Asian Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

Lily was standing at one of the windows, a towel wrapped around her lithe body, looking out at the view. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her, kissing the back of her neck. "It's beautiful here." I said softly.

"Mmmm... more beautiful than you know, lover." Lily replied, turning around and throwing her arms around my neck. We kissed for a couple of minutes before I finally – gently – pushed her away.

"Your bath is ready babe. Don't want it to get cold." I whispered, reaching down to hook one arm behind her knees, picking her up into my arms. She giggled and gave me that smile again, pulling herself up so she could kiss me as we walked to the bathroom. The towel had fallen off, and I had my lovely friend naked in my arms – again. I walked into the bathroom, kicking the door closed behind us before I slowly laid her down in the tub, easing her into the hot water.

"Oh wow... this is nice..." she said softly. Once she was settled I reached over and pressed the button to start the pump, watching her face begin to glow as the jets blasted hot water and bubbles against her body. I started to get up but she grabbed my arm, holding me down. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and go order us some breakfast." I told her, kissing her hand. "Eggs Benedict with fresh fruit and Mimosas sound good?" I asked.

"Oh... now you're just spoiling me Rob Henry." she scolded, adding a laugh. "That's not fair!" she added.

I looked into her exquisite eyes and smiled. "All is fair in love, my dearest Lily Beth." I said, using her full given name for the first time. Then she let go of my arm and I was on my feet in a flash, reaching over to open the shower so I could get the water running.

"Rob?" I heard her say. I turned around. "Thank you.. for everything..." she said, blowing me a kiss.

I smiled as I 'caught' the kiss. "What, you're going to leave while I'm in the shower?" I laughed. She laughed with me, and I climbed into the stall and closed the glass door. I could watch her moving in the tub as I soaped my body down. I could tell she was watching me too. This would be one hell of a story to tell, but I really couldn't tell anyone. I finished my shower, dried off, and ordered breakfast as I donned my khaki's, leaving my shirt hanging until it was time to go. Two more hours with this luscious creature was all I had left.

Breakfast arrived, and Lily and I enjoyed it out on the small deck with the incredible view. She kept thanking me, and I kept letting her know I appreciated it too. She helped me pack for departure, getting herself ready at the same time. When my limo arrived we rode down the elevator together, kissing the entire time, and said our good byes. We promised to stay in touch by e-mail, and we did for a time; but that was the last time I saw the Luscious Lily. The next time I was in Singapore she was back in the Philippines visiting her family. We spoke on the phone; but never again in person.

** Continued in Chapter 6 – Sexy Sing-Li **

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers