Asian Assistant

Story Info
Asian coworker is sent to help close deal.
3.9k words
3.62
64.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

For the past 8 years I have worked with a beautiful Chinese lady named Linda. She is now 30 years old, but even more beautiful today then when I first met her. She is 5' 2" tall, just about 100 lbs. With a gorgeous smile, pretty brown eyes and shoulder length black silky hair. Although she has only small A cup perky breasts, the rest of her body is simply delicious. She has a wonderfully slim build with subtle curves, a buxom tight ass and shapely sexy legs. She rarely wears short skirts but when she does, I always run to the bathroom to jerk off.

Since we have been working together in a small consulting office for years, we have become rather friendly and have lunch together frequently and have spent time together with our spouses as well. I have playfully let her now how gorgeous I think she is, but she just acts as if I say nothing. While we get along very well, from time to time she cops a major attitude and can be very nasty. I have learned over time to leave her alone on those days.

By the way, my name is Mitch and I’m an average looking 36 year old white male, 5' 8" with a stocky build. I’ve been married for 4 years to Debbie, a 5' 4" 33 year old brunette with B cup breasts and a thick but not fat frame. We don’t have kids yet but the wife is starting to push to start a family.

Last week I received an assignment out of town and scheduled a three day trip to meet the new client and its staff. I had been in a slump with new business and was excited that I had developed a new lead. The boss told me to bring Linda for assistance although I’m sure he wanted some eye candy to show the new client. Linda, while very good at her job, was not exactly comfortable talking with new people. A matter of fact, she was kind of shy at first and didn’t have the gift of gab. Either way, I never minded spending time with Linda and knew to meet clients she would dress very sexy, so I was all for it. Linda put it on her schedule and we set up to fly out Sunday for a Monday morning meeting and return on Thursday.

We arrived about 2 p.m. on Sunday and checked into the Hotel and agreed to meet later for Dinner. I went to my room, went over my presentation briefly and then took a shower and got dressed for dinner. At 6 p.m. I met Linda in the Hotel restaurant for dinner. We went over the presentation for Monday and the rest of the schedule for the week. Basically after the presentation, the work was over. The rest of the time would be taking several people out for food and drinks, basketball games and whatever else they wanted. After an uneventful dinner, we went back to our rooms.

On Monday morning we met for breakfast before our meeting. As I had hoped, Linda had dressed to impress. She wore a snug fitting red business suit with a white blouse. The skirt outlined her gorgeous ass and stopped just above the knee. A nice set of red 2" heels topped off the ensemble and gave me a raging hard on. After breakfast we went right out for the clients not giving me a chance to go back to the room to jerk off.

The meeting went smoothly, everybody seemed happy with our presentation and we headed for lunch with the Treasurer and the Controller of the company. Both were men in their fifties and during the whole lunch, they never took their eyes off of Linda. After a two drink lunch we headed back to the clients offices.

We then chatted with some of the key management executives and their assistants as we hoped to be working together on an ongoing basis. I had told Linda to talk to the women executives in a female bonding kind of way, but ever the shy one, I wound up doing most of the talking. Anyway, we arranged to have dinner with the three top executives of the firm that night at 7 p.m.. Me and Linda headed back to the Hotel before our first night of schmoozing the new clients.

Tom Davis was the President and top man of the company. He was 58 years old but looked to be in better shape than me. He stood 6' 1", 180 lbs., with black but graying hair and dark blue eyes. Linda would tell me later as we headed back to the Hotel, that Tom was a very handsome man.

Dave Peterson was one of two Vice Presidents and like Tom was closing in on 60 years old. Dave looked almost 70 though, and I thought that the pressure of the job must be tough for him. He was only about 5' 6" and maybe 145 lbs. and very gray.

Mark Stevens was the other Vice President and the up and coming future of the company. Mark was a 38 year old light skinned black man decked out in an Armani suit and looked as sharp as anyone I had ever seen. He was 6' 2", about 200 rock solid lbs. with a short neat afro hairstyle. He was also the most outgoing of the people we had met and we had seemed to build an instant rapport.

We arrived at the hotel about 4 p.m. and agreed to meet in the hotel bar about 6:30 since our dinner was only two blocks away. I went to the room, relaxed a bit took a shower and then headed down to the bar. I walked in at 6:30 sharp and Linda was already there sipping on a gin and tonic. She had changed from her business suit to a strapless black dress that seemed to run down just past her knees. However, the dress was slit up the side and I could see her upper thigh as she sat at her stool. Scanning down to her feet, she had changed to 3" black heels.

“What’s that a gin and tonic? You had two wines at lunch. I haven’t seen you have three drinks in the last eight years. What’s up?” I asked my sexy coworker as I sat down next to her.

“I’m just trying to loosen up a bit. I was a bit stiff today and you carried the conversation. Just trying to help you out a bit,” she replied.

“Well, you look like a million bucks, you’ll have these guys eating out of your hand. Just be yourself like you’re talking to me,” I stated matter of factly. I ordered a beer and we touched glasses.

“Tom is very handsome you know,” she stated. “Do you think I can take him back to my room tonight and seal the deal?” Linda asked jokingly.

“Well I’m sure if you ask, they’ll set up a line at your door,” I laughed back, even though I knew it was absolutely true and I’d be first on line.

We finished our drinks and left for the restaurant. Less than 5 minutes later we arrived, but our guests were not there yet. We went into the bar portion of the restaurant and I got a soda not wanting to get to much of a head start in case these guys really wanted to tip a few. Linda however ordered another gin and tonic.

“Linda, take it easy. You don’t normally drink that much, I don’t want to have to carry you back to the Hotel,” I warned.

“Relax Dad,” she uttered angrily. “I’m a big girl whose had some drinks before. I feel pretty good, don’t bring me down.

About 5 minutes later, Tom, Dave and Mark entered into the bar. They all ordered a drink so I got a scotch and Linda yet another gin and tonic. We bullshitted in the bar for about ten minutes and then got our table. Linda was the most talkative I had ever seen her and everyone was having a good time. Linda was talking to Tom and Dave mostly while I was talking to Mark mostly about sports. I had a feeling that Mark was going to be with the company for a while so I wanted to forge a relationship.

After dinner and a couple more drinks, it had become obvious that Linda was feeling it. She had 5 in a couple of hours plus two wines at lunch and she was starting to slur her speech. I was squirming for a way to get her out of there before she said or did something stupid but I couldn’t think of anything. But as dinner ended and I picked up the tab, I figured I could suggest we hit a strip club or something and drop her back at the Hotel. Right before I could say something, Tom got a phone call and disappeared for about five minutes.

He came back with a flustered look on his face. “Well Mitch I’ve gotta go, something came up and I’ve gotta leave first thing in the morning. Mark, that same problem flared up in LA and we’ve got to get out there,” Tom stated unhappily.

“Tom, I can’t go, I’ve got a meeting with our main supplier tomorrow afternoon. I can’t change that and you’re the only one who could fill in for me,” Mark responded.

“Shit, that’s right,” Tom said painfully. “Dave, I need you tomorrow, let’s get our flights booked.”

Dave nodded and got up, “Mark, we need a ride, sorry to cut off the party.”

As Mark started to stand Tom stated, “No that’s Okay. Mitch how about a ride. We can chat a little while you’re here. It’s only about a half hour there and back. I’m sure Linda and Mark can get along for a little while without you.”

“Sure thing,” I answered. “I can tell you a little more about our firm before you go.”

Everyone said goodbye and my second career as a chauffeur began. On the ride we chatted a little more about our companies, I met Tom’s wife, did the polite chat thing and headed back to the restaurant. I had hoped Linda didn’t pass out and leave Mark sitting there by himself.

When I walked into the bar I could not believe my eyes. Mark and Linda were out on the dance floor slow dancing and Mark had arms wrapped around Linda and both hands on her ass. They also had there tongues tied together in a passionate kiss. A few seconds later Mark caught my eye and pointed to outside the bar. As instructed I walked outside and a couple of minutes later Mark walked out and met me.

“Hey Mitch, that Linda is something else, what a beauty,” Mark gushed.

“Yeah she’s great alright, but she’s married Mark. Didn’t you see her wedding ring?” I asked.

“Of course I did,” Mark reasoned “But she’s really hot.”

“C’mon Mark,” I reasoned, “She’s wasted. You have no problem with women, let her sober up, don’t take advantage of her.”

All of a sudden Mark got pissed. “Take advantage of her! What are you talking about. She told me her husband was having an affair and she wanted to get even. She said she really wanted Tom. I didn’t exactly force anything on her you know!” Mark bellowed.

“Wait a minute!” I answered confused. “She said that.”

“Yes she did and I can’t refuse a beautiful lady like that Mitch,” Mark declared.

“Hey Mark. We don’t do this kind of thing you know for clients. I don’t know what to say, but this can’t be good for a working relationship,” I said.

“Well then you’re off the account,” he responded in a flash. Before I could say anything else, Mark cut me off and said, “Mitch I like you. You’re a nice guy and you care about your coworker but she wants me and I want her. You let us be and you can stay on the account. You interrupt me and you can kiss it all goodbye.” Again he stopped me before I started and said, “I’m going back in, telling Linda I called you and that your tied up with Tom. I’ll offer to take her back to the Hotel. If she invites me up then I’ll go. If she doesn’t I’ll leave. No pressure Okay.”

I nodded my head, “Fine, but just remember she’s married,” I said trying to guilt him out of taking the woman I lusted for.

“Okay Dad,” Mark laughed as he headed back into the bar.

When had I heard that before? I felt about two feet tall. How could I leave my drunk coworker, no make that friend, with this guy so that I could further my career and wallet. I waited outside the Hotel to see if Mark dropped her off or came in. Much to my chagrin, he pulled right into a parking space and headed up. I felt small. I went to my room and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and paced the room. Curiosity was getting the best of me so I called Linda’s room at 8 a.m. to see what had happened. Linda answered the phone and after finding out it was me told me to hold for Mark.

“Hey man, how was your night, mine was fantastic,” he beamed.

“Mark, how could you do this she’s married,” I questioned.

“Okay Mister Sensitive, you couldn’t turn her down either. I’m leaving in five minutes, come over here after I leave, I’ve left you a present,” Mark said and then he hung up.

Not wanting a confrontation with Mark I waited about ten minutes and then walked over to her room. Linda came to the stark naked except for her high heels and invited me in.

“Linda, what’s going on. Are you okay?” I asked while scanning over every inch of her body as she laid down on the bed.

“Mark said I should give you a present and have sex with you. I told him how you ogle over me all the time and he suggested how concerned you were for me and that I should reward you. Now come fuck me silly Mitch,” she ordered.

I was totally confused as I stood there with my naked coworker on the bed asking me to fuck her. Within 5 seconds I was walking over to the bed stripping on the way. Before you knew it we were locked in a passionate kiss. For the past 8 years my biggest fantasy was to go down on Linda and I wasted no time bringing my tongue down to her pussy. Unfortunately it was not as good as expected as in my fantasy her pussy was always clean as a whistle, but here it was all swollen and a bit musty. Then as I licked the inside of her canal it hit me. Mark just fucked her! I pulled away in a half a second and wiped my mouth.

“That’s right Mitch,” Linda laughed, “Mark just fucked me this morning again before he left. That’s two big loads in there for you baby.”

“Linda, why didn’t you tell me before you let me do that?” I asked angrily.

“Because, Mark said you would clean me up including the cum in my ass from last night,” she said confidently.

Her ass. He broke that beautifully perfect ass I thought. “What makes him say something like that?” I asked incredulously.

“He said that if I told you that I won’t let you fuck me unless you clean out his cum that you would crack like the perverted wuss you are. He also said give you 15 seconds to decide then call the front desk,” she said as she picked up the phone.

“Wait!” I pleaded. “You’ll let me fuck you?” I asked hopefully.

“I’ll suck your dick, too,” she playfully added.

Before I knew it I was back between Linda’s legs eating Mark’s cum out of her pussy. Despite that fact my cock was hard as can be as I licked around her pussy which had been a forbidden treasure up this moment. The salty taste of Mark’s cum was not ruining this moment after all. After about ten minutes of constant work on her abused pussy Linda rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air. I immediately moved my face into the greatest ass I had ever seen. I could see how red her anus was and that it had been stretched considerably more than my wife’s ass, which I had been only able to fuck once. I could also see crusted cum on the edges were it had oozed out from last night. I felt like I was in heaven as I licked her perfect ass and thought about her pussy wrapped tightly around my cock.

Then Linda stopped me and picked up the phone. “Yeah, it’s done,” she said and she hung up.

I looked at her in stunned amazement as I tried to figure out what was happening. Within two minutes Mark came through the door laughing out loud. “So the sanctimonious cat like’s to eat cum,” he bellowed.

“Mark, what are you doing here?” I asked this big black man as I stood totally naked.

“I told Linda how you sold her out last night and she was not amused. So we decided to get a little bit on you and if you had looked around, you would have noticed the video cameras,” he said as pointed to two corners of the room.

I scanned quickly and saw the two camera’s focused right on the bed. “Linda why would you do this?” I whined.

Before she could speak Mark answered for her, “Because I knew you were a punk. Any real man would have tried to stop me last night, even though this slut wanted me bad. And you certainly would have acted concerned rather than piling on this morning, but I knew I had you pegged right.”

Before I could say anything Mark continued, “Yeah after you left, this slut, all liquored up let out her true feelings. She bosses her husband around, leads you around by the nose but really wanted for a strong man to put her in her place. Well I’m that man, tell him slut,” he ordered to Linda.

“Yes sir,” Linda stated meekly. “I’m your slave, I’ll do anything you desire master.”

“See punk,” he howled at me. “But she is sweet so I decided to get her a toy and that’s you. You are now her slave or else your wife, boss and whomever else cares about you gets a copy of our sniveling cum eater on video. What you got to say now friend?” he asked gleefully.

I couldn’t talk. I sunk my head down and thought but I was really fucked here.

“Good, nothing to say, just like a punk loser,” Mark roared. “Here’s the plan now that we all recognize I’m in control. You guys stay for your whole trip so I can have some fun with my slut. When you get back, I tell your boss that we were not overly impressed with wonder boy Mitch’s attitude but that Linda saved the deal and we would like her to control the account with Mitch as her assistant. Any problems?” he asked rhetorically.

He continued, “All right, you guys take the day off today. Go to the store and get a real slutty outfit for me babe. Mitch you can pay and take us all out for dinner tonight. Remember Mitch, everything she says or the tape goes to the wife and boss. Enjoy the day,” Mark laughed as he walked out of the room.

Linda looked at me and said sweetly, “Don’t worry Mitch, I won’t be to tough on you. The way you ate my pussy was wonderful so you’ll get to do a lot of that in the future, I’m sure you’ll like that.”

“Linda, I can’t believe this what are you doing with this guy?” I asked in amazement.

“Well, I wanted to get back at my husband. Jeff has been fucking this white woman at his office and he thinks I don’t know about it. Plus I figured I could be a total slut here because it’s far away so it won’t interfere with my life. Why do you think I drank so much? So I could say something to these guys and laugh it off as drunk talk if I didn’t get a positive response. I just thought it would be Tom, but I’m glad it turned out to be Mark. He’s much nastier I think,” she stated matter of factly.

“You planned this?” I asked in astonishment.

“Yeah, all except you being my slave. That was Mark’s idea. He was mad the way you sold me out even though I kind of planned on it. But this is better because I get the account, I get you as my slave, a raise and I get to be the slut I always wanted to be,” she laughed.

She then went on, “But I’m not a mean master all the time, so come over here and get the fuck I promised you before.”

All of a sudden I was back in heaven. I moved over to this luscious beauty and gave her a deep long kiss which contained all my pent up feelings for her. I then worked down to her small but perky tits and sucked gently on each getting a moan from my new boss. I again worked my way down to her pussy and began to slowly lick the outside of her lips working her into a frenzy. Linda then curled around and took my cock in her mouth. It was at attention its full 6 and a half inches and she gently swallowed it all. After a couple of minutes she stopped sucking, and then told me, “Fuck me my slave. Just remember never to come in my pussy as you are not worthy.”

“Yes, I am not worthy,” I moaned back as I mounted Linda in a dream come true.

I gently worked my cock in and out in a slow steady motion for the first few minutes before I staggered the intensity and speed of my thrusts. But I was so worked up I knew I couldn’t hold out that long as gritted to hold back as long as possible. Finally I pulled out and Linda anticipating my withdrawal screamed, “Not on me on yourself!”

I quickly flopped on my back and shot my cum up my body hitting everywhere from my stomach up to my face. Linda laughed and said, “Okay eat it slave.”

“Linda no,” I tried to say but she cut me off.

“I’m the boss, Mitch. The price of fucking me is to eat your own cum. Besides I want you to get used to it because I have plans,” she said assertively.

I took my hand and started eating my cum like a good slave. Why did she want me to get used to it raced through my head. But then I thought, if I get to have this incredible beauty, I’d pay almost any price. Now I wondered what was the price in the future that I would have to pay.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers