Asian Adventures

Story Info
He sets out to end his life, but instead discovers himself.
13.4k words
65.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bitter divorce, and the loss of my business, I went through all the usual depression stages as well as trying to kill myself. My life was shit, there was nothing much left in the world for me. After about a year of drinking myself stupid and generally stuffing the remainder of my life, I finally began to just exist from day to day, waiting for nature to takes its course and finish me off. I had lost everything, the house, the wife, kids, job, there was nothing left. I drifted from one place to the next; collecting unemployment and just trying get by and find my next drink. I guess I had also run out of friends, as no one in their right mind would want or need me around in my state of drunkenness and depression. I returned from 6 months of wandering around the countryside and decided to give my younger brother a call and see if I could use his spare room for a few days until my next "cheque" came through.

I had been there a few days when he mentioned that an Internet friend of his would be arriving in a few days from Japan, and that he needed the room, but I could stay if need be, but would have to sleep on the pullout divan. This was fine with me as it cost me nothing and it meant I had a roof over my head for a little longer. My brother had arranged to take a week off from work so as to show this friend around, but as fate would have it, his workload increased and he was not able to take the time off. As he was helping me out, I offered to return the favor and I offered to drive his friend around for the week.

When she arrived at the airport I was shocked to find that his description of her was indeed correct. Short and built like a Samoan, and not what you would call a "looker". That night the three of us sat around and chatted about nothing much, mainly asking her what she wanted to see and do as well as what class of places she wanted to stay at. As Japanese normally can only take 10 days off at a time, she said she wanted to see as much as possible and that she would pay all expenses and that she was just happy that she had her own personal tour guide. Little did she know that for me, this was like having a real job again, one where I could do almost what I please and be paid to travel.

The next day we set off in the morning and I took her into the city and she basically just did the usual tourist things, looking at the buildings, doing some shopping for gifts to take back home etc. The next day she wanted to see around the nearby parts of the city, so we decided to head out and make a full day of it. It was about 2 hours later when she bought up the questions about me, my ex wife, did I have a current girlfriend, etc. I told her that my life was pretty fucked up at this time and I was not financially or emotionally ready or able to think about a woman in my life yet. I guess she was shocked at my openness, because from that moment on she began every conversation with a sex based theme and how much she likes to fuck, and how she intends to enjoy as much sex as she can in her short trip away from home. I repeated my position as to a relationship etc., and told her that if she "wanted" a guy, then to just let me know and I would make myself scarce while she enjoyed herself.

As our travels took us a fair way from home, she decided it best if we just book into a hotel for the night and then we could continue on the next day. This was not a problem for me as I was a little tired, and as well felt like I needed to relax and have a few beers, catch the football game on the TV etc. She got a room with 2 singles and asked if it worried me, to which I said as long as it did not worry her. Also I mentioned that she would be safe as I had told her a few times that I was not looking for a woman. I could not tell her that she was just not my type and rather plain looking though, could I?

When we got in the room I went for a shower and lay back on the bed and turned on the TV to watch the big game. I was starting to unwind, laying back, puffing away on a cigarette and enjoying the first of a few beers I intended to have that evening. She finished her shower and came out and sat on the edge of my bed and began saying things like; "I guess you are pretty tensed up after all that driving, do you want me to give you a massage". Well a massage was certainly needed for I was feeling rather sore and I guess that as she was some sort of doctor back home little did I know at that time she was a cow vet), and she knew my feelings, then it would be quite ok with me. There was also the fact that for the last few years of my marriage, and since then, I had had trouble getting and maintaining an erection, so there would definitely be no sex here tonight.

I must admit that her hands were rather strong and the pressure on my back was well received. She told me to roll onto my back and she would do my arms and legs, so I obliged. When she was up close doing my arms she kept bringing her face close to mine, and that was getting me annoyed. I reminded her I was not interested and she said it was not a problem, and she continued on down to massage my feet and legs. I noticed that each time she moved to the tops of my legs she would manage to let her hands "over-shoot" and lightly touch my cock. This she did maybe 5 or 6 times. It was obvious by the way she kept doing this that she wanted sex, only I was not in the mood.

After another 10 minutes of this she took the next step and asked point blank if I wanted to fuck her and that she really needed and wanted to be fucked. I reiterated that I was not about to get into a relationship at this point in my life and that I was not mentally ready to get involved with anyone. She would not take no for an answer and next she asked if I wanted my cock sucked. Well this was getting too much for me by now so I just said; "Hey, I am going to continue to watch the football game and have a beer, if you want to suck it go ahead". I also pointed out that I did not want to get into kissing and cuddling etc, so she could do as she liked as long as she only touched from the waist downwards. I thought this would be enough to make her understand that I just was not interested in her, but was I ever wrong. She had my shorts around my ankles and was sucking on my cock before I finished my sentence.

Now I may have not been interested in her, and it is true that my cock had not had any pussy (are arse) for nearly two years, and that I rarely even got a "morning glory" these days, but it certainly was nice to have someone sucking on my cock. I fought the urge to lay back and enjoy, as I knew that would just lead to her thinking I was interested. Instead, I kept sucking on my beer, watching TV and even leaning across and grabbing a cigarette and lighting up. At one point even asking her to move slightly so that I could get a better view of the game. Not once was she fazed by this, instead she went on sucking until my cock began to rise, then she sat up, spread her legs across my cock and lowered herself down and taking me to the depth of her cunt.

As I said earlier, this woman was not very attractive as well as being of a larger size, and her cunt was big. But by now my cock brain had kicked in and taken control of my body. As had happened a lot in the last few years, my cock did not last long before it began to lose its strength, but this also did not worry her. She just went straight back down and began sucking again until it was erect, and then returned to fucking herself silly. This happened maybe 4 or 5 times when she once again began to suck it back to life, but by now I had lost control and I blew my hot load right into her mouth and down her neck. It surprised me as she never flinched and just sucked me dry, swallowing every drop of my love juice. I quickly composed myself and returned my view to the TV and when she looked up and asked what I thought I just said it was OK, but nothing special, and thanked her and kept watching the TV.

I drifted off to sleep around 10pm but was awoken to the feeling of her mouth once again sucking on my cock at around 2am. As I had been asleep my mind was not thinking and I rolled her over and began to fuck her from behind (my favorite position), and continued to fuck her for about 10 minutes before I had cum strongly inside her. She rolled over and tried to kiss me when I realized exactly who it was, so I rolled over, said thanks and went back to sleep, hoping that would be the end of things. But not so! At around 7am she was attacking my cock gain. Damn! What was I to do? But then I remembered that she was only here for a total of 8 days and as this was probably just a "fling" with the first guy available, I thought I might as well go along with her and enjoy the newfound life she was sucking into my cock.

Over the remainder of the week, similar events happened. Each morning she wanted to fuck, again as soon as we got to a hotel and again around 1 or 2 in the morning. After 4 more days of this I was getting worn out so returned her to my brothers place, as he was due for a day off work. Once there I made excuses that I had some important business to attend to and left saying I would be back in 2 days to take her back to the airport. As soon as I left I rang my brother and told him I needed a rest and would go and visit our mother for a day or so, but not to tell "the sex maniac". He laughed and said he did not believe she could be that wild, or that I could actually have fucked her.

The night before she was to leave I returned, and as she was sleeping in the guest room, I set up the Divan for myself. My brother and I were talking and having a few beers, but as he had to start work early he said he would soon retire. I begged him to wait until she went to her room so as she would not "attack" me again. She came back into the room a few moments later after having showered and asked my brother what time he would be retiring, and when he said not for another hour or so she just turned and said; "Damn, I really wanted to fuck your brother again before going to sleep. If you don't mind talking while I fuck him, then it does not worry me". I could not believe her nerve, and neither could my brother. But as soon as she took her gown off and exposed her ample body and large, hanging tits, he beat a hasty retreat and went to bed. I was in for another night of prolonged sex once again.

The next morning I wearily showered and dressed, prepared breakfast for us all and then after my brother left, I took her to the international airport. At last, a few hours later she was boarded and leaving for Japan, and hopefully never to be seen again. I could not take much more of her strong desires for sex 3 and 4 times a day. I could now go back to my mundane, depressed life. I guessed I had had enough sex to last me for a long time to come. When I realized that in a matter of 8 days I had had more sex then I had for the last two years. No wonder my cock was so sore.

A few days after she went home I started to receive phone calls from her, as well as e-mails and yahoo messages on a daily basis, telling me how much she had enjoyed the time with me and how much she wanted to see me again. Was I dreaming? Was she just being nice to me, or did she actually have some stupid ideas that I felt for her and that what had happened had meant something to me? I soon found out as a few weeks later she began telling me how much she missed and loved me and that she was already planning her next trip to see me. Explaining that she could not wait to continue to fuck me senseless and for me to get her pregnant. Damn, I had not given that side of things a thought. What if she is pregnant to me? After all, we used no protection whatsoever. Shit! What was I to do?

For the next few months I stayed out a lot, rarely looked at e-mails, and basically tried to ignore her. Also, my life had begun to get complicated as my ex-wife had begun to put a lot of pressures on me, my own family were attacking me for not getting my life together and for drinking too much once again. My brother had started dropping hints that he needed his privacy again. So, I had moved into a one-room apartment and as it was not near transport (and my car had been repossessed), I was feeling very depressed and suicidal once more. A few days later the Japanese girl (Kumiko) got in touch with me and said that she would be coming to visit me in about 4 weeks time and would stay for 10 days. I explained my situation and that as my life was going down the Shute, it would be useless to come to see me. She insisted that she needed to feel my cock in her cunt and would not take no for an answer, so as a joke I said, "Why come here for 10 days when there is no room and no transport. Why not send me some money and I will come to Japan and visit you for a few months?" She just laughed and said if she thought I was serious, she would do that so she had me all to herself.

About a week later I received a registered letter, and inside there was a return ticket to Japan (with a 3 day stop over in Korea) and a Debit card with $4000. The accompanying letter just said; "Here is the ticket you wanted, you decide what to do. Either cancel and keep the money, or else have a few days in Korea and then come over here to see me and you can stay as long as you like". I could not believe what I was reading and it played on my mind for the next week. I had no one I could talk to about this as if I took the offer I would be no better than a prostitute taking money for sex. Selling my body and losing my last piece of dignity. I eventually was that down and out I had decided it was time to end my miserable life and make things easier for everyone else as well.

The week before the departure date of the ticket, for some reason I had been trying to rationalize my feelings and deciding on the best way to kill myself. It struck me that not matter how I did it, my body would turn up, my family, ex-wife and kids etc., would find out, and if not angry with me, it would cause a lot of pain and embarrassment for them. So, I decided to take the offer of the free trip, have a good time in Korea, go to Japan, have my last enjoyment and fuck this silly bitch a few times, then just disappear in Japan, " lose" all my papers and kill myself. I figured that when my body was discovered they would not have a clue who I was or where from, and it may never come out back home that I was dead. I told my ex, kids and family and friends that I was off to Japan to live and that I would never be back. This I thought to be best for all concerned............

When I arrived in Korea I was met by a driver for the hotel I was staying at and after stowing my baggage he began to ask me the usual things: "have you been here before, do you have a girlfriend, do you need a massage, etc", and all I could think about was the possibilities for fun over the next few days. I let him know that after the long flight, a good massage would be nice. He said he could arrange for a girl to come to my room an hour later, and asking him how much it would cost he said it depended on just what I wanted. After explaining that I could have "just a massage" or a massage with extras, etc., and telling me the price for a massage and that I had to bargain with the girls for the "extras, which were very cheap indeed, I said he could decide, and I joked that if they were really that cheap I would have a "couple". I soon learnt that you should not make jokes to Asians as an hour after getting to my room 2 beautiful young ladies were knocking on my door.

I invited them in and offered them a Coca-Cola from the mini bar and they asked me what did I want them to do. I told them I really needed a massage and that for now that would do to begin with. As they were getting the oils out of their handbags, they told me to get undressed and lay face down on the bed. I grabbed a towel and stripped my clothes off, put the towel around me and did as I was told. A few moments later I could feel some cold oil being dripped onto each of my legs and then two sets of hands, one set on each leg, begin to rub them. The feeling was pure delight and relaxing. Next, one began to massage my back and the other came around the other side of me and began to massage my neck and shoulders. I opened my eyes and was pleasantly surprised when I saw that she was only wearing a very small red G-String. She had small, but very beautiful tits, just staring down at my face, about 6 inches away. I turned my head around and saw that the other girl was also only wearing a G-String, but her tits were slightly larger.

When they were finished with my back they rolled me over, and as they did I looked from one set of tits to the other and almost immediately my cock began to rise, causing a "tent-pole" impression under the towel. They both noticed at the same time and began to giggle as one of them asked if I wanted any "Jiggy jig". Hmmm, I was certainly interested, so after agreeing on the price I asked which one could I have, but she just laughed and said that is for both of them. Now this was going to be fun.

As the one with the smaller tits began to rub around my chest, the other removed the towel and gave her attention to my cock. I began to stiffen and they both began to laugh and talk to each other in Korean, all the time looking back down at my rigid cock. I was not sure what they were saying, but it seemed that they enjoyed what they saw, or else maybe mine was the first "white, circumcised" cock they had ever seen. For me I did not really care what they were saying, as long as I was going to get my cock into one or both of them.

The one rubbing my chest then moved herself over my chest and pushed her shaved pussy up to my mouth and asked if I liked it. The other had begun to lick and suck at my cock, and I did not know which once to pay attention to first. Soon the one on my mouth moved herself so that her arse was on my nose (and I have a very big nose, hehehhe) and her warm, sweet smelling pussy was over my lips. The other girl then positioned herself over my cock, reached behind herself and grabbed my throbbing member and started to insert it inside of her love hole. I was in heaven. Did I say earlier I wanted to kill myself? Hmmm, I think a night of fucking with these two beauties will kill me, and what a way to go, two young girls maybe no more than 20 year old giving me the fucking of my life.

My tongue was pushing deep inside of the top girls cunt, probing its depths and tasting her sweet juices, and at the same time the other was pumping up and down on my cock and dripping her juice all up and down my cock. It was not long after this that I felt the girl on top of my face start to push harder and harder into my mouth. She was cumming, and boy was she full of beautiful sweet juice, all dripping down onto my tongue. After the first few tastes of her hot cum I could not take it any more and I began to push my arse up higher and higher, trying to get my cock as far inside of the other girl as possible. I blew my load right into her, first 3 or 4 fast, strong bursts, then a few slower and weaker bursts. I was "fucked" but it heaven. I was a little disappointed that I had blown my load so soon, as I had wanted to let my cock feel inside of the other girl's cunt, but at the same time I was very pleased at what I had just achieved with these two young Asian beauties.

They both rolled off of me and when the other girl had seen my cock was limp she complained and said she had wanted to have me fuck her as well. I told her I was sorry and had also wanted to fuck her very much, but, at my age it would take some time for me to get my energy back and become aroused again. She seemed disappointed at first, but then, after a few words in Korean to her friend, she just smiled and said she was not finished yet, and she would get me hard real quick. I wondered what she had in mind. She moved herself so she had her cunt directly over the mouth of the other girl, and they began to "69" each other, all the time making sure that I had a clear view of what they were doing. I could not believe what I was seeing. I had heard that most Asians did not like doing this sort of thing. Was I ever wrong? These girls were right into each other, licking and sucking each other so hard and deep. Already I could feel life coming back into my cock.