Asian Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taken by surprise when she jumped off of me, her anus reluctantly letting go of my intruder. I looked down to see her beautiful face smiling at me. "Cum in my mouth again lover. Let me suck you dry..." she demanded, then her mouth consumed my erection -- fresh from her ass, her lips rippling up and down my shaft as her tongue swirled around the head. I didn't think it possible; but within a few minutes I had to let go.

"Ohgawd honey... suck it babe... SUCK IT!" I howled, thrusting my hips up at her face. It was an even more intense climax than the one earlier, Mary Ann reaching down to push a well-lubed finger into my ass as she sucked wildly. It felt like I emptied a gallon of my semen into her mouth; but she swallowed every drop and kept sucking until I had to push her away. "Oh gawd baby... Can't take any more..." I begged, lifting her head with my trembling hands. She crawled up next to me, then sat up with a pillow behind her and grabbed the beer. "Holy shit!" I whispered, stroking her lithe leg.

"Glad it was good for you too lover. I rather enjoyed it myself." she said. "In fact, I need a smoke after that. You are really good honey." she added. "Come out and keep me company?" she asked. I didn't need another invitation, and followed her as she grabbed her smokes from her small purse and threw on the terry robe. I started to pull on my suit but was stopped by her hands. "Hey... No you don't... Here..." she said, grabbing the second terry robe and tossing it to me. Then we went out and down the path to the pool where we grabbed a fresh cold one each from the cooler.

Mary Ann popped them open and handed one to me. "To great butt sex!" she said with a big smile as she drank several swallows from the bottle. "I tell you Rob, I haven't been fucked in the ass like that in too long." she told me. "I'm glad you don't mind it."

I laughed and took a long drink. "Mind it?" I said. "Your little butt is the best babe. I should be thanking you." I told her honestly. My short wait had been well worth it. She pulled out a cigarette and offered one to me. "Sure, why not." I replied, taking one for myself. It had been a while since I'd smoked; but sitting here with this little fox seemed like a good excuse. We sat together, smoking our cigarettes and drinking our beers, taking in the cool evening air. No words were needed at this point, and none were spoken for a good ten minutes. Just light touches of each others' fingers. Then Mary Ann jumped up and tossed her robe over the back of the chair with an impish grin. "Skinnydip." she whispered, running naked to poolside and diving in. I followed suit, draping my robe over my chair and diving in after her.

We did two laps together and ended up in each others' arms in another lip lock. I could feel my organ growing once again, and she noticed it too, rubbing her hip against it as we kissed. We broke the kiss finally, our breathing heavy. "Sex." Mary Ann said hoarsely, grasping at my cock with her fingers. "SEX... SEX... SEX..." she growled, pulling me out of the pool. We grabbed our robes; but didn't bother putting them on as we ran up the path and through the house to my room.

I picked Mary Ann up and laid her on her back, diving between her silky thighs to eat her hot pussy. She moaned and writhed, her hands pulling on my ears and my hair as my tongue fluttered along her sensitive labia. She was so wet and hot I couldn't stand to wait. I knelt up between her legs and looked into her eyes. "I need to fuck your hot pussy now." I told her, making one very precise thrust and burying my cock inside her. She shrieked at the sudden penetration; but our bodies were instantly locked together in a mad pursuit of illicit pleasure. Her fingers raked my back again, bringing passionate shudders from my body as I skewered the seething cauldron that was her gushing cunt. This time both of us went a long time, more than hour as we changed positions without losing contact. Fifteen minutes of spooning, even slipping in her back door briefly. Another twenty of reverse cowgirl with her hips flying up and down in my lap. Then I picked her up again and threw her down on her back, slamming into her again as our lips met. We fucked like pigs in rut, one of my hands wandering down behind her to slide two fingers into her hot tight asshole. The extra friction in her pussy was enough for both of us -- and we had an amazing simultaneous orgasm, my cock pumping her full of my seed as she clenched her vaginal sheath around me. We kept our lips together through the whole thing, muffling our mutual squeals and groans as our climax subsided slowly.

We held each other in that position for a good fifteen minutes, nibbling at each others' necks as we listened to our breathing. Mary Ann spoke first. "DAMN that was good." she whispered in my ear. My cock finally softened again, and a with a slight wiggle I slipped it out of her. We were asleep in minutes, wrapped in each others' arms.

Saturday morning came and I awoke with a start. Mary Ann was sucking my cock again -- the perfect wakeup call. I let her work my organ with her talented mouth, her fingers tickling my testicles, until she finally realized I was awake and slowly freed my meat with a lewdplop. She looked up at me and smiled. "More? Or a morning fuck?" she giggled. My only response was a smile, so Mary Ann climbed over me and reached between us to position my cock at her moist opening. My hands grasped her hips and I thrust upward with my hips, watching her face the whole time as my dick, wet with her saliva, pushed deep into her waiting cunt. "Ahhhhhhhhhh... fuck me..." she cooed, pushing her hips down to finish the penetration.

Her pussy was incredible, hot and wet but with really intense muscles that clenched and gripped my cock as she rode me. "God honey, your pussy is so fucking hot." I told her, our hips matching each others thrusts in a glorious morning screw. I'd never been with a woman so incredibly addicted to sex -- any kind of sex -- all the time.

Andthat is how she got the nickname 'Fireball'.

** Continued in Chapter 3 -- 'Exotic Emy' **