Asian Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
A long overdue meeting with an online friend.
1.6k words
4.36
69k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Manila

"Okay, I'll see you at the airport tomorrow. Bye, Venus." I got off the phone with Venus and redialed to order what would be my last meal in this country for three weeks from a local Chinese restaurant. As I waited for my fried rice and hot and sour soup to arrive, I went over my plans for my three-week vacation in Asia. The first eight days, I planned to visit a friend of mine in Manila, my next stop would be five days in Japan, then four in Bangkok, and finally three more days in Manila before returning to the United States. Including travel time, I would be gone twenty-three days.

I stepped off of the plane and found Venus waiting for me in the baggage claim area. There she stood, 5'8" of elegant beauty, I recognized her immediately and approached. After our greetings, we discussed my flight as we waited for my luggage.

From there, we went to my hotel where I checked in to my room, and took the elevator to the seventh floor so I could deposit my luggage and change into some clothing more appropriate for dinner than the ones I had just spent seventeen hours in on a plane.

After a quick shower and a change of clothes, we were off to eat at a restaurant recommended by Venus. It was a very nice, upscale establishment and we got a booth to ourselves in a secluded corner of the place. As we ate, we talked, we laughed, and we made eye contact that told me that I had indeed made the right decision coming to Manila on my vacation.

When we returned to my hotel room, we stopped outside the door and I did something I had wanted to do since I first was her in that skirt and fishnet combination at the airport, I kissed her. What surprised me even more than my unusual impulsiveness was her response. She kissed me back, returning my passion for her. After noticing her reaction I opened my mouth and invited her tongue in. We stood there for what felt like days, exploring each others' mouths before being roused out of it my the slam of a door from just across the hall. We broke the kiss and I fumbled with the room key before finally sliding it in and opening the door for her. As soon as the door was closed, I flipped the lock and turned to Venus, "I don't think we will want to be disturbed."

Venus sauntered over to the couch and I went to the fridge to grab a bottle of wine I had ordered at check-in. As I poured the wine I said, "I hope that kiss wasn't too forward."

"Not at all, in fact, I have been waiting for you to do that all night."

I turned to the couch with the wine and we each had a sip before we returned to our passions. I kissed Venus full on the mouth and tasted the merlot on her lips, the sweet, deep fragrance of it filling my taste buds with hunger for her. We let our tongues explore each other's mouths once again, my hand now trailing from her shoulder to her right breast, taking it and caressing it so that her moans filled me up. I pinched the nipple through her top and broke the kiss to leave a trail of kisses to her neck. After a moment there I pulled away to remove her blouse. She then removed her bra to reveal her beautiful breasts to me for the first time. I thanked her by taking on of her nipples in my mouth and sucking on it while I flicked it with my tongue and made circles around her areola. While my mouth was pleasuring her left breast, my hands was resuming its work on her right breast, pinching the nipple lightly. I switched back and forth for quite a while until she pulled away and told me to stand up and remove my shirt.

I did as I was told and Venus got on her knees and began to unbutton my pants. She unzipped and slid my pants down to my ankles. I stepped out of my shoes and pants and stood there in only my boxer shorts, my now rigid cock making a pretty impressive tent in them. She grabbed what remained of my clothes and removed them releasing my throbbing nine-inch member.

She took it in her mouth and I could tell right away that she knew what she was doing. She circled the head with her tongue while sucking it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down with reckless abandon. She took it out and stroked it while trailing her tongue down the underside of my shaft to the balls, once there she licked and sucked my balls momentarily before licking her way back to the tip and returning my cock to her naturally talented mouth. After a few more moments, her wonderful oral attention was making me weak in the knees. Not wanting to cum too quickly, I pulled out and suggested that we take this to the bedroom.

We approached the bed, she in her skirt, I in my birthday suit. She slid her skirt off, followed closely by her stockings. There she stood turning toward me wearing nothing but her panties, a very noticeable bulge in them. This was the first indication tonight of a uniqueness about Venus; she is not like most other girls; she is transsexual, a woman with a penis.

After turning toward me, she grabbed the sides of her panties and bent forward while sliding them off. She stood up straight revealing her magnificent cock to me for the first time. It stood fully erect with a slight upward curve. I told her to lie back on the bed and she did. I approached and prepared myself to taste, for the first time, another person's penis. I crawled onto the bed and kissed up her leg, approaching her crotch slowly to let the anticipation build. As I reached her crotch, I breathed in her fragrance, similar to most other women I had been with, but with a slightly musky scent mixed in. It was intoxicating. I looked at her cock, slightly smaller than mine, but probably eight inches nonetheless. On the tip sat a drop of precum, which I licked off. It tasted sweet and salty at the same time, wonderful. I took the head in my mouth and felt the heat of her sex radiating in my mouth. I took as much of it into my mouth as I could, feeling the veins of her shaft throbbing on my lips as they slid down toward the base. I paused when I could no longer fit any more in my mouth, then slowly, I pulled back lightly dragging my teeth along her cock as I went. Again I took as much of her into my mouth as I could without gagging. I began bobbing my head up and down on her member loving the feeling and flavor of her in my mouth.

Pulling it out, I could see it glistening with my saliva. With her cock again in my hand, I began to stroke it while I went below to taste her sac. I lowered my head and licked the completely shaven sac and reveled in the feeling of it, the intricate pattern of wrinkles. Taking her whole scrotum in my mouth I massaged each of the testicles inside gently with my tongue, her increasing moans told me I was doing it well. I stroked her shaft faster while giving my oral concentration to her balls. After releasing them, I licked my way back up her entire length and took her impressive piece of equipment into my mouth again. This time while sucking on her, I caressed her balls with my with my hand and her moans grew as I did. A few moments later I felt her hand push my head off of her cock.

"Am I doing something wrong?" I asked.

"No, but I would like to have some more of you." She turned to lay across the bed sideways and I turned the other way so that we were in the 69 position with me on top. I felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth again as she took nearly my entire nine inches into her mouth. I once again swallowed as much of her as I could. After a couple of moments we got a rhythm going which heightened the pleasure even more. After another five minutes more of our synchronized sucking I was reaching my breaking point. Suddenly I had the most amazing orgasm I had ever felt. It was so powerful that I could no longer hold Venus' cock in my mouth; it slipped out slapping against her belly.

As soon as I had recovered from my orgasm, I grabbed her cock in my hand and once again took it in my mouth. I began sucking her dick and stroking it at the same time. With my free hand, I fondled her balls as I intensified my sucking trying to remember all of the amazing techniques she had used on me. Suddenly Venus' moans spiked and her body went rigid as she released wave after wave of hot, sticky cum into my mouth. I gagged as I tried to handle her immense cock and this barrage of cum rockets she was aiming at the back of my throat. What cum I could not swallow escaped my mouth and rolled down her cock toward her balls.

After she had finished cumming and I had finished cleaning her cock and balls of every delicious drop of her cum, we lay in each other's arms, reveling in the afterglow of our first time together. Soon we drifted to sleep together, exhausted from a wonderful day.