ deep inside and he began a fast fuck with powerful thrusts of his hips.

"Oh...thats...amazing!" Sobbed Ashlynn.

She writhed under his weight and wrapped her arms around his neck.

His body continued to give steady and deep strokes as he put his face to within an inch of hers and locked eyes.

Ash melted under his hypnotic gaze and felt the tell tale build up of another climax.

Her nipples grew harder and her cunt oozed out over his fat shaft and pressed her head back into the pillow.

Her pussy tingled and she jerked and moaned as she came on him.

She gasped for breath as she spasmed and felt her golden locks brushed from her flushed face.

"You look so cute when you come babe."

Quinn increased his intense thrusts so that their bodies slapped loudly against each other.

"Fuck her Archie, fuck that wet pussy my love."

Ash lifted her legs up high and wide as he pounded his prick into her, then he groaned and came with a violent shudder and sent his seed up inside her.

He slipped out and his wife took his place and rubbed her own wet mound on the sodden, dripping pussy and gyrated on her.

Her soft panting grew louder and louder and her motions grew faster and more urgent then she gave a cry and tensed with the satisfaction of her climax.

A calm came over them and Kelly rested her head on the big bosom of the blonde beauty, who gave her lazy touches down her back with fingertips.

Quinn stood with a wilting prick and gave then both kisses.

Ashlynn looked at him with a grin.

"Any more offers in mind?"

END

123z
123z
813 Followers