Ashlynn's Offer 04

Story Info
Ashlynn Brooke has an I.R. threesome.
2.4k words
4.33
8.7k
3
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"How many black cocks have you sucked Ashlynn?"

This had been the question put to her by Kelly Quinn two weeks ago when they and her husband Archibald had just had a hot threesome in Oklahoma City.

Now they were aboard a flight from Atlanta to Miami to meet up with a friend and fellow real estate agent Michael.

He was a very successful agent in South Florida and also a handsome well hung black man.

Kelly had discovered that she got turned on when she watched her husband fuck other women, or have him watch her fuck other women.

Their lives had changed and their sex lives gone to a higher level since they had met former adult actress Ashlynn Brooke.

Now they took things to the next stage and Kelly decided some black cock would be a nice change.

Michael had picked them up at the airport and driven then in his car to his beach house.

Ashlynn had spent some time in her youth in Florida and had jumped at the chance to spend some time in the sunshine.

She checked him out and was impressed with his six foot strong frame as he drove in a short sleeved red striped shirt. When he laughed his white teeth captivated her.

After a rest the four of them sat out on the wooden floored patio and drank Long Beach Iced Tea.

They basked in the warm sun that was large in a wide blue sky.

The women had chosen the skimpiest black bikinis they could find and the men trunks.

In answer to the question of interracial sex Ashlynn Brooke had never partaken, nor had she ever done anal in her many movies, but once she had experimented with a well endowed black porn star and it had been quite an experience.

"I think Michael likes you Ashlynn"

Indeed his eyes were only on her and her phenomenal figure all afternoon.

Her firm 34C breasts were spectacular and her legs shapely and toned.

Her erect nipples strained at the tiny top and the outline of her smooth pussy lips were clearly visible.

After a few drinks they were all slightly giggly and the women were touchy feely which gave both the men severe tents in their tight trunks.

The two girls laughed and made long eye contact with the ebony hunk as they began to let their hands wander over each other and they laid side by side at the mens feet.

Kelly took a bottle of suntan lotion and squeezed some out onto her palms and rubbed the supple legs of Ashlynn.

She began on the back of her calves and thighs then turned her over and smeared her stomach and abdomen.

The two aroused men looked on in silence at the erotic scene.

Then they met in a long open mouthed kiss that saw mutual tongue flicking and drooling of saliva on their chins and cleavage.

"She tastes of sweet honey Michael, yummy!"

Ashlynn smiled and spoke.

"And this one tastes of strawberry pie!"

Michael looked at his buddy and mouthed the word fuck.

The two curvy beauties rolled over and Ash got onto the lap of Michael with her back to him and he welcomed her with slow strokes down her arms and hips.

Her skin was silky soft and very pale against his dark flesh.

She moved her butt to and fro in order to tease him, then she was joined by Kelly who settled between her and held her head to kiss her hard on the mouth.

Ashlynn slipped the bikini bra from the busty brunette and her hefty 34D boobs flopped out.

She placed her face in the deep cleavage and Kelly moaned with a big grin as she was licked and sucked.

"Kelly has some great tits Archie."

Ashlynn turned around on his lap and whipped her bikini top off in a quick swipe.

"Oh yeah, how about these puppies!"

Ashlynn had sensational boobs and he massaged them both slowly and gently all over.

She bent forward and from behind her Kelly removed her tiny bikini bottoms then stood up to strip her own off.

Both women soaked up the hot sun and their naked bodies began to glisten with the sheen of their perspiration.

As Ash kissed Michael on his full lips she rubbed his hard cock through his trunks till he could take no more and grabbed the waistband and ripped them off in a swift move.

His steel like rod of a prick sprang out and twitched in the face of the surprised blonde.

"Fuck, that thing is huge!"

She took hold of it in both hands to steady it and it throbbed like mad.

The large crown was purple and swollen and Ash ran one finger down the big vein that went all the way down the dark shaft.

She slowly pumped her fist up and down the entire length of the smooth ebony organ and he tilted his head back.

"NINE INCHES ASHLYNN!"

Kelly squealed then bent her head to lick the gorgeous pussy in front of her face.

Ash let out a hiss of breath as she was tongued deeply.

Her slit became wet and she widened her thighs to allow more space for the other to pleasure her.

Michael became impatient and put his hand on the blonde locks and pushed her face to his stiff tool.

Ashlynn let out a long drool of spit that landed dead onto his cock head.

She smeared it around with her forefinger then popped her open mouth onto the very tip.

Her small mouth just about managed to take it past her lips and she shut her eyes and breathed in through her nose before she released him.

"Wow, that is one fat cock!"

"Let me see." Said Kelly who came around and grabbed his erection and rubbed it vigorously.

She could feel the heat and the blood pulse through the thick vein that ran along the stiff prick, then she placed her mouth over the big head and drew him in.

Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked him and breathed hard through her flared nostrils. Her saliva flowed out the sides and down her chin.

Michael bucked up and the sexy brunette felt half of his rock hard prick slam in past her pursed lips.

Quinn stood up and shifted his hips to accept his erection.

"Best we take this inside folks, its too hot out here."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The four of them gathered in Michaels large bedroom with the king sized bed.

The sun beamed through the big bay window and with the white walls and bed linen it almost blinded them.

Quinn stripped of his trunks in relief and sat in a big chair and watched the two naked women get up on the bed on their knees beside each other.

"Here, here, come to us."

Michael stood before them at the edge, his well defined and muscled torso rippled as he gazed at them.

His washboards abs had a single line of black hair that led down to his rigid cock that poked out at the two adorable women.

Kelly took hold of it in her lily white hand and bent her head to swirl her tongue around the head.

Ashlynn looked into his dark bedroom eyes and felt her pussy get wetter and wetter.

Her friend had half his cock in her mouth and sucked hard as she jerked the shaft in her right hand.

She popped off satisfied and let the blonde slide her pink tongue up and down the long stem from the base all the way back up.

She slipped her red lips over the swollen tip to give it a suck then go back to a big lick, just as if his pole was a popsicle.

Quinn wanked his cock and watched with big eyes.

"Fuck him girls, I want to see that black snake up your wet cunts."

Michael laid on his back with his legs over the end of the bed.

Ashlynn looked at the older woman who nodded and the blonde stepped over him in a reverse cowgirl stance with her left leg over his left.

With her hand she teased and rubbed his monster prick up and down her bald pussy lips then let the tip slip inside her entrance.

The fat head sucked in and she gasped at the way it stretched her open.

Kelly was by her feet and looked closely as the cock slowly sank in inch by inch until Ash was impaled on half his length.

"He is so big!"

Kelly rubbed her clitoris with her thumb and Ashlynn came!

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

Both women looked down at the big black stalk half in, half out of her puffy cunt and watched a slow trickle of fluid dribble down the underside to his plum shaped balls.

Ashlynn trembled and raised off him on wobbly legs, then she took a deep breath and sank onto him again.

This time she managed to take his thick girth easier and began a steady ride.

His large hands held her hips and she leaned backwards and put her hands on his belly.

Kelly climbed up the bed and planted her trimmed pussy right onto his face and he greedily lapped at her juicy cunt.

"I love this cock!"

Ashlynn moved faster, her toes curled up in the thick white carpet under her feet, and her peach of an ass slapped back onto him.

Her head hung low so that her long golden hair draped over his dark chocolate thighs.

Kelly was in rapture as her clitoris was tongued and Michael was covered in her juices.

"So...very...nice." Sobbed the brunette as she shook with delight.

Ashlynn spun around, still embedded on the stiff cock and faced the two of them.

She bounced on him ferociously, her thigh and calf muscles tensed and hard.

Kelly leaned forward and they kissed tenderly.

"Let me have him, I need that fucking cock now."

Ash reluctantly slid off, her cunt gaped open from his great tool.

Then the two girls lined up side by side on all fours, and both of them wiggled their butts invitingly.

Quinn wondered who Michael would choose first, Ashlynn and her perfectly rounded cheeks, or his wife and her meaty ass.

He came behind the blonde and smacked her rump with his cock like it was a club.

Then he pushed his knob inside her slowly and she inhaled a sharp intake of breath as her cunt filled out.

The women looked at each other intently.

"I haven't been this full for a long time." Ash could feel her face blush as he moved in and out of her with powerful thrusts.

Her tiny hands clutched the sheets as he plunged up inside her wetness.

His hands gripped her by the waist and her head tilted back.

He fucked her a few times more then removed his shiny cock and inserted it into the anxious brunette.

"OH FUCK! That's the biggest cock I ever had!"

Michael bucked his hips fast and gave Kelly some seriously good bangs that made her tall figure collapse flat against the bed.

Ashlynn looked on jealously as the rutting couple groaned and writhed together.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

Then he rose up and shifted to his right to give Ashlynn a hard slow fuck that saw his black member shove right in.

"He's gonna make me cum again!"

Without letting up he hammered into her as she shuddered under him and cried out.

Sweat poured from his body and dappled her flesh as he smacked against her rear.

"Its...so...good!"

Ashlynn moaned under her breath, her strength to stay upright gone she fell flat on her belly.

Kelly had rolled onto her back and flung her legs up in the air.

Michael moved to her and looked down at her damp pubes and sodden cunt.

He aligned his aching tool between her lips and slowly pierced her with a push of his hips.

He began to fuck her with steady deep strokes and she brought her long legs up and over his broad shoulders.

Ashlynn pressed her curvy body against his back and hugged him tight.

Quinn was enthralled at the sight of the big black hunk sandwiched between the two horny white women.

With one more hard jerk he came in his hand and groaned with the relief of his rattling orgasm.

Now Michael neared his own end and pulled out from Kelly who together with Ashlynn knelt down as he yelled out and a torrent of white cream splashed their bodies.

Rope after rope of his seed spurted from his pulsating rod and the women shrieked with glee as they were soaked.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later as night fell Quinn and his wife retired to the guest bedroom and Ashlynn joined Michael in his bed.

Entwined in his strong arms she slept soundly in the air conditioned room.

She was awoken by a kiss to her ear and she turned to find Archie had gotten in beside her.

Totally naked he wrapped his arms around her waist and she felt his erect cock all pushy at her butt.

He nibbled her ear and neck and she hummed blissfully.

"That was so erotic this afternoon, I must have you."

With his left hand he raised her leg at the knee and probed her pussy slit with his thick cock.

Ashlynn helped and pushed back at him and he entered her with ease.

As they laid in the spoon position they fucked with gentle shallow strokes as they pushed at each others hot bodies.

Michael stirred in his sleep and she grabbed his flaccid prick, still fairly big and caressed it as she was plundered from behind.

He grew impatient and have her more urgent thrusts which made the stacked blonde whimper.

Now he rammed at her with strong fast plunges which rocked the bed.

Ash turned her head to him and they kissed passionately while he groped her large tit.

"I'm gonna cum!"

He stiffened and he filled her cunt with several long spurts.

He panted hard as he disengaged and rolled away.

He left silently after he kissed her forehead and she out her hand to her soaked hole.

Michael woke in a dreamy state.

'Alright babe?" He whispered.

"Fine and dandy!" She said with a grin.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers